Login In Issues

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Login In Issues

Post by gvamp »

I have it set to remember my login details so that every time I visit the forum I don't have to login. Recently though I've been having to sign back in every time I come back to the forum.

Is anyone else having this issue? Not sure if it's a problem with my PC/web browser or if it's on the board end. I figured I'd ask here first.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Login In Issues

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Can you please try it in other browsers and do a little trouble shooting first? Relieved to hear it isn't actual trouble logging into your account though, maybe just a problem of the keep me signed in" function.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I'd agree with LSD on this; try on another browser, or on another PC or even mobile. If the problem persists, I can e-mail Arbok about it.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I've been using Edge but I just downloaded Firefox. I'll double check that in a few days and see if the problem persists on both browsers.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Ok I tested it out on both a different browser and Edge. If I go through the main site and click on the forums I stay logged in on Edge. If I go directly to the forums from Edge I have to re-log in. On FF I stay logged in no mater what.

PC Specs

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Same here. I went in through the site and I'm automatically logged in but when I try coming to the forums directly through my bookmarks it wants to make me sign in every time.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983