GTTT R8: EarthNeronga vs. The Forgettable

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: GTTT R8: EarthNeronga vs. The Forgettable

Post by Greyshot151 »

EarthNeronga wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:39 am I think MechaGodzilla can handle Megauirus EMP since she was only able to shut down several small Machines and equipment; While Mechagodzilla is a kaiju sized mecha and he could probably handling her EMP waves;

And Knife head was able to nearly kill gipsy Danger and he and tresspasser would be able to beat down Rexy,Gaira,Zilla (98),Frankenstein,Ymir and Tarantula and would be more violent since they are Katsura Control while Showa Godzilla would beat down on CKG while Legendary Rodan who may be slower then Megauirus; is more brutal and violent and with the Katsura Control would cause Megauirus the worst pain when she trys and attacks him

Titanosaurus and Anguirus fighting against the Forgettables team would be pretty even but due to the Katsura control thing; they would be more violent then usual and would probably prevail against the Forgettable team

and With Mechagodzilla he can just help kill CKG with his beams and missles or Megauirus or maybe he handles Jet Jaguar and beats down the Robot

So I think I can Take this handily
SOOOOO, this is my B. The bonus was for Mechagodzilla & Titanosaurus, not ALL of your monsters, but I can see how it was misleading. Apologies on that Earth. Updated the bonus to be more clear.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Greyshot151 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:08 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:39 am I think MechaGodzilla can handle Megauirus EMP since she was only able to shut down several small Machines and equipment; While Mechagodzilla is a kaiju sized mecha and he could probably handling her EMP waves;

And Knife head was able to nearly kill gipsy Danger and he and tresspasser would be able to beat down Rexy,Gaira,Zilla (98),Frankenstein,Ymir and Tarantula and would be more violent since they are Katsura Control while Showa Godzilla would beat down on CKG while Legendary Rodan who may be slower then Megauirus; is more brutal and violent and with the Katsura Control would cause Megauirus the worst pain when she trys and attacks him

Titanosaurus and Anguirus fighting against the Forgettables team would be pretty even but due to the Katsura control thing; they would be more violent then usual and would probably prevail against the Forgettable team

and With Mechagodzilla he can just help kill CKG with his beams and missles or Megauirus or maybe he handles Jet Jaguar and beats down the Robot

So I think I can Take this handily
SOOOOO, this is my B. The bonus was for Mechagodzilla & Titanosaurus, not ALL of your monsters, but I can see how it was misleading. Apologies on that Earth. Updated the bonus to be more clear.

Dont Worry Grey I understand we make mistakes

still Titanosaurus probably beats his Forgettable counterpart due to his more violent and killing nature; and probably helps out anguirus to kill his counterpart as well

Rodans still a violent little Fucker and Showa Godzilla would just be more professional about handling CKG while Mechagodzilla just blasts him apart like theres no tomorrow
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^PR Kaiju have died to regular oversized missiles, have been damaged by regular steel blades, and died to only a few Plasma Caster shots, which is in no way impressive, and neither is tearing a Jaeger apart, the only exceptions are Copperhead, Breacher, Raijin, and Mega Kaiju.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The Katsura thing affecting all kaiju would have helped out monsters like Shin Godzilla and King Kong '62 overcome their natural passivity. I'd like that bonus.

Added in 4 minutes 14 seconds:
Well, there goes the idea that all kaiju will be affected by MegaG's supersonic waves. Only the Titano's and MechaGodzilla are under her spell.

Since it's against a non-human player I suppose there's no harm in suggesting that Mechagodzilla is EMP proof, which gives Earth a narrow victory. Mechagodzilla will tear up a majority of the enemy on his own. The only thing that stands a ghost of a chance against him is Cretaceous Ghidorah, and MegaG for her speed.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Okay Counter argument

Zilla Died to missles, Rexy couldve been killed by guns and bullets, Ymir fell down and got killed by bullets, Tarantula by Flames

even then Knifehead would be able to cut through Both Rexy and Zilla with not to much difficulty while tresspasser Can Use His Axe head to cut through Frank and Gaira; Knife Head specifically is way more violent and agile and with his Knifehead he could cut through any of the fodder kaiju that face him
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^Trespasser's best feat with the axe was destroying a tiny stone bridge, so I don't think we can actually say it will be effective in combat.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:25 pm ^Trespasser's best feat with the axe was destroying a tiny stone bridge, so I don't think we can actually say it will be effective in combat.
Oh True But He can Prove as a Great distraction since hes still a tough boi for destroying the golden Gate Bridge

also you were at 1669 Posts

Nice bro
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

The Forgettable proves to be rememborable as Meg's EMP wings can cut communications to Mechagodzilla off, leaving him hopeless, and from their, the weapon heads get recked, and then dropkick Goji will evetually fall, but he will kill almost everything there, Earth's Titano is a non-factor against CKG.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

The Forgettable pull off the win thanks to Megaguirus

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I take this Cause Their Is No proof Megauirus can deactivate a Mecha and MechaGodzilla could also be EMP proof like in the IDW comics; And Because of this He,Showa Godzilla and Legendary Rodan are gonna able to steam pile against the other team; Rodan would massacre Megauirus; Showa Godzilla beats down against CKG while Mechagodzilla blasts him apart from the side lines
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

EarthNeronga by a hairsbreadth.

If MechaG is unaffected by EMP he wins, handily.

If MechaG is affected, but still functional, he should have it still. Megaguirus will eventually die but it may take a while.

If MechaG is KO'd until Megaguirus dies, The Forgettable wins.
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Assuming Mechagodzilla is not completely functionless due to Megaguirus flying around, the Forgettable get turned to ash with only one or two survivors near immediately. But even if Mechagodzilla is shut down by the wing EMP, EarthNeronga is far from helpless. The main problem is that the Forgettable monsters are just really weak. I don’t agree with the take that the Pacific Rim kaiju’s frailty will get them torn apart when they’re fighting against the likes of Rexy and the Tarantula. Knifehead took multiple blasts from a Plasma Cannon, Trespasser survived two nuclear weapons, Godzilla ‘98 died to standard missiles. I think they’ll do just fine against the majority of opponents here. And of course there’s Showa Godzilla, who could take on 3 or 4 of these guys at a time. Atomic Breath would fry a good chunk of them outright. The biggest threats are Cretaceous King Ghidorah, Anguirus, Titanosaurus, and maybe Jet Jaguar, and that would be fine if not for half of them getting cancelled out and another being EMP'd. Numbers still do obviously mean a lot, but I don’t think it’ll be enough. And judging by the way Megaguirus would frequently hover right in front of G2K’s face and bat at him, I think she’ll be at the very least knocked down long enough for Mechagodzilla to do something. Just a couple missiles and Space Beams would go a long way here.

All things considered, I’d put my money on EarthNeronga’s team.
Last edited by Gojira 41mk11 on Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Another thing to mention Megauirus wouldn't instantly attack mechagodzilla; realistically She Would Go After Rodan which would be bad since Rodan is basically a living volcano and can survive in a volcano as well; Not to mention he was able to create hurricanes by flapping his wings, has a nasty beak and was able to survive mothras stinger and King Ghidorah throwing him down; So when Megauirus trys and attacks him; It aint going well for her at all
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:37 pm Another thing to mention Megauirus wouldn't instantly attack mechagodzilla; realistically She Would Go After Rodan which would be bad since Rodan is basically a living volcano and can survive in a volcano as well; Not to mention he was able to create hurricanes by flapping his wings, has a nasty beak and was able to survive mothras stinger and King Ghidorah throwing him down; So when Megauirus trys and attacks him; It aint going well for her at all
But Megaguirus' emp wings will cancel out the connection to Mechagodzilla, and maybe even shut him down, because we have zero proof that he is emp proof.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:39 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:37 pm Another thing to mention Megauirus wouldn't instantly attack mechagodzilla; realistically She Would Go After Rodan which would be bad since Rodan is basically a living volcano and can survive in a volcano as well; Not to mention he was able to create hurricanes by flapping his wings, has a nasty beak and was able to survive mothras stinger and King Ghidorah throwing him down; So when Megauirus trys and attacks him; It aint going well for her at all
But Megaguirus' emp wings will cancel out the connection to Mechagodzilla, and maybe even shut him down, because we have zero proof that he is emp proof.
She was only able to effect small nearby electrical equipment; Not a Massive Kaiju Sized Jazz Mecha, besides MechaGodzilla was made by aliens so i would assume he would be EMP proof like in the comics where he was active during SpaceGodzillas EMP wave; even so she wouldnt get close enough to Him since that wouldnt be her target; It would be Rodan due to her being a Meganulon and if you know the relationship between a Meganulon and a Rodan then she would attack him first; which goes badly
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

She was able to get her EMP waves to reach the dimension tide, which was up in space, so yes she can.

