GTTT R7: Gojira41mk11 vs. EarthNeronga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R7: Gojira41mk11 vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gojira 41mk11
Skull Crawler (x3)
Gyaos (Juvenile) X3
Baragon (Millennium)
Moguera (Showa) X2
Gwangi
Gyaos (Showa)
Guiron
El Gusano

vs.

Earth Neronga
Anguirus (Showa)
Titanosaurus
Rodan (Legendary)
Godzilla (Showa)

Location Modifier: None

Tag-Team Modifiers:
Gojira41mk11
Swarm Tactics - 3 Gyaos & 3 Skullcrawlers - Double the swarm numbers of your party
Subterranean Terrors - Any Skullcrawlers & Any Baragon - Set environment to underground chambers
Wait, don't they come in pairs? - Moguera (Showa) - Duplicate if it is the only Tier 2 monster on your team
Sliced and Diced - Guiron & Any Gyaos - Lose all Gyaos on your team

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 2/3
Voting starts 2/4. (Make your choice in Bold Text of which team you believe comes out on top)
Voting ends, end of day, 2/5
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Re: GTTT R7: Gojira41mk11 vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

“I might as well choose Guiron, just to see what happens. Even if it does result in a debuff, it surely can’t be that bad.”

Yeah, it’s over for me.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Losing the Gyaos is a massive blow. At this point, really the only thing that can take down Godzilla is Guiron, and he's as durable as a paper sack. In the end, I see only Godzilla and probably Titanosaurus surviving because of the number differential, but this one is in favor of EarthNeronga.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Yeah, I know how it feels to get screwed over by a bad effect, sorry Gojira, I can't see a way for you to win.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gojira... I am So Sorry;Please Forgive me for this; For I wont Forgive myself............
Showa Goji best Godzilla

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

There might be a fighting chance here though it's cut down by a major margin. Baragon can dig into the ground and sneak attack the tail of Titanosaurus. Even if he can't damage it, he should be able to stand up to him long enough for Guiron to do so given Titanosaurus lacks solo competence. Baragon and Gwangi should be both be able to give decent fights to Anguirus. 41mk11 can put up something of a fight.

That being said, while Guiron can do a lot of damage his weak durability ensures he won't get far. Godzilla being a powerhouse means even the better kaiju like Gwangi and Baragon are going to have it rough. That's boosted by Anguirus and Titanosaurus being in their home environment as they have strong backup to make up for their faults. Rodan being fast and mobile in the air with nobody to get in the way besides Guiron means effective air support. Unfortunately, Gojira41mk11 cannot win this fight even if I think there is a little more of a fight to this match.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You poor soul. Guiron killed and ate his Allies.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:55 pm You poor soul. Guiron killed and ate his Allies.
Guiron singlehandedly reduced my side's numbers by 10; he really needs to work on being a team player.
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Guiron killing his own teammates and the best chance Gojira had at winning goes down the drain while EarthNeronga ends up with no casualties.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

EarthNeronga Godzilla and his pals take this one.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gojira I am sorry; please I beg you too Forgive me

But I take this with not that much difficulty; I am sorry please forgive me
Showa Goji best Godzilla

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

HillyHulk wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:57 pm There might be a fighting chance here though it's cut down by a major margin. Baragon can dig into the ground and sneak attack the tail of Titanosaurus. Even if he can't damage it, he should be able to stand up to him long enough for Guiron to do so given Titanosaurus lacks solo competence. Baragon and Gwangi should be both be able to give decent fights to Anguirus. 41mk11 can put up something of a fight.

That being said, while Guiron can do a lot of damage his weak durability ensures he won't get far. Godzilla being a powerhouse means even the better kaiju like Gwangi and Baragon are going to have it rough. That's boosted by Anguirus and Titanosaurus being in their home environment as they have strong backup to make up for their faults. Rodan being fast and mobile in the air with nobody to get in the way besides Guiron means effective air support. Unfortunately, Gojira41mk11 cannot win this fight even if I think there is a little more of a fight to this match.
Because of everything I said here, EarthNeronga is undoubtedly victorious as their best isn't good enough here. Assuming you have more losses to spare, you might want to change out Guiron immediately 41mk11.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

HillyHulk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:32 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:57 pm There might be a fighting chance here though it's cut down by a major margin. Baragon can dig into the ground and sneak attack the tail of Titanosaurus. Even if he can't damage it, he should be able to stand up to him long enough for Guiron to do so given Titanosaurus lacks solo competence. Baragon and Gwangi should be both be able to give decent fights to Anguirus. 41mk11 can put up something of a fight.

Because of everything I said here, EarthNeronga is undoubtedly victorious as their best isn't good enough here. Assuming you have more losses to spare, you might want to change out Guiron immediately 41mk11.

She can't, she has 3 losses already, this will be her fourth.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:44 pm

Im So Sorry Gojira

Please I beg of you forgive me; my friend
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:40 pm

Im So Sorry Gojira

You're good, I brought this entirely upon myself. Nearly chose Spyler and Wargilgar, but morbid curiosity got the best of me.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:48 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:40 pm

Im So Sorry Gojira

You're good, I brought this entirely upon myself. Nearly chose Spyler and Wargilgar, but morbid curiosity got the best of me.
You were the other New person to Join the Tournament; I promise you ill win this Tournament For us Newbies;no matter the cost
Showa Goji best Godzilla