GTTT R5: ShinGojira14 vs. Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R5: ShinGojira14 vs. Kaijuking101

Post by Greyshot151 »

ShinGojira14
Manda (Millennium)
Oodako
Kumonga (Millennium)
Spinosaurus (JP3)
Kamacuras (Millennium)
Rhedosaurus (TBFTTF)
Sanda
Maguma
Frankenstein

vs.

Kaijuking101
Trilopod (Sanda)
Godzillasaurus
Minilla (FW)
Little Godzilla
Bemular (G1)
Clover
George
Rexy
Gabara

Location Modifier: Kong (S:I) enters as a hostile 3rd party None

Tag-Team Modifiers:
ShinGojira14
Solgell Hunters - Any Kamacuras & Any Kumonga - Switch Terrain Solgell Island

Kaijuking101
You and so much more - Trilopod (Alpha) & Trilopod (Beta) - Create a Trilopod Hybrid of the enemy's highest tiered monster
Bully Magnet - Little Godzilla & - Minilla (Any) - Gain Gabara as an ally

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 1/24
Voting starts 1/26. (Make your choice in Bold Text)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/26
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R5: ShinGojira14 vs. Kaijuking101

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I think Kaijuking's monsters overall have better combative ability; less wastes of space. Maguma, Oodako and depending on your view Manda are largely useless. Not to say Bemular, Little Godzilla and Minilla are that great either but George is really a menace, Godzillasaurus will take some time to remove, Clover's a fast and seemingly strong alien that can get some work done. I think Kaijuking can win in a close one with plenty of casualties.

I'm surprised that Shin didn't get a bonus for Frankenstein and Sanda. They're like two generations in a wrestling family here :lol:
Resized Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think my team’s got this. Most of my combatants are meaner fighters than what KaijuKing has. Minilla, Little G, and Bemular are pretty piss poor at combat; Godzillasaurus cannot be judged because we never see him fight anyone other than American WWII soldiers; Clover is literally just a clumsy and frightened newborn baby; and Rexy will get ripped a new cloaca the moment she engages the Spinosaurus. The Trilopod, George and Gabara are really all KaijuKing has going for him; everyone else is assured to go down quickly.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Alright, I'll buy into that. ShinGojira though if a good case can be made for Kaijuking I'm all ears. I'm not too sure either way.
Resized Image

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Frankly I'd argue George has the mobility, power and durability, plus regeneration, to help carry this. Alongside Trilopod Sanda, who iirc the Trilopod clones could pretty much beat their originals, and Godzillasaurus stonewalling a bunch (we have images of him fighting dinosaurs in magazines or databooks iirc so he can be reasonably assumed to have 1990s dinosaur level fighting capabilities), add to Gabara's skillset and Clover who despite being a frightened baby has actual feats making him more impressive than the weaker of Shin's team, and I could make a semi solid case for me winning. My drags drag more than Shin's do but my high tier fighters are stronger than his. So it's a balance in which I focus on how much stronger the higher end is, and between Trilopod beating Sanda and George being all round a beast to face makes me believe in my honestly slim and straw grasping victory.

So because I don't really care, I'll vote myself because why not.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

George carries KK here (you got lucky that I had to get rid of him), add the Trilohybrid and Kaijuking101 wins.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

My team takes this.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

ShinGojira gets the better of KaijuKing even with George on the latter's side

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

KaijuKing Takes this due to Rexy And George
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Alright, still a tie and just a few hours to go. If no tie-breaking vote comes down by 5CT, I'll give my unbiased opinion on who wins this incredibly close brawl.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Greyshot151 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:27 pm Alright, still a tie and just a few hours to go. If no tie-breaking vote comes down by 5CT, I'll give my unbiased opinion on who wins this incredibly close brawl.
I think I can offer it if you don't mind.

Anyway, Manda apparently isn't as effective on the ground as he is in the water and Maguma has nothing that indicates he's an effective fighter but Godzillasaurus is too slow to really challenge anybody and Little Godzilla just isn't a fighter. Bemular and Gabara aren't particularly effective fighters and the former's ray is rather weak. Gabara does have his electricity and that will force enemies back, but the better CQC opponents could likely overpower him if Godzilla is any indication. The Spinosaurus is likely to overpower Rexy if his fighter with the other T-Rex was any indication (apparently, the idea of it being young and things of that nature are apparently just excuses to calm angry fans from what I heard about that.) The disctraction of Kumonga's webs and Oodako's grappling will be effective distractions against their opponents.

Kamacuras' does have speed/camouflage combo could be effective, but Final Wars Godzilla made it clear those who can catch up with him will overpower him thanks to his weak toughness. Also, Oodako's grappling is hampered by how slow he is on the ground. Overall, looking at the advantages and disadvantages of the participants makes me slightly lean toward ShinGojira14.