Added in 37 seconds:
And that Rodan theory is false, this is MV Rodan, not Showa, but even then, Megaguirus can beat Rodan.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:08 pm She was able to get her EMP waves to reach the dimension tide, which was up in space, so yes she can.

Added in 37 seconds:
And that Rodan theory is false, this is MV Rodan, not Showa, but even then, Megaguirus can beat Rodan.
Fair point but still dont think it would effect Mechagodzilla at all; Or at the worst just damage his communications a bit but leave him operating; Besides she would still attack Rodan which goes as well as someone trying to fight fire which goes badly for her since this Rodans more violent and brutal then Showa or even Heisei Really and is probably the strongest or second strongest rodans ever; being able to fight against MV Mothra; destroying several jets with ease with a flap of his wings; creating hurricane winds and survivng in a Volcano
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:08 pm She was able to get her EMP waves to reach the dimension tide, which was up in space, so yes she can.

Added in 37 seconds:
Fair point but still dont think it would effect Mechagodzilla at all; Or at the worst just damage his communications a bit but leave him operating; Besides she would still attack Rodan which goes as well as someone trying to fight fire
You have no proof that any of those are EMP proof, and why would she attack Rodan of all of them?

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:10 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm

Added in 37 seconds:
Fair point but still dont think it would effect Mechagodzilla at all; Or at the worst just damage his communications a bit but leave him operating; Besides she would still attack Rodan which goes as well as someone trying to fight fire
You have no proof that any of those are EMP proof, and why would she attack Rodan of all of them?
MechaGodzilla was able to handle Spacegodzillas EMP waves and at the very worst if it effected him at all which i doubt since he is a space mecha and is way larger then the nearby electrical equipment she shut down; would only damage his communications a bit; and She would attack Rodan first due to being natural enemies
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coming in as a neutral arbitrator to clarify some points:
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:37 pm Another thing to mention Megauirus wouldn't instantly attack mechagodzilla;
And if Mechagodzilla is unmoving, its more than likely that none of the AI team would attack him either because, why would they? He wouldn't be an active threat. Jet Jaguar could probably detect the danger and Titanosaurus would know what the mech can do, but if Megaguirus is affecting Mechagodzilla, than those two would also be in a rather bad state.
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:44 pm She was only able to effect small nearby electrical equipment; Not a Massive Kaiju Sized Jazz Mecha,
Technically she affected Satellites in space. If Mechagodzilla is impacted, than he can't outrange her EMP effects. Again, if he is knocked out.
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:08 pm Added in 37 seconds:
MV Rodan, at least to my knowledge, feeds on radioactive material, so he wouldn't have a grudge toward Megaguirus other than being a flier. On the flipside, Megaguirus' whole identity was based off the insects from Rodan, which were eaten by Rodans. While there is no evidence of Rodans being in the GvM timeline and in the film they were considered the masters of their time, there is also no evidence to support Rodans not existing, and something did end their reign. (Can't recall what off the top of my head, only that it obviously ended because humanity is in the film :lol:)

So the rivalry debate is really up in the air. As for the fight, both are clever T&C fighters. Each will need to get in close. Thing is, one is actively spewing heat that mimics a volcano, the other is a monster that is flammable. Megaguirus is STRONG, and if she siphons Godzilla Showa, that could be game for Earth's chances; however, if Rodan gets in close or Godzilla/Rodan surprises her, then her odds of victory will go up in flames.
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:10 pm ...why would she attack Rodan of all of them?
Excellent point but let's dive into the why.

Megaguirus would probably be drawn to Showa's power while MV Rodan also doesn't like Ghidorahs. Now does that hurt Earth's chances if Rodan goes after Ghidorah? Maybe, maybe not. Infact, I think the match up may prove better because fiery blasts aren't going to stop a volcano monster, and let's not forget Ghidorah was killed by being dropped into a volcano. A feat MV Rodan can replicate just by getting in close, while a level 6 hurricane is actively dumping rain on him, possibly cooling him. If Ghidorah uses T&C, he may hurt himself more than MV Ghidorah did. Meanwhile, Godzilla Showa is arguably a better T&C fighter than the Godzilla Megaguirus fought, with just as many instances of clever tactics being implemented agaisnt his opponents.

Of course, Megaguirus is fighting with a team. So Godzilla (Showa) will be distracted by other fighters but then again, unlike the other Godzilla, Showa has a history of fighting multiple monsters at one time and has fought in a team setting.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon