What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

This next month has Monkey Man, The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, and Boy Kills World coming out back to back to back pretty much so there's definitely smaller productions I'm looking forward to.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I tried to buy passes on the World Children's Land website and the link doesn't work? So when I went to the site's forums it brought me here to some Godzilla chat site? I'm trying to be patient here but I think there's something funny going on with these World Children's Land people.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

PuzzledAmphibian
Monsterland Worker

Post by PuzzledAmphibian »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:54 am I tried to buy passes on the World Children's Land website and the link doesn't work? So when I went to the site's forums it brought me here to some Godzilla chat site? I'm trying to be patient here but I think there's something funny going on with these World Children's Land people.
I had a friend working for that place and it really messed them up. Didn't hear from them for months and then all of a sudden I see them on the street and they start babbling to me about aliens and nebulas and who knows what. She was top of her class too, very sad. :shock:

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

PuzzledAmphibian wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:30 am
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:54 am I tried to buy passes on the World Children's Land website and the link doesn't work? So when I went to the site's forums it brought me here to some Godzilla chat site? I'm trying to be patient here but I think there's something funny going on with these World Children's Land people.
I had a friend working for that place and it really messed them up. Didn't hear from them for months and then all of a sudden I see them on the street and they start babbling to me about aliens and nebulas and who knows what. She was top of her class too, very sad. :shock:
Hey, I managed to buy tickets and was planning to go, but all of a sudden they have seemingly vanished! Can't find any contact info, and it's almost like they set up shop and flew away!

It's a shame. I really looked forward to understanding world peace!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

PuzzledAmphibian
Monsterland Worker

Post by PuzzledAmphibian »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:11 pm Hey, I managed to buy tickets and was planning to go, but all of a sudden they have seemingly vanished! Can't find any contact info, and it's almost like they set up shop and flew away!

It's a shame. I really looked forward to understanding world peace!
This is just getting stranger and stranger, I'm going to message my friend and see if I can get any actual information out of her. World peace or not it would be a shame for you to lose the money on those tickets!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

If the management staff let us eat the ticket costs, then they're fuckin cockroaches in my estimation.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Has anyone else noticed that YouTube isn’t the same all of a sudden?

Added in 59 seconds:
When I search for something specific, the search results are the total opposite of what I searched for every time. No matter what it is I searched.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:35 am Has anyone else noticed that YouTube isn’t the same all of a sudden?

Added in 59 seconds:
When I search for something specific, the search results are the total opposite of what I searched for every time. No matter what it is I searched.
It's been giving me some odd suggestions (like, videos that only have views in the tens) but beyond that, Its been acting mostly okay.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MC_Lovecraft
G-Force Personnel

Post by MC_Lovecraft »

So it was Country Day on the radio at work today, and imagine my surprise when I heard the unmistakable opening riff of "Rebel, Rebel" come on! :o Turns out, it was just a particularly brazen "sampling" for a particularly lame country song. Bowie must be spinning in his grave right about now. :mad:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Pollen allergies. They've been acting up off and on for about two weeks, now. Today was a bad day. I can't breathe, can't sleep, and can't go to work. All I can do is sit in bed coughing and wheezing. Allegra and tussin have been holding the line okay, but now they're losing effectiveness. Sucks ass.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:12 pm Pollen allergies. They've been acting up off and on for about two weeks, now. Today was a bad day. I can't breathe, can't sleep, and can't go to work. All I can do is sit in bed coughing and wheezing. Allegra and tussin have been holding the line okay, but now they're losing effectiveness. Sucks ass.
Pollen allergies are the goddamn WORST.

I hope they let up soon.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

barondoggy
Yojimbo

Post by barondoggy »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:53 pm

I hope they let up soon.
But dust allergies know no season.....

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

barondoggy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:13 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:53 pm

I hope they let up soon.
But dust allergies know no season.....
That... is a scary thought. You have my pity. :cry:

And thanks, Shin. I've just resorted to taking Benadryl, so now they've let up enough that I was able to work last night with no trouble. Just a few more weeks of this, hopefully.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio