My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 142: Dingodile vs Spike vs Kaos(Youkai High)

Kaos watched on as Luna, Satori, and Gall entered the mansion, the chimeric werebeast perched atop the railing of the building as he waited to spring upon the trio. He was here to settle the score, to show that animal instinct ruled everyday.

He was ready to pounce, his muscles tightened and ready to spring upon his enemies –

“Oi, don’t fall off, mate!”

Kaos spun around in surprise to see what looked to be a humanoid hybrid between a dog and a crocodile. The being had the body, fur, head, and arms of a dingo, and the jaws, underbelly, tail, and legs of a crocodile. He also wore blue jeans, and atop his back was a large gas tank, connected to a flamethrower he held in his hands. Kaos just stared, perplexed by this creature that looked vaguely similar to himself. Dingodile grinned as he faced Kaos. “G’day, mate. Dingodile’s the name, and it’s been a while since I last roasted someone. So, I figured you could do just fine.” Kaos stood up, glaring at Dingodile as he clenched his fists. “Come at me then, creature. Show me a fight only Kaos can relish and enjoy!” At that moment, there came a bellowing snarl, and a purple dragon with a green underbelly and green spines emerged from the darkness. Spike had been taking everything in his sight to add to his horde, including the slain corpses of whatever creature tried to fight him, even Black Dragon being part of the body count. Spike was not yet at his full size, but was still big enough to rival Kaos’ beast form in height. Kaos turned to face Spike with a snarl, whilst Dingodile simply grinned, accepting the added challenge as his next words became the ring to begin the battle:

“Break out the buttah, I’m gonna make toast!”

*cue battle theme*

With that, Kaos immediately jumped at Dingodile, only for the pyromaniac to open fire with a series of fireballs, striking Kaos head-on and knocking the werebeast backwards off the mansion. Spike snarled and lunged at Dingodile, ramming him in the back and knocking the two off the mansion as well. Upon hitting the ground, Spike swatted Dingodile in the chest with his tail, knocking the Australian hybrid back just before Kaos punched Spike hard in the chest, shoving the dragon back, but Spike grabbed Kaos by his head and smashed him through a nearby tree before tossing him into a boulder. Dingodile shoulder-rammed Spike in the side, forcing Spike to his hands and knees, before the mammal/reptile hybrid took aim with his flamethrower and let loose with a stream of fire that engulfed Spike. To Dingodile’s surprise, however, Spike stood up, unharmed in the slightest by the flames. Spike could swim in lava like it was water. Dingodile’s flamethrower was nothing to him. Spike jumped at Dingodile, raking his claws across his opponent’s face and sending him tumbling backwards.

Kaos then shoulder-rammed Spike in the side, before assaulting the dragon with a series of punches and kicks. Glaring angrily at the human striking away at him, Spike swatted Kaos back with a backhand, before discharging a fireball at him, nailing him in the chest and sending him tumbling backwards. Kaos jumped to his feet, just as Dingodile shot out a series of fireballs at Kaos, striking the werebeast head-on and knocking him off his feet. Spike then faced Dingodile, engulfing his frame with green fire. But just as how Spike was unaffected by Dingodile’s flames, Dingodile was equally immune to the dragon’s fire. Dingodile punched Spike in the stomach, doubling him over, then uppercutting him in the jaw, knocking his head back, and allowing Dingodile to roundhouse kick him in the chest, knocking him off his feet and sliding backwards on his back. Kaos then pounced on Dingodile, wrapping his arms around the hybrid’s neck and attempting to strangulate him. Dingodile elbowed Kaos hard in the chest, forcing the chimera backwards, before Dingodile spun around and shot out a stream of fire, scorching Kaos’ upper body. Angered, Kaos fired off twin beams of fire from his palms, but Dingodile laughed harshly as the flames washed harmlessly over his body. Angered, Kaos charged up his hands with electricity and fired again, striking Dingodile in the face and shoving him backwards. Spike then punched Kaos in the face, knocking the human off his feet, before biting down hard on his midsection and tightening his grip, crushing his ribcage, before the dragon tossed the werebeast aside.

Dingodile jumped up and kicked Spike in the face with both feet, shoving the dragon backwards, only for Spike to grab Dingodile by his head and slam him into the ground again and again, until he tossed him across the ground. Rolling to his feet, Dingodile jumped back as Spike attempted to punch him, the dragon’s fist leaving a large crater where Dingodile had previously been. Dingodile then whipped his tail across Spike’s face, then punched away at Spike’s chest, pushing the dragon back until Spike whipped Dingodile away with his tail, then bit down on the hybrid, shaking him violently and attempting to crush him between his jaws. Dingodile managed to pry open Spike’s jaws, before planting his feet firmly into the dragon’s face, knocking him onto his back and allowing Dingodile to jump backwards.

Kaos got up on one knee, glaring in rage at Dingodile and Spike as they fought. With an enraged snarl, Kaos stood up, quickly changing into his beast form as he was reenergized by his rage. Kaos then jumped forward, landing with such force that Spike and Dingodile stumbled back from the shockwave. Furious, Kaos let out an enraged roar, the sound booming across the land as Dingodile and Spike firmly stood their ground.

“Did you hear something go on?” Luna asked. She could have SWORN she had heard a noise… but these headphones made it hard to realize… perhaps if she took a look out the door.

“Don’t go anywhere. My Garchomp needs its sweep.” Satori bluntly said, prompting Luna to sit back down. As she did, she looked back at her game. Swept AGAIN. This was no longer getting fun.

“One more match, me against you, Satori. I got a feeling my team is ready to see you go down.” Gall said as he readied himself. “Metagross and Conkledurr vs. Garchomp and Gyarados. There is no way I can loose now.”

“I wouldn’t bet on it. I still have Stealth Rocks.” Satori monotoned, as she then set the battle in motion…

Spike immediately lunged at Kaos, only for the werebeast to punch him firmly in the face, blood flying outwards as Kaos’ fist knocked out several of Spike’s teeth and sent him tumbling across the ground. Dingodile took aim with his flamethrower and opened fire, fireballs striking Kaos across his body. Kaos merely growled in annoyance, then charged through the assault, shoulder-ramming Dingodile, then grabbing him by his midsection and tossing him through a boulder. Dingodile managed to stand up, before jumping back as Kaos attempted to punch him, his fist sending shards of rock flying. Dingodile then uppercut Kaos hard in the jaw, but the blow did little to faze the chimera as he backhanded the pyromaniac to the ground. Rolling to his feet, Dingodile ducked under a swipe from Kaos, then punched away at his chest, Kaos merely growling in annoyance at this, before the chimera immediately wrapped his arms around Dingodile and pulled him into a bearhug, attempting to crush his smaller body.

Meanwhile, Spike shook his head as he sat up, glaring at Kaos as he watched Dingodile punch away at Kaos’ head, eventually forcing Kaos to release him. Looking down, Spike saw that he was laying atop a pile of gemstones that had fallen out from the shattered boulder. Quickly pulling the gems close to himself, Spike growled greedily as he hoarded them all, quickly growing larger and larger by the minute.

Kaos lunged at Dingodile, only for the smaller hybrid to tail whip him across the face, staggering him back and allowing the pyromaniac to punch away at his chest. Kaos merely punched Dingodile firmly in the chest, sending him tumbling backwards across the ground. Kaos started to step towards Dingodile, only for a fist bigger than his whole body crush him into the ground. Gripping the chimera tightly, the same hand flung Kaos across the land, Kaos smashing through various trees and boulders.

Dingodile sat up with a “Crikey” as Spike stood tall, now having achieved his full grown adult size. Kaos stood up, tossing aside a tree as he glared up at Spike, unfazed by his opponent’s increase in size. Kaos immediately jumped at Spike, his lion arm cocked back for a punch, only for Spike to swat him to the ground, Kaos leaving a rather deep crater upon landing. Kaos attempted to rise, but Spike pressed his assault, slamming his fist down upon Kaos once more. Straining beneath the scaly fist, Kaos struggled to hold back his opponent’s arm, the sinews and veins in his body enlarging and being shown across his body as he pushed against Spike, who simply applied more pressure. Seeing Kaos in his situation, Dingodile grinned. “Yeah, just keep him still for me,” Dingodile said, before taking aim and unleashing his flamethrower, bathing Kaos in flames. Spike was unharmed by the fire, but Kaos was roasting from the burning heat, his hide becoming charred black as the flames consumed him. It didn’t help the chimera that he continued to struggle holding up Spike’s fist, his muscles straining to their limit as he pushed against the dragon. Spike merely applied even more pressure, and soon cracks could be heard as Kaos’ bones started to give in.

Kaos seethed with rage from all this punishment. He was not going to give in like this! He wasn’t going to lose now! With an enraged roar, Kaos pushed back Spike’s fist with renewed vigor. Shocked, Spike tried applying more pressure, but Kaos now overpowered him, before the chimera tossed Spike clear over his shoulders, Dingodile watching in shock as Spike crashed through the trees and boulders in the distance. Turning, Dingodile received a fist to the face as he was sent falling flat onto his back. Kaos punched away at Dingodile, each of his blows crushing Dingodile’s head into the ground deeper and deeper. Dingodile was helpless as Kaos lifted him up by his head, snarling as he attempted to crush Dingodile’s skull in his tiger paw. Spike came charging at Kaos on all fours, spinning around and plowing his tail fullforce into Kaos, sending the chimera flying through the air and smashing through a boulder. Spike then picked up a huge boulder and flung it at Kaos, crushing him into the ground. Enraged, Kaos broke his way out with a well-placed punch, then charged at Spike, only for Dingodile to intercept him. “Can’t give me the flick that easily,” Dingodile simply said, before engulfing his fist in flames and uppercutting Kaos in the jaw, sending the chimera flying into the air, allowing Dingodile to jump up and kick him down into the ground, before Dingodile flew down at Kaos in a tornado of fire, burying Kaos into the ground.

Spike swatted away Dingodile with his claws, before Kaos burst from the ground with a roar. Spike slammed his claws down on Kaos, only for the chimera to shove back against the dragon, before the werebeast lunged at Spike and punched him square in the face, sending the dragon falling onto his back. Kaos jumped at Spike again, only for the dragon to swipe him out of the air with his tail, sending Kaos smashing through a boulder. Kaos jumped up and lunged at Spike, but the dragon managed to let out a stream of emerald fire, scorching Kaos and sending him bouncing across the ground, green flames covering parts of his body. Dingodile took this chance and struck Kaos with a full on blast of his flamethrower, roasting Kaos’ body until it was burnt completely black, parts of his flesh revealing the charred bone beneath. With a laugh, Dingodile turned and fired his flamethrower again just as Spike let out another stream of flames. Orange and green fire clashed, creating quite the visual of contrasting colors as the two beams canceled each other out. After a moment, Dingodile jumped through the flames, aiming to swipe his claws at Spike’s throat, only for Spike to breathe out another blast of fire, the flames engulfing Dingodile. When the flames dissipated, Dingodile was completely gone, Spike merely assuming he had been vaporized as he roared out in victory, only to be interrupted by Kaos’ own roar.

Kaos stood up, breathing heavily as he glared at Spike. His entire body was horrifically burned, his flesh and bones charred black, with his regeneration struggling to heal up the damage. Spike merely stomped the ground, letting out a mighty roar before he lunged at Kaos. The chimera gritted his teeth, clenching his fists tight as he gathered every bit of his rage into his being, before he sprang forward, the ground caving inward from his leap. Kaos and Spike lunged at one another, both their fists swinging at one another, before the two fists struck one another. For a brief second, there was silence, then the power from the blow was released, a massive shockwave of energy flying outwards and blowing everything away, the shockwave like a nuke as everything within hundreds of miles was obliterated or blown away into the horizon.

As the dust settled, a lone figure lay in the center of the crater, lifeless. Then movement came; with a clenching of his fists, and a blazing green in his eyes, Spike stood up with a roar, green flames surrounding his body.

Princess Celestia looked out over the balcony, smiling as she gazed upon Equestria and its civilizations, when suddenly in a flash of green fire, Dingodile fell down beside her, the alicorn staring at the hybrid in shock as Dingodile looked up at her. “Crikey,” Dingodile said as he stood up. “You mind telling me where I am and how I got here?”

Winner: Spike
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 143: Spartan Viking vs Peter Benchley’s Creature, Goku, Superman, Asura, Hulk, Slenderman, and Godzilla

Spartan Viking stepped out onto his ship with a smile, looking around with an air of pride. “Ah, what a glorious day! Waitaminute, who are you? You’re not the Great Omnipotent Deity! ‘Kiryu2012’, eh? What are ya, some kind of Discord dragon thingie? Ah, well, if ya want to use me like this, why the hell not?” Spartan then hopped down from his ship, the ship being beside a large island. “Now then,” Spartan said. “What to find here?”

As Spartan spoke to himself, Peter Benchley’s Creature slowly rose up from the water behind him. The shark man crept up behind the demigod, baring his steel teeth and claws in preparation, before he lunged up at Spartan. “Oh, what is this?” Spartan said as he looked over his shoulder. Spartan then backhanded the Creature across the face, knocking the aquatic beast to the ground, before Spartan grabbed him by his waist and lifted him up. “Hi!” Spartan said cheerfully as the Creature struggled to free himself to no avail. “What’s your name?” The Creature just roared in response as he tried clawing at Spartan’s face, only for his claws to bounce off. “I’m gonna call you Charlie. That’s a good name for a shark.” Spartan then jumped up onto his ship, carrying the Creature at his side. “Boys, we got a new pet!”

Wally, Frankie, and Paul emerged on deck to see the Creature still in Spartan’s grip, the shark man now having given up his struggle. “Oh my god,” Paul said. “That’s the shark man from Peter Benchley’s novel White Shark! How is he here? Waitaminute! Where are these words coming from?! Am I saying them?! What’s going on?!”

“Paul, I told you many times before, you shouldn’t be questioning logic,” Spartan said. “And I’m betting this Kiryu guy likes to screw over logic a lot.”

“I like this creature,” Frankie said as he looked over the Creature. “I must upgrade him to make him stronger, for science!”

“Are you crazy?” Paul said. “That thing always kills anything it sees!”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Spartan said. “Charlie’s harmless.” The Creature was currently gnawing on Wally’s head, Wally simply covering his face with his hand, as Spartan said this.

Just then, Goku and Superman came hovering above the ship. “Aw shit, these guys again?” Spartan asked in annoyance.

“It’s over, Spartan,” Goku said. “We want payback for you killing us last time.”

“This time,” Superman said. “We will be the winners.”

“You guys are a pair of idiots, you know that?” Spartan said, before he jumped up and punched the duo onto the ship. Spartan then picked up Goku and Superman by their shoulders. “Say Supes,” Spartan said. “You get stronger from the Sun’s rays, right?”

“Right…”

“And as you get higher you get stronger, right?”

“Right.”

“What do ya know! You ARE a hippy!”

“Hey, I’m no-“

Superman was cut off as he and Goku were promptly flung into a decompression chamber. “Time to get rid of you guys for good,” Spartan said as he slammed the door shut. Frankie then pushed the buttons on the side of the chamber and sent the pressure down to five thousand feet in 2 seconds, Goku and Superman screaming in agony as their ears couldn’t equalize fast enough. Frankie then brought up the pressure back to surface level in 2 seconds, the nitrogen built up in the duo’s bodies escaping with the speed and velocity of a balloon bursting, before Goku and Superman exploded into bloody chunks. Spartan then opened up the chamber, scooped out the chunks of flesh, and dropped them before the Creature. “Charlie, go ahead and eat those guys. They’re a bunch of pussies.” The Creature happily obliged, devouring the remains as Spartan walked out on the ship.

“Eh, I’m gonna see if anyone else is willing for a fight,” Spartan said, before jumping away from the ship and landing in the distant New York City.

Sure enough, Spartan soon came across Asura and the Hulk slugging it out in the downtown plaza. Grinning, the demigod came charging at the two, clotheslining them both and sending them sprawling on the street. “You boys are having a brawl without me?” Spartan said. “Shame on you two!”

“Hulk smash little man!” Hulk roared as he stood up and glared at Spartan, Asura getting to his feet as well. Hulk and Asura both attempted to punch Spartan, but Spartan caught their fists before he spun on his feet, swinging Hulk and Asura around faster and faster until he tossed them high into the sky. Jumping after them, Spartan kicked Asura in the chest, sending him smashing into the ground with enough force to topple the entire city. Hulk punched Spartan in the face, only to roar in pain as his hand was instead broken from impact. Spartan then grabbed Hulk and plummeted downwards, piledriving Hulk headfirst into the ground and killing him instantly.

Asura lunged at Spartan and tried punching him, but his arms broke apart upon contact. Spartan then uppercut Asura hard in the jaw, sending him flying into space. “Is that all? What a bunch of pussies!”

However in space, Asura transformed into his Destructor form, Spartan Viking looking up as Asura swung his fist down at him. “Oh, so now you think you can win by getting bigger? Give me a break.” As Asura’s fist came down upon him, Spartan casually poked it with his finger. Asura’s fist paused, before Asura blew up into pieces that were sent flying everywhere, many of which came striking the Earth. “That was boring,” Spartan said. “I wonder what else I can find.”

Spartan then jumped back onto the ship. “Yo Frankie, how ‘bout ya use that teleporter to take us somewhere?”

“Very well,” Frankie said, before he activated the teleporter, bringing the ship to a dark forest. Spartan leapt out of the boat, before running off into the woods.

“I wonder what I’ll find here,” Spartan said, before he found a note on a tree that said ‘don’t look or it takes you’. “Oh, no, they want to take me again. Last time they took me, they probed my asshole. I don’t want that to happen again.” Spartan continued to walk through the forest, until he came across Markiplier, seeing the Youtuber walking through the forest holding a flashlight. “Oy,” Spartan called. “Name’s Spartan Viking. What’cha doing here?”

Markiplier was briefly startled by Spartan’s sudden appearance, but was quick to introduce himself. “Hello, my name is Markiplier, and I’m trying to find all eight pages in this forest before ol’ Slendy finds me.”

“Slenderman? Aw, he’s a little bitch. I can take good care of him, don’t you worry.” Spartan and Markiplier continued to walk through the woods, until they went around a tree and saw Slenderman standing in the distance. Markiplier yelped in fear and ducked behind Spartan, but the demigod wasn’t even frightened. “Oh, it’s that asshole,” Spartan said as he crept up beside the tree. “I know how to deal with this shit. I’ve seen that guy around before. Good thing I’m prepared for this bitch.”

Spartan then leapt out from beside the tree and whipped out a pistol, opening fire upon Slenderman. “Freeze, mother@cker! Get down on the ground!” Spartan continued to fire, only for Slenderman to remain unfazed as Spartan’s vision started to fill with static. “Oh shit!” Spartan said, before he and Markiplier ran off.

“That dude is just mean!” Markiplier said with annoyance. “I’m just trying to find the eight pages and get outta here, but Slendy there just keeps trying to kill me!”

“Don’t you worry, Mark,” Spartan said vigorously, before he took out the note he found and handed it to Markiplier. “I will make sure to destroy him. But not kill him.” Spartan then looked back through the forest and shouted at Slenderman. “You hear that shit, bitch?! Make me a sandwich!”

The two continued to walk through the forest until they came across a car and a trailer in a small clearing. “Ah, great,” Spartan said. “We got gypsies camping in this forest as well.”

“Oh, please let there be a page here,” Markiplier said as he looked over the trailer and car whilst Spartan checked out the car.

“Is this really a Volvo, I’d like to say??” Spartan wondered as he looked at the car. “I don’t even know what that is. A transsexual car?” Spartan and Markiplier then started to go around the car, only for Slenderman to be standing there before them. Markiplier screamed and ran to the other side of the car, but Spartan just laughed. “Is this your f@cking car, bitch?” Spartan taunted even as his vision was starting to fill with static. “You can’t camp here! This is my forest! Clean your shit up!” Spartan then ducked down beside Markiplier. “Hang on, I’m gonna tackle this bitch!” Spartan then leapt over the car and charged at Slenderman, tackling him down and punching away at him. Markiplier looked over the car in surprise as Spartan wailed on Slenderman for a while, until the demigod finally stood up as Slenderman was left twitching slightly on the ground.

“I killed him,” Spartan said as he walked back to Markiplier. “I brutally murdered him. Then I raped him. I won the game.”

“Well I’ve never seen anyone do that to Slendy before,” Markiplier simply said in amazement at this.

“Well, I’ll be heading off back to my place. You should be able to get all eight pages now.” With that, Spartan leapt back to his ship, climbing aboard as he walked to the center. “I’m done here. How about we go someplace else?”

“Certainly,” Frankie said, before he teleported the ship to Tokyo Bay. Spartan looked out just to see Godzilla 2014 rampaging across the land.

“Oh my gosh, it’s the legendary Godzilla! I must fight him!” Spartan then eagerly jumped off the ship and ran towards Godzilla, climbing atop a large skyscraper as Godzilla was about to destroy it. “Hey, Goji!” Spartan shouted, gaining Godzilla’s attention as he looked down at the demigod. “Are ya tough enough to take this?” Spartan then jumped up, punching Godzilla between the eyes and sending him falling into a building, rubble covering his frame. Angered, Godzilla stood up with a roar, swiping at the skyscraper Spartan stood up. Leaping from the toppling building, Spartan jumped up Godzilla’s body, before punching him in the face, sending the reptile stumbling away. Godzilla turned and swatted Spartan with his claws, but Spartan retaliated by springing off from the ground, grabbing Godzilla’s hand and tossing him across the city, Godzilla smashing through several skyscrapers as he hit the ground.

Godzilla stood up as Spartan jumped at him, before he fired off his Atomic Ray, striking Spartan head on, only for the beam to harmlessly wash over him. Spartan then punched Godzilla in the stomach, knocking the air out of him and making him double over, before the demigod grabbed Godzilla’s head and judo tossed him to the ground. Rolling to his feet, Godzilla fired his Spiral Ray, only to get the same result. Spartan then hurled a series of lightning bolts at Godzilla, striking him again and again and blasting him across the city. Godzilla attempted to rise, only for Spartan to jump onto his chest, bringing him to the ground. Growling, Godzilla tried to stand up, only to find to his surprise that Spartan had him pinned just by standing on him. Godzilla kept trying to free himself, including blasting Spartan with his Atomic Ray and swatting at him, but the demigod kept on standing on the kaiju’s chest with a cheerful smile. Eventually, Godzilla gave up, letting his arms fall to the sides in defeat as he let out a sigh of annoyance and embarrassment.

“I like ya, Goji,” Spartan said, before he jumped down next to Godzilla and lifted him up, carrying him atop his shoulder before he jumped away to his ship. “You’re coming home with me!” Spartan landed down beside his ship, Godzilla struggling in shock as he was still supported atop the demigod’s shoulders. “Boys, we got another pet!”

“Are you serious?!” Paul asked in complete disbelief as he and the rest of the crew came out to see Godzilla being held upwards by Spartan. “That’s Godzilla! Do you have any idea what he can do?!”

“Of course I do,” Spartan said as he put Godzilla down. “Why do you think I brought him here? Charlie could use a playmate.” Godzilla growled with embarrassment, but decided not to try to escape as Spartan attached a horse harness to him. Godzilla then proceeded to pull the ship as Spartan sat back in a chair with a smile. “Ah, now this is fun. I could get used to being used by this Kiryu guy.” Just then, Gwangi jumped out of nowhere as he glared at Spartan. “Hey, how come I wasn’t in this match?!”

“Oh, shut up, Barney,” Spartan said as he swatted Gwangi away. “You’re not important.”

“Kiryu, man, yah gotta bring me back for a match.”

I’m planning for you to fight TigerCroc if that’s okay.

“Alright, but I swear if you make me lose-“

Complain any further and I’ll completely redesign you as an emo leopard bitch.

“Okay…”

Winner: Spartan Viking
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 144: Malefor vs Godzilla

Malefor flew over the flame-eaten city of Tokyo. The purple dragon had just hours ago escaped from his prison and now was ready to set out his goal: To destroy this world so that a new one would be made. Malefor flew low above the city, burning down buildings with his flames and watching as the fire spread across the land.

At that moment, though, a mighty roar reached Malefor’s ears, the bellow coming from the bay, as Godzilla emerged from the sea, letting out another loud roar. Godzilla stepped onto land, glaring at Malefor as he walked amongst the burning buildings.

Malefor narrowed his eyes as Godzilla approached. “Hmm, I suppose you will make for a good warm-up before I get rid of Spyro.” Malefor landed on the ground, Godzilla bellowing out once more as lightning flashed in the sky.

*cue battle theme*

Godzilla immediately charged at Malefor, opening his maw and unleashing his Atomic Ray, the blue beam washing over Malefor’s frame. Through the radiation, though, Malefor stood tall, and as Godzilla ceased his beam, Malefor retaliated, discharging a stream of superheated fire. The flames engulfed Godzilla, searing his flesh and making the reptile back off. Snarling, Godzilla charged at Malefor, swinging his claws at the purple dragon, only for Malefor to duck down, evading the blow, then swing his head upwards, headbutting Godzilla in the stomach and shoving him backwards. Godzilla punched Malefor in the face several time, then knocked him to the ground with a blow to the head from his tail. Godzilla attempted to stomp on Malefor’s head, only for the dragon to roll out of the way.

Malefor then slashed his claws across Godzilla’s frame again and again, blood quickly flowing from the numerous gashes that were quick to heal up. Godzilla angrily punched at Malefor, only for the dragon to jump back, a stream of lightning flying from his maw and nailing Godzilla in the face. The electricity flowed down Godzilla’s back and into his spines, lightning charging up in his maw, before Godzilla fired off an electric-charged Atomic Ray, striking Malefor head-on in the chest and sending him crashing through a series of buildings. Malefor immediately stood up as Godzilla charged, before Malefor charged forward, stabbing his horns into Godzilla’s stomach and swinging his head upwards, tossing Godzilla through the air and into a nearby building.

Godzilla stood up, before he fired off his Atomic Ray, striking Malefor in the side and smashing him into a building. Godzilla raced after his fallen opponent, stomping down on his side again and again, before grabbing him by his tail and swinging him overhead, slamming the purple dragon into the ground repeatedly, until Godzilla swung him around and tossed across the city. Malefor caught himself in midair, before he flew at Godzilla, firing his wind breath and blowing Godzilla off his feet, sending the nuclear leviathan crashing into a building. Godzilla managed to raise his head and fire his Atomic Ray, striking Malefor across his body, but this did little to halt Malefor as the dragon circled Godzilla from above, bathing him in flames and roasting him.

After a moment of this punishment, Godzilla managed to stand up, before he charged through the fire and jump up, tackling Malefor out of the air and sending both crashing into the streets. Godzilla punched away at Malefor’s face, each blow crushing the dragon’s head into the ground. Eventually, Malefor swatted Godzilla off with his claws and stood up, blasting at Godzilla’s body with earth blasts, embedding shards of rock into Godzilla’s flesh. Furious, Godzilla trucked forward, only for Malefor to whip him into a building with his tail. Malefor then jumped back as Godzilla burst from the rubble, the marine dinosaur bellowing enraged as he charged. Malefor unleashed a blast of ice, engulfing Godzilla’s frame and freezing him up. Godzilla fell to a knee as he shivered uncontrollably, the ice burning into his flesh. Malefor then breathed out a stream of flames upon Godzilla, the extreme change in heat adding more damage to Godzilla’s flesh as the kaiju was knocked onto his back.

Malefor then grabbed Godzilla by his shoulders and flew upwards, carrying his opponent high into the sky, before looping around and flying back towards the ground. The dragon rapidly sped up as he neared the ground, before he suddenly flew up, slamming Godzilla full force into the ground as Malefor pulled up. Shaking his head and he pushed himself to his feet, Godzilla watched with narrowed eyes as Malefor swerved around for another attack, before he suddenly discharged his Atomic Ray, nailing Malefor head-on in the face and knocking him out of the sky, sending the dragon crashing through several skyscrapers. Malefor stood up and breathed out a beam of flames, which Godzilla countered with his Atomic Ray. The two beams collided, canceling each other out in an explosion of flames and smoke. Godzilla charged through the smoke and rammed Malefor across the ground, then punched away at his frame. Malefor retaliated with his claws, and soon the two reptiles were trading blows with one another, their claws raking each other’s flesh and sending blood splattering across the surrounding land. Eventually, Godzilla clobbered Malefor in the head with his tail, knocking the dragon to the ground, before Godzilla started stomping down on his body repeatedly.

Malefor eventually knocked Godzilla back with a blast of earth breath, then stood up and started pelting Godzilla with ice blasts, shoving the reptile back until Godzilla was forced to a knee. Malefor then charged at his wingless foe horns first, ramming Godzilla head-on and sending him smashing through several buildings. Godzilla started to rise, only for Malefor to bring his tail smacking into Godzilla’s head, knocking him back to the ground. Infuriated, Godzilla stood up, releasing a Nuclear Pulse that blew Malefor backwards and sent him smashing through several buildings. Godzilla charged at his fallen foe, grabbing him and tossing him through the air, nailing him in the sky with his Atomic Ray and knocking him back to the ground. Godzilla then charged up his energy, his spines glowing red, before he fired off a Spiral Ray, the crimson energy beam nailing Malefor head-on and creating a massive explosion that blew apart part of the city. Godzilla reared his head back and roared out in victory as the flames grew high around him.

Malefor suddenly flew through the flames, slicing Godzilla’s throat with his claws as he sped by. Godzilla’s eyes widened in shock as he stumbled back, his throat struggling to heal up quickly enough. Malefor proceeded to assault Godzilla with a series of fly-bys, his claws carving open Godzilla with relative ease, and soon Godzilla was barely able to stand as blood soaked him crimson red. Malefor then bit down on Godzilla’s still bleeding throat and flung him into the air, before he fired away with his Convexity Breath, the purple energy ripping open and through Godzilla again and again, Godzilla’s howls echoing across the city as he was mercilessly assaulted, until finally Malefor flew above Godzilla, swatting his to the ground with his tail, before he fired a charged beam of Convexity Breath, engulfing Godzilla’s entire body and creating a massive explosion that blew apart most of the city.

Malefor landed down before Godzilla, watching calmly as the kaiju struggled to move, his regeneration barely able to keep up with the damage. Godzilla could only raise his head slightly to growl at Malefor, the purple dragon watching on, before Malefor picked up Godzilla by his neck, studying him inquisitively.

“Hmm,” Malefor contemplated. “You would make for an excellent weapon against Spyro…”

Winner: Malefor

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 145: Kaos (Youkai High) vs Alex Mercer

Kaos growled with annoyance as he sliced apart another row of infected with his lion claws. The chimera was currently in a heavily infected part of New York City, and was tearing apart any infected that came his way. Kaos crushed another infected’s head in his tiger, paw, before flinging the body into another crowd of infected, knocking the humans to the ground.

Suddenly, several nearby infected were blown back by a large object striking the ground, blowing away whatever wasn’t attached to the ground. Alex Mercer held up an infected in his left hand, before crushing the human and consuming its biomass. Alex then turned to face Kaos, the chimera growling bitterly as he faced the walking virus. After a brief standoff, Kaos let out a roar and hunched forward for combat, whilst Alex’s hands morphed into Claws as he stood ready for battle.

*cue battle theme*

Kaos immediately lunged at Alex, swinging his claws at his smaller foe, only for Alex to leap aside and jump at Kaos. The chimera saw this coming, though, and backhanded Alex away with his tiger paw, then lunged at him and swung away with his claws. Alex was forced to duck and weave around each blow that came at him, until Kaos firmly kicked Alex in the chest, knocking the living virus backwards across the ground.

Kaos jumped at his fallen foe, only for Alex to stab his Claws into the ground, causing a series of spikes to shoot upwards from the ground, the spikes stabbing into Kaos’s midsection and knocking him upwards. Kaos merely snarled as the holes in his flesh sealed up, the chimera lunging at Alex and punching him across the face, sending Alex tumbling away once more. Kaos then grabbed Alex by his head, crushing his skull, before he flung Alex into a gas truck, causing a massive explosion to spread outwards. Kaos watched wearily, until Alex suddenly lifted up the wreckage of the truck and hurled it at Kaos, the chimera responding by punching it, shattering it to pieces before he charged at his opponent.

Alex stood his ground as Kaos charged, before the two quickly traded blows, their claws carving into another and sending blood splattering across the ground. The two managed to land all their blows upon one another, but neither could hardly faze the other. Eventually, Kaos grew sick of this and roundhouse punched Alex across the face, the virus rolling away from the blow and quickly getting back to his feet. Alex then charged again, just as Kaos swung his crocodile tail around at his foe, Alex easily leaping over the limb as his claws were ready to strike, only for Kaos to spin around and punch him head on, sending Alex smashing into the side of a building, leaving him embedded in the concrete. Kaos then mercilessly hacked and slashed away at his smaller opponent, blood covering the concrete and glass around Alex as Kaos kept up his assault.

Having enough of this punishment, Alex shifted into his Musclemass stated and punched Kaos hard in the face, knocking the chimera backwards and allowing Alex to spring after him. Alex proceeded to attack Kaos relentlessly, punching and kicking away at him in midair, each blow knocking Kaos back through the air. Just before Kaos would hit the ground, Alex would punch him into the ground, causing him to bounce upwards, allowing Alex to perform another series of combos against him.

Eventually, Alex grabbed Kaos by his neck and flung him into a building, the chimera smashing through the wall and causing glass and concrete to fly around. Kaos immediately lunged out from the hole in the building with a furious roar, his rage invigorating the chimera. Kaos came charging straight at Alex, who merely responded by forming his shield. This, however, proved useless as Kaos punched the shield, shattering it and sending Alex tumbling away. Alex stood up to find Kaos still coming at him, and quickly shifted his arms into the Hammerfists. Once again, the two traded blows with each other, their punches knocking one another around. Eventually, however, Kaos gained the advantage, grabbing Alex and smashing him into whatever lay nearby, including cars and trees, before tossing him into the air and clawing away at his body.

Alex managed to punch his foe across the face, knocking the chimera backwards and allowing Alex to airdash to the nearest building, the virus running up the side. Kaos bellowed out in rage and gave chase, climbing up the building relatively quickly.

As soon as Kaos reached the rooftop, he ducked as Alex’s Whipfist shot out at him. Snarling, Kaos charged at his smaller opponent. Alex shot out his Whipfist again, only for Kaos to slice it in two with his claws. Alex tried to jump back, only for Kaos to punch his fist through Alex’s sternum. Gripping Alex’s skull and crushing it, Kaos promptly tore Alex Mercer in half, bellowing out his rage as his opponent’s blood coated him.

Tossing the halves of his opponent off the side of the building, Kaos turned and began to walk away, still fuming with rage.

Suddenly, he stopped and growled. He could sense that this fight wasn’t over, that his opponent was still alive.

Looking out over the building, Kaos growled as he felt Alex’s presence down below. Jumping off the building, Kaos landed in the streets with a great boom, the shockwave blowing everything that wasn’t attached to the ground away. Kaos looked around for his opponent, unmindful of the apparently wounded man keeled over before him.

Unbeknownst to Kaos, this man was Alex in disguise, and he was planning a special move for Kaos. The chimera sensed something amiss, but was too late as Alex unleashed his Tendril Barrage Devastator, the tendrils stabbing through Kaos’ body, through his limbs, midsection, and skull. Alex then flung Kaos to the ground, his tendrils retracting, before he jumped above his opponent and crushed him into the ground with his Critical Pain Devastator. Alex landed on the ground and watched in annoyance as Kaos still rose, the chimera’s body rapidly healing up despite the damage done. Kaos’ eyes burned with rage at his opponent, before he stomped his Tyrannosaur foot into the ground, creating a tremor that caused Alex to stumble, and the chimera let out a roar, the vibrations also causing Alex to stumble.

*cue new battle theme*

Alex Mercer and Kaos immediately charged at one another, the two crashing into one another and tearing into each other with their claws. Alex hacked and slashed away at his opponent’s thick hide and flesh, blood coating his face, whilst Kaos pummeled his foe with his powerful cat paws. Neither backed down in the slightest as they kept up their brawl, their blows echoing across the city.

Eventually, though, Alex felt his blows become less and less effective in dealing the sort of damage he desired to see. Kaos’ rage was becoming so great he was now surpassing Alex in strength, also absorbing Alex’s own rage to jumpstart the boost in power. Deciding to put an end to this, Alex morphed his hands into the Hammerfists and jumped up, punching Kaos across the face, shoving the chimera backwards and allowing the Blacklight virus to jump backwards. Alex then jumped upwards, aiming to claw open his opponent’s face, only to receive a firm kick to the chest, knocking him backwards across the ground. Kaos then jumped atop his foe, and punched away at his body, crushing Alex’s body and splattering blood across the chimera’s fur.

Eventually, Kaos grabbed Alex and smashed him into the ground, before crushing his midsection tightly in his grip and chucking him away. Alex morphed his right arm into the Blade and charged at his larger foe. Kaos swung his left arm at his opponent, only for Alex to swing the Blade downwards, slicing Kaos’ arm off at the shoulder, blood spraying out across the street. Kaos merely growled at his arm promptly regrew, before Kaos punched Alex in the chest and knocked him upwards into the air.

Alex retaliated by shooting his Whipfist at Kaos, stabbing him through his chest, before he swung Kaos around, smashing him through whatever building was nearby, before he swung Kaos around and tossed him away, watching him land atop the rooftop of a tall skyscraper. Alex gave chase, quickly climbing atop the building and watching as Kaos stood up with a roar of pure rage. There was no holding back, now. Someone was going to die.

Alex and Kaos immediately charged at one another, Alex shifting his arm into the Blade again and swinging downwards, only for Kaos to neatly parry it with his claws. The two traded blows once again, slicing and carving up one another as they fought, blood staining the rooftop red with blood. Eventually, Kaos caught the Blade tightly and tore it off from Alex’s shoulder, before he kicked Alex hard in the chest, knocking him onto his back, before Kaos pounced upon his opponent, swinging his fists downward to splatter his opponent across the rooftop.

Alex desperately caught Kaos’ fists, straining with all his might to hold them back. Kaos’ rage, however, wouldn’t allow this, and Kaos merely began to push downwards, and Alex’s own strength wasn’t winning. Desperate, Alex shot out his Whipfist, stabbing through Kaos’ face and yanking hard, pulling off Kaos and causing him to stumble away, allowing Alex to jump to his feet, his right arm becoming the Blade once again.

Kaos turned, his face quickly healing, and bellowed out with pure rage. Alex responded by charging right at his opponent. Kaos lunged at his foe, his claws spread out for the kill, only for Alex to jump up and stab his Blade into Kaos’ chest, the Blade sinking through and sticking out the back. Kaos grabbed Alex’s head and crushed it, his claws stabbing through his skull. Still running, Alex leapt off the building, holding Kaos in front of himself as the two kept on punching away at each other.

Finally, they crashed into the gas tank of a truck, creating a massive explosion that blew away any nearby cars.

For a moment, the flames burned steady. Then, they parted slightly, as a single figure emerged…

Alex Mercer, consuming Kaos’ biomass.

With a sadistic grin, Alex shifted into a form more suitable to the tremendous boost of power he received. His arms became those of a lion’s and tiger’s, his legs a T-rex’s and a Raptor’s, his body a bear, Zilla’s spines and a crocodile tail emerging from behind, and his head became Kaos’ own, complete with the same leonine mane. Oh yes, this would do very nicely.

With a roar of immense vigor, Kaos Mercer leapt off, eager to test out his new power.

Winner: Alex Mercer

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 146: Kaos vs Discord

Kaos growled as he walked across the barren wasteland. Before him, Discord appeared, the chimera grinning as he looked down upon Kaos from midair. “Well now, what do we have here?” Discord said slyly. “A chimera much like myself, and even having the same type of name as me. Surprised you haven’t tried bending reality to your very whim.”

Kaos just growled as he clenched his fists tightly. “I am nothing like you,” Kaos said, before stepped towards Discord threatingly. “I will NEVER be like you.”

Discord just landed on the ground with his hands on his hips as he smirked. “Very well, then. If you must insist, then I guess I have no choice to enforce the facts into your skull.” Kaos snarled, and stomped down on the ground, leaning forward as he bared his teeth and claws.

*cue battle theme*

Kaos lunged at Discord, swinging his lion paw at his foe, only for Discord to teleport behind Kaos and fire a beam of magic from his lion paw, nailing Kaos in the back. The magic didn’t faze Kaos, though, as he spun around, backhanding Discord across the face with his tiger paw, before he punched away at Discord, shoving the God of Chaos backwards until Discord countered by punched Kaos in the face with his enlarged eagle fist. Discord then coiled his lower body around Kaos’ body and spun him like a top, only for Kaos to regain his composure and punch Discord hard in the face, knocking the chimera’s head back, before Kaos grabbed him by his neck and hurled him across the ground.

Discord slithered upright as Kaos charged, before he snapped his fingers, causing cotton candy clouds overhead to strike Kaos with chocolate lightning bolts. Kaos jumped up, catching one of the bolts in his lion paw and flinging it at Discord, the bolt striking him in the chest in an explosion of chocolate. Discord just teleported in front of Kaos and barraged him with punches and kicks, until he spun around, elbowing Kaos in the stomach and making him double over, before he judo tossed Kaos to the ground. Kaos rolled to his feet and lunged forward, slicing his claws down Discord’s chest, then plowed his crocodile tail into Discord’s head, sending the chimera looping through the air. Discord countered this by shooting of orbs of energy from his palms, striking Kaos and knocking him around.

Discord then pulled out the Blade of Olympus and slashed Kaos across the chest, only for the sword to shatter on impact as Kaos crushed Discord’s head between his paws and slammed him into the ground again and again. Discord slipped out from Kaos’ grasp as he punctured Kaos’ body with hundreds of knives, only for the knives to pop out and the holes to seal up immediately. Kaos grabbed Discord in a headlock and punched him repeatedly in the face, until Discord grabbed the back of Kaos’ head with his eagle hand and slammed his face into the ground multiple times, causing Kaos to release his grip and allowing Discord to back off. With a smirk, Discord snapped his fingers, causing the entire landscape to be rearranged as Discord wanted it. Checkerboard colored ground, fountains of pink bubble soda, and purple clouds that rained valuable jewelry. Kaos didn’t notice nor care as he charged at Discord, only for Discord to fiercely uppercut him in the jaw, sending Kaos flying backwards through the sky.

Discord teleported above Kaos and snapped his fingers, causing a bolt of pure chaos to strike Kaos head-on, sending him slamming hard into the ground, sending a wave of oreo bits flying everywhere. Discord then grabbed Kaos by his tail and dragged him around, before tossing him upwards and pelting him with party cannons, eventually sending Kaos flying with a massive tank that fired explosive confetti. Kaos bounced across the ground, before slamming his tiger fist firmly into the ground and stopping himself. Kaos bellowed furiously, his rage jumpstarting his power as he flew at Discord faster than what could be predicted by anyone else, before he punched Discord firmly in the face, sending the chimera flying upwards at speeds faster than light. Kaos jumped after him, and the two faced one another in space, the solar system encircling them.

“I must admit,” Discord said with a smile. “You’re certainly impressive right now. But you should cut loose with your power. I want to see you at your best, unless this is as much as you can do.” Kaos roared with fury at this, before he charged at Discord, punching him firmly in the face and sending him flying across the solar system. Kaos then charged forward, racing past Discord and stopping ahead of him, punching him again and sending him flying back the way he flew. Discord caught himself midflight, and sent a wall of ぬ at Kaos, striking him head-on, only for Kaos to keep on charging. Discord swung him lion fist forward just as Kaos swung his own leonine paw upwards. The two fists collided, the shockwave emitting from the collision blowing away the solar system as both chimeras strained hard against one another. Eventually, Kaos won out as he shoved away Discord’s fist, before he punched away at Discord’s face, until with one last punch to the chest, Kaos sent Discord shooting away, the God of Chaos smashing through multiple stars.

Discord watched as Kaos charged, before he snapped his fingers, wishing to turn Kaos into a pup. When that didn’t happen, Discord tried again and again, but Kaos kept on charging. Discord then pulled out a computer and saw that Kaos was listed as having Reality Anchoring: the ability to be immune to all reality bending abilities. Discord simply said. “Merde” before he was grabbed by the head by Kaos and smashed into a planet, crushing it as Kaos swung Discord around, tossing him out through the galaxy and chasing after him. Discord pulled out a slingshot and shot at Kaos repeatedly, the projectiles being orbs of chaos that exploded violently on impact, each explosion knocking Kaos around, and yet the chimera kept on charging. Kaos then jumped up to punch Discord, only for the chimera to twirl around Kaos’ tiger arm, coiling himself around Kaos and tossing him away. Kaos snarled, before he tore off a large chunk of a galaxy and flung it at Discord, the galaxy piece slamming into Discord head-on, only for Discord to shrug it off as he shot out a harpoon, stabbing Kaos in the chest and yanking him forward, before Discord uppercut him in the jaw, knocking him backwards, only for for Discord to yank on the rope again, pulling Kaos forward once more and repeating the process again and again.

Eventually, Kaos stood his ground, digging his talons firmly into the fabric of the universe and grabbed the rope, yanking hard and pulling Discord towards the chimera, allowing him to punch Discord hard in the face, sending him flipping backwards. Discord regained his composure, and fired off an energy beam from the front of his body, striking Kaos head-on and shoving him backwards. However, Kaos stood against the beam, his talons ripping up the universe fabric as Kaos grew more and more pissed off. Eventually, with a roar of rage, Kaos charged through the beam, bellowing out his anger as he reached Discord and punched him hard across the face, sending him flying away again. Discord flew at Kaos, and the chimeras immediately began trading blows with each other, the shockwaves emitting from their fists colliding blowing holes in the universe. Finally, Kaos punched Discord hard in the face just as Discord slammed his fist upwards into Kaos’ chin. The two strained against each other, but it was clear who was stronger. With his still increasing rage-induced strength, Kaos flung Discord upwards with such force that the draconequus tore through the universe.

Kaos jumped after his opponent, but Discord had the universe grab onto Kaos, beating him viciously into the surrounding universes, before the universe tossed Kaos upwards, allowing Discord to barrage him with many beams of chaos emitting from his being, the beams knocking around Kaos as the chimera bellowed out his rage. Eventually, Discord ceased his assault as he flew at Kaos and punched him across the face, then charged up an orb of energy in his lion paw and slammed it forcefully into Kaos’ face, the explosion sending Kaos flying backwards. Kaos, his rage jumpstarting his strength tenfold, picked up a nearby universe and hurled it at Discord, the resulting Big Bang sending Discord flying backwards. Kaos then flew after his foe, punching away at his frame at faster than light speeds, the God of Chaos unable to resist as Kaos kept up his assault. Kaos finally ended his attack by raising up his fists and slamming them down hard upon Discord’s face, sending him slamming through a pair of universes.

Discord stood up and brushed himself off as Kaos jumped down at him. Discord snapped his fingers, causing a swirling vortex of chaotic energy to materialize and engulf Kaos, the energy frying Kaos and tossing him around like a ragdoll. Kaos was then flung out of the vortex, before Discord blew him away with an energy beam ripping out of a universe. Kaos caught himself in midair and lunged at Discord, punching away at his face again and again, but Discord countered by stabbing his claws into Kaos’ arms, lifting up the chimera as Kaos struggled in his grasp. Discord then kneed Kaos hard in the chest, before tossing him upwards and causing spiraling projectiles composed of pure chaos to repeatedly bombard Kaos. Kaos bellowed with rage as he shot himself down at his opponent, only for Discord to swat him hard in the face with a baseball bat, sending Kaos smashing through a universe, and allowing Discord to teleport above him and sending cotton candy clouds slamming into Kaos and exploding, plowing Kaos into another universe. Discord then stomped down hard on Kaos’ chest, before grabbing him by his tail swinging him around like a lasso, tossing him upwards into a giant grinder that tore up Kaos and spat him back out, allowing Discord to send Kaos flying across the omniverse with a snap of his fingers.

Kaos slammed backfirst into a universe, then fell to a knee as he growled bitterly, his rage growing ever so stronger as the fight progressed. Discord then appeared before Kaos, the chimera’s arms crossed across his chest and a smirk across his face. Kaos bellowed out with anger as he immediately lunged at Discord, grabbing him by the waist and slamming him down into the universe, blowing it up as Kaos punched away at Discord’s face again and again, until he grabbed Discord by his head, swung him around like a whip, and tossed him clean through yet another universe. “Is that all?” Discord asked plainly as he flew upwards, his arms still crossed as he glared down at Kaos. Kaos snarled with frustration as he faced his foe. “I’m disappointed in you, Kaos. Everyone says that you’re the best out of anyone that Kiryu’s ever made, and yet here I see that it’s all so wrong. You’re nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a serious version of me. I expected better from you, and this is all you give? Pathetic, just pathetic.”

Kaos’ eye twitched as his whole body quivered with rage as Discord said those words. “Shut up…” Kaos muttered as he hunched forward, his veins throbbing as he clenched his fists tightly.

“Why should I?” Discord merely responded. “All I’m doing is stating the truth. You’re just not that capable, and your power is pitiful-“

“I SAID SHUT UP!!!!” Kaos roared, before his entire body glowed a bright red, and released a massive shockwave of red energy that destroyed the surrounding multiverses, and sent Discord smashing through another collection of multiverses. Kaos breathed heavily with rage, as his rage-filled energy was causing the omniverse to burn up like fire on paper.

“What’s this?” Discord asked, his eyes wide with shock at Kaos’ sudden boost in power. Before he could do anything else, though, Kaos suddenly flew at him, punching away at him at speeds only Kiryu could see. These punches were also charged up by the raging energy bursting from Kaos’ being, making extra certain that Discord was properly beaten. In a matter of seconds, Discord was left horrifically beaten, and now his power had been literally punched clean out of him.

Kaos stood back a bit as his mane glowed a fiery red, and a crimson energy was building up in the chimera’s mouth. Discord attempted to rise, his eyes filled with horror as there was nothing he could do. With a mighty bellow, Kaos fired off a beam of pure omnislaying energy, the red pillar of power slamming full force into Discord, instantly incinerating the God of Chaos as the beam continued on, atomizing every multiverse it plowed into as it traveled on relentlessly.

Kaos relaxed a bit as the beam ceased firing, before he turned and leapt away, uncaring of the great damage he’d done to the omniverse.

Winner: Kaos

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 147: Godzilla vs Raiga

Godzilla roared as he trudged his way through the city of Tokyo, the full moon shining brightly in the sky. Ahead of him, Raiga let out his own challenging roar, lightning flashing around the sea monster as he roared.

Godzilla immediately fired off his Atomic Ray, striking Raiga in the chest and knocking him over. Godzilla ran up to his fallen foe, only for Raiga to stand up and punch at Godzilla’s face, shoving back Godzilla before the leviathan shoulder rammed Raiga into a building. Raiga then stood up and sliced at Godzilla’s chest with his claws, then opened his mouth and shot out a bolt of lightning, nailing Godzilla in the face and sending him crashing into a building.

Godzilla swept Raiga’s feet out from under him with his tail, causing Raiga to fall onto his back, allowing Godzilla to grab Raiga by his legs and toss him into a building. Raiga stood up with a roar, before he and Godzilla charged each other. The two traded blows for a brief while, until Raiga punched Godzilla backwards and blasted him through a building with his lightning breath. Godzilla attempted to stand up, but Raiga grabbed him by his head and tossed him to the ground.

Godzilla stood up and fired his Atomic Ray, striking Raiga in the face and sending him flying down the streets. Godzilla charged towards his fallen foe, only for Raiga to roll to his feet and lunge forwards, clotheslining Godzilla in the neck and flooring him instantly. Raiga then picked up Godzilla and hurled him away towards Tokyo Bay, where Godzilla crashed into the docks. Standing up, Godzilla let out a roar, Raiga replying back with his own battle cry.

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, with Raiga countered with his lightning breath. The two beams collided, shoving against each other until the buildup of energy exploded. With smoke covering the area, Raiga channeled his power in the skies, casting down a lightning bolt that tore through Godzilla’s left thigh, before a second bolt came tearing through his right thigh. With the heat of the lightning having cauterized the flesh, Godzilla’s regeneration was having a hard time healing up the holes. Godzilla was helpless to Raiga’s finishing attack

Raiga roared again, casting down another bolt that struck Godzilla square between the eyes, the bolt tearing cleanly through his skull and sending Godzilla flying into the ocean, the dinosaur sinking down to the bottom.

Raiga roared out in victory as lightning flash around him.

Winner: Raiga

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 148: Rodan vs Battra

Rodan roared as he soared over Mount Fuji. Ahead of him, Battra’s Imago form let out a similar roar as he raced to meet his reptilian foe in combat.

At the last second, Rodan swerved to Battra’s left, clipping the guardian’s head with his chest spikes. Battra spun around and fired his Prism beams, striking Rodan’s chest, but Rodan countered by firing his Uranium beam, nailing Battra in the head and sending him flipping backwards. Rodan then flew forward and rammed Battra in the chest, sending him flipping backwards.

Rodan charged again, but Battra flew past Rodan, slicing him with his wings as he sped by. Battra then turned and fired his Prism Beams, striking Rodan in the back of his head and knocking him forward. Battra then grabbed Rodan’s neck and spun around in a loop, tossing Rodan into Mount Fuji. As Rodan tumbled down the mountainside, Battra pelted his foe with Prism beams.

Eventually, Rodan flew up from the assault, uppercutting Battra with his beak as he flew upwards. Rodan then fired his Uranium beam at his insect opponent, knocking Battra backwards and allowing Rodan to ram him through the air. Rodan then grabbed Battra in his talons and tossed him into Mount Fuji, before ramming into him and pecking him in the head repeatedly.

Battra managed to blow Rodan back with a flap of his wings, before he shot Rodan again and again with his Prism beams, shoving Rodan back until Battra struck him hard in the head with his wings, knocking the pterosaur out of the sky. Rodan regained his composure in midair and flew upwards, firing his Uranium beam and nailing Battra in the underbelly, knocking him upwards. Rodan then rammed Battra hard, knocking the guardian out of the air, and allowing Rodan to grab him with his talons.

Rodan then spun around and flung Battra into Mount Fuji, dazing the insect enough for Rodan to fire his Uranium beam at the mountain, causing a rockslide to bury Battra in rubble.

Rodan roared out in victory, before he flew away to rest.

Winner: Rodan

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 149: Wrath and Kaos vs Lord Tirek

Kaos landed down hard upon the land, the chimera looking up as he studied the part of Equestria he had landed in. A good distance away, Wrath came tunneling out from the ground, the gray monster shaking dirt and rubble from his body before he took note of Kaos. Usually, Wrath would go right into attack mode at the sight of another being, but now he felt no need to attack. Kaos was an animal, and Wrath believed that all animals, as a whole, were innocent, and that humans had contaminated their world. Thus, Wrath felt that he was doing every animal a favor by wiping out the human population and, as far as the monster was concerned, every sentient race that threatened the earth’s ecosystem.

It was more than that, though. Wrath could sense Kaos’ hatred for human life, and sentience in general. He saw that Kaos wished for nothing more than natural animal instinct to take over once more. Wrath could sense that he and the chimera were very much alike in their motives, and so saw him worthy to help cleanse the world of human life.

Kaos felt the same as he studied Wrath. The two shared the same goals in mind and would allow nothing to stand in their way. Kaos sensed that deep down, Wrath was still human, but he could see that Wrath held no amount of human-like motives and seeked solely to destroy humanity. So Kaos respected him, and would support him in his goal.

The monsters’ moment of understanding was interrupted when a new entity teleported in the area, Wrath and Kaos turning to face this new being.

Lord Tirek narrowed his eyes as he studied the monsters before him. The centaur had already drained the magic out of Twilight Sparkle, even after she had tried to stop him with the magic she was given by the Princesses, and so he had set out to destroy all of Equestria, only to find these two creatures with great potential standing before him.

“And what do we have here?” Tirek said, Kaos snarling as he hunched forward and protracted his claws. Wrath growled and stood up, already despising Tirek as he sensed his motive for destroying the land. “I am Lord Tirek, monsters,” The centaur continued. “And I have come to conquer all of Equestria and rid it of its current residents. But I can see that you two may try to stand in my way.”

Kaos took a step towards Tirek as he growled bitterly. “You are not welcome here, centaur,” The chimera stated. “You stink of sentient filth, and you plan to destroy this ecosystem for your own benefits. You will not make this world’s natural life suffer any longer, so says Kaos.”

Tirek merely huffed at this. “So you consider sentience filth? How primitive. I’ve already gained the magic of Discord, the Princesses, and the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. You will provide little challenge for me.”

“I will show you what happens when disgusting sentient vermin like you try to rule over the natural order!” Kaos roared, baring his teeth as his fur stood up. Wrath stood beside Kaos, sharing his same thoughts as he too was ready for battle.

“So you both will try to stand up to Lord Tirek? Fine then, try to show me just what you both are capable of.” Tirek stood tall as his horns sparked with deadly magic.

*cue battle theme*

Kaos lunged forward at Tirek, roaring outwards as he swung his paws forward, only for Tirek to punch him hard across the face, sending the chimera flying as Wrath jumped at the centaur, punching him hard in the face and shoving him backwards. Tirek reared back on his hind legs and planted his front hooves hard into Wrath’s face, knocking the gray monster to the ground. Wrath jumped right back up and uppercut Tirek in the jaw, but Tirek retaliated by firmly backhanding Wrath across the face, sending the monster rolling backwards. Kaos then jumped back into the fray, punching Tirek across the face, before biting down on his left front leg hard. Tirek shook his leg, trying to remove the chimera, only for Wrath to slice his claws down the centaur’s chest, blood spilling outwards as Tirek punched Wrath away, before Tirek lifted up Kaos by the scruff of his neck and tossed him at Wrath.

The two monsters tumbled across the ground, but quickly got back to their feet and charged on all fours at their centaur foe. Tirek raised his fists up and slammed them into the ground, causing a series of rock spires to shoot upwards, only for Wrath and Kaos to charge straight through them. Tirek’s horns sparked with magic, before he fired an orange beam of magic, the energy beam slamming into the duo and knocking them backwards. Wrath generated an energy barrier around himself and Kaos as the beam washed over them. After a moment, Tirek’s beam ceased, allowing Kaos to jump forward, ramming Tirek hard and knocking him off the ground, Wrath in hot pursuit. Kaos punched away at Tirek’s face, only for the centaur to punch him off, Tirek rising up just as Wrath lunged at him. Tirek couldn’t defend himself in time as Wrath punched and slashed away at the centaur. After a moment, Tirek teleported away from Wrath, then fired an energy beam, nailing Wrath in the chest and sending him flying away. Kaos rammed Tirek in the side as he raked his claws across the centaur’s hide. Tirek backhanded Kaos to the ground, then stomped away at him with his front hooves.

Wrath then suddenly clotheslined Tirek in the neck, flooring the centaur before Wrath grabbed him and tossed him across the land. Wrath and Kaos then charged to where Tirek had landed, only for the centaur to grab them by their necks, smashing their heads together and tossing them aside. Kaos stood up and jumped at Tirek, slicing away at his face, chest, and limbs with his claws again and again, forcing back Tirek with each hit. Wrath then rammed Tirek hard in the back, before Wrath and Kaos simultaneously punched Tirek, Kaos’ fist slamming into Tirek’s face whilst Wrath’s fist plowed in the back of the centaur’s head. Tirek roared and bucked Wrath hard in the chest with his hind legs, sending the gray monster flying as he picked up Kaos with his telekinesis, before he punched the chimera into a mountain in the distance.

Kaos shook his head and looked up only to see Tirek flying at him. Tirek slammed into Kaos at full speed, plowing him straight through the mountain. Kaos double axed handled Tirek in the head, knocking the centaur to the ground, before Kaos landed down atop of his feetfirst, crushing him into the ground. Tirek retaliated by grabbing Kaos by his neck and tossing him away, before the centaur tore up a large slab of rock from the ground and hurled it at Kaos, crushing him beneath the slab. Wrath then rammed Tirek hard in the side, his spikes stabbing into the centaur’s ribcage, dark blood squirting from the wounds as Kaos shattered the stone slab to dust with a punch then lunged at Tirek, punching him hard across the face and sending blood flying.

“Enough of this!” Tirek roared, blasting away at Wrath and Kaos with magic beams, before he lunged at the duo, clotheslining them and flooring them. The centaur lifted up the monsters as he glared at them eye-to-eye. “You may not possess any type of magic for me to drain,” Tirek stated. “But it doesn’t matter. I will still crush you like the weaklings you are, then banish you to the pits of Tartarus. Give Cerberus my regards.”

Kaos’ eyes shot open as flames emitted from his optics, his whole body being covered in the flame-like energy. Tirek was blown backwards as Kaos released a shockwave of rage, the flame like energy scorching the centaur’s body. Wrath, though, felt energized by the pure rage, the grey monster letting out an enraged roar as he and Kaos charged at Tirek. The centaur managed to stand up, only to see his opponents charging at him. Tirek fired an energy beam, only for the duo to sidestep it as they lunged forward, Kaos ramming Tirek in the chest whilst Wrath pounced atop the centaur’s head. Kaos bit and clawed away at Tirek’s lower body, shreddinf his hide and crushing his legs between his jaws. Wrath hacked and slashed away at Tirek’s head, cleaving off his horns and tearing off his skin. After a moment, Wrath and Kaos kicked Tirek to the ground and stood back, watching as Tirek attempted to stand, only for his legs to snap underneath him and have him fall to the ground again. “This cannot be,” Tirek said in shock as he struggled to rise. “I can’t lose like this.”

Wrath and Kaos opened their mouths, energy building up in the back of their throats as they built up their energy. Tirek could only watch in shock as the duo fired off their own energy beams, Wrath’s greyish-white beam spiraling around Kaos’ red beam as the Spiral Ray came flying at Tirek. Desperate, Tirek fired his own energy beam, only for his beam to be pathetic in power now thanks to his horns being taken away from him. Even if he still had them, it wouldn’t matter. The centaur’s beam proved useless as Wrath’s and Kaos’ combined beams slammed full-force into Tirek, incinerating him as the beam travelled on, leaving a massive trench in the ground.

Wrath breathed in Tirek’s soul to send him to Wrath’s psyche, before he and Kaos faced each other. The two monsters nodded to one another, before they took their separate ways, Wrath jumping away whilst Kaos fell on all fours and ran off. There were still bigger fish to fry for both of them anyway.

Winners: Wrath and Kaos

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 150: Kaos vs Gwangi

Kaos walked across the top of what used to be Mount Olympus, the temple lying in ruins after the chimera had slaughtered all of the gods. Not even Zeus stood a chance as the werebeast killed each and every single sentient being that stood against him or tried to run away from him. Now Kaos stood atop the peak of the mountain, looking around to see if there were any other beings left to face him.

Then, right out of nowhere, a purple blur slammed into Kaos, knocking the werebeast to the ground, before Kaos stood up angrily to see what had struck him.

Gwangi’s head contorted through his body, the Tyrallosaurus staring at Kaos with one eye while the other was playing chess with a squid and the rest of his body twisted upwards like a leafless tree on cocaine. “I am Doktor Heavy!” Gwangi stated, before he sat forward on a chair as Kaos watched in confusion. “Do you seek a pan?” Gwangi asked as he held up a frying pan.

Kaos swatted the pan away as the werebeast growled at Gwangi. “You disgrace your kind with this foolishness,” Kaos growled. “You take the filth of sentience and make it even worse. You don’t deserve any type of life behaving like this.”

Gwangi wasn’t listening as he stared open-mouthed at the pan laying on the ground, before he fell to his knees and screamed at the sky, before twisting his head at Kaos. “I am going to strangle you with your own ass!” Gwangi then suddenly twisted to an upright position as he pulled out a butterfly knife. “I’m going to gut you like a Cornish game hen.” Kaos just growled and pulled out his claws, standing ready for battle.

*cue battle theme*

Kaos lunged at Gwangi, only for Gwangi to suddenly spazz around Kaos, taking the chimera by surprise, before Gwangi stabbed a fuckton of knives into Kaos’ back, though the knives did no damage as Kaos backhanded Gwangi across the face, sending the dinosaur’s head spinning around. Kaos then tackled Gwangi to the ground and punched away at Gwangi’s face, until Gwangi shoved a grenade into Kaos’ face, the resulting explosion blowing Kaos away, before Gwangi was suddenly where Kaos would land, performing Scout’s Home-Run taunt as he swatted Kaos away with the Atomizer. Kaos landed on his feet as he glared at Gwangi, the Tyrallosaurus staring derp-eyed. Kaos then charged at Gwangi again, clapping his paws together and creating a shockwave that blew Gwangi backwards across the ground, only for Gwangi to suddenly remain in midair, the dinosaur screaming as his limbs flailed around.

Suddenly Gwangi stood up straight in midair as he looked down at Kaos. “I have you surrounded, at least from…up here! If you know what’s good for ya, you will run!”

Not amused, Kaos ripped up a large stone from the ground and hurled it at Gwangi.

Gwangi remained frozen in air for a moment, before he suddenly spazzed through the air screaming as he smashed into a building, falling into a large empty room. Kaos jumped after Gwangi, snarling as he looked around, only to find nothing. Confused, Kaos walked out of the room, sniffing the air for Gwangi’s scent and moving down the halls. As soon as Kaos walked around a corner, though, he was immediately fired upon by a Sentry gun being controlled by Gwangi wearing a RED Engineer’s clothing. “Yah dummy,” Gwangi just said as the Sentry fired away with bullets and rockets. Angered, Kaos charged through the assault, picking up the Sentry and bashing Gwangi in the head with it, the Sentry exploding as Gwangi’s head flopped around. Kaos then kicked Gwangi into a wall, only for Gwangi to spazz around in the wall and flail around, until he suddenly popped out of the wall and flopped to the floor.

Kaos just looked down at Gwangi, wondering if he killed him, only for Gwangi to suddenly slither up and uppercut Kaos in the jaw, knocking the chimera upwards, but Gwangi then caught his tail with an outstretched hand, then tossed him through every wall in the temple, before Kaos burst out of the temple and fell off Mount Olympus. Kaos looked up to see Gwangi’s limp body falling towards him. Angered, Kaos caught Gwangi’s body and punched away at him, each blow causing a squeak to be heard, Kaos keeping up his assault until the pair slammed into the ground, creating a huge crater and a shockwave that blew everything away. Before the dust settled, Gwangi let out a FUS RO DAH and blew Kaos across the land, the werebeast smashing into a boulder and shattering the rock to pieces. Kaos stood up with a roar, and as Gwangi came running at Kaos, his body flopping and spazzing around, the werebeast lunged forward and slammed his fists upon Gwangi, crushing the dinosaur into the ground.

Kaos looked down at his foe, only for Heavy’s fist to slam into his face, flooring the chimera as Gwangi slithered to one foot, his other foot moving above Kaos and firing a beam into Kaos’ face, drilling him into the ground. Kaos angrily swatted Gwangi’s leg out from under him with his tail, Gwangi looking down at the ground, then back at the screen, before spazzing to the ground screaming again. Kaos jumped to his feet and charged, clotheslining Gwangi in the neck and flooring him, before Kaos stomped down hard on Gwangi’s head with his raptor foot, stabbing his sickle claw into the Tyrallosaurus’ head. Gwangi then promptly fell limp beneath Kaos, the chimera watching as a pool of blood began to form beneath Gwangi. Kaos roared out in victory, only for Gwangi to appear behind Kaos and shoot him in the head, knocking him forward, Gwangi holding a Dead Ringer in his right hand.

Kaos spun around with a roar, before Gwangi fired away at the chimera with a grenade launcher, the explosions covering Kaos in smoke. When the smoke cleared, though, Kaos stood unfazed by the assault. Kaos then lunged forward, slicing his claws across Gwangi’s chest, then bit down on Gwangi’s neck, spinning around and tossing him into a building, Gwangi bouncing off and flopping to the ground again. Kaos wasn’t fooled this time as he charged forward and pounced on Gwangi, punching away at his head, until Gwangi suddenly flipped backwards, knocking Kaos off, before Gwangi spammed a rocket launcher, assaulting Kaos with a shitton of missiles. Kaos jumped through the assault, punching Gwangi’s rocket launcher away, then uppercutting the Tyrallosaurus into space.

Kaos jumped after Gwangi, the chimera spotting the dinosaur standing in space like there was still gravity. “Queen’s rules?” Gwangi asked, before he hurled a bunch of hunting knives at Kaos, only for the knives to break on impact against Kaos. Kaos then jumped forward, punching Gwangi through the solar system, only for Gwangi to appear in Kaos’ face, the Tyrallosaurus slicing away at the chimera’s chest and limbs with a Bushwacka, shoving Kaos back all the while. Eventually, Gwangi plunged the Bushwacka in Kaos’ chest, then pulled out a pair of machetes and sliced off Kaos’ arms. Kaos promptly regrew his arms as Gwangi caught some of Kaos’ blood in a cup and drank it Saxton Hale style, before Gwangi smashed the cup into Kaos’ face. Angered, Kaos punched Gwangi in the face, then grabbed the Tyrallosaurus by his neck and hurled him through numerous galaxies.

Kaos charged after his opponent, but Gwangi pulled out a can of Bonk and shook it vigorously, faster than light, before Gwangi guzzled down the Bonk. Kaos lunged at his opponent, the Tyrallosaurus hunched over, before Gwangi suddenly stood up and let out a loud belch, blowing Kaos backwards and hammering him hard, the sheer force of the burp blowing apart the multiverse and blowing Kaos through numerous other multiverses. Gwangi then popped out of nowhere atop the still flying Kaos, before he pulled out a cannon and fired a Bullet Bill, nailing Kaos hard and smashing him into another universe.

Kaos groaned as he struggled to stand up, Gwangi sitting next to him chewing on a tin can. Infuriated, Kaos let out a roar, his rage exploding outwards in a fiery eruption, blowing Gwangi away as Kaos stood tall, his rage covering him in the form of fire. “’Kay this does not look good here…” Gwangi said, before Kaos fired off a beam of pure rage from his jaws, nailing Gwangi head-on and plowing him through a multiverse. Kaos then charged after Gwangi, his rage rapidly burning up the multiverse around him, before the werebeast rammed into Gwangi head-on, smashing him through a pair of universes. Kaos then punched away at Gwangi, his blows further enhanced by his fiery rage as his blows knocked around Gwangi like a ragdoll. Kaos then clapped his paws together, blowing away Gwangi with a fiery thunderclap.

Gwangi just plopped right on his rump as Kaos stared at him furiously. “This ends now!” Kaos stated, his rage burning up the surrounding multiverses.

“Oh, please!” Gwangi just said, his body contorted and twisting around as he talked. “Let’s settle this like embarrassments!” Kaos just growled, before he swung his tiger fist forward to finish the battle, only for Gwangi to suddenly disappear, Kaos’ fist leaving a hole in the universe that rapidly grew as the rage burned up the universe. Kaos looked around angrily, only for Gwangi to appear behind the chimera and perform Heavy’s taunt kill, taking aim at Kaos with two of his claws and firing him away with a “Pow, haha!” Kaos was blown through a universe, slamming into another one and blowing it apart as Gwangi sat atop his head.

Furious, Kaos tossed off Gwangi, the chimera charging after the Tyrallosaurus as he swung his fist forward. Gwangi just stared derp-eyed, then, as Kaos was just about to strike him, Gwangi promptly punched Kaos across the face with a firm right hook, instantly flooring Kaos. The chimera fell to the universe’s Earth hard with a thud, Gwangi sitting there as the dinosaur played Rayman Legends. Kaos attempted to push himself up, but Gwangi had quite literally punched the rage clean out of Kaos, and so Kaos slipped back down on the ground, unable to rise as Gwangi looked at the chimera.

“Eew, a bug,” Gwangi said, before he kicked Kaos hard, sending the chimera flying out of the universe, and slamming into another one, crash-landing facefirst onto a pink moon, where a swarm of bobcats surrounded him and started poking him with sticks. Kaos just groaned as he lay there, just wishing it could all be over.

Winner: Gwangi

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 151: Donkey Kong vs Gon

Gon bit down upon the bunch of bananas, the small dinosaur happily eating up a pile of banas he had discovered. Gon had no intention of leaving until he had satisfied his hunger, even if it meant eating every last banana. And considering he had already eaten a sizeable chunk out of the hoard, the likelihood was just that possible.

Gon, however, was interrupted from his delightful meal when the next banana he was chewing on was snatched away from him, and an angry snort came from above him.

Donkey Kong glared down at the small reptile before him. He had sensed his banana hoard was in danger, and had arrived to see Gon snacking on the prized fruit. Donkey Kong wouldn’t stand this. He wasn’t going to let Gon go tell the tale without some well-deserved punishment.

For a moment, Gon didn’t react, his eyes and jaws still open in surprise from having his banana taken away from him. As DK watched, however, Gon’s veins started popping up under his skin and all around his body, his eyes becoming bloodshot red as Gon’s whole body then started quivering in rage. Gon then jumped up to his feet with a roar, glaring up at DK with his teeth bared and his whole body covered in veins that throbbed with anger.

Donkey Kong merely growled and jumped back, entering a fighting stance as he raised his fists. Well, if this little guy wanted a fight, it was a fight he’d get.

*cue battle theme*

Gon immediately charged straight at his mammalian foe with a roar, moving so fast the dirt was blown clear away from him. Taken by surprised at the dinosaur’s burst of speed, Donkey Kong received a head-on ram to the gut, sending the ape flying backwards and tumbling across the ground. Shaking his head, DK jumped to his feet and, seeing Gon charging at him again, slapped the ground with his palms, the shockwaves knocking Gon off his feet and sending him flying upwards, allowing DK to jump up and punch him into the ground. Gon rolled upright and jumped at Donkey Kong whilst the ape was still in midair, but DK managed to catch Gon this time, spinning around and hurling him into a large tree, Gon’s head getting stuck within the trunk.

Grinning at this, Donkey Kong pulled out an orange with a wind-up key in place of the stem, and hurled it at Gon, the resulting explosion blowing the tree into wooden shards and covering the area in smoke. Confident that he had won, Donkey Kong beat his chest and let out a Tarzan-esque call of victory.

His victory was promptly ended, though, by Gon flying through the smoke and headbutting him square in the face.

Donkey Kong was sent flying like a cannonball, smashing through a series of trees before crashing into a large clearing. Shaking his head clear as he spat out a drop of blood, Donkey Kong looked to his left to see a large barrel factory. What one was doing here in the jungle was anybody’s guess, but it was a great welcome for DK.

Gon burst out from the trees just in time to see DK run inside the factory. Snarling, Gon gave pursuit, bursting through the doors as he looked around. Hearing DK’s call, Gon looked up to his hairy foe waving down at him from atop a series of ladders and platforms. Gon promptly came charging, climbing up the ladders as DK tossed down barrel after barrel. To the ape’s shock, however, not only did the barrels fail to slow down the little dinosaur, but he just charged straight through them, smashing them into splinters. Even the metal barrels didn’t stand a chance as Gon came ever closer.

Running out of barrels, DK looked down to see a barrel with the words TNT atop it. Looking at the audience with a devilish grin, DK tossed the barrel down at Gon who, naturally, charged head-on at the barrel.

BOOM!

Gon was sent flying away from the explosion, smashing through a wall of the factory. DK roared in celebration, then jumped into a cannon barrel, firing himself out of the hole after his smaller foe.

Gon had recovered faster than what DK had predicted, however, and as soon as the ape landed, Gon immediately charged at him, ramming him once more in the stomach and sending him tumbling backwards. Rolling to his feet, DK whipped out his Coconut Cannon and opened fire, shooting out an assault of coconuts. However, though the coconuts smashed apart upon impact with Gon’s scaly body, they failed to faze him as Gon charged once more, Donkey Kong yelping and just barely managing to sidestep the incoming Gon. The dinosaur instead slammed into a large boulder, causing the rock to shatter to pieces.

Gon spun around as DK watched, the ape surprised at Gon’s strength, but determined to prove he was stronger. The ape pulled back his right arm, swinging around his fist faster and faster, before he punched a boulder much larger than himself, the rock shattering to pieces from the blow. DK then shot a grin at Gon, confident he won that competition.

Gon just growled and jumped down hard on the ground, creating an earthquake that shook the ground violently, before a crack appeared underneath Gon’s feet and travelled off into the horizon, striking a mountain in the distance and causing it to split in half.

Donkey Kong picked up his jaw from the ground and glared at his smaller foe. He had to admit, that was a helluva lot cooler. But Gon was still gonna pay for his banana thievery as Donkey Kong charged at his foe. Snarling, Gon charged as well, closing the distance rather quickly. The two mighty beasts immediately began trading blows with each other, Donkey Kong punching away with as much speed as he could muster, whilst Gon fought back with vicious headbutts and tail whips.

Eventually, Donkey King managed to spin up his left fist as Gon lunged at him, before he punched Gon square in the face, sending the dinosaur flying across the clearing and smashing into the barrel factory. Donkey Kong grinned at this, but his grin was quickly replaced with a look of shock as Gon immediately came charging out of the factory, a very obvious murderous look in his eyes.

Acting fast, Donkey Kong focused his power, and a series of orange orbs started circling his body. As Gon came charging in, Donkey Kong raised his fists upward, then slammed them into the ground, creating a yellow shockwave that slammed into Gon and sent him flying away.

Gon slammed down hard upon a boulder in another clearing, shattering the rock to pieces as he stood up, watching as Donkey Kong landed down ahead of him, the ape beating his chest with a roar as Gon let out his own bellowing snarl.

Gon came charging again, but once again Donkey Kong had a trick up his sleeve, or at least, where his sleeves would be. Donkey Kong pulled out a pair of bongo drums and immediately began playing on them, creating a barrage of energy shockwaves that pelted Gon hard, each shockwave knocking the dinosaur like a ragdoll, the reptile helpless to do anything. Eventually, Donkey Kong wrapped up his tune by slamming down his hands down upon his drums at once, creating a huge shockwave that blew Gon into a tree, smashing the plant in half. Gon promptly jumped to his feet, letting out another loud roar.

Donkey Kong snarled in rage. Just what would it take to bring down this reptile?! The ape’s thoughts were cut off, though, by Gon ramming him hard in the stomach, sending the ape flying clear over the forest. Gon raced ahead of the flying DK, and as DK was about to hit the ground, Gon ran to where DK would land and headbutted him hard, sending the ape flying back to the clearing. Gon repeated this process over and over again, each headbutt bringing out a loud crack that filled the air.

Finally, Donkey Kong was allowed to slam headfirst into the ground, digging a large trench as he slid across the ground until he came to a stop. Groaning, Donkey Kong sat up as he wondered what he could do to finally beat Gon. DK then looked up and saw a floating barrel with his face on it. DK grinned from ear to ear at this. This was just what the doctor ordered.

Gon came charging towards his foe, only to see Donkey Kong jump inside the barrel. For a moment, the barrel warped and hummed, before it exploded outwards, revealing Donkey Kong glowing with energy. DK had just pulled out his trump card in the form of the Strong Kong.

Not impressed, Gon charged at his opponent, just as Donkey Kong did the same. Once again, the two beasts traded blows with each other, both struggling to overpower each other as they fought fiercely, both either countering their opponent’s blows with their own or just tanking it.

Eventually, Gon ducked down from Donkey Kong’s incoming fist, then headbutted the ape hard in the face, sending him rolling backwards. Gon charged at his opponent, only for DK to headbutt Gon so hard the dinosaur found himself imbedded into the ground. Donkey Kong then wound up another punch and struck Gon hard in the face, sending Gon flying out of the ground and smashing into a tree. Gon, however, jumped back into the fray with a roar. Growling, Donkey Kong charged at his reptilian foe, swinging his fist at his opponent, only for Gon to bite down on it.

Gon then began spinning like a top, swinging his ape foe around faster and faster until they became a blur, Gon actually drilling into the ground and blowing away the dirt as he ended up creating a tornado.

Finally, Gon swung his head upwards and let go, sending Donkey Kong flying into the sky like a bullet. Gon let out a growl as he watched Donkey Kong disappear into the sky.

Donkey Kong watched in amazement as he found himself flying into space. Donkey Kong then spotted the moon as he flew upwards, before he hatched an idea so crazy it just might work. Pulling back his fist, Donkey Kong spun it around faster and faster, the arm becoming a blur as it swung around ever so faster. Finally, as he began to fall towards the moon, Donkey Kong punched the moon hard with all his force.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then the moon began to move, before it plummeted from orbit towards the Earth. Specifically, towards where Gon was standing.

Upon seeing the moon heading straight for him, Gon let out a snarl. Digging his talons into the ground, Gon focused his strength, his veins popping out from under his skin once again as he glared upwards.

Then, as the moon began to burn up in Earth’s atmosphere, Gon jumped upwards, blowing away the ground from beneath him as he flew straight at the moon. Smashing headfirst into the moon, Gon tore his way cleanly through, the moon itself shattering to pieces as Gon flew forward.

Donkey Kong’s jaw once again dropped in shock as he witnessed Gon’s destruction of the moon. Feeling his Strong Kong form wear off at that moment, Donkey Kong looked down at himself, then looked up at the audience with a simple gulp.

Gon slammed full-force into Donkey Kong’s chest, the force so powerful, he actually ripped apart Donkey Kong as he tore straight through his flesh. Gon plummeted back down towards Earth, slamming hard upon back onto Kongo Bongo Island as he shook himself. Looking to his right, Gon saw that he was right next to Donkey Kong’s banana hoard. With a smile, Gon sat down with a plop and happily began devouring the bananas once more.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 152: Retro Rex vs Gregory Jackson Breeding

Gregory arrived in the outskirts of the huge city, having sensed the presence of another monster here and coming to get rid of it.

Sure enough, Gregory saw a building be toppled over as Retro Rex arrived, the dinosaur growling as he saw Gregory. For a moment, the Tyrannosaur was perplexed by Gregory’s appearance, especially his trunk, but he quickly lost interest as he let out a roar. Gregory roared back, hunching forward into a combat pose.

*cue battle theme*

Retro Rex trucked forward letting out a roar, only for Gregory to jump out of the way and punch him across the face. Snarling from the blow, Retro Rex snapped his jaws at Gregory, only for the trunk-nosed kaiju to dodge again and hit the Tyrannosaur with another punch to the head. Angered, Retro Rex lunged forward, headbutting Gregory in the face and shoving him back, allowing Retro Rex to whip his tail around, plowing the limb into Gregory’s chest and knocking him down. Retro Rex then attempted to stomp on Gregory’s head, only for the kaiju to roll out of the way.

Retro Rex turned and roared at Gregory, who roared back, before the two charged again. Retro Rex snapped his jaws at his foe again, only for Gregory to counter by uppercutting Retro Rex in the jaw, causing the Tyrannosaur to fall onto his back, allowing Gregory to grab Retro Rex by his tail, swinging him around and tossing him across the ground. Retro Rex stood up, only for Gregory to kick him in the face, knocking the theropod back to the ground.

Retro Rex bellowed angrily as he stood back up, flames churning in the back of his throat. Gregory charged again, but Retro Rex discharged a fireball, the orb of flames nailing Gregory squarely in the chest, sending the kaiju crashing to the ground, smoke rising from his chest. Retro Rex roared as he charged again, but Gregory rolled away, getting to his feet as he lifted up his trunk and released a stream of flames from his proboscis, the fire engulfing Retro Rex's head and making the dinosaur step back with a roar of surprise. However, when the flames ceased, Gregory saw that no damage had been done to his foe. Retro Rex just roared again as he charged, Gregory jumping to the side and dodging the Tyrannosaur's attack.

Retro Rex turned around and roared again, only for Gregory to open fire with an assault of nuclear fireballs, each one of the projectiles nailing Retro Rex in the face and sending him crashing to the ground. Gregory then pounced on Retro Rex, punching away at his opponent's face, until Retro Rex bit down on Gregory's fist, crushing his arm in his jaws as the Tyrannosaur stood up, swinging Gregory around and tossing him away. As Gregory attempted to rise, Retro Rex pelted him with fireballs, knocking the kaiju back down as Retro Rex ran up to the kaiju, biting down on his back and lifting him up. Gregory struggled in his opponent's grip as Retro Rex bit down hard, his jaws crushing Gregory as the Tyrannosaur shook him around like a ragdoll. Retro Rex then tossed Gregory to the ground, watching the kaiju roll away before coming to a stop.

Retro Rex growled as he turned and started to head back to the city, only for Gregory to grab onto his tail. Retro Rex roared in surprise as he was yanked backwards, before Gregory swung him around, faster and faster, until he tossed Retro Rex across the ground. Retro Rex stood up with a roar of rage as he spun around, opening his jaws and releasing a large heat beam. Gregory wisely ran to the side, the beam sweeping across the ground and melting it away at the beam chased Gregory. Gregory fired several atomic fireballs at Retro Rex, striking him in the face and side and distracting the Tyrannosaur long enough for Gregory to rush in, punching away at Retro Rex, each blow knocking out teeth and sending blood flying.

Eventually, Gregory punched Retro Rex hard in the jaw, sending the Tyrannosaur flying straight up into the air. Retro Rex came crashing down hard upon the ground, the theropod groaning as he attempted to regain his wits. Retro Rex then looked up...

Only to see Gregory's fists come down upon him.

Gregory's fists slammed into Retro Rex's face, knocking the dinosaur out cold in an instant. Gregory watched Retro Rex slump to the ground, before roaring out in victory. Gregory then walked away, the kaiju deciding to rest from this fight.

Winner: Gregory Jackson

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 153: Gmod BLU Spy vs Tigrex

A BLU Spy spawned in the respawn room, the French mercenary snorting as his face contorted. The Spy then flung himself out of the room, smashing the door away as he landed on the ground. Lifting up his head, Spy saw that he was in a large forest, with a clearing in the distance.

“Sexcellent,” The Spy said, before he slithered towards the clearing, snorting all the while.

The Tigrex walked across the grassy ground of the clearing, having not eaten for several days and looking for anything to eat. The wyvern then heard the sound of snorting which got progressively louder, before in the distance he saw a human wearing blue clothing slide in the open.

The Spy spazzed to his feet, the snapping of bones being heard as he stood up in a second. Spy took notice of Tigrex, staring at him with an “Oooooh,” before rolling forward in a ball closer to the wyvern as he stood up. “Queen's rules?” The Spy just asked.

The Tigrex was confused by this human. He had never faced any humans that acted like this, and he didn't know if there were others like this man. The Tigrex then shook his head with a growl. It didn't matter. This man would make his next meal, hopefully taking the edge off his hunger long enough to find a larger prey item. Plus, this man didn't seem to possess any weapons or armor like all the other humans Tigrex had fought. This should be quick.

The Tigrex let out a loud roar that echoed across the land, Spy merely saying “I feel tres bon!” in his head.

cue battle theme

The Tigrex charged at the Spy, swatting him hard with his left forelimb, and sending the mercenary flying away, the Spy bouncing off a tree and falling to the ground. Satisfied, the Tigrex walked up to the Spy's limp form to eat him, only for the Spy to suddenly slide up to his feet with a snort, taking Tigrex by surprise, before the Spy flung a couple of knives at Tigrex, the knives stabbing into his shoulder and right arm. Surprised that the knives were able to penetrate his scales, Tigrex was taken by surprise when Spy slammed into him, sending both combatants tumbling to the ground.

The Tigrex stood up first, roaring angrily as he charged at Spy, the mercenary still lying on the ground as he had a look of shock despite not even looking at his opponent. Tigrex snapped up the Spy in his jaws, the wyvern proceeding to crush his foe in his teeth. The Spy screamed as he spazzed around, before his head suddenly burst like a melon-

“MELON!” A RED Spy suddenly said in front of the screen.

What the hell? Go away.

A random shoe knocked the RED Spy away as Tigrex started eating BLU Spy's corpse, before a stabbing pain in his back surprised him. Roaring in pain and confusion, the Tigrex looked behind himself to see the Spy on his back, having stabbed a knife into his larger foe's back and holding a Dead Ringer in his left hand. The Spy then jumped off Tigrex, before roundhouse kicking the wyvern in the jaw, sending the monster tumbling away.

Shocked by the strength of the blow, the Tigrex stood up, and as Spy came slithering at him, the wyvern slammed his right hand square atop the Spy, crushing the mercenary into the ground. Tigrex then roared in pain as he backed off, a knife embedded in his hand. The Spy stood up again, lifting up his revolver and firing away at Tigrex, each shot making the Spy's arm flop around. Tigrex backed off again, roaring in pain as each of the bullets struck dead-on, leaving bloody holes in their wake. Infuriated that such simple attacks were so effective, the Tigrex charged forward, ramming Spy head-on and sending him flying away. Tigrex then ran after his smaller opponent, striking away at him with blows from his forelimbs and tail, until he slammed his tail into Spy's face, sending the mercenary slamming into a tree, spazzing through the tree with his lower body sticking out, before the Spy just popped out, flopping to the ground.

Tigrex approached the Spy, wondering if he killed him, before the Spy suddenly came springing back up with a yell, beating away at his larger foe with his body, until he uppercut the wyvern hard in the jaw, sending the Tigrex crashing to the ground. The Tigrex attempted to stand, but the Spy headshot him with the Ambassador, knocking the wyvern back to the ground. Furious, the Tigrex stood up with a roar, before he charged at Spy, biting down on his body and crushing it to a bloody pulp. The Spy then promptly reappeared beside Tigrex with his Dead Ringer.

“Peekaboo-”

Spy was cut off by Tigrex squishing him beneath his hand, but Spy repearred again, materializing behind the wyvern and stabbing a shitton of knives into the Tigrex's leg, making him roar out in pain. The Tigrex then swatted away Spy with his tail, before turning and letting out the loudest roar he had yet made. The Tigrex then came charging straight at the Spy with all his fury, bellowing loudly as he came upon him. The Spy looked up and merely said one thing:

“Oh, merde.”

The Tigrex slammed his paw square into the Spy's face, sending the Spy flying away into the horizon screaming away. The Tigrex roared out in victory, only for his roar to be cut off by a knife stabbing into it. Gagging as blood quickly started oozing out, the Tigrex watched in shock and rage as the Spy reappeared, his Dead Ringer in his hand once again. “Let's settle this like embarrassments!” Before Tigrex could react, Spy fired away at him with his revolver and Enforcer, blowing holes straight through the wyvern as blood spilled across the ground.

The Tigrex hunched over, puking up blood as he struggled to remain standing. The Tigrex then looked up to see the Spy aiming the Ambassador straight at his forehead. Spy then said the last thing Tigrex would ever hear:

“I'll be seeing you!”

With that, Spy fired, blowing a hole straight through Tigrex's skull as the wyvern's corpse fell to the ground, a BLU Heavy appearing out of nowhere and saying “Ded” before exploding out of existance. The Spy then laughed, his head spazzing around as he laughed and snorted.

“Laughter really IS the best medicine! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Spy then slithered away as he kept on snorting.

Winner: Spy

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 154: Kaos vs TigerCroc

Kaos leapt up atop a tall boulder, looking down with a growl as he spotted the small village below. Roaring loudly, Kaos jumped down from the boulder as he charged into the village.

In another universe, TigerCroc had just finished beating a crocodile into submission when Dragony arrived, the kirin walking up to TigerCroc as he spoke to him: “Yo, TigerCroc, there's a Werewolf going around killing any sentient being he finds. Apparently this guy's supposed to look like a chimera, and he's stated to be really powerful, though I doubt that. Figured you'd want to have a go at him.”

Dragony then raised up a picture of Kaos for TigerCroc to see. Grinning from ear to ear, TigerCroc raced off, eager to take on this Werewolf.

Kaos crushed the screaming man between his jaws, blood covering his muzzle as the Werewolf hacked apart numerous other villagers with his claws. Grabbing hold of another man in his lion paw, Kaos lifted him up as he was about to crush him in his grasp, only for the Werewolf to sense a new being suddenly appear behind him. Kaos looked back to see TigerCroc standing there. The hybrid grinned eagerly as he stood in a combat pose, looking more than ready to suddenly sprint forward.

Growling, Kaos dropped the man, the villager running away as Kaos turned towards TigerCroc and let out a roar, TigerCroc roaring back with joy as the two were ready for battle.

cue battle theme

Kaos lunged at TigerCroc, only for TigerCroc to close the distance in a second, uppercutting Kaos hard in the jaw and sending him flying backwards, the Werewolf smashing straight through several buildings like they weren't there. Surprised at the strength of the blow, Kaos jumped to his feet, watching as TigerCroc jumped at him, before Kaos lunged forward and punched the hybrid across the face. To his surprise, however, the blow did nothing at all as TigerCroc punched Kaos hard in the face with a left hook, then nearly floor him with a right blow, before sending the Werewolf flying with a haymaker. Kaos smashed clean through a mountain, reducing it to rubble as Kaos shook his head clear. Never had the Werewolf faced such strength since he fought that psychotic dinosaur, and this enraged Kaos as TigerCroc then arrived at his spot.

Kaos jumped at his smaller foe with a roar, TigerCroc eagerly running at him. Kaos slammed his fists upon TigerCroc, forcing the hybrid down on all fours, only for TigerCroc to counter by punching away at Kaos with a series of jabs. Angered, Kaos sandwiched TigerCroc's head between his fists, then uppercut him hard in the jaw, sending the crocodile/tiger hybrid flying upwards. Kaos then jumped above TigerCroc, double ax handling him into the ground. Just as Kaos landed back on the ground, though, TigerCroc popped right back up, extending his arm forward and punching Kaos hard in the face, sending the Werewolf flying across the ground. Kaos slid through the ground when he landed, digging a large trench as he came to a stop. Furious, Kaos stood up, only for TigerCroc to come flying at him, kicking him in the face with both feet and sending him rolling away.

TigerCroc then jumped at his larger foe again, punching away at Kaos as he sprouted extra arms, continuously pummeling the Werewolf. TigerCroc then planted his fists firmly in Kaos' face, sending the Werewolf flying into space and springing after him. Kaos caught himself in midair and readied himself for TigerCroc's next move, only for the hybrid to come at him far faster than Kaos expected. TigerCroc punched Kaos across the face with a firm right hook, blood flying, only for Kaos to punch away at his smaller foe, battering the mammal/reptile hybrid around, only for Kaos to find that his blows were doing nothing to the smaller combatant. TigerCroc merely responded by punching Kaos straight through a pair of universes, the hybrid instantly catching up to the Werewolf and whipping out a shotgun, shooting Kaos in the face and sending him smashing into another universe. Kaos landed atop an ice planet as TigerCroc was already there waiting for him. Angered, Kaos punched his fists into the ground, ripping up a huge slab of the planet that he hurled at TigerCroc, only for the slab to smash apart upon impact. TigerCroc then started firing energy blasts from his paws, pelting Kaos and shoving him backwards.

Determined to win this, Kaos raised up his lion arm as he charged through the assault, swinging up his tiger fist to punch TigerCroc, only for the hybrid to raise up his arms and block the blow with ease. TigerCroc then let loose with a barrage of punches and kicks, each blow staggering around Kaos, the Werewolf angrily retaliating with his own blows. The two combatants continued to trade blows with each other, each one of their blows knocking one another around, but it was clear who was stronger. Despite how much strength he put into his blows, Kaos was shocked to find that, though he was able to knock around TigerCroc, not one of his attacks was able to even hurt TigerCroc at all. The Werewolf's blows could smash apart universes like kindling, and yet TigerCroc wasn't even feeling Kaos' hits. TigerCroc was bred to be a warrior, and so like many of the countless other creatures that were bred like himself, TigerCroc could take countless Big Bangs like being hit by a beach ball. Kaos' blows weren't any different.

TigerCroc ducked and weaved around each and every one of Kaos' blows with ease, whilst slicing and slashing with his claws every time. Blood covered the hybrid's claws as he hacked open Kaos like aluminum. Kaos was furious that this smaller creature was able to wound him so easily, and his regeneration was having a hard time keeping up with the damage being inflicted by TigerCroc. Kaos then lunged forward and bit down on TigerCroc's shoulder with all his might, but once again he failed to inflict any damage. TigerCroc merely bit down with far greater force on Kaos' own shoulder, his teeth bypassing the flesh like water and crunching the bone like kindling. Furious, Kaos wrapped his arms around TigerCroc in a bearhug, attempting to crush him to death if he couldn't beat him. TigerCroc merely responded by becoming a liquid, engulfing Kaos and becoming a cannon, firing Kaos through another series of universes.

Greatly damaged by this, large portions of his body revealing the flesh and bones beneath, Kaos couldn't even stand up as TigerCroc started hacking and slashing away at him with scimitars made of silver, the swords carving open the Werewolf as blood spilled everywhere. TigerCroc then stabbed a silver hunting knife through Kaos' mane and into his neck, blood gushing out and staining the Werewolf's mane red as Kaos bellowed out in fury. His rage increasing tenfold, Kaos released a shockwave of rage energy, the immeasurably hot energy immediately burning up a multitude of multiverses, and yet TigerCroc stood tall, grinning from ear to ear at this.

Kaos unleashed a beam of pure rage from his maw, nailing TigerCroc dead-on in the face, sending the hybrid smashing through several universes. Kaos then jumped after, punching away at him faster than light as he focused all of his rage into his blows. Throughout this entire event, though, TigerCroc was once more undamaged, even as Kaos pelted him with more rage beams. Grinning, TigerCroc unleashed his own copy of Kaos' rage beam, the energy beam blowing a hole straight through Kaos. Doubling over as his regeneration struggled to heal up the hole, Kaos was helpless as TigerCroc spun like Crash Bandicoot, creating a tornado of pure white fire that engulfed Kaos. The Werewolf may have been highly resistant to fire, but this temperature was simply far too much. The flames roasted Kaos alive, burning off every bit of hair on his body in seconds, and melting his scales off. The flesh beneath was charred to ash, and his bones melted and warped from the heat. The tornado then was blown apart as TigerCroc lunged forward, spinning around and roundhouse kicking Kaos hard in the midsection, instantly shattering every bone in his midsection and sending dried blood flying.

Kaos couldn't believe it. This creature had beaten him down so easily. It was as if TigerCroc didn't even consider him a real challenge at all. This thought jumpstarting his anger, Kaos managed to rise up and charge, unable to roar as the tornado had destroyed his vocal cords.

TigerCroc merely wound up a punch, and as Kaos lunged at him, looking more like a zombie than anything else, TigerCroc punched him hard in the face, releasing a quick blast of energy that reduced Kaos to nothing but ashes.

TigerCroc beat his chest with his fists as he roared out in victory. Dragony teleported at the scene, gathering up the remaining ashes of Kaos with his magic. “I take it you took good care of that Werewolf?” Dragony asked, receiving a happy nod from TigerCroc. “Not surprised.” Dragony placed the ashes into a jar as he and TigerCroc teleported back to their home dimension. “I would like to see just what we can do with the remaining DNA of this creature.”

Winner: TigerCroc

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 155: Black Kyurem vs Konton vs Mayhem

The Black Kyurem arrived upon the grassland, the Pokemon having sensed the presence of another powerful being here and deciding to get rid of it.

Sure enough, Konton Goomba-stomped the Kyurem's head, the Chimera landing in front of the Pokemon as he turned to face his opponent. “Let's have a beach party!” Konton yelled, as he suddenly held an orca in his right paw, Black Kyurem understandably confused as Konton stood in a battle pose.

“I'm gonna whale on you!” Konton then shouted as he hurled the orca at Black Kyurem, the dolphin bouncing off the Pokemon's face and making him stagger back. Angered, Black Kyurem fired a Dragon Beam, nailing Konton square in the chest, only for Konton to remain unfazed as the beam washed harmlessly over him. “Is that all? This universe disappoints me.”

Black Kyurem roared out once more as he charged forward ready for battle-

“Actually, you know what? Since my dad doesn't have any idea how to use you for this match, I'm just gonna kill you now.”

With that, Konton grabbed Black Kyurem and piledrove him into the ground, instantly killing the Pokemon.

At that moment, Mayhem arrived on the scene, the dragon crushing a boulder beneath his foot as he glared down at Konton, the Chimera merely looking back up at him. “Another god to kill,” Mayhem growled in a deep, demonic voice. “He can join the rest.”

Konton merely flipped backwards as he stood tall. “Kill me? Oh, no you don't!”

Mayhem shot a fireball at Konton, only for the Chimera to jump above the fiery projectile, the fireball blowing up the planet the two were standing on as Konton slapped Mayhem across the face with a fish, then grabbed the dragon by his neck and hurled him into the sun. Mayhem merely blew up the sun with a shrug of his shoulders as he flew at Konton, ramming him hard and smashing him through a series of multiverses. Konton punched away at Mayhem's face, only for the dragon to retaliate by swatting Konton across the face with his claws, then slam his tail into his chest, sending the chimera smashing through another multiverse. Konton then conjured up boxing gloves made of megaverses as he punched away at Mayhem, but the blows did nothing as Mayhem engulfed Konton in flames, burning up numerous nearby multiverses.

“Your little breath couldn't even hurt a fly!” Konton roared as he launched himself forward, punching Mayhem hard across the face, before raising up his left paw and blasting Mayhem pointblank in the face with a chaos energy shot, sending Mayhem crashing through a trio of universes. Konton then whipped out a bazooka that started shooting multiverses at Mayhem, only for the shots to remain useless as Mayhem released an ice breath, freezing up Konton and the surrounding megaverse. Mayhem then charged forward and rammed into Konton, shattering the megaverse and sending Konton crashing through several more universes. Konton promptly stood back up as he fired away at Mayhem with chaos beams being shot from numerous multiverses. Mayhem charged through the assault spewing an assault of fireballs, whilst Konton ran at his draconic foe, tanking the fireballs that were blowing up universes wherever they struck.

Konton and Mayhem collided with each other, creating a shockwave that blew away numerous megaverses. The two combatants immediately started trading blows with each other, each blow they dealt packing enough power to destroy a multiverse. Eventually, Konton uppercut Mayhem hard in the jaw, sending the dragon flying upwards, allowing the chimera to jump up and spin around, roundhouse kicking Mayhem hard in the stomach, sending him smashing through several multiverses. Mayhem stood up as Konton came charging at him. “You are impressive,” Mayhem merely said. “But you will die just like all the other gods.” Mayhem then released a shockwave of convexity energy, sending Konton plowing through a multiverse. Mayhem then flew after Konton, pelting him with convexity blasts, each hit sending the chimera tumbling around.

Konton then slammed down a universe with his left paw as he spun like he was breakdancing, striking away at Mayhem with a series of blows from his fist, feet, and tail. Konton then jumped up, wrapped his legs around Mayhem's neck, and slammed him headfirst into a multiverse, blowing it apart as Konton punched away at Mayhem's face. The dragon then released a blast of earth energy into Konton's face, sending the chimera flying backwards. Mayhem stood up as he engulfed Konton in flames, shoving him backwards until Konton slammed a baseball bat into his face, distracting the dragon long enough for Konton to tackle him to the ground, the chimera lifting up the dragon and swinging him around by his tail, smashing his face through a megaverse, then tossing him through a collection of multiverses. Mayhem immediately stood up as Konton charged, before slamming his paws down upon the fabric of existence and sending a wall of convexity energy blasting upwards, sending Konton smashing through part of the omniverse.

Mayhem then flew at Konton, striking away at his with punches and claws as Konton raised up his arms to block the blows. Mayhem then slammed his tail into Konton's midsection, sending the chimera crashing through a universe. Konton stood up and dusted himself off, before snapping his fingers and causing a megaverse to become a T-rex, the Tyrannosaur roaring as it bit down on Mayhem's neck, only for the dragon to pick up the T-rex by its neck, crushing it in its grip, before blowing apart the megaverse T-rex with a quick fireball. Konton then struck a combat pose as chaos energy surrounded him. “Super Fist of Chaos!” Konton roared, before his whiskers shot forward and slammed into Mayhem's face, sending the dragon smashing through the omniverse. Konton then teleported behind Mayhem, before slamming a pair of omniverses upon him. Mayhem then released a pulse of fire from his body, blowing away Konton through a collection of omniverses.

“This ends now,” Mayhem stated, before he blasted away at Konton with beams composed of fire, ice, electricity, earth, and convexity energy, pummeling Konton viciously.

“Oh yeah?” Konton said as he stood up tall. “Super Fist of Chaos!” Using his omnipotence, Konton struck Mayhem with continuous blasts of omnipotent power that quickly brought Mayhem to his knees, the dragon struggling against the creator-type power Konton had, but quickly ended up failing as he was blasted through countless omniverses.

Konton just shrugged as he walked away. “Meh, my dad didn't feel like extending on this fight. Now then, if I'm correct, my father's gonna fight some other chimera dude. This oughta be fun.”

Winner: Konton

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 156: Monster Mike vs Kiryu2012

As the sun rose over the horizon with a troll face, Godzilla cockadoodledooed at the sun, before jumping off the cliff he was standing on while yelling “YOLO!” Kiryu popped out of nowhere in a random house, his eyes derped in opposite directions as he walked into the kitchen.

Gwangi then burst from the floor as he looked at Kiryu. “Kiryu! It's new Super Kiryu World! Everything's different! There's water in the sky, Kiryu! There's blocks everywhere! Yoshi coins!”

Kiryu just stared at him with his eyes still derped. “Kiryu-” Gwangi was cut off as Kiryu punched him in the nuts, sending him smashing out of the house and smacking off a boulder as the Tyrallosaurus yelled out “Ow! My children!”

“I got shit to do,” Kiryu just said as he walked out of the house.

After a while, a voice behind Kiryu said “Hey!”, Kiryu turning around to see Monster Mike standing there. “What're you doing today?”

Kiryu yelped, before whipping out a shotgun and shooting Mike in the chest, instantly causing him to collapse. Kiryu gained an experience point at this, before Mike stood up with a “No!”

cue battle theme

Mike lunged at Kiryu and roundhouse kicked him in the face, sending the Chaos God flying away like a ragdoll. Mike then tackled Kiryu to the ground and began punching away at his face, until Kiryu caught Mike's paw and punched him across the face with a firm right hook, knocking the chimera off as Kiryu stood up, cracking his neck in every place whilst Mike stretched and contorted his body around. The two then lunged at each other, ramming with enough force to blow up the multiverse the two were fighting in. Both traded blows with each other that would make everyone else piss themselves. Kiryu uppercut Mike in the jaw with a “Shoryuken!” only for Mike to kick Kiryu in the face, their blows sending each other flying backwards. Kiryu then pulled out a bazooka and started shooting universes at Mike, only for the universes to bounce off his fat.

Mike then jumped at Kiryu and fired a purple energy beam from his mouth with a belch, sending Kiryu smashing through a megaverse. Kiryu then ripped off a large chunk of existence itself and tossed it at Mike, the chunk smacking off his face, only for Mike to retaliate by sandwiching Kiryu's head between his fists, then kicking him in the chest, sending him crashing through a universe. Kiryu then grabbed Mike and swung him around, smashing the chimera through several multiverses. Mike then kicked Kiryu in the face, before pulling out a shotgun and shooting Kiryu pointblank in the face, sending Kiryu flying away like a ragdoll. Kiryu flopped across the space, before jumping up just as Mike came charging at him. Kiryu then had a megaverse become an army of cannons that fired away upon Mike with multiverse busting blasts. Mike flew upwards, then had the fabric of existence grabbed Kiryu with a pair of hands that smashed him around, then punched away at him with immeasurable speed.

Mike then punched Kiryu hard across the face, blood flying outwards as Kiryu was sent smashing through a multiverse. “Hmm,” Kiryu said as he stood up. “You're tougher than you look.”

“And more handsome than I look,” Mike said as he folded his arms across his chest.

“But that only means that I'll enjoy this fight even more!” Kiryu then lunged at Mike, punching away at his face at quick speeds, blood flying as Kiryu kept up his assault, before he kicked Mike upwards, then repeatedly roundhouse kicked him until he slammed his elbow atop the chimera's head, smashing him into a universe. Mike then punched Kiryu across the face as the chaos god lunged at him, before he tackled Kiryu across the omniverse, biting onto his shoulder as Kiryu bit into Mike's neck. The two continued to trade blows with each other, each hit destroying a collection of multiverses as they brawled with one another. Eventually, Kiryu grabbed this entire site and slammed it into Mike's face, sending him flying away.

Kiryu then fired a green atomic ray, nailing Mike in the face and smashing him through a megaverse. Mike then picked up a pair of megaverses and proceeded to beat Kiryu with them until the megaverses broke apart. Kiryu then kicked Mike across space, before grabbing him and piledriving him hard, causing existence itself to shatter apart.

“...Oops,” Kiryu just said as he and Mike watched everything go completely and utterly insane to the point that not even Gwangi could understand what was happening. The two then looked at each other, before they immediately engaged in combat once again.

Kiryu and Mike simultaneously punched each other in the face, before they spun around like a top Crash Bandicoot-style as they struck away at each other with a barrage of blows. Mike eventually grabbed Kiryu by his head and swung him around, then tossed out of the screen into the real world. Kiryu then grabbed the computer just as Mike jumped out, then beat Mike with it until Mike swatted it away. Mike then fired another energy beam from his mouth that sent Kiryu flying across the world. Mike then appeared above Kiryu, kicking him into the ground as the two were currently in Africa. Kiryu tossed a giraffe at Mike, the chimera kicking the giraffe into the sky as he punched away at Kiryu, until he kicked Kiryu into a boulder, shattering it to pieces. Kiryu then picked up two large pieces of rock and sandwiched Mike between them. Mike then broke free as he uppercut Kiryu hard in the jaw.

Kiryu and Mike then punched away at each other, their fists either colliding with each other or hitting their opponent as they fought at speeds far too fast to be measured. Eventually, the two punched each other in the face again as they staggered back.

“Time for some chaos!” Kiryu yelled as he wound up his fist.

“How about I just eat your face?” Mike asked as he clenched his claws.

Kiryu and Mike then charged at one another, swinging their fists forward, only for their fists to collide.

Back in the Kiryuverse, Gwangi was attempting to repair everything that's been done as Kaos showed up. “What the hell's been going on?!” Kaos asked. “Is this your doing?”

“Nah, man,” Gwangi said. “Kiryu's been fighting this Monster Mike guy, and their fight's been destroying existence itself.”

“Ridiculous, there's no way anyone can match Kiryu in power this much.”

Right at that moment, the collison of Kiryu'ss and Mike's fists had ended up destroying the real world, creating a massive explosion that Gwangi and Kaos stared at with the Surprised Patrick look.

“...Okay then,” Kaos just said.

Kiryu and Monster Mike than kept on using their omnipotence to their absolute best, each attacking the other with far more power than what could ever be conceived, but all they succeeded in was destroying absolutely everything there could be. Eventually, Kiryu and Mike stared at each other as they were surrounded by darkness.

“Well then,” Kiryu said. “Looks like we're at an impasse. Wanna call this a draw?”

“Sure,” Mike said with a shrug. “Might as well.”

With that, the two instantly rebuilt everything that had been destroyed as they stood in front of the house Kiryu came out from. “You know,” Kiryu said. “I think I learned something today.”

“That you two are insane creatures that give no thoughts to what you destroy?” Gwangi asked in annoyance.

“No Gwangi, I learned that when in a fight, you should always destroy the omniverse to prove how powerful you are.”

“What?!? You both tried to kill each other! That's not a lesson, that's-that's just-”

“Aw, shut up,” Mike said as he swatted Gwangi into the horizon. “What do you know?”

With that, Kiryu and Mike then walked away as they talked about random shit.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 157: Spyro vs Goat

Spyro charged across the ground, knocking aside groups of Riptocs as he ran through the large city that these Riptocs were apparently trying to invade. Spyro blasted another Riptoc to the ground with a puff of fire, and with each Riptoc he took out, he collected more and more gems.

Spyro was having a fun time here, and so was a bit disappointed when he found he had gotten rid of all the Riptocs in this city. Wandering around for a bit, Spyro looked around his surroundings to see if there was anything else he could take on.

His thoughts were answered when he looked ahead and saw a goat of all things walking around, the hoofed mammal's tongue hanging out. “A goat, eh?” Spyro said to himself. “Well, it's not a sheep, but it'll do.”

Spyro then lowered his head and charged at the goat, ramming it head-on and sending it smacking against a building. Smiling in victory, Spyro proceeded to move on, only for a bleat from behind to distract the dragon. Turning around, Spyro saw in surprise that the goat had gotten back up and didn't seem to be fazed at all by Spyro's charge.

The goat bleated again as Spyro took a combat pose. Maybe he could have a little bit more fun.

*cue battle theme*

In Goat City Bay, Spyro the dragon and a goat proceeded to engage in battle. Spyro charged at the goat again, once more ramming her and sending her tumbling away. Once again, however, the attack did nothing as the goat stood back up. The goat came charging at Spyro, her tongue flapping through the wind as she charged. Having the basic knowledge that she was about to headbutt him, Spyro raised up his wings in front of him in the form of a shield, only to be taken by surprise once more when the goat headbutted his wings with enough force to send the dragon rolling away.

Spyro got back to his feet just as the goat came charging forward. Smoke rising from his nostrils, Spyro opened his mouth and released a quick burst of fire, striking the goat head-on and engulfing her...

...Only for the goat to keep on moving forward like nothing happened, the hoofed mammal completely disregarding the flames covering her body.

Shocked, Spyro was left wide open as the goat headbutted him square in the face, sending him tumbling away. Surprised at the strength of the blow, Spyro got back up, only to see the goat charging at him again. Knowing better than to let her get near him again, Spyro promptly charged away, running across the streets as the goat pursued him. Spyro looked back and grinned to himself, seeing that he was outpacing the goat and was gaining a good distance away from her.

Stopping in his tracks once he felt he gained sufficient distance, Spyro turned and charged up his next attack, watching as the goat began to catch up to him. His attack fully charged, Spyro released a large fireball, striking the goat head-on and sending her flying away, the goat merely letting out a bleat as she fell into another part of the city.

“Oh yeah!” Spyro said in victory. “That's what I'm talking about!” Spyro then ran towards where the goat had landed to see where her carcass was.

Now Spyro, like anyone who had never met this goat before, had fully expected to find the goat's corpse burning in flames and charred black, just like anyone else who was hit by a fireball and wasn't fireproof.

And so he was utterly surprised to see the goat stand back up just fine, as if nothing even happened. The goat turned towards Spyro and let out a bleat. Shaking his head to get back into focus, Spyro ran at the goat as the goat charged at the dragon. Before the caprine could land in a headbutt, Spyro stabbed and struck away at her with his horns, each blow shoving the goat backwards, until Spyro then slammed his tail into the goat's face, sending the hoofed mammal rolling away. Pressing his assault, Spyro gathered chi into his wings, before releasing it in an X shape, nailing the goat head-on, sending her tumbling away. Standing back up, the goat bleated again, before charging forward before Spyro could attack again, headbutting him hard in the chest and sending him flying into a building, bouncing off a wall as nearby humans ran away screaming.

Standing back up despite the blow, Spyro growled as he watched the goat begin to charge again, before he discharged a fireball, this one not being charged up and curving upwards through the air, coming down behind the goat. Though the goat was not directly hit, the explosion sent her tumbling forward, allowing Spyro to run forward and freeze her up with his ice breath. If Spyro couldn't burn her, he'd encase her in ice and let her freeze to death. Making sure to thoroughly freeze her up, Spyro stepped back to view his work, the goat remaining frozen in midair as she was surrounded by ice in such a style that would've made an impressive ice sculpture.

Pleased with his work, Spyro turned and walked away, believing that he had won this battle.

All he did was delay it.

The goat had plenty of tricks left, as she activated her tornado mutator, promptly creating a tornado around herself that tore apart the ice, whilst simultaneously carrying her around through the air. Turning at the sound of the ice breaking, Spyro was taken by surprise as he found himself being caught in the tornado. The two were flung around and around as the tornado drifted about, before the goat suddenly stopped using the whirlwind, causing the two of them to be flung away, the goat tumbling across the street, whilst Spyro slammed into a lamp post, knocking it over. Standing back up, Spyro glared at the goat as the mammal once again stood back up like nothing happened. The goat then charged forward, but Spyro ran to the mammal's left, dodging her charge, before he retaliated with his electric breath, striking her and shocking her, though it didn't seem to faze her that much. Still, she was left wide open for yet another charge from Spyro knocking her into a tall building, the goat smashing through the glass doors and crashing into a table, more people running away as the goat stood back up.

Spyro then proceeded to pelt his ungulate foe with a series of fireballs, each explosion knocking the goat around. Eventually, the goat managed to charge forward as Spyro was attempting to charge up his next fireball, before she headbutted him hard in the face, sending him crashing into a couch. Before the dragon could stand up, the goat licked him...

...And then proceeded to drag him around like he was weightless. Spyro attempted to pull away from his foe, but to no avail as the goat dragged him into an elevator. As the elevator closed and started to go upwards, the goat beat away at Spyro with a series of headbutts, eventually causing the dragon to cough up blood as he felt his ribs begin to break from the assault. Finally, as the elevator reached the top of the building and opened up to reveal a dance party going on, the goat headbutted Spyro out of the elevator and across the rooftop.

Glad to have more space to get back into the action, Spyro stood up, the goat charging at her draconic foe even as all the people kept on dancing to Deadmau5's beat. Not wanting to get headbutted again, Spyro jumped back while shooting a charged up fireball, sending the goat slamming into the elevator, only for the mammal to get back up and charge again. Spyro turned and ran away from the goat, charging through the crowd of people and sending them all flying off the building. Leaping onto the stage, Spyro watched as the DJ kept on playing music, even as the goat came up after the dragon. The goat then suddenly donned a mask just like Deadmau5's, as the goat started making her own music as it came from nowhere.

Spyro suddenly found himself dancing uncontrollably, the DJ and all the people that hadn't been knocked off the building dancing away as well. Unable to break free from this dancing spree, Spyro was left wide open to a headbutt to the face from the goat, sending the dragon slamming onto the small wall surrounding the rim of the rooftop. Shaking his head clear as blood leaked from his nostrils, Spyro stood up as he watched the goat jump down from the stage, thankful that the mammal stopped playing her music. The goat came charging forward, but Spyro jumped to the goat's right. It just so happened that there was a firework directly behind Spyro, and the goat ran right into it, causing the firework to fly up into the sky, carrying the goat with it. Spyro watched as the firework flew higher upwards, before going off in a colorful explosion, causing the goat to plummet from the sky. After watching the pretty firework explosion for a moment, Spyro came by the rim of the building and watched the goat hit the ground far below. Good. There's no way she could've survived a fall like tha-

The goat immediately stood up, completely unfazed by the blow.

If Spyro had found the right words to convey his utter shock, they would simply be: What the actual fuck.

Shaking his head again to get focused in the battle, Spyro leaped down from the building, gliding downwards as the goat merely watched with her tongue still hanging from her mouth. Spyro landed a good distance away from the goat as he faced her, his back to the water that led to the ocean. Charging up another attack as the goat came charging forward, Spyro shot a charged electric attack, creating an electric tornado that engulfed her and swung her around for a moment. The tornado then tossed the goat into the building, the mammal bouncing off as she fell to the ground, only to immediately stand up again. Growling, Spyro charged at his mammal foe, but the goat turned towards him and let out a particularly loud bleat, the force of the sound knocking Spyro clear off his feet and sending him flying across the water and into the opening of a sewer pipe.

After rolling across the floor of the sewers for a moment, Spyro stood up as he shook his head, only to stare in surprise as the Ninja Turtles stared back at him, the ninjas having their pizza right at that moment. The dragon and the turtles just stared at each other in utter surprise, neither side knowing what to say at this moment.

Their moment was cut off by the goat charging in on the scene, headbutting Spyro in the side and sending him rolling away, the Ninja Turtles running away as Spyro stood up and faced his opponent. The goat charged forward, but Spyro, the dragon charging up his chi, released a shockwave that blew the goat away, out of the sewer and into the water. Spyro charged after his opponent, gliding over the goat and landing on the beach. Turning around as he watched the goat bounce across the surface of the water to try and reach him, Spyro fired an electric beam into the water, electrocuting the mammal as Spyro held onto the beam. After a while, Spyro ceased his attack, only to charge up an ice shot and firing it into the water, freezing up the surface of the water and trapping the goat in ice once more. Grinning, Spyro charged at his frozen foe, ramming her hard and knocking her into the water. Diving into the water and easily swimming around her, Spyro rammed the goat onto the dock, the mammal running away as Spyro jumped from the water and pursued her.

The two ran across the streets for a short while, the goat using her Uncle Goat mutator to sling herself across the city with her tongue, only for Spyro to shot at her with a fireball, managing to strike her and knock her out of the sky. This allowed the dragon to catch up to the goat and ram her hard, sending her tumbling forward until she was hit by a truck, being sent rolling away onto the sidewalk. The goat stood up, letting out a bleat as Spyro stood his ground. “Alright, goaty,” Spyro said with great determination. “Let's finish this!”

Spyro and the goat immediately charged each other, ramming one another head-on and causing them to be knocked backwards. Standing up first, Spyro charged up and fired an ice shot, encasing the goat in ice and allowing the dragon to charge into her, shattering her from her ice and sending her slamming into the window of a shoe store. Spyro jumped in after her, only for the goat to headbutt him back out into the streets. The goat jumped out of the shattered window, running up to Spyro and licking him again. “Oh no, you don't!” Spyro said, before he quickly charged away, dragging the goat with him. The hoofed mammal was helpless as Spyro slammed her into speeding cars, lamp poles, random people, buildings, and anything else as he kept on running.

Finally, the goat released her grip on Spyro, allowing the dragon to turn and breath out a stream of fire upon the goat, engulfing her in flames. Spyro then charged up another fireball and shot the goat dead-on, sending her flying across the sidewalk, before she slammed into a truck, creating a massive explosion that sent her flying into the sky. The screen then promptly said “Michael Bay!”, much to Spyro's surprise and confusion.

The goat stood up again, even as the flames stuck to her, before she activated her Ripped Goat mutator, letting out a bleat as she charged at Spyro, coming at the dragon at a greater speed that took Spyro by surprise. Before Spyro could properly defend himself, the goat headbutted him in the chest with even greater force, sending him slamming into a car, caving in the door that the dragon collided with. Shaking his head in a daze, Spyro looked up only to see the goat come right at him. The ungulate proceeded to beat away upon Spyro with her headbutts, each blow bringing out a crack as Spyro's bones were broken under the repeated strikes. Coughing up blood, Spyro was helpless as the goat's blows caved in his chest, causing his ribs to poke out from beneath his scales.

Licking him and dragging him away from the car, the goat turned around and kicked Spyro in the face, sending him tumbling away with a crushed nose. Coughing up blood, Spyro couldn't help but see the irony in this. He had been hunting sheep and goats in many of his adventures, and now here was one such goat about to do him in.

The goat approached Spyro, activating her demon powers as she lifted up Spyro with her telekinesis. Spyro didn't even have time to scream as his entire body was crushed and contorted into a ball, bones sticking out from his flesh. After galloping forward for a while, gathering in people and other objects not nailed to the ground, the goat then headbutted the ball of stuff, Spyro included, straight into another truck, causing a huge explosion that reached up into the sky.

The goat merely watched for a moment, before letting out the only thing she could say:

“Baaah.”

Winner: Goat

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 158: Red King and Black King vs Ultraman

“SHUWATCH!”

Ultraman landed down in the remains of New York City, glaring bitterly at the kaiju responsible for the destruction. Red King roared as he saw his old enemy, Black King standing beside his brother as he too roared aloud, the brothers eager for a battle. Ultraman took a combat pose as he was ready for combat.

Ultraman then charged forward, Red King roaring and charging as well. Ultraman jumped to Red King's left and slammed his elbow into his neck, sending the dinosaur kaiju falling to the ground. Black King punched Ultraman across the face, then kicked him in the chest, sending him staggering backwards and allowing Red King to deck him across the face, knocking the Ultra to the ground. Rolling away as Red King attempted to stomp on him, Ultraman jumped to his feet and lunged at red King, punching and chopping away at his neck and chest. Black King grabbed Ultraman by his waist and hurled him to the ground, the kaiju kicking the Ultra hard in the side and sending him rolling away.

Ultraman got to his feet just as Black King came charging at him, before the Hero of Light countered by grabbing the kaiju's shoulders and falling backwards, kicking him in the chest and sending him tumbling away. Ultraman jumped to his feet, only to receive a punch to the face from Red King, then two more to the chest. Ultraman punched and kicked away at his foe, until he jumped up and kicked Red King in the face, knocking him to the ground. Black King stood up and fired an energy beam from his mouth, striking Ultraman and knocking him to the ground, allowing Red King to grab him by the leg and swing him around, before tossing him through the remainder of a skyscraper.

Standing up, Ultraman flung an energy disc at Red King, slicing his chest and knocking him to the ground. Black King charged at the Ultra, but Ultraman jumped out of his way, bringing up his leg and slamming his knee into his side, making him stumble back. Ultraman seized the opportunity and fired a Specium Ray, striking Black King in the chest and sending him flying away and crashing to the ground. Red King grabbed Ultraman by his neck from behind, strangling him as he attempted to snap his neck. Ultraman struggled as he attempted to break free, but Red King's grip was too strong. Standing back up, Black King charged at Ultrama and punched away at his face and chest nonstop, wanting to pound his face in.

Ultraman's timer started flashing at this moment, warning Ultraman he didn't have much time left. He needed to finish this now.

Raising up a leg, Ultraman kicked Black King in the chest, shoving him away as Ultraman pulled hard on Red King's arms. Black King fired an energy beam, but Ultraman countered this by spinning around, making Red King take the beam instead. As Red King was sent crashing to the ground by his brother's attack, Ultraman tackled Black King to the ground, punching away at his face with as much speed and force as he could muster, each of his blows sending blood flying. Pickking up Black King, Ultraman spun him around faster and faster until he became a blur. Red King managed to stand, only to see Black King be hurled straight into his face, sending the brothers crashing to the ground.

Gathering his energy, Ultraman fired a Specium Ray, striking the two and making them ignite in a fiery explosion that reached the sky. Satisfied, Ultraman took to the sky to recover.

Winner: Ultraman

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 159: Gwangi vs The Animatronics(Five Nights at Freddy's)

Gwangi fell from the sky screaming, before be smacked off a building, falling to the ground with a “DED” as he lay limp, before twisting around to his feet. Gwangi saw that he was standing before a Pizzeria that appeared to be abandoned. Grinning, Gwangi rolled through the doors, coming upon a counter as he stood up.

“Give me everything you have!” Gwangi yelled as another Gwangi stood up from behind the counter. “Here, take this,” Gwangi said as he pushed a glass of water towards Gwangi, only for Gwangi to jedi slap the glass into another dimension as he said “No, I don't want that!” Gwangi's eye twitched, before his face briefly spazzed. “That's it! That's it, you get your shitting ass outta my cafe!” Gwangi then slammed into Gwangi, both spazzing around on the ground, before Gwangi stood up, looking around as he cartwheeled through the restaurant.

Gwangi merrily walked around the corner of a hallway, only for Bonnie to pop out from behind the corner with a shriek. Gwangi yelped, falling backwards as Bonnie lunged at him. Gwangi promptly yelled out “NO!” before he roundhouse kicked Bonnie into a wall. Chica then grabbed Gwangi from behind and bit his head, only for Gwangi to engulf Chica with his fat and fling him away. Bonnie and Chica stood up as they ran at Gwangi, the Tyrallosaurus running away screaming as the animatronics chased after him.

Gwangi then tripped and fell facefirst into the floor, causing a bunch of raptor skeletons to jump up from the ground. Gwangi then stood up as he and the skeletons started dancing around singing:

“Spooky scary skeletons

Send shivers down your spine

Shrieking skulls will shock your soul

Seal your doom tonight.

Spooky scary skeletons

Speak with such a screech,

You'll shake and shudder in surprise

When you hear these Zombies shriek.”

Bonnie and Chica looked at each other in confusion, before they charged at Gwangi, punching away at him as the skeletons fell to pieces and hopped away in fear. Gwangi yelled as he flailed his limbs around, before suddenly spinning around Crash Bandicoot-style and knocking away the animatronics. Gwangi then grabbed Bonnie by his leg and started beating away upon Chica with Bonnie while yelling out “Unacceptable!!!”

Gwangi then ran away laughing like Ripper Roo, his body flopping backwards across the floor as his legs ran. Golden Freddy then suddenly appeared before Gwangi, the words “It's Me” flashing before him. Gwangi yelped again, shooting away Golden Freddy with a shotgun before he rolled away towards the stage.

Bonnie and Chica pursued Gwangi as they followed him near the stage, only for Gwangi pick up a chair and fire away upon the pair with it, sending the animatronics tumbling away. Gwangi then tossed the chair up, the chair turning into Pinkie Pie and hopping away as Gwangi grabbed Bonnie and Chica into a headlock, spinning around faster and faster until he tossed them into a pair of wood chippers, Gwangi shredding them both into toasters that shot grenades everywhere that exploded into crack-snorting sharks wielding chainsaws that breathed fire. Gwangi laughed with a snort, before rolling away to Pirate's Cove.

Gwangi slithered up to Pirate's Cove, his tongue flicking around and giving the air a blowjob as Gwangi looked about the place. Foxy emerged from Pirate's Cove and lunged at Gwangi, tackling the dinosaur down as he began beating away at his head with his fist and hook. Gwangi shot Foxy in the face with a salmon, knocking away the animatronic as Gwangi rotated to his feet. Foxy stood up and screamed at Gwangi, only for Gwangi to grab him by his head, pull him up close, and scream in his face. Gwangi then flung Foxy into a wall as he ran away with his arms swinging around in the air.

Foxy chased after Gwangi as Gwangi zoomed around the pizzeria, spawning lions the size of Tyrannosaurs that ran out to fight Rexes. Freddy Fazbear then charged at Gwangi as Gwangi rounded a corner. Freddy tackled Gwangi down, biting into the Tyrallosaurus' neck as Foxy came into the scene. Gwangi kicked off Freddy, then stood up as Foxy lunged at the dinosaur. Gwangi caught Foxy's hook in midair, then tossed him up into the air and shot him with a shark, causing Foxy to break apart into loaves of bread that Soldier gathered up and took away to teleport.

Freddy stood up and ran at Gwangi, but Gwangi shot him in the face with a blunderbuss, sending Freddy tumbling away. The animatronic bear stood up, glaring at Gwangi as Gwangi stared back derp-eyed. Freddy charged at Gwangi, the dinosaur tearing off a random shirt as he yelled out “YEAAAH!” and charged as well.

Gwangi jumped into the air mid-charged, yelling out “FALCON PUUUUNCH!!!” as he punched Freddy hard in the face, sending the bear flying away in a fiery explosion. Freddy slammed into a wall, being embedded into the wall as Gwangi stood tall.

“Ka...Me...Ha...Me...” Gwangi said as energy flashed around him. “HAAAAAA-Just kidding. Wingardium Leviosah!” Gwangi then tossed a small blue fireball at Freddy, causing the entire place to blow up as a random Demoman yelled out “KA-BOOOOOM!!!!!”

Gwangi then burst from the smoldering remains of the pizzeria as he raised up a beer bottle in victory.

“WOOOOO!!! Wooo, woo...Now what?”

Winner: Gwangi

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 160: Maud Pie vs Tiny Tiger

Maud Pie sat atop a large boulder, the gray pony resting at her rock farm, her pet rock Boulder at her hooves.

Her moment of rest was disturbed, though, by a large object landing ahead of the Earth pony. Tiny Tiger growled as he set his sights on Maud. Doctor Neo Cortex had sent the Thylacine to get rid off all the natives in this land so Neo could set up his new base, and so Tiny would start with this pony.

“Tiny smash little pony!” Tiny roared as he punched his fists together, a sight which would certainly cause other ponies to run away or faint in fear...

...But Maud merely blinked slowly as she watched, much to Tiny's confusion. Maud Pie stood up as she put Boulder in her pocket. Tiny just growled as he stood in a fighting pose. Well, if this little pony wasn't going to run away, Tiny would just crush her.

*cue battle theme*

Tiny was naturally the one to make the first move as he jumped through the air, aiming to crush Maud beneath his feet. However, he had failed to remember that his opponent could actually dodge his attacks, and Maud promptly jumped from the boulder, Tiny instead crushing the rock she had been on previously and smashing it to pieces. Growling in anger as he turned to face the Earth pony, Tiny jumped into the air to try and squish her again. Everytime he tried to jump on Maud, however, the pony would merely run away from him, easily dodging his predictable assault.

His frustration growing, Tiny picked up a nearby rock with one hand, and hurled it at Maud, who naturally dodged the incoming projectile, only for Tiny to jump forward, landing in front of Maud before she had time to avoid him. Tiny punched the mare across the face, nearly knocking her off her hooves, but the kick that Tiny sent succeeded at this, as his foot planted itself firmly into Maud's chest, sending her flying backwards and slamming into a boulder. Grunting from the impact, Maud was still more than able to keep going as she looked up to see Tiny pick up another, larger rock, the Thylacine lifting it above his head as he was clearly planning to crush her beneath the boulder.

Maud, naturally, wasn't going to let that happen, as she galloped forward and jumped up, swinging her leg upwards towards Tiny...

Tiny suddenly let out a high-pitched cry of pain as Maud's hoof had landed squarely between his legs with a crunch.

Promptly dropping the boulder he had been hold as he attempted to hold onto his crotch, Tiny was smashed in the head by the rock, making him hold onto both his head and groin in a ridiculous display. Tiny saw that Maud was watching blankly, the pony not even laughing or smiling, just watching on with a deadpan look. Somehow that was even more insulting to the Thylacine as he let out a roar of fury. “Tiny tear little pony to pieces!!”

Tiny promptly ran towards Maud Pie, wanting nothing more than to crush her skull beneath his fist. Maud did what anyone would do and ran away from Tiny, the marsupial furiously pursuing her. To his surprise and frustration, however, no matter how hard he pumped his legs to keep running, Maud was easily outpacing him, the Earth pony almost being a blur compared to the Tasmanian Tiger. Pretty soon, Maud had literally left Tiny in the dust, the marsupial coughing from the dirt being kicked up.

Even more infuriated, Tiny chose his next style of movement as he instead starting jumping across the ground, picking up greater speed as he hopped after Maud. Even still, Maud was too fast for him to catch up to, but at least now Tiny was able to keep her in his sights.

Seeing that Tiny wasn't going to tire out any time soon, Maud jumped to a nearby boulder, using it as a springboard as she jumped at Tiny while he was still in the air. The mare's outstretched hoof struck Tiny hard across the face, causing him to fall from the sky and crash into a boulder, smashing it apart as Maud landed safely on her hooves.

Shaking his head as he stood up, Tiny roared out in anger once more as he jumped at Maud. Once again, her forgot about the simple fact that she could dodge his attack as Maud sprang to the Thylacine's left. Before Tiny could attempt to punch her, Maud struck at him with a barrage of punches and kicks. Normally these blows would be of no use against Tiny, but taking Maud's own strength into account, as well as Tiny's little legs, the marsupial found himself staggering back from each blow, until Maud kicked him in the face, knocking him off his feet and onto his back. Maud jumped forward to press her assault, but Tiny managed to counter by punching her hard across the face as the mammalian predator rose.

Tiny then grabbed Maud by her midsection, lifting her up and roaring out in victory as he flung her across the land. Pulling out a trident from who-knows-where, Tiny jumped after his smaller opponent to finish the job.

Maud Pie stood up just in time to see Tiny coming down upon her with his trident. Acting fast, Maud Pie jumped away, and Tiny's trident stabbed into the ground instead. Tiny yanked and pulled, trying to pull his trident free so he could try to stab Maud again, but his own strength worked against him as he had jammed the trident deep into the ground. This moment allowed Maud plenty of time to close the distance, the pony jumping up and punched Tiny hard across the face, knocking him flat onto his back once more. Tiny sat up, only to see Maud break his trident in half with a kick.

Well, that strategy didn't work.

Standing back up with a roar, Tiny ran towards his equine foe and started swinging his fists at her, the Tasmanian Wolf wanting to crush her so badly. Maud Pie, instead, ducked and weaved around each and every blow Tiny threw at her, whilst striking at her carnivorous foe with her own blows. Tiny was growing infuriated as he found that where none of his blows hit their mark, Maud's own struck home every time. Eventually, Tiny was able to catch Maud's leg as she attempted to kick him. Pleased with his success, Tiny began slamming the Earth pony into the ground again and again, Maud wincing from the impacts with the rocky ground as Tiny kept up his assault. The Thylacine then spun around and tossed her away, watching in delight as the mare hit the ground hard.

Maud managed to stand up despite the punishment she had received, the Earth pony looking up as she saw Tiny run towards her, the marsupial confident in his victory and believing that he was about to win this. Once again, however, Tiny had forgotten about Maud's speed as she ran back to avoid Tiny's incoming fist. Roaring in fury, Tiny picked up a nearby boulder and hurled it at Maud, only for the Earth pony to jump away from the projectile of stone.

Maud retaliated by picking up a large boulder as well, flinging it hard enough to send it flying with a speed that took Tiny completely by surprise. The rock smashed the marsupial squarely in the face with incredible force, sending Tiny flying backwards, smashing through a boulder as he tumbled away. Maud's ability to throw rocks with the force of a small nuke proved very useful here, as Tiny's snout had been crushed inwards, many of his teeth having been knocked out, and blood coated his face from countless gashes and cuts.

“Tiny head hurt,” Tiny moaned as he attempted to stand up. He couldn't believe it. This little pony was actually doing him in. He couldn't help but be reminded of his numerous losses by Crash, a memory that was painful to recall even now.

Maud jumped forward, Tiny looking forward just in time for Maud's hooves to meet his face. Maud Pie punched away at Tiny's face with great speed, blood being sent flying as her blows started caving in the Thylacine's skull. Tiny was helpless as Maud kept on punching, until Tiny went limp beneath her.

By the time Maud halted her assault, Tiny's skull had been smashed open, revealing his rather small brain within, and his face was now barely recognizable. Stepping back, Maud grabbed Tiny's leg, swinging him around and tossing him away, watching as the corpse landed down somewhere in the distance, causing a shockwave to be emitted from the impact, blowing away the dust as Maud watched on.

Maud merely blinked, before trotting away back to her farm.

Winner: Maud Pie

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 161: Salavance vs Kaos vs Konflict

A series of explosions coursed through Las Vegas as Salavance pelted the city from above with dark energy orbs. The dragon had come here to lay wreckage to the land, and planned on not leaving until every building in this city was nothing but rubble.

Salavance's thoughts were cut off by Kaos pouncing upon him from behind, the Werewolf digging his teeth and claws into the dragon's scales as the two plummeted down to the city below, crashing into a large building and reducing it to rubble. Shaking off Kaos, Salavance turned and roared at the chimeric Werewolf, demanding he back off. Kaos merely roared back, rearing up on his hind legs as he spread his claws in a threatening manner.

At that moment, though, Konflict came jumping into the scene, the Werewolf glaring at the two combatants as they shifted their attention towards him. “Alright, boys,” Konflict growled. “I don't approve of ya blowing up my little joint. So I'm gonna hafta make ya leave. Nothing personal, brother.”

Kaos growled as he glared at his brother. “Stay out of this, Konflict. I don't want to associate myself with my own sibling who lives his life amongst the nature-destroying sentients that plague this world!”

“Look, Kaos, I know ya don't like what I do for a living. I get that. But what I do doesn't have to concern ya. It's you and Goldy here blowing up Vegas that concerns me. This place is where I get my greenbacks, and I ain't gonna let ya blow it all up.”

Salavance just roared, whilst Kaos snarled furiously. Sighing, Konflict took off his furcoat, tossing it aside as he stood in a boxing pose. “Looks like I got no choice.”

cue battle theme

Kaos made the first move, lunging at Salavance and striking him across the face with his outstretched tiger paw, leaving a series of cuts in his path. Salavance promptly retaliated by opening his mouth and firing a beam of Dark Energy, nailing Kaos in the chest and sending him crashing into a building in the distance, a scorch mark on his chest.

With Kaos briefly out of the picture, Salavance turned his attention to Konflict, only to receive a fist to the face, then another. Konflict punched away at the dragon several more times, before grabbing the creature by his head and slamming his knee into his face, sending Salavance stumbling back as blood trickled from his nostrils. Konflict swung another fist at his draconic foe, only for one of Salavance's tails to shoot forward, grabbing onto Konflict's wrist and squeezing tightly, the serrated edges cutting into the Werewolf's flesh. Before Konflict could break free, Salavance lifted him up and tossed him away, sending the Werewolf crashing to the ground.

Before Salavance could capitalize on this, Kaos pounced on the dragon from behind, the Werewolf biting down on his throat whilst digging his claws into the golden scales. Roaring in shock, Salavance attempted to shake off his opponent, but Kaos held on as blood started flowing freely from the wounds. Panicking, Salacance grabbed onto Kaos' spines with his pincers, yanking back and managing to pull off Kaos, but at the cost of stripping much of the flesh from his back. Salavance released his grip on Kaos as he roared out in pain. Seizing the opportunity, Kaos lunged forward, only for Konflict to tackle him out of the air and to the ground.

Konflict punched away at his brother's face, until Kaos dug his claws into Konflict's side and kicked him in the chest, knocking Kaos off. Before Kaos could rise, Konflict grabbed him in a headlock and kneed him in the face, then jumped up and landed on the ground, slamming Kaos' face against his knee. Salavance fired an orb of Dark Energy upon the Werewolves, the resulting explosion sending them tumbling away. Standing to his full height, Salavance let out a mighty roar as he dared his foes to attack.

Being the first to make his move, Kaos charged at Konflict on all fours, the werewolf springing into the air in an attempt to tackle his brother. Konflict, however, countered this by whipping out his Tommy gun and slamming it hard into Kaos' ribcage, sending the lycanthrope flying away. Konflict took aim and opened fire upon Kaos with his gun, the bullets tearing into Kaos' flesh and spilling blood everywhere. Salavance fired upon Konflict with a beam of Dark Energy, striking Konflict in the back and sending him crashing to the ground.

Kaos punched Salavance hard across the face, before the dragon retaliated by slamming his left wing into the werewolf's side, sending him tumbling away. Konflict assaulted his opponents with his Tommy gun, shredding their flesh with bullets. Salavance grabbed Kaos by his neck with his jaws, hurling the chimerawolf at Konflict, sending the two brothers tumbling away. Konflict punched off Kaos as he stood up, Kaos rolling away and springing to his feet as Salavance stood tall.

The three combatants stared angrily at one another, blood flowing freely from their numerous wounds, though Kaos and Konflict were quickly regenerating from the damage they received.

After a moment's pause, Kaos and Konflict forward, the brothers roaring out as they swung their fists forward. Their fists were about to collide when Salavance, letting out a loud roar, released a shockwave of Dark Energy from his body, the fists and the energy colliding to create a massive explosion that engulfed the area.

When the dust cleared, all three combatants lay unconscious from the explosion, rubble surrounding them and the battlefield.

At least Las Vegas was safe for now.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA