GTTT R4: Logan268 vs. EarthNeronga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: GTTT R4: Logan268 vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Logan268 »

No, i'm pretty sure Minya's Atomic Breath is weaker and he used more smoke rings than Atomic Breath.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Logan has a point, Minilla barely even used his atomic breath, and it took him FOREVER to do so.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

He didn't until Godzilla stomped his tail if I remember right. Too situational to have much chance of coming out, especially under water.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

He used it 3 Times in SOG by himself. like to blast kumonga off of godzilla so he could still do that
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

And it still took him a while to do so even then. Minilla is just useless and let's not even get to how he got his ass whipped against a kaiju that wasn't a web spitter.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Yes but his Ray would be able to beat Gezora since Gezora without his god powers isnt strong at all

Now with them!
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Minilla took forever to use the ray, so Gezora being a cuttlefish, should be able to quickly get to him and strangle Minilla.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 pm Minilla took forever to use the ray, so Gezora being a cuttlefish, should be able to quickly get to him and strangle Minilla.
Not really after he learned it he was able to do it 3 times and was able to blast kumonga of his father; plus Gezora was only able to grab a man with his tentacles
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:24 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 pm Minilla took forever to use the ray, so Gezora being a cuttlefish, should be able to quickly get to him and strangle Minilla.
Not really after he learned it he was able to do it 3 times and was able to blast kumonga of his father; plus Gezora was only able to grab a man with his tentacles
He could have done it straight away, but nope, no he didn't, he just watched while Kumonga was fighting Godzilla.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:33 pm He could have done it straight away, but nope, no he didn't, he just watched while Kumonga was fighting Godzilla.
Coming in to break up the back and forth over Minilla to point out a few things from a neutral perspective:

1) To be fair, Minilla in Son of Godzilla lacked experience in a fight. And only taking into consideration his skill there would be like only taking King Caesar's skill when he first fought Mechagodzilla while ignoring everything that occurred after. The Minilla in this fight will have all his experience & knowledge in battles including Kamacuras, Kumonga, Ghidorah & Gabara.

2) Another factor not being considered is Minilla's ability in water. While never specifically addressed, every monster on Monster Island had to have been able to dig, swim or fly off of Monster Island when the Kilaaks took them over, including Minilla. And considering we know Godzilla (Showa), can fight in the water, Minilla being able to mimic his parent's adeptness in water isn't out of the question of possibility.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

1. I mentioned Gabara vs Minilla but as we all know, Minilla got his ass whipped by the ogre TWICE. Godzilla had to bail Minilla out then and Minilla didn't do anything of note against Ghidorah. Godzilla, Anguirus and Gorosaurus did all the work back then and the only thing Minilla did against Ghidorah was a smoke ring.

2. Minilla could swim but we never see him actually swimming and even if he could, it matters not against two kaiju that are great when it comes to being underwater.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

It is the 21st for me, so voting Logan due to the terrain.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I’m thinking Logan takes this. I don’t see that Caesar would sink
Resized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

My Team yet again come out on top thanks to the battlefield.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

at 13;45 mark minya was able to blast Kumonga off His Father so he could do that against gezora and one shot him

But never the less im going to vote for myself since Gaira and Minya could help assist anguirus in taking down King Caesar due to Zilla and Red King and Gezora not being that strong though Ymir is going to drown
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'll certainly give credit where it's due and say that I was wrong about Minya using his atomic breath on his own. Still, I don't think it'll be able to kill Caesar. He's taken Mechagodzilla's Assault and survived.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:41 am I'll certainly give credit where it's due and say that I was wrong about Minya using his atomic breath on his own. Still, I don't think it'll be able to kill Caesar. He's taken Mechagodzilla's Assault and survived.
True But I think Anguirus could hold his own against King Caesar for a long time since anguirus is pretty hard to kill but Gaira could help assist anguirus and minya could use his breath to weaken his durabilty enough were all three are able to gang up and defeat him
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Anguirus couldn't hold his own against Gigan. He got his ass kicked by Ghidorah too. And Anguirus got his jaw broken easily. King Caesar is just a better Anguirus and has the melee advantage.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Logan268 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:46 am Anguirus couldn't hold his own against Gigan. He got his ass kicked by Ghidorah too. And Anguirus got his jaw broken easily. King Caesar is just a better Anguirus and has the melee advantage.
There is truth in this statement (haven't spoken here because I don't know everyone here.) Anguirus was outmatched by pretty much every opponent he ever faced and needed Godzilla to really stand a chance. King Caesar was able to stand up to Mechagodzilla before eventually defeating help from Godzilla, the aforementioned mecha easily defeating him in his most basic form with the disguise. You could say Anguirus has experience, but King Caesar's opponent outclasses all of them. Quality surpasses quantity in this department... :Anguirus: vs. :KingCaesar:

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Ymir and Red King probably just drown. Minilla might be able to win against Gezora using Atomic Breath, but wont last long against Zilla. If Minilla fails Gaira can defeat Gezora, and if he fights Zilla I think he could pull that off too. The biggest problem is King Caesar, who I'm not sure if anyone on EarthNeronga's team can defeat in a situation like this. I'd say Anguirus stands the best chance, but even there I'd give King Caesar the edge. Unless the more aquatically adapted monsters can just swim up to avoid him, I think King Caesar gets Logan the win.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!