GTTT R1: CamtheGodzillafan vs. Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 2v2 brawl?

CamtheGodzillafan
100%
Kaijuking101
No votes

Total votes: 7

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R1: CamtheGodzillafan vs. Kaijuking101

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan
3 Gyaos (Juvenile)
Baragon (Millennium)

Kaijuking101
Trilopod (Alpha)
Godzillasaurus

Tag-Team Modifiers: None. Both players failed to find a suitable match.

Location Modifier: None

Rules: Heisei Scaling
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R1: CamtheGodzillafan vs. Kaijuking101

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Are the Gyaos the really small ones that attacked the couple on the bridge? If so, I'm not sure that Kaijuking's monsters can catch them, though I will admit ignorance to the Heisei Gamera movies.

According to the respect thread on the Trilopods the Alpha is pretty much nonexistent in the durability compartment but has a strong bite. I'm not sure it's enough to kill Baragon. In absence of a Beta to pair with, would the Trilopod simply latch onto its prey and bleed them dry? That's the only shot it has.

Godzillasaurus does not have much combat capability. He is a tough sucker considering he took fire from a battleship but I don't think he can get much done offensively. The best thing he can do is get lucky and stomp Baragon.

Overall Baragon is too low for Godzillasaurus to bite, and the Gyaos should stay out of his way, providing air support for a swift Cam victory.
Resized Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Baragon should be able to handle the Trilopod especially with no Beta and as a result no transforming. I believe the juvenile Gyaos still have sonic cutters so that will get rid of Godzillasaurus who died to guns. After that the Gyaos help Baragon and that means Camthegodzillafan is in for the win.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Baragon is powerful enough to defeat the Trilopods and can help the gyaos kill godzillasaurus

so I Say that CamtheGodzillafan Takes the W here

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Haha Sonic Scalpels go brrrrrr

I rest my case.