Anguirus (Showa) vs. King Caesar (Showa)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Anguirus (Showa) vs. King Caesar (Showa)

Post by HillyHulk »

Anguirus (Showa, Second Generation) vs. King Caesar (Showa)

Links to bios:
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Anguirus
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_caesar_showa.htm

Verdict:
Anguirus is best known for his durability, but I would say King Caesar is slightly tougher. Anguirus has gone through a lot but only one feat matches the All-Out Assault King Caesar endured. King Caesar is also a lot more competent in a fight whereas Anguirus mostly needs someone else to really challenge opponents. The lunging can catch King Caesar off guard. Other than that, I'd say Caesar comes out on top after a hard-fought victory... :Anguirus: vs. :KingCaesar:

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Anguirus (Showa) vs. King Caesar (Showa)

Post by edgaguirus »

I'd say both kaiju are equals in durability and fighting skill. Anguirus shows more determination in a fight, while KC seems to be cautious but opportunistic. Both have a pretty good shot at winning, but I think Anguirus will be able to wear down KC and be victorious.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

edgaguirus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:44 pm I'd say both kaiju are equals in durability and fighting skill. Anguirus shows more determination in a fight, while KC seems to be cautious but opportunistic. Both have a pretty good shot at winning, but I think Anguirus will be able to wear down KC and be victorious.
King Caesar is WAY more skilled than Angy, he was judo throwing Mechagodzilla around, and was even able to dent that Space Titanium. King Caesar wins.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Anguirus is better on defense and I think it has that greater will/drive to win than King Caesar does. King Caesar did better against Mechagodzilla than Anguirus, but that's mainly on account of the surprise factor of it being able to counter Mechagodzilla eye beams. Once it adjusted King Caesar was turned to a ragdoll.

I think this is a close 50/50 type battle but I think in this melee scrap Anguirus has a slightly more favorable match here.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

There's no way Anguirus is more durable than King Caesar. Anguirus got royally messed up by MechaG, while Caesar was able to take both more physical shots and advanced weaponry.
Resized Image