GTTT R5: CamtheGodzillafan vs. EarthNeronga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R5: CamtheGodzillafan vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan
Rodan (Heisei)
MUTO (Male)
MUTO (Female)

vs.

Godzilla (2014)

vs.

EarthNeronga
The Ymir
Minilla (Showa)
Gaira
Anguirus (Showa)
Jet Jaguar
Titanosaurus

Tag-Team Modifiers:
CamtheGodzillafan
Unintentional Attraction - Muto (M) & Muto (F) - Add Godzilla (Legendary) as a hostile 3rd party

Location Modifier: None

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 1/24
Voting starts 1/26. (Make your choice in Bold Text)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/26
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R5: CamtheGodzillafan vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Coobzilla03 »

It's a reasonable assumption to say that Godzilla and the MUTOs will go for each other, and will keep each other occupied for a while, leaving Rodan to face all of Neronga's team. If Rodan was smart he'd strafe those fools all day because they can't do much about it, eventually I think he will come in close like he did with Godzilla and allow the others to tear him limb from limb in a hurry. That will allow the squad to move onto the winner of Godzilla and the MUTOs, and I think they can overwhelm the tired and injured foe. Leaning EarthNeronga.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Godzilla Leaves instantly when he finds out about minya and the condom failed

JK though I see Godzilla facing against the 2 Mutos but he is able to beat them with alot of difficulty due to him being the 2014 version.

Heisei Rodan is powerful but he isnt that great of a fighter compared to Titanosaurus,Jet Jaguar and Maybe Anguirus but he would put up a fight; if he went into CQC he gets beaten by them plus Ymir and Gairas help

now with 2014 godzilla he kills the Mutos but is very tired and damaged like he was in the film so i see Titanosaurus and Jet Jaguar being able to kill him since they wouldnt be as tired as he would be
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coming in to point out 3 things:

1) One thing to note is the EMP which will be impacting the field. Jet Jaguar, at least to my knowledge, has no resistance to said electro-magnetic field and will more than likely be rendered immobile until the MUTOs either win or die.

2) While Godzilla 2014 will definitely choose to attack the MUTOs compared to the rest of the field, none of the monsters on the field have the brains or leadership experience to tell Neronga's team to not attack or vice versa. Well... Jet Jaguar did and he would be out cold.

3) Just as a general heads up, if Godzilla 2014 wins, both players lose.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Going to go ahead and say all G14 does is stall the inevitable, which is me winning this.

First, what Earth first said had me dying of laughter, so good on him for making me laugh that hard.

But no, G14 doesn't beat the MUTOs on his own by canon, they were smoking him like never before until the Female got distracted by her babies dying, MUTOs hammer G14 with little trouble.

Then Rodan and Titanosaurus aren't too fond of Godzillas either so they will charge at him, and if the most powerful guy on Earth's team charges G14, chances are everyone (but the knocked out JJ) will too, and once G14 is done for, then we get to the real battle.

Birb is a powerhouse with strategy beyond any of Earth's kaiju, which is hit and run, or tackle and start doing critical damage, he also exceeds Titano in melee, FYI Earth, as all Titano did against flying vehicles was stand there, so he won't do anything against Birb ambushing him.

Then the MUTOs come into play here, and their teamwork is LETHAL in combat, pair that with Birb's ridiculous durability (tanked over 3 atomic breaths from Heisei) and good firepower, and there isn't much the lesser skilled team Earth can do.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:03 pm Going to go ahead and say all G14 does is stall the inevitable, which is me winning this.

First, what Earth first said had me dying of laughter, so good on him for making me laugh that hard.

But no, G14 doesn't beat the MUTOs on his own by canon, they were smoking him like never before until the Female got distracted by her babies dying, MUTOs hammer G14 with little trouble.

Then Rodan and Titanosaurus aren't too fond of Godzillas either so they will charge at him, and if the most powerful guy on Earth's team charges G14, chances are everyone (but the knocked out JJ) will too, and once G14 is done for, then we get to the real battle.

Birb is a powerhouse with strategy beyond any of Earth's kaiju, which is hit and run, or tackle and start doing critical damage, he also exceeds Titano in melee, FYI Earth, as all Titano did against flying vehicles was stand there, so he won't do anything against Birb ambushing him.

Then the MUTOs come into play here, and their teamwork is LETHAL in combat, pair that with Birb's ridiculous durability (tanked over 3 atomic breaths from Heisei) and good firepower, and there isn't much the lesser skilled team Earth can do.
Things to Mention

there in wakanda so it could play out like it did against them in san Francisco against those 2 plus his atomic breath could still be very deadly against them as he is still a very hard kaiju to kill for the Mutos

Another thing to mention is Rodan while good in CQC doesn't have a beam like fire birb does and if he trys to attack Titano. I can See Anguirus helping in and both Titano and Anguirus could be able to beat down against Rodan like the late Showa King Ghidorah

Also another thing do i get a tag team partner as well?
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:19 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:03 pm Going to go ahead and say all G14 does is stall the inevitable, which is me winning this.

Things to Mention

there in wakanda so it could play out like it did against them in san Francisco against those 2 plus his atomic breath could still be very deadly against them as he is still a very hard kaiju to kill for the Mutos

Another thing to mention is Rodan while good in CQC doesn't have a beam like fire birb does and if he trys to attack Titano. I can See Anguirus helping in and both Titano and Anguirus could be able to beat down against Rodan like the late Showa King Ghidorah

Also another thing do i get a tag team partner as well?
Wakanda has nothing to do with distractions, the arena has no events, so there are zero distractions.

Anguirus can't reach Birb, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to kill birb, who survived over three freaking atomic breaths and was still flying.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:21 pm Wakanda has nothing to do with distractions, the arena has no events, so there are zero distractions.

Anguirus can't reach Birb, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to kill birb, who survived over three freaking atomic breaths and was still flying.
Primarily the Arena of Wakanda is less an effect on the monsters directly and just ensures monsters can't escape via flight or running away if something... explosive were to occur.

As for the monsters, I should stress this is just Birb (Heisei), so any attacks Birb does has to be melee, giving Melee fighters a chance to do something.

Also, while Birb did do great tanking atomic blasts, once he was down, Godzilla did give him a proper thrashing. Again, that is Godzilla Heisei, but if Rodan is caught in a bad situation, nothing stops that history from repeating itself.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Greyshot151 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:25 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:21 pm Wakanda has nothing to do with distractions, the arena has no events, so there are zero distractions.

Primarily the Arena of Wakanda is less an effect on the monsters directly and just ensures monsters can't escape via flight or running away if something... explosive were to occur.

As for the monsters, I should stress this is just Birb (Heisei), so any attacks Birb does has to be melee, giving Melee fighters a chance to do something.

Also, while Birb did do great tanking atomic blasts, once he was down, Godzilla did give him a proper thrashing. Again, that is Godzilla Heisei, but if Rodan is caught in a bad situation, nothing stops that history from repeating itself.
Well, if Birb does get caught on the ground, he can do what he did with Heisei and break free and get back to flying.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Titanosaurus could always thrash him down since he fought against one of the best fighting Godzillas for a bit. Also Godzilla 2014 could use the buildings around him as a way to impale on of them or use his atomic breath to send on of the mutos off him

damn shame Jet Jaguars out thou; if he wasnt he could always do a ant man....
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:33 pm Titanosaurus could always thrash him down since he fought against one of the best fighting Godzillas for a bit. Also Godzilla 2014 could use the buildings around him as a way to impale on of them or use his atomic breath to send on of the mutos off him

He impaled the Male after there was a distraction, there are none, and the building here aren't that big.

Titanosaurus fought well against ground kaiju, not aerial kaiju that go for some brutal sneak attacks like the Male or Birb, not to mention Titano did need MG75's help sometimes, and Titano couldn't even fight back against military planes, so he isn't putting up as much of a fight as you think in a 1v1.

Oh, and saying he could "thrash him down since he fought against one of the best fighting Godzillas for a bit" makes zero logical sense, just because he fought well against an open target that was in front of him, with help, doesn't mean he will fare well against the one thing he struggles to hit.

And let's go ahead bring my point back up that G14 is a huge target, and Titan will go for him first because he doesn't tend to be very fond of Godzillas, same with Birb, so birb is not just going to take your whole team on.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:39 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:33 pm Titanosaurus could always thrash him down since he fought against one of the best fighting Godzillas for a bit. Also Godzilla 2014 could use the buildings around him as a way to impale on of them or use his atomic breath to send on of the mutos off him

He impaled the Male after there was a distraction, there are none, and the building here aren't that big.

