GTTT R3: Kaijuking101 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. Coobzilla03 & Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R3: Kaijuking101 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. Coobzilla03 & Logan268

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kaijuking101
Trilopod (Goliath)
Godzillasaurus
Minilla (FW)
Little Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
Titanosaurus
George

vs.

Coobzilla03
Baragon (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa) X 2
Mothra Imago (Showa)
Gabara
Goliath

Logan268
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein
Gezora
Maguma
Red King (G1)

Tag-Team Modifiers:
K&C
You and so much more - Trilopod (Alpha) & Trilopod (Beta) - Create a Trilopod Hybrid of the enemy's highest tiered monster
Bully Manget - Little Godzilla & - Minilla (Any) - Gain Gabara as an ally

C&L
Infant Island Protectors! - Mothra Larva X2 - Mothra (Showa) - Switch terrain to Infant Island.
Bullies United - Gabara & Goliath - Eliminate the weakest tiered monster
Friends of the Cold - Maguma & Gezora - Switch Terrain to artic, iceberg environment

Location Modifier: None All forms of Mothra gain the Shobijin for guidance

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 1/14
Voting starts 1/16. (Make your choice in Bold Text)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/16
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: GTTT R3: Kaijuking101 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. Coobzilla03 & Logan268

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Dang it I'm fighting Logan, not that he's a challenge (no offense), but we legitimately get along well.

But in all seriousness, I am so glad me and KK got paired up, that Trilo-hybrid is going to be pretty effective, and with George and Titanosaurus there as backup, this should be quick.

All of Logan's team gets straight-up murdered, they are all fodder barring Red King 1, but he is way to dumb to keep up with the best on mine and KK's teams. The moths will be a problem, but with George being a great jumper, he can reach momma Mothra, and that's when everything is sealed.

Goliath isn't a problem thanks to the Trilo-hybrid of him. And Gabara is just, well, pathetic. Titano and Trilopods for the win.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Cam having only two dudes for a team really doesn't help the team. Titanosaurus should be a great help for the team thanks to his whirlwinds, but "Godzilla" should be smart enough to burrow away and sneak attack the dinosaur. The power Titanosaurus wields is weakened by the fact he's a rather ineffective fighter and he's facing someone significantly faster. After that, George will be a pretty strong fighter getting slowed down by webbing and bigger numbers. As low tier as Gabara is, even he'd be able to stand toe to toe against Godzilllasaurus with his low speed.

The hybrid being a match for Goliath isn't that much of an advantage seeing the as that let's the numbers game work against him. Minilla will be kind of useful thanks to the atomic ray, but not enough to turn the tide completely. I'll probably be the odd one out but I'm voting for Coobzilla03 and Logan268... :Baragon: & :Mothra61:

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

HillyHulk wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:38 am Titanosaurus should be a great help for the team thanks to his whirlwinds, but "Godzilla" should be smart enough to burrow away and sneak attack the dinosaur.
And that's going to do what to Titanosaurus again?

Added in 21 seconds:
Your vote also doesn't count, read the rules for the match.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hey, I'll make an announcement, but I thought to change the structure of voting as people seemed to just avoid discussion in the first few rounds. My bad, should have made the announcement of the change in structure from the get go.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:43 am
HillyHulk wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:38 am Titanosaurus should be a great help for the team thanks to his whirlwinds, but "Godzilla" should be smart enough to burrow away and sneak attack the dinosaur.

Added in 21 seconds:
Yeah, should've read that before voting so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do that again in two days.

Also, burrowing away gives him an escape from the whirlwind which gives him and opening to attack the tail sending most of the opposition away. He's not going to expect such a move as he'll likely expect everybody to get sent tumbling.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

HillyHulk wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:00 am
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:43 am

Added in 21 seconds:
Yeah, should've read that before voting so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do that again in two days.

Also, burrowing away gives him an escape from the whirlwind which gives him and opening to attack the tail sending most of the opposition away. He's not going to expect such a move as he'll likely expect everybody to get sent tumbling.
This is where you are wrong, Zilla won't do any damage to Titanosaurus, if Zilla struggled to break a taxi with his mouth, then he will just tickle Titanosaurus, but I do recall George doesn't really tend to be fond with big lizards, so the second Zilla goes for that sneak attack, George (who is great with teamwork, being a primate) will be able to catch and kill Zilla.

Added in 1 minute 12 seconds:
And then I would love to hear who else on the enemy teams could beat George and Titanosaurus, because I'm not seeing any.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

And now it is time to settle a score that started 2 tournaments ago...

Goliath beats his Trilopod counterpart since the Trilopod counterpart of any kaiju is infamous for being weaker, Gabara takes out Minilla with no real trouble. However, Minilla does have Atomic Breath but only used it once which wasn't during a battle. Godzillasaurus is overrated, sure he shrugged off conventional gunfire but he got crippled by battleships of all things. Godzillasaurus DOES have durability, but he's too slow and inflexible to really pose much of a threat to anyone. If Gabara goes to help out Goliath then a simple wing smack from Mothra can take Minilla off his feet. The Larva wouldn't be a problem if it was just one of them but 2 Larvae are a BIG problem. They evaded Atomic Breath by hiding behind rocks before spitting out their webbing, that's going to be a common site here. And considering that the only ones with firepower on your side are weak as shit, they are easily going to get overwhelmed by the Moth and her children attacking at once.

Baragon is kind of underrated, he has a heat ray that's just as powerful as any Atomic Breath plus he's the other one on our team that can burrow underground which helps a lot. Plus Baragon is an extraordinary jumper so the chances of George jumping to smack Mothra down become more complicated if Baragon fights him from the get go. On top of that, the very creature that killed Baragon and perhaps the smartest kaiju here could just fight George too. This leaves Zilla, Maguma, Gezora and Red King to take on the elephant in the room, Titanosaurus. Maguma is useless and is the first one on our side that's going to die. Gezora survived fire so he should last longer but both he and Maguma are really nonfactors.

He's got winds that can send our teams back a bit but once that tail fan closes, it's all downhill from there. Yes, he fought and defeated Godzilla but Titanosaurus never fought more than one kaiju at the same time. And Mothra's got hurricane winds of her own so that cancels out your ace's greatest ability off the bat! Also Titanosaurus' experience with KILLING is just laughable. And then you have to deal with Red King. My boi. The greatest monster that isn't any of the Big 5 or Kong. The Melee boss Red King who casually rips off arms for fun.

He'll struggle against the Trilopod and George but everyone else is fucked the second Red King gets his hands on them. Godzillasaurus can't even move his arms for crying out loud!

I concur with Hillyhulk's analysis of Zilla just going underground to evade the wind since Zilla DOES go underground in the movie so that is a canon ability/strategy he has. Don't even get me started on George who got bit in the shoulder and thrown into a spike that impaled him for several minutes. He can't handle a 9 on 1 sadly.

Ultimately Cam's strategy is let down by KaijuKing only having 1 powerful if not flawed team member and 2 lackeys that are far weaker than me and coob's more powerful team. THAT ensures KaijuKing's whole team gets MASSACRED from the get go.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Last time I checked, Goliath is just Gabra on some minor steroids, he isn't beating a trilopod version of himself. Godzillasaurus isn't underrated, I think we all know how he isn't that strong.

Baragon's heat ray is nowhere near as strong as an atomic breath, it couldn't even hurt franky.
And George could easily body any of the tier ones, and even the tier twos if he finds a boulder to use. And Titano's winds cancel Mothra's winds as well.

This isn't Grande's Red King that led you to 2nd place in CC though Logan, this is the DUMBEST Red King, vs a not-so-curious George, George can easily utilize a boulder to smash Red King's face into the ground.

And the thing that fought George and impaled him was LIZZIE, the thing that dwarfs George, and physically overpowers him by a long shot, and George was still able to survive, and get the advantage of a sneak attack on her, if he can kill a brute like Lizzie, then he an kill anything you've got, and if he gets overwhelmed, he runs and uses his smarts for an ambush.

This is a quality vs quantity thing here, and with Titanosaurus on my team (who can kill anything here but Mothra because she camps up in the sky) Red King can't do much, he's dumb, he sucks at fighting, and all the kaiju he fought were weak as piss. Also, wh on your team can even do any damage to Ttitanosarus that would be signifigant?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Another big match of quantity vs. quality.

Again, Mothra and her spawn are the key. She will be able to remove at the very least ONE, if not more, of K&C’s entourage from practical battling. It will be a short matter of time before the fairies realize that George or Titanosaurus is the biggest threat here. Godzillasaurus and Minilla will get swarmed quickly, leaving the Trilopod or George/Titanosaurus to face what’s left of our squad. Goliath is being underrated here; he was not even affected by anything Daigoro did to him. He was able to withstand the world’s weapons for days over days without having regen. Before his final battle with Daigoro, nukes were being considered to try and defeat him. That alone puts him in the upper-echelon of durability amongst these kaiju. The only enemy I see being intelligent enough to remove his horn and effectvely kill him is George, and he’s either in the process of getting webbed up or getting swamped. And good luck getting to the horn- in all likelihood he’ll be getting zapped for grappling Goliath.

Overall, I think we take this. The numbers disparity allows the Moths to work their magic as they please. Heck of a match.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:26 pm nukes were being considered to try and defeat him. That alone puts him in the upper-echelon of durability amongst these kaiju.
And the sense in your argument (if there even was any) went down the drain.

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:
And george won't be getting webbed up, it took a minute to web Goji up, George will easily get out of the way. And none of your team (barring Goliath) can do shit to Titano, but even then he can't win, Daigoro is pathetic, and Goliath ultimately lost to him, I'm not impressed.

Added in 5 minutes 59 seconds:
So here is who I see standing after a while (Because team logan is filled with fodder kaiju):

Titano
George
Trilopod

vs

Mothra (and maybe(?) one larva)
Goliath
Red King

Mothra can't do any major damage, and George being the athlete that he is, can easily reach her. Goliath is a problem for Titano, but George could easily grab a boulder and smash it into Goliath's face, breaking that horn. Red King can't beat any of these three, he's too dumb to really fight against a stronger kaiju. There is also the Trilopod beams, which did some damage to ROE Godzilla IIRC, none of the opposing team will like that.

Added in 9 minutes 3 seconds:
I just watched Goliath's fights again, no, he isn't making it far, if a simple beam of fire from Daigoro of all kaiju can one-shot his horn and knowck him out, then no one is underestimating him, you are overestimating him.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Daigoro didn't fire the beam from the get go, Trilopod Goliath is stuck with the abilities of the Original Goliath. You're yet again underestimating us.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:53 pm Daigoro didn't fire the beam from the get go, Trilopod Goliath is stuck with the abilities of the Original Goliath. You're yet again underestimating us.
And Goliath is stuck with his abilities as well, but Trilopod still has the laser, and George has been seen striking the top of Lizzie's head before, he did it then, he'll do it now aganst Goliath, and there believe me I am not underestimating your team, they won't be doing jack to Titanosaurus.

Added in 1 minute 24 seconds:
Oh, and guess what, Trilo-hybrid isn't Daigoro, Daigoro is stupid in combat, Trilopods, well they're better than Daigoro, but George is quick to find weaknesses, so I wouldn't rely on Goliath to make it far.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

It's absurd to assume that Titano, George or the Trilopod are simply going to mow through our kaiju. It's not as if they are taking them on one at a time like it's a Bruce Lee movie. Each monster of yours will be draped by several at a time of ours. That goes without mentioning the larva and Mothra, who have the fairies to tell them "Hey, Larva, get back. Mothra, focus one of their strongest."

Titanosaurus is a strong fighter, sure, but he isn't the fastest or smartest guy. He's going to have issue punching a similarly slow Goliath when he has Frankenstein sideswiping him or Zilla pouncing on his back. The Goliath Trilopod is in a similar boat. How can he handle Baragon in his face while Red King pounds into him?

George should fair the best with multiple foes which is why Mothra should focus him with hurricane winds. Winds that were blowing 20,000 Godzilla, one of the most physically strong kaiju out there, off of his feet. I don't see how George can resist those winds sufficiently enough to leap 150 meters into the air to strike down Mothra - while being slowed down enough to get struck by webs. While potentially dealing with Goliath's incredibly explosive lightning strikes. While Zilla or Baragon are digging trenches into the earth. There's too much going on.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:40 pm It's absurd to assume that Titano, George or the Trilopod are simply going to mow through our kaiju. It's not as if they are taking them on one at a time like it's a Bruce Lee movie. Each monster of yours will be draped by several at a time of ours. That goes without mentioning the larva and Mothra, who have the fairies to tell them "Hey, Larva, get back. Mothra, focus one of their strongest."

Titanosaurus is a strong fighter, sure, but he isn't the fastest or smartest guy. He's going to have issue punching a similarly slow Goliath when he has Frankenstein sideswiping him or Zilla pouncing on his back. The Goliath Trilopod is in a similar boat. How can he handle Baragon in his face while Red King pounds into him?

George should fair the best with multiple foes which is why Mothra should focus him with hurricane winds. Winds that were blowing 20,000 Godzilla, one of the most physically strong kaiju out there, off of his feet. I don't see how George can resist those winds sufficiently enough to leap 150 meters into the air to strike down Mothra - while being slowed down enough to get struck by webs. While potentially dealing with Goliath's incredibly explosive lightning strikes. While Zilla or Baragon are digging trenches into the earth. There's too much going on.
You mean over 3/4 of your kaiju being absolute dog water? Yeah sure, the kaiju that was fighting on par with Showa Godzilla totally can't beat some kaiju that lost to fire or fire beams (Gezora and Goliath), yeah absurd to say Titanosaurus can't beat your fodder kaiju.

And Franky "sideswiping Titano" dude, Frankenstein doesn't fight that way, get your facts straight. Zilla can't do anything to Titano, he struggled to break a taxi with his jaw, which is his main weapon, he won't do anything to Titano or George.

Oh nd you act like it's impressive to rampage through a city at kaiju size and take 70's military fire, no, George was tanking modern military fire, at a very small size compared to Goliath, your little Goliath is not impressive, he got knocked out by a flame beam to his horn, George will easily break it, you're the one underestimating me and KK.

And also, Titano is controlled by an android/human, his controller, or whoever tells him to attack who is smarter than any of your dumbass kaiju. And George is more than capable of dodging those winds and Larva's slow silk, because the Mothra twins will be telling Mothra to fire at Titanosaurus, so both of their winds cancel out, giving George the time to strike.

Oh Zilla and Baragon will be digging alright, but guess who died to that because of canon, Frankenstein, don't even argue this point, we all saw it happen.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:13 am ...
Cam. I''m writing this as a mod and as the tournament host. Please, refrain for degrading comments. You can mention your thoughts or pull feats from the films, but demeaning comments are not suited. And this applies to EVERYONE going forward.

Now I'm going to give MY thoughts, as an example of a discussion being civil and yes, I'll be neutral.

Now this is a tough fight and no side has a clear advantage that will lead them to victory. This is very clearly, quantity vs. quality. So in this 11v5 fight, what are the pros and cons of each side?

Well for Kaijuking & Cam, they have a hybrid Trilopod which is definitely scary. In the comics, the Hybrid usually beat their counterpart when they fought. However, if Goliath knows of his horn weakness, then theoritically he can take advantage of said weakness, as can the hybrid. Even if he can't directly though, it is a big weakness that can pop up in any brawl the Hybrid fights in.

TItanosaurus & George are both heavy hitters, the heaviest hitters for this battle, but Titanosaurus does have a more pronounced weakness. Titanosaurus wasn't a fan of Godzilla's atomic ray, and while no monster can match that kind of firepower, Baragon & Goliath do have long range firepower to inflict some decent damage. Now Baragon & Goliath can't win in melee, but with 11 monsters, Titanosaurus will have its hands full no matter the battle he picks meaning getting hit from range constantly isn't out of the question.

Godzillasaurus and Minilla FW each have their solid roles. One can be a damage sponge, the other a long range fighter. An issue though is in a direct fight, they aren't the best and with 11v2, some monster will find them.

Now for Coob & Logan.

Obviously they have numbers. They also have a greater range of abilities from Gabara's electrical touch, Baragon's heat ray, Goliath's lightning, Gezora's icy touch, Mothra's poison power and the Larva's silk. Add in the Shobijin, and the fact we know Mothras can communicate with other monsters a la Ghidorah the Three Headed monster, and the basis of some great team coordination to use said numbers if for sure on the table.

Now those are some solid positives, but then again, durability comes into question. Most monsters can't match up to George's regen, the Trilopods' firepower, or Titanosaurus' strength. Now Coob's and Logan's monsters aren't pitiful by any means, just in a smaller weight class that can't directly compete in a 1v1.

The question I think people should ask is, can team coordination, a home field advantage, more diverse powers, more diverse traversal techniques and greater numbers overcome raw strength, greater endurance and firepower? Obviously I won't answer that, but I think that is the core question of the 2v2.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

It is the 16th for me, so I'm voting me and KK.

Logan and Coob might be able to have good teamwork with those kaiju, but George's regen outmacthes any power they have, well, except maybe Goliath, but George does go for the top of the head a bit (as seen in his fight with Lizzie) so that horn, which fails to impress me in durability, is getting broken quickly.

Trilohybrid is not dying soon, he might be the last on my team to die, but there will be two survivors, George and Titanosaurus.

Trilo will do some damage, and take out at least one kaiju George hasn't smacked around. Red King 1 is terrible in combat and durability, as seen when that bat kaiju made him bleed quite a bit with his weak fangs, so I see Trilo taking him out, or the more likely option, him taking Goliath out after a VERY long fight, at that point, Trilopod won't be worth too much.

And lastly, TItanosaurus. Nothing on Logan's team can beat him, he was throwing Godzilla with just his mouth, kicking Showa Goji from the middle of Tokyo to some mountain range. Nothing on Logan's team can compare, add in George who is great with teamwork (being an ape) can easily help Titano clear any enemies out.

Mothra and her larva versions will be a problem, but with the speed George can go at, he'll dodge all their attacks while the Shobijin have their sights set on the biggest threat, which is Titanosaurus, and that will be fatal against an opportunist like George, who can easily throw boulder like he did with that poor tank in the star of the final battle at Mothra. Oh yeah, and Gabara sucks at fighting, electricity is one thing, attacks from Lizzie and impalement are another, George gets curious or new weapons and beats Gabara up with Goliath's horn (that could actually happen).

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Me and Coob have a better team and the numbers to emerge triumphant.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

It’s actually quite close. Me and Cam’s team has superior quality but the sheer quantity the other side has is a real game changer. Ultimately, since I see no clear pathway I’ll vote for KK & Cam.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm voting for Coobzilla03 & Logan 268.