King of the Monster vs The 4th Angel

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

King of the Monster vs The 4th Angel

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Godzilla(Hesiei)
vs
Sachiel

Rule: This Godzilla is from Godzilla against MechaGodzilla after he obtain his red atomic breath

Area: Tokyo

Verdict: Godzilla but it a close win, From what I heard Angel’s are very durable, if it wasn’t for the Red Atomic Beath Godzilla chances of winning lowers quite a bit

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: King of the Monster vs The 4th Angel

Post by Gojira1604 »

Bro have you even watched Eva?
Or the Godzilla movies for that matter? GXM red spiral ray ha.

Sachiel's AT can block any projectiles and once up close he outta kick Goji's @$$.
It's like a high IQ chimpanzee vs an overweight man with little arms.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:03 am Bro have you even watched Eva?
Or the Godzilla movies for that matter? GXM red spiral ray ha.

Sachiel's AT can block any projectiles and once up close he outta kick Goji's @$$.
It's like a high IQ chimpanzee vs an overweight man with little arms.
To answer your question no I haven’t watch EVA, i’ve been wanting to watch it but I heard the Netflix version isn’t great

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I would side with Sachiel. Godzilla's ray will not break through that AT shield, but Godzilla could use physical force to pummel Sachiel. The problem is that that puts Godzilla in range of the arm blades. I's also consider Sachiel faster than Heisei Godzilla. If Godzilla gets up close Sachiel will get hurt, but I'm not sure if Godzilla can destroy the S2 engine before Sachiel delivers a serious blow to Godzilla.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.