What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Executive Hamster »

Spuro wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:46 am Yesterday when I got my hair cut I learned I was balding at the back of my head. I'm twenty-eight. I want to fucking die now.
If it comes down to it, shave it all off and grow a beard. That look is FIRE

John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Post by John Pannozzi »

John Pannozzi wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:35 pm I just had a bunch of tabs open on my browser (Google Chrome), then the browser randomly crashed. I tried to click the "restore tabs" option when I started Chrome up again, but it didn't go through.
The same thing happened to me again last night. Sigh...
Friends don't lie.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Spuro wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:46 am Yesterday when I got my hair cut I learned I was balding at the back of my head. I'm twenty-eight. I want to fucking die now.

Haven't slept a wink last night because I was too damn stressed and panicking. Fuck genetics.
Having gone through the same thing at a similar age, it's really not that bad. Please don't go around saying you want to die over something like that. A lot of men go through it.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

No shame in losing hair, it’s a totally normal thing that happens to many men. Just own it, and don’t do something silly like constantly wear a hat to disguise it.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Haven't slept a wink last night because I was too damn stressed and panicking. Fuck genetics.
Buddy, one of my closest friends is losing hair and is still doing really well. It's no real issue to go bald, lots of men go through with it. Please don't have such negative feelings about it.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

My hairline is slowly migrating north, and two of my brothers are probably going to be in the same boat. It happens. *shrug* In my case, I keep my hair buzzed short anyway, so losing it won't be much of a difference. I can definitely see how it would suck for someone who cares about their hair, though.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Post by StardustGenius »

Sorry to hear that man

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

The past month has been exhausting, annoying and depressing.

Work has been so incredibly busy that it caused emotional damage to this one co-worker. She has cried a three times since Christmas Eve and it's very concerning. The amount of stupid customers I deal with weekly makes me question humanity.

My computer has been having trouble sending signal to the monitor again. I've had enough and wanted to use the computer that my brother gave me. The problem, though, is that my brother wanted the computer back to "check on something". That was around two months ago nd he hasn't given it back. I told him that I needed the computer and he said that he'll give to me whenever I go back to his place. Sounds good to me.....and then he got coronavirus. Now I can't go to his place right now to get the computer or even hang out with him. The one time I needed to go to his place and he has COVID. So, I got no working computer and my brother has coronavirus. I swear, fate is just playing with my patience right now. I can't even write this on my phone because I have huge sausage finger that makes it difficult to type on my phone. I have to go to my library just to use their computer to writer this long ass post.

My mom decided to get a German Shepard that she named Axel. I thought this was a bad idea because we already had three cats and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, and I was right. One of my cats, Romeo, was so scarred of Axel that after he arrived at our house, Romeo got out of the house three times with the intention of running away. On the second attempt in late November, he somehow lost his collar that had my mom's phone number on it so that anyone who found him would report him to my mom. How that collar came off him is unknown and it's so confusing to me that it's pretty frustrating. With no collar, I had to make sure that Romeo doesn't go out again....and he did. He managed to pull down one of the window by himself when there was no screen and got out. This time, he made sure that my mom wouldn't find him again. A couple of days after he ran away, my mom found him by one of the neighbor's house. She and the neighbor tried to catch him, but with no luck. Then, my mom got a trap and put food in, but that, unfortunately, didn't work. This is most likely because when my mom brought Axel to the house, Romeo no longer saw my mom as his owner, but instead as a crazy old lady with a monstrous dog companion. Not only was Romeo scarred of Axel, but he didn't want anything to do with my mom or us at all. At this point, I've lost all hope on Romeo ever coming back and my mom is more upset than I am, but I blame her for this. We already had three cats. We didn't need anymore. Adding a fourth pet was unnecessary, having it be a dog was bad enough, but the dog being a German Shepard is even worse. I don't blame Axel because he didn't do anything wrong, nor do I blame Romeo because it wasn't his fault that he is scarred of a dog four times bigger than he is, I blame my mom for staring the fire. I knew something like this was going to happen, which is why I wasn't excited when she said that we were getting a German Shepard. So, a cat that we had for a year and a half has runaway, our home is no longer peaceful and our lives have become so much more chaotic because my mom has become an overemotional baggage who hasn't moved on from the deaths of our dog, Chewie, our cat, Brandy, and my brother's dog, Loki, all three that died last year, and though that bringing a new dog in our lives will make us happier, when it actually did the opposite. I swear, ever since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, my mom hasn't been the same, and after the death of our previous pets, she REALLY hasn't been the same.

So, yeah, the past month has not been kind to me or my family.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Thought I was on a new path but am still the same broken person. Incapable of being loved. Self loathing. Just not doing well. Have to keep marching forward, right?
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:33 am Have to keep marching forward, right?
Pretty much. The only way you really lose in life is if you give up entirely.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:48 pm My hairline is slowly migrating north, and two of my brothers are probably going to be in the same boat. It happens. *shrug* In my case, I keep my hair buzzed short anyway, so losing it won't be much of a difference. I can definitely see how it would suck for someone who cares about their hair, though.
Welcome to the club!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:33 am Thought I was on a new path but am still the same broken person. Incapable of being loved. Self loathing. Just not doing well. Have to keep marching forward, right?
I'm rooting for you man. For what it's worth, once you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SpiderZilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by SpiderZilla »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:33 am Thought I was on a new path but am still the same broken person. Incapable of being loved. Self loathing. Just not doing well. Have to keep marching forward, right?
Many people are their own harshest critic. Get a second opinion from someone you respect.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Legion1979 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:36 pm

Having gone through the same thing at a similar age, it's really not that bad. Please don't go around saying you want to die over something like that. A lot of men go through it.
Same thing also happened to me at 28. Decided to embrace it and just wear my hair short.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Post by StardustGenius »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:43 pm The past month has been exhausting, annoying and depressing.

Work has been so incredibly busy that it caused emotional damage to this one co-worker. She has cried a three times since Christmas Eve and it's very concerning. The amount of stupid customers I deal with weekly makes me question humanity.

My computer has been having trouble sending signal to the monitor again. I've had enough and wanted to use the computer that my brother gave me. The problem, though, is that my brother wanted the computer back to "check on something". That was around two months ago nd he hasn't given it back. I told him that I needed the computer and he said that he'll give to me whenever I go back to his place. Sounds good to me.....and then he got coronavirus. Now I can't go to his place right now to get the computer or even hang out with him. The one time I needed to go to his place and he has COVID. So, I got no working computer and my brother has coronavirus. I swear, fate is just playing with my patience right now. I can't even write this on my phone because I have huge sausage finger that makes it difficult to type on my phone. I have to go to my library just to use their computer to writer this long ass post.

My mom decided to get a German Shepard that she named Axel. I thought this was a bad idea because we already had three cats and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, and I was right. One of my cats, Romeo, was so scarred of Axel that after he arrived at our house, Romeo got out of the house three times with the intention of running away. On the second attempt in late November, he somehow lost his collar that had my mom's phone number on it so that anyone who found him would report him to my mom. How that collar came off him is unknown and it's so confusing to me that it's pretty frustrating. With no collar, I had to make sure that Romeo doesn't go out again....and he did. He managed to pull down one of the window by himself when there was no screen and got out. This time, he made sure that my mom wouldn't find him again. A couple of days after he ran away, my mom found him by one of the neighbor's house. She and the neighbor tried to catch him, but with no luck. Then, my mom got a trap and put food in, but that, unfortunately, didn't work. This is most likely because when my mom brought Axel to the house, Romeo no longer saw my mom as his owner, but instead as a crazy old lady with a monstrous dog companion. Not only was Romeo scarred of Axel, but he didn't want anything to do with my mom or us at all. At this point, I've lost all hope on Romeo ever coming back and my mom is more upset than I am, but I blame her for this. We already had three cats. We didn't need anymore. Adding a fourth pet was unnecessary, having it be a dog was bad enough, but the dog being a German Shepard is even worse. I don't blame Axel because he didn't do anything wrong, nor do I blame Romeo because it wasn't his fault that he is scarred of a dog four times bigger than he is, I blame my mom for staring the fire. I knew something like this was going to happen, which is why I wasn't excited when she said that we were getting a German Shepard. So, a cat that we had for a year and a half has runaway, our home is no longer peaceful and our lives have become so much more chaotic because my mom has become an overemotional baggage who hasn't moved on from the deaths of our dog, Chewie, our cat, Brandy, and my brother's dog, Loki, all three that died last year, and though that bringing a new dog in our lives will make us happier, when it actually did the opposite. I swear, ever since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, my mom hasn't been the same, and after the death of our previous pets, she REALLY hasn't been the same.

So, yeah, the past month has not been kind to me or my family.
Damn dude, sorry that happened to you. In times like that its important to have a personal circle, or at least some kind of outlet. Hope you can at least that, and I hope things get better for you next year.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I didn't spend new years with my girlfriend :(
For Emperor and Empire!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Whatever the fuck MM just streamed to me

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ditto bro :(
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Voyager wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:53 pm Ditto bro :(
Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:52 pm Whatever the fuck MM just streamed to me

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I try not to be so dramatic to say that something "ruined my day," but I'm disappointed to see a very long-tenured member here was chased off because of a misunderstanding not terribly long ago. It's a disappointing thing to see misinterpretation; it's really one of the greatest enemies to our mental and spiritual wellbeing.

Edit: I'm too used to Discord, being able to rapid fire posts instead of getting all my thoughts in on one :lol: - but many a relationship in my own life has been ruined by such misunderstandings. It's easy to see something or hear something from someone and have an instant reaction. We as people need to slow down, breathe, and not jump to the first thing we think. We're given the ability to do so for a reason. It can be a difficult thing to do though. Even growing older and realizing all this, I still find I'm enslaved to gut feelings.

Being able to forgive and forget is something, sadly, that is difficult to do
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Resized Image