GTTT R2 Logan268 vs. Earth Neronga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 4v4 brawl?

Logan268
57%
EarthNeronga
43%

Total votes: 7

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R2 Logan268 vs. Earth Neronga

Post by Greyshot151 »

Logan268
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein
Gezora
Maguma

vs.

EarthNeronga
The Ymir
Minilla (Showa)
The Tarantula
Manda (Showa)

Tag-Team Modifiers:
Friends of the Cold - Maguma & Gezora - Switch terrain to artic, iceberg filled environment
Endless Growth - Ymir & The Tarantula - The Ymir and Tarantula are 20% larger than their opponent's largest combatant

Location: Mt. Doom (Lord of the Rings) Artic, coastal environment filled with massive icebergs for traversal
Location Modifier: Mt. Doom erupts after 10 minutes None.

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Voting ends at the end of 1/11.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: GTTT R2 Logan268 vs. Earth Neronga

Post by Logan268 »

Ymir and Tarantula might be bigger but they are both weak in terms of durability. Tarantula died to an air strike and Ymir got taken out by normal firearms, And considering that the Tarantula is just a normal Tarantula but scaled up to kaiju size, the arachnid is dead due to the cold alone. Minilla slept in the cold whenever he wasn't fighting Kumonga and he shot more smoke rings than atomic breath in battle. Zilla's agility and his ability to burrow comes quiet in handy against such a group of less experienced cannon fodder.

Frankenstein is the best fighter out of everyone here, Maguma won't contribute much but Gezora's got a freezing touch that'll come in handy against Manda too. We don't know how Manda fights on land but if his main fighting style is to just constrict his opponent, that ain't gonna fly considering my team can easily get out of his grasp.

My Team has the high ground.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

I just realized, while Zilla might not like the cold, and while Maguma and Gezora are fodder at best, Minilla Manda, and maybe Tarantula (being an arachnid) are super weak to the cold, they will be at an absolute disadvantage here, while Franky can pick them off.

Voting Logan

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Looks like that fur cloth is coming in handy lol. I'm not sure on the result myself yet, seeing as I'm pretty unfamiliar with the Tarantula. Him and his black-and-white buddy Ymir are big bois, but the cold makes it tough. Logan's team structure is awesome, really. The cold is a brutal weapon here. It's pretty safe to assume it'll make Minya and the Tarantula, maaaybe Zilla (I question it because of his ability to swim in New York water. Sure it's not Arctic but it still suggests some temperature-resistance ability) super sluggish and likely kill them shortly. But is it enough?

The Ymir, especially are large as he is, will give the team some issue. But his lack of aggressiveness might come back to bite him here, but Gezora and Frankenstein will have some trouble bringing him down.

I believe Manda could outlast the temperature longer than you might assume. He comes from the deep, cold ocean where reptiles do not live, so he must be warm-blooded. True he was killed by the Absolute Zero Cannon, but who wouldn't be? However, I don't think he's much of a factor unless SOMEHOW in this frozen wasteland he sneaks up on someone.

This really is a tough one. I'm not confident that Frankenstein and Gezora have the ability to kill Ymir before he kills them even if double teamed. I'll have to abstain, for now.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I Feel Like I can Win This

I mean Gezora and Maguma are kinda fodder but the artic is very deadly for me since Minya Is Weak to the cold and the Tarantula could freeze to death soon anyways leaving only manda (Since he survives in the occean) and Ymir

However If Minya blasts at Franky or Zilla before he freezes then they could be damaged alot or if its a choke ring then one of them could be killed from the choke ring

so if the choke ring takes out one of them then the survivng monsters wouldnt be able to do much against ymir and manda though Franky could kill Manda but at that point he would be took weak and Ymir could possibly be able to finish him off

so im Voting for Myself here though I barely win due to the artic

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^ minilla isn't doing shit, he could barely even move when it got cold outside, he isn't doing anything.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:01 pm ^ minilla isn't doing shit, he could barely even move when it got cold outside, he isn't doing anything.
Minya was able to move a bit during the cold and that was in SOG. Minya in DOM is way more stronger and plus he has the atomic rings and breath so he can use it to kill one of the monsters

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Is Showa Minya even able to fire his breath without getting his tail smashed?
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:09 pm Is Showa Minya even able to fire his breath without getting his tail smashed?
Yes, but only once or twice, not that he can do anything in the cold, as seen when he struggles to walk.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:09 pm Is Showa Minya even able to fire his breath without getting his tail smashed?
His atomic breath was also to blast Kumonga off Godzilla and His atomic rings were able to choke the head of King Ghidorah. So I feel like If he blasts anyone it would hurt like hell. and Would Kill both Gezora and Maguma if they got blasted. as well with the assistance of Ymir,Manda and Tarantula I feel like the odds are in my favor

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:03 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:01 pm ^ minilla isn't doing shit, he could barely even move when it got cold outside, he isn't doing anything.
Minya was able to move a bit during the cold and that was in SOG. Minya in DOM is way more stronger and plus he has the atomic rings and breath so he can use it to kill one of the monsters
Doesn't mean he lost his cold weakness.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:00 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:03 pm
Doesn't mean he lost his cold weakness.
true but he probably could handle cold for a longer time

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'll crumble and go for Logan. It really is a close one though. If we assume it turns into
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein
Gezora
Maguma

vs.

The Ymir
Manda (Showa)

It isn't an awful look for EarthNeronga's team; especially if Zilla freezes eventually. But Manda is too much of a deadweight, likely on par with Maguma. Removing Manda and Maguma then gives us a brief 3-on-1 between Zilla, Frank and Gezora against The Ymir. Zilla gives it all but will eventually slow down and freeze. Gezora and Frankenstein should barely, barely take it against Ymir. Easily the closest match so far IMO

Just for the sake of the future, what happens in the event of a draw? Tiebreaker from @Greyshot?
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Zilla is a marine iguana and the Tarantula is, well, a tarantula. They're not going to be enjoying the Arctic, and neither will Minilla. I see a fight between Frankenstein and the Ymir going either way, though I think I lean the latter. Gezora and Maguma going up against Manda will most likely result in the serpent's demise, as the two are in their element and outnumber Manda, though perhaps it can take down one via constriction. After that? I think I might have to side with Earth Neronga here, albeit barely. The Ymir could well overpower either, leaving it the victor of a very close fight.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:35 pm I'll crumble and go for Logan. It really is a close one though. If we assume it turns into
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein
Gezora
Maguma

vs.

The Ymir
Manda (Showa)

It isn't an awful look for EarthNeronga's team; especially if Zilla freezes eventually. But Manda is too much of a deadweight, likely on par with Maguma. Removing Manda and Maguma then gives us a brief 3-on-1 between Zilla, Frank and Gezora against The Ymir. Zilla gives it all but will eventually slow down and freeze. Gezora and Frankenstein should barely, barely take it against Ymir. Easily the closest match so far IMO

Just for the sake of the future, what happens in the event of a draw? Tiebreaker from @Greyshot?
What About Minya. Dont forget he has choke rings and can use them to choke one of Logans Kaiju like frankenstein to death. Not to mention the beam could porbably one shot most of the monsters and damage Frankenstein alot
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I don't see that the rings would do much. If I recall correctly it did zilch to Gabara but made him laugh. Ghidorah was already getting demolished. I feel like the ring was just an "insult to injury thing"
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:52 pm I don't see that the rings would do much. If I recall correctly it did zilch to Gabara but made him laugh. Ghidorah was already getting demolished. I feel like the ring was just an "insult to injury thing"
Yet the Choke ring was able to get on his neck and choke him, And Since Frankensteins a humanoid monster with a neck like a human if it gets on his neck then he would probably choke ; also another thing the atomic breath of Minya did was send Kumonga flying off Godzilla in SOG
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

For what good it'll do, I believe I will change my vote.

Simply, who here can kill Ymir?

Though he was killed by "firearms" they were tank shots and missiles when he was much smaller. Now he's humoungous, which eliminates the only path to victory I can see for Frankenstein and Gezora - pushing him into icy waters below. Frankenstein does not have the ability to kill the monster. I can't see Ymir giving him a chance to break his neck. Gezora can grapple with him, sure, but the Ymir should be able to break away and can surely damage the cephalopod. Changing vote to Earth Neronga.
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coming in as a tie breaker, and I'm going with Logan.

In a normal environment, Neronga would win. The size boost, Minilla's breath and Manda's adeptness in water are all killer... BUT the sheer cold is too much.

Keep in mind Ymir is from Venus, a planet which has surface temperatures of 800 to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. The cold will be killer for him. Couple that with the Tarantula's natural cold weakness, and you have a team that's suffering from the moment the match starts.

On the flipside, while Zilla 98 is NOT Zilla JR, we have seen repeatedly JR. go to artic environments without suffering in combat. No reason to think Zilla 98 wouldn't share some similar tolerance.

This is super close, but I think Logan does have an edge.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Greyshot151 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:16 pm Coming in as a tie breaker, and I'm going with Logan.

In a normal environment, Neronga would win. The size boost, Minilla's breath and Manda's adeptness in water are all killer... BUT the sheer cold is too much.

Keep in mind Ymir is from Venus, a planet which has surface temperatures of 800 to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. The cold will be killer for him. Couple that with the Tarantula's natural cold weakness, and you have a team that's suffering from the moment the match starts.

On the flipside, while Zilla 98 is NOT Zilla JR, we have seen repeatedly JR. go to artic environments without suffering in combat. No reason to think Zilla 98 wouldn't share some similar tolerance.

This is super close, but I think Logan does have an edge.
What about Minya? I mean he was able to survive some time in the artic before he couldnt handle it anymore. Plus if this is DAM Minya then he could probably last alot longer since that is a 32 year difference between SOG and DAM. He also has a Atomic breath and Atomic rings attack which could lead to him being able to choke one of Logans kaiju quickly like frankenstein to death with his rings
Showa Goji best Godzilla