Titanosaurus fought well against ground kaiju, not aerial kaiju that go for some brutal sneak attacks like the Male or Birb, not to mention Titano did need MG75's help sometimes, and Titano couldn't even fight back against military planes, so he isn't putting up as much of a fight as you think in a 1v1.

Oh, and saying he could "thrash him down since he fought against one of the best fighting Godzillas for a bit" makes zero logical sense, just because he fought well against an open target that was in front of him, with help, doesn't mean he will fare well against the one thing he struggles to hit.

And let's go ahead bring my point back up that G14 is a huge target, and Titan will go for him first because he doesn't tend to be very fond of Godzillas, same with Birb, so birb is not just going to take your whole team on.
Understanding but honestly would Titanosaurus even attack Godzilla; this one is way different then 70s Goji and he was even mind controlled when he fought against the showa godzilla in Terror of mechaGodzilla
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Something to consider for both sides:

Titanosaurus is an extraordinary jumper. While Titanosaurus recognizing Godzilla as an adversary is definitely strong, prompting a fight I don't think Titanosaurus can win in a straight 1v1, the other thing to consider is if the MUTO Male or Rodan Heisei go after the biggest member of Earth's team. Titanosaurus could, like the jets in Terror of Mechagodzilla, slap them down, and we know by Titanosaurus' strength in the film, regularly matching or exceeding Godzilla Showa, that its not too far fetched of an idea.
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Is Titanosaurus not controlled by an intelligent being, thus not so likely to rush Godzilla and the MUTOs/able to use strategy? From my understanding, he's controlled by Katsura and not in his passive non-controlled state.

Addendum - Of course, even when controlled he probably wasn't quite used at his combative potential, and that may be the fault of Katsura. But it could be assumed she'd grant him the ability to strategize away from Godzilla and the MUTOs and focus more on Rodan. In the movie he'd only faced one kaiju at a time, Godzilla, so planning who to attack wouldn't have been necessary. That's a blow to the "Titanosaurus doesn't like Godzillas," theory which is also countered by the fact that this Godzilla is a wholly different being than Showa Godzilla in many ways, aggressiveness, fighting style, size and most importantly in appearance. Titanosaurus, even when acting on instinct, wouldn't know that he's a "Godzilla" and treat him as equally as he would Rodan. And here he has the potential of higher thinking, which would dictate him to focus on Rodan.

As far as him ignoring the jets, pretty much all kaiju do that. He wasn't bothered by them enough to warrant attack, and they were likely too small and fast for him to waste time on either. Rodan is a more achievable target here.
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:41 am Is Titanosaurus not controlled by an intelligent being, thus not so likely to rush Godzilla and the MUTOs/able to use strategy? From my understanding, he's controlled by Katsura and not in his passive non-controlled state.
For the sake of all fights, assume Titanosaurus is under orders to attack and nothing further. So no outside assistance. BUT, if I were a guessing man, and the fact this tournament has a whole bunch of tag-team bonuses, that maybe Mechagodzilla (Showa) might make Titanosaurus better. But who knows... ;)
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

If Titanosaurus is just being told to attack, then he's in trouble, because then he has no strategy, no skill, just wind and kicks, while Birb is great with sneak attacks, meaning some real trouble for the fish.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

EarthNeronga for Godzilla's interference. Rodan is not going to fare well when he eventually decides to get close to Earth's team. Even if Earth's team doesn't focus solely on Rodan, he's not intelligent enough to take full advantage.
Resized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

EarthNeronga Pulls off the upset thanks in no part due to Godzilla keeping the MUTOs occupied.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I think I can Take this Cause of Titanosaurus and Anguirus being able to grab Heisei Rodan and beat him up; Another thing Godzilla 2014 would injure the Mutos enough that when he falls they would be injurd enough for Titano and Anguirus to be able to beat them
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I win because despite Earth's strange arguments that make no sense, G14 gets annihilated quickly, as seen when Heisei Rodan goes for him as well due to not being fond of Godzilla, and then move onto killing all the weak kaiju first, then shit-stomping angy and titano, because I'm going to do what Earth said and I'm just going to say they will beat Angy and Titano up, no evidence.