GTTT R2: Gojira41mk11 vs. Coobzilla03

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 4v3 brawl?

Gojira 41mk11
13%
Coobzilla03
88%

Total votes: 8

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R2: Gojira41mk11 vs. Coobzilla03

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gojira 41mk11
Ganimes
Kamoebas
Skull Crawler (x3)
Kamacuras (Showa)

vs.

Coobzilla03
Baragon (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa) X 2
Mothra Imago (Showa)

Tag-Team Modifiers: Infant Island Protectors! - Mothra Larva X2 - Mothra (Showa) - Switch terrain to Infant Island.

Location Modifier: All forms of Mothra gain the Shobijin for guidance

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Voting ends at the end of 1/11.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R2: Gojira41mk11 vs. Coobzilla03

Post by Coobzilla03 »

What does the location modifier mean, exactly?
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:39 pm What does the location modifier mean, exactly?
Means that any Mothra versions have the little twins telling them what they should do, basically, all Mothras target one kaiju.

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:
Kamacuras is the only hope for team Gojira, he's the only one who can hit Imago Mothra (Air superiority for the win), by throwing a rock at her, but that's it.

Voting Coob the sneaky bastard.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Well what Team Mothra should do is let Imago blow her hurricane winds on the enemy and have the Larva silk them up. They have no real way to counter Momma Mothra. Baragon can handle the Kamacuras, who's the only threat to her. The rest are left to choke on poison and webs.
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:52 pm Well what Team Mothra should do is let Imago blow her hurricane winds on the enemy and have the Larva silk them up. They have no real way to counter Momma Mothra. Baragon can handle the Kamacuras, who's the only threat to her. The rest are left to choke on poison and webs.
Problem with that is both Larva combined took two whole minutes to silk up one single, rather slow, target. I have six monsters, half of which are fast, armed with sharp teeth/claws, unrealistically blood thirsty, and surprisingly stealthy for how big and vicious they are. If even one Skull Crawler gets through the silk and winds, those Larva are helpless probably not helpless because Gravity beams are a lot better than Skull Crawler teeth. I think six enemies is just too much for the Larva’s silk and Imago’s winds to pin down at once. And if Baragon’s fighting Kamacuras, there’s a good chance he’s going to end up getting jumped by another of my team and having to fight a 2v1 battle. Skull Crawlers are simply too fast and angry to get pinned down here. I may or may not have forgotten that K:SI doesn’t just exist in a bubble, but that it’s part of the already 100 meter scale MonsterVerse. Ganimes and Kamoebas are just kinda there, but I suppose they can provide extra distraction. Maybe they go up against Baragon while Kamacuras fights Mothra.

I think it’s also worth noting Kamacuras shook off a direct hit of Atomic Breath to the face, and that a Skull Crawler survived being completely lit on fire unscathed Scratch this, I misremembered. Something none of the Imago Mothra can’t do.

Probably should’ve decided to go to sleep and think about this in the morning instead.
Last edited by Gojira 41mk11 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

One of the larva survived Ghiddy's gravity beams, that's more than crawlers can do.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Oh shoot, you’re right. I was only thinking of Mothra vs Godzilla. Probably best to disregard anything I say, I’m reaching here :lol:
Last edited by Gojira 41mk11 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

With how small the Skullcrawlers are, they Will absolutely go flying haha. Godzilla is much larger and he was getting knocked off his feet. The same with Kamacuras. The Shobijin will be sure to not let anyone get close to the Larva. So will Baragon.

I’m afraid your group is caught in a death trap really :lol: if they manage to escape the intense winds, they’ll have Baragon to contend with. Even if somehow Momthra gets left alone, eventually her enemies should die of poison and end up like my boy Skeleton Turtle on the island.
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:43 pm One of the larva survived Ghiddy's gravity beams, that's more than crawlers can do.
Not taking sides, but the creatures do have claws and are known hit and run tacticians (attempting to lure Kong into a trap for instance). If they get to an infant Mothra, the previous feat of surviving a gravity beam I don't think gives the larvae immunity from that type of physical damage.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Baragon should be able to keep the rather incompetent Kamacuras and Skullcrawlers alongside Mothra. The mantis should die rather quickly and the Skullcrawlers should follow short after some difficulty. With how slow they arethe babies shoened have time to wrap up his enemies. I'm voting for Coobzilla for this round.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Greyshot151 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:11 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:43 pm One of the larva survived Ghiddy's gravity beams, that's more than crawlers can do.
Not taking sides, but the creatures do have claws and are known hit and run tacticians (attempting to lure Kong into a trap for instance). If they get to an infant Mothra, the previous feat of surviving a gravity beam I don't think gives the larvae immunity from that type of physical damage.
Fair point, I was just pointing out that a larva survived Gravity beams.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Actually I kinda see Gojira 41mk11
taking this for multiple reasons

one is that ganimes and kamoebas could hold up against Baragon and distract him enough for the crawlers to tear into the larva. Sure the Larva are strong and their silks deadly but i feel like if the crawlers attack instantly and bite at them they would tear those bugs apart since they cant do anything physical against them besides spraying their webbing at him

and once the Larava get killed kamacuras showa could fight against Mothra and fight against her since he was able to survive a atomic breath blast and could hold her down long enough for the crawlers to assist kamoebas and ganimes to defeat baragon but the crawlers and maybe ganimes would die

with that i feel like Kamoebas could help assist Kamacuras and defeat Mothra after alot of difficulty

so I see Gojira 41mk11 winning but its extremely hard