What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Found out Hiya Toys lost their Predator license. Just as they begin to make 1:12 scale toys.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Damn, that really sucks.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:36 am Damn, that really sucks.
Indeed it does. The game continues to see if NECA is keeping it too. Word of mouth is they're letting the license expire.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Again, day not necessarily ruined, especially this late but I have a real problem with letting go of the past. Mistakes on my part, how others have treated me, how I LET them treat me.

It's another human entrapment to let your headspace be anywhere but the present moment, and it's one of the hardest to defeat.
Resized Image

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:23 am Rest in Peace, Luke.
My deepest condolences Cam. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 pm
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:57 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: God is merciful, all you have to do is put some faith into him.
They probably would have grown up to become very sinful people like their fathers were.
He literally knows everything, he knew how they would turn out.
He knew how they would turn out, they would turn out terrible people, but hey, we don't know if they are in heaven or not. Also, sinning in general is a death-worthy punishment.
you did not just do that.

Added in 1 minute 52 seconds:
you disgust me, you literally just use this as a way to be spiteful, you are one sad person.
You insulted my dead daughter, and by extension her "sinful father" aka me.

I simply returned the favor.

Tit for tat.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:43 am

you disgust me, you literally just use this as a way to be spiteful, you are one sad person.

Tit for tat.
I never 'insulted her", I stated that everyone is a sinner, and that the Egyptian children who died would turn out like their fathers, who turned out like their fathers, they were influenced by the way their parents acted, that has nothing to do with you, and if you think it does then I'm not even going to try.

Added in 22 minutes 42 seconds:
You have ZERO justification for insulting a dead person, even if you think it's payback because I said something that had nothing to do with you (in what way did saying something about ancient Egyptians offend you). I get didn't even know you had a dead daughter, or a daughter in general until you decided to bring her up to try and make it look like I did something wrong.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:43 am

Tit for tat.
By God, just leave it be. You were hurt, and you have a right to be pissed, but an eye for an eye is not the way to go about it. If anything what you did was definitely a lot worse because you knew that someone was dying so you tried to spite him. That is despicable behaviour.

But the both of you... just stop please. The mods probably have their sights set on this thread again and I don't want anybody to face consequences.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah, I gotta' say. As funny as it would be to watch you guys throw some nukes at one another, I'd hate to see either of you gone.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Spirit, I empathize with you. I think your anger is justified. But now isn't the time. Don't stoop to that level. Don't kick people while they are down. That's for the religious fanatics to do. We are better than that.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Yeah personal experience here, just take the L and move on. Ain't no more sense in fighting and prolonging the animosity.

For me, my day got fucked up because I had to sit silently while my girlfriend got endlessly misgendered and deadnamed by her mom during a fight. Wasn't really my place to get in the middle and it everything wound up working out ok after the fact. Still, feeling powerless in those situations is rough.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Okay so. Let's everyone stop, yeah?

Spirit and Cam, if you two have issues, PM them to each other.

No more posts on this, everyone. Move on.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Cam im so sorry you lost your friend and I understand how losing someone close to you feel likes; I lost my Grandpa in 2016 and I still remember him;I miss him still but I hope you can get over this; I understand he was a great person but I know he would want you to still be happy
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Having gum recession issues in my mouth. I already have health/appearance anxiety as is lol
-Based AF

-Logically-minded free-thinker

-King of the Monsters is overhated

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

LSD getting his Biollante before me XD

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Bullshit protocol because protocol changes at work. I normally like working the juice/coffee creamer/almond milk/etc. section in dairy, because normally we're allowed to just pull the pallets out to the sales floor and stock through the doors that the customers use. Now we're suddenly being forced to stock from the back, inside the dairy cooler. On paper it makes sense; you stock from the back so the older expiration dates get pushed forward and nothing sits on the shelves and expires. In practice, our store is very high traffic and everything in that section sells out several times a week. None of it sits there for more than a week, absolute max. Working from the back isn't even faster, it's just a slower, clunkier, less efficient process in every way. So now I have to work in the cold and be miserable, and there's zero benefit in it for anyone.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Okay I just Found Out that SeththeProgrammer; a youtuber I watched was a fucking Monster and a Bloody Pedophile; Fuck him hes a evil bastard and I cant Belive What he did

Heres a Video Exposing this damn monster

Showa Goji best Godzilla

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Handsome Shrek wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:28 am Having gum recession issues in my mouth. I already have health/appearance anxiety as is lol
Are you flossing? You gotta floss, and get to the dentist asap. You might have periodontal disease.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Finally got my brother's computer, only for it to do the same thing my 10 year old computer did before; having trouble sending the signal to my monitor. At this point, I think the problem is with the hdmi cable, but I bought that several months ago. How could it be having problems now???
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer