K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by mikelcho »

HillyHulk wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:17 pm
mikelcho wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 am
HillyHulk wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:22 pm The revised match 45 link goes to match 44 instead.
It's been fixed. Thanks, whoever you are.
You're welcome, somebody-I-don't-know.
I wasn't the one who fixed it, btw; I just noticed it was. I was thanking whoever it was out there who did do it. But thanks for the thanks anyway.
Last edited by mikelcho on Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

In the combat statistics, the hyperlink to 391 for Utsuno isn't active.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Adding onto what Hilly said, Match 393 is on the main K.W.C page, but isn't on the Roster Statistics.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Pròiseilvenator
Yojimbo

Post by Pròiseilvenator »

The hyperlink for Match 395 is not working correctly. Most of the title correctly links to the match, but the part of the title including "vs. Rodan Heisei" links separately to match 394, instead.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Pròiseilvenator wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:04 pm The hyperlink for Match 395 is not working correctly. Most of the title correctly links to the match, but the part of the title including "vs. Rodan Heisei" links separately to match 394, instead.
That is still the case
Resized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Utsuno’s name is a bit messed up on Match 398's banner. Instead of "Ikusagami", it says "Ikasagmi"
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:19 am
Pròiseilvenator wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:04 pm The hyperlink for Match 395 is not working correctly. Most of the title correctly links to the match, but the part of the title including "vs. Rodan Heisei" links separately to match 394, instead.
That is still the case
It's still happening.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The issue with the links should be dealt with soon. Neither me or KaijuX have control over that, the proper people have been informed.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:33 am Utsuno’s name is a bit messed up on Match 398's banner. Instead of "Ikusagami", it says "Ikasagmi"
Solved.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

In the Kaiju Combatants, Zilla's second-to-last power reads "can aided by offspring."
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:31 pm In the Kaiju Combatants, Zilla's second-to-last power reads "can aided by offspring."
Got it!
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

On the main Combatants Statistics page, Bagan's little icon shows Heisei Godzilla; but in the forms and assist page, his Energy Sphere form has the icon of the NES Godzilla, which Bagan himself used to have. I'm pretty sure one of them is incorrect, but I'm not sure exactly which one.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't both Bagan and The Visitor have the Jan de Bont scrapped icons?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:32 pm On the main Combatants Statistics page, Bagan's little icon shows Heisei Godzilla; but in the forms and assist page, his Energy Sphere form has the icon of the NES Godzilla, which Bagan himself used to have. I'm pretty sure one of them is incorrect, but I'm not sure exactly which one.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't both Bagan and The Visitor have the Jan de Bont scrapped icons?
The first part is an oversight, will look to correct that.

The latter part... Bagan I think is getting more of a lowkey "upgrade"; the Heisei Icon is just best to denote that he's a Heisei-era monster (besides, we included a lot of scrapped elements from the Heisei series, so, uh, yeah). Either way, no Jan de Bont Godzilla for Bagan. The Visitor is in an odd spot, given the fact he is scrapped, but at the same time, it's for a video game. :shrug:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Match 374 needs the Round 2 addition to its name, since the Baragons have now been hybridized.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

In the forms and assists, Rhiann's name and Rayquaza's are mixed up.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

The link to match 409 in the kwc page takes us to 408

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

The link to Match 64 leads to Match 62.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:17 am The link to Match 64 leads to Match 62.
Oof, dang, missed that one--don't think I'll be able to get to that update until the next KWC update. But thankfully that's just on the front page. The link for Match 64 on all the other sections is fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells