GTTT R8: EarthNeronga vs. The Forgettable

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Nagoda
Futurian

Re: GTTT R8: EarthNeronga vs. The Forgettable

Post by Nagoda »

So I just went to check the comic, and there is no indication that those Showa Mechagodzillas would not have been affected at all by Spacegodzilla. Reason being, the moment they were deployed, they completely froze over like Iron Man since they were in space and couldn’t really do shit as Spacegodzilla ripped them to shreds, causing the Cryog to send out Gigan instead. One of them does get a shot of its space beam off though.

I think it is less Mechagodzilla is immune to EMP, and more Spacegodzilla doesn’t have his EMP, as the humans are able to monitor him in LA fighting the Trilopods soon after in Rulers of Earth. Same with Megaguirus in that comic as cars and machinery are fully functional in the area even as she fights Godzilla and Ebirah.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I still Dont think Megauirus would damage or Effect Mecha G that Much since Most Satellites are 30 feet in size and I feel like the Mecha Could handle it; Not to mention the fact he survived Space Godzillas EMP feats; However if it does the best I see it doing is just slightly damaging his communications and causing him to get slightly damaged at the most;however I still feel like she couldnt deactivate him fully which makes me think i Take this still
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Thanks for that info Nagoda. It sounds like EMPs are not a factor in that universe. If we assume MechaG is totally wiped out then, Earth loses, plain and simple. Godzilla can't carry that hard. Below I'll rundown a somewhat functioning JJ and MechaG result.

EarthNeronga
Rodan (Legendary)
Godzilla (Showa)
Knifehead
Trespasser (PR:TB)
Mechagodzilla (Weakened. For argument's sake we could say he's fighting with the '75 version's prowess. No help in melee, selective with his ranged arsenal)

vs.

The Forgettable
Cretaceous King Ghidorah
Megaguirus
Rexy
Jet Jaguar (weakened from Megaguirus)
Gaira
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein
Ymir
Tarantula

I eliminated repeat monsters which is slightly generous to Earth because of the numbers difference. For example, the Anguirus' battle would end in a stalemate normally, but throw in some help from Tarantula or Ymir and it shifts the needle.

Knifehead, Trespasser and Rodan aren't the biggest helps here. Sure, they'd have a good shot at taking most of the Forgettable's in a one-on-one, but they'll get beat if tag-teamed. Rodan is the weakest link in my opinion because he doesn't have the Pacific Rim kaiju's endurance. Mechagodzilla will help some... but only when he feels like it. In his '75 state which I'm assuming him to be in, he's very passive, helping Titano only when necessary. He'll probably only help Godzilla when he's in deep doo-doo. Also, '75 Mechagodzilla is horrible in melee (which I'm thinking would be the most-affected part of him. Quick motion required by melee would be harder on a crippled computer than eyebeams and missiles IMO) so if anything gets near him he won't be having the best time, but his durability is highly underrated I'll give him that. Godzilla is probably the only one here with a good shot to hit MegaG, but he's going to be focused on the other monsters attacking him. Megaguirus getting a draining strike on him would not be good for him.

I'll have to change my vote to Abstain.
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:50 pm Knifehead, Trespasser and Rodan aren't the biggest helps here. Sure, they'd have a good shot at taking most of the Forgettable's in a one-on-one, but they'll get beat if tag-teamed. Rodan is the weakest link in my opinion because he doesn't have the Pacific Rim kaiju's endurance.
Gotta disagree with this. Assuming each non-EMP affected/non-duplicate monster has to deal with two enemies (8v4), I don't see how Rodan is going to be overwhelmed by something like a Frankenstein and Tarantula team-up. Save for Cretaceous King Ghidorah and maybe Megaguirus (depending how much his volcanic body temperature hurts her), nothing here is going to pose that big of a threat to him.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Yeah I still Dont see how the EMP will effect Mecha Godzilla to the point he downgrades to his 75 version (Who i like more as a kaiju on emotion wise) the EMP may do something but not enough were hes downgraded

but anyways even if both jet Jaguar and Mecha are deactivated and gone; I still take this

for one Knife head and maybe Tresspassar arent weak in the slightest; and against the other fodder kaiju like gaira,frankenstein and Ymir. They Slaughter them all. Infact the Only Kaiju that dont get killed by the 2 are CKG and Megauirus (maybe Titanosaurus and Anguirus but they will be fighting my Titano and Angy who I think beat the forgettable ones since my Titanosaurus would be more violent and that gives me the edge) However theres 2 fights that matter here

CKG and Megauirus vs Showa Godzilla and LG Rodan

if CKG fights LG Rodan; CKG is gonna have a horrible day since a volcano was able to kill him and Rodan Lives in a volcano; so him survivng that plus being a burning kaiju with magma on his body and his sharp claws,talons and how fast and mobile he is compared to CKG and the fact that he can destroy several Jets with a flap of his wings and how he has a combination of aerodynamics and thermal convections. I think he can Beat CKG; Sure CKG may be stronger and have more powerful attacks; But Rodan will just dodge them and use his sharp beak to badly damage and cut through CKGs skin and hurt him everywhere; not to mention his lava and hurricane attacks and his shockwaves would damage him badly with his magma covered wings. CKG could fire his Fireballs but I doubt they could hit such a fast and mobile Kaiju

if Showa Godzilla fights Megauirus; Then its a complete stomp; Not Only has Showa Godzilla gone up against several ZF kaiju,Mechagodzilla,Showa King Ghidorah,Gigan,Megalon,Titanosaurus and ebirah and can take alot of shit like Mechagodzillas missles and his full attack; Megauirus may be faster but when she trys and attack Showa Godzilla;not only would he beat down against her; he would also be smart enough to not let her use her stinger against him and would beat down her down before she could use it; He also is a more skilled fighter then 2000 Godzilla so theirs that

if the roles were reversed then I see Rodan being able to kill Megauirus while Showa Godzilla is able to beat down against CKG

however this is without both mecha G and JJ; If there still both active then this becomes more of a slaughter then before hand
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:29 pm he would also be smart enough to not let her use her stinger against him and would beat down her down before she could use it
Actually, I think Showa Godzilla getting stabbed by the stinger would be to his advantage. GvM Godzilla was still able to move despite the stinger being in his gut; the only thing that it stopped was Atomic Breath. GvM Godzilla grabbed the stinger, ripped it out, and stuck it in the ground to immobilize Megaguirus. I see no reason why Showa Godzilla couldn't do that and worse.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:45 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:29 pm he would also be smart enough to not let her use her stinger against him and would beat down her down before she could use it
Actually, I think Showa Godzilla getting stabbed by the stinger would be to his advantage. GvM Godzilla was still able to move despite the stinger being in his gut; the only thing that it stopped was Atomic Breath. GvM Godzilla grabbed the stinger, ripped it out, and stuck it in the ground to immobilize Megaguirus. I see no reason why Showa Godzilla couldn't do that and worse.
Shit that a good point; He can also use the stinger and throw her around by the tail and smack her across the ground
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

We need a tiebreaker.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

And with a day past, I guess I'll break the tie.

Having considered both arguments, I think Earth can squeak by. My main thoughts behind this mainly boil down to Rodan and Ghidorah's rivalry, or at least, the rivalry Rodan will have with Ghidorah. Knowing CKC died from a volcano makes me think the young terror will find himself in trouble, especially since he doesn't have anti-gravity flight. Couple this with Megaguirus being drawn to Showa Godzilla makes me think that even if Megaguirus is stunned or hurt enough, Mechagodzilla can come online and decimate whatever remains.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon