Gigan Before He Was A Cyborg

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Gigan Before He Was A Cyborg

Post by Patrick Alan »

Gigan is half monster, and half cyborg. I would really like to see what Gigan was before he was made into a cyborg. I've seen the pictures of the Organic Gigan http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/ ... amurai.jpg but that just looks like Gigan and the Cloverfield monster had a baby, what did Gigan look like before he was transformed?
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Re: Gigan Before He Was A Cyborg

Post by Hotrod93 »

Most likely he was just created to be what he is.
Tyler wrote:$200 if I hump a car.

Godz
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godz »

In a fan fiction I am working on, Gigan is a failed clone of King Ghidorah made from some of his DNA (which explains the Ghidorah-like scales on his torso). The other two necks/heads didn't form properly, just grew as useless stumps, so the hook claws were attached. Gigan was born blind, so the infra-red visor was added so he could see, and the metal beak was grafted onto his misshapen mouth. The wings split into the fins on his back. Lacking Ghidorah's gravity bolts, the buzzsaw was implemented to focus on melee combat. A laser emitter was installed in his forehead, but was broken by Godzilla during their fight before it could be put to use.
SAVE_US.GDZ

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Godz wrote:In a fan fiction I am working on, Gigan is a failed clone of King Ghidorah made from some of his DNA (which explains the Ghidorah-like scales on his torso). The other two necks/heads didn't form properly, just grew as useless stumps, so the hook claws were attached. Gigan was born blind, so the infra-red visor was added so he could see, and the metal beak was grafted onto his misshapen mouth. The wings split into the fins on his back. Lacking Ghidorah's gravity bolts, the buzzsaw was implemented to focus on melee combat. A laser emitter was installed in his forehead, but was broken by Godzilla during their fight before it could be put to use.
This is sort of what I believe too.

I think that Gigan WAS a ghidorah at one point, and all the green and metal parts are the new cyborgian attributes.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Godzillaprime05
Monsterland Worker

Post by Godzillaprime05 »

He was the good Ghidorah until he got into a fight with Gamera on mustaffar and fell into a lava pit only for the xillien emporor to rebuild him as Gigan.
Dr. Niko Tatopoulus: This is not good! This is not good!-a truer statement was never made

Godzillaprime05
Monsterland Worker

Post by Godzillaprime05 »

Why yes he did in fact
Dr. Niko Tatopoulus: This is not good! This is not good!-a truer statement was never made

ghidorasauras
Interpol Agent

Post by ghidorasauras »

I laughed so hard
Svitska Donkun wrote:Godzilla vs. Robot was best one. It was my favorite of movies. Especially part where Godzilla becomes magnet. I wish I could be magnet, but for people. Maybe then Mama will love me despite me not coming from her womb.

TechnoForce
Monsterland Worker

Post by TechnoForce »

I like that picture of an organic Gigan but I dont think it is right. I would like to see a Godzilla vs Gigan movie update that explained it a little bit. I reckon Organic Gigan could have been pretty bad assed.
Arena victories
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Watch this space

DracoStarcloud
Yojimbo

Post by DracoStarcloud »

There's this knock-off figure of Gigan, a bright yellow one with two-fingered hands and feet, two red eyes, and tusks instead of the mandibles. I think that is somewhat what an organic Gigan would look like.

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

I've seen that figure before.....

looks....ackward...ummmmm.....I really didn't know what to say about this....hmmmm

TechnoForce
Monsterland Worker

Post by TechnoForce »

Apart from the colours I reckon that is probably s good representation of a showa pre cyborg Gigan. I would like to see a good FW version though.
Arena victories
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Watch this space

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

An organic FW gigan would be pretty cool. But shouldn't this be in the General Toho Films section?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

IDK it had to do with art too, If it does I'd appreciate it if you'd move it to wherever it belongs

BigBaragon
GPN Volunteer

Post by BigBaragon »

Patrick Alan wrote:I've seen that figure before.....

looks....ackward...ummmmm.....I really didn't know what to say about this....hmmmm
I actually have him, heh. Got him along with a neon-ish Godzilla at a gifty shop in Canada as a lad. I love him...he is BIG, bulky, and has a great old vinyl smell. Only says "HONG KONG".

As for that Gigan picture, meh, a little too stylized for my tastes. He looks a little lean and quadropedal to me, no?

I'm trying to picture the 'known' Gigan, 'chubby' torso and bipedal, only without the robo stuff...hmmm....

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

Gigan was a, CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Patrick Alan wrote:I've seen that figure before.....

I want that f***ing action figure :shock:
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

Well whoever wants it, come get it.......

http://www.blujay.com/item/large-Gigan- ... 00-3981782

You're welcome.

GiganKing2
Ronin

Post by GiganKing2 »

Well the Organic Gigan by Matt Frank is gigan without the scincy stuff and the claws.The Xlielns did a good job in making Gigan .So he looked like a bat before a alien cyborg.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Eh, Matt Frank's looks too much like a fish. I though Gigan would look more avian.

Supposedly, theres a manga for Godzilla vs Gigan and it states that Gigan's species is mantis-like before they're made into cyborgs.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

^Is that true? :o
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA