The TK Holiday Special

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

The TK Holiday Special

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

On behalf of the Toho Kingdom staff and myself, we wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and Merry Christmas! We hope it's a safe and fun holiday! With lots of Godzilla too. :Godzilla68: :mrgreen: In the next few days you can share what gifts you received or just spread a little holiday cheer here.

I also want to thank everyone here for participating in the forums and following the rules. I know rules are boring but it's been real calm here for a couple months now and we appreciate it greatly, so thank you again. That extends to new members as well, they seem to be welcomed by everyone which is always nice to see. 2023 should be an exciting year for tokusatsu fans, so let's enjoy our passion together.

I'm going to leave a few cookies out on Christmas Eve for Saint Emmerich :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :P

With thanks,
The Toho Kingdom team.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Re: The TK Holiday Special

Post by Leviarex »

My family's Christmas gathering is going to be fairly short due to my older sister spending the day with her boyfriend, and my sister-in-law and her daughter flying to Maryland for certain personal business. My brother and niece will still be coming though, and my older sister will be swinging by on Boxing Day, which (naturally) is when I'll be getting my present from her.

That being said, it's been a tradition of mine since 2020 to wear this particular sweater every Christmas:

Last edited by Leviarex on Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Merry Christmas, yer beautiful bastards.
For Emperor and Empire!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Merry Christmas, guys and gals!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Merry Christmas TK. I'm not even drunk yet and I just wanna say I love y'all. Hope your day is comfortable, full of love and peace.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Merry Christmas everyone

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Merry Christmas to all! Right now, I haven't opened all the gifts I got; usually do that with the rest of the family. Ones I did open as of now though include some really nice looking clothes. (special shout out to one VERY comfortable robe!)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Jetty_Jags
G-Grasper

Post by Jetty_Jags »

Merry Christmas all,

I sincerely do love you guys, I'm so glad to be a part of this community, really helped me expand my tastes and knowledge.
He Jock it Made of Steel

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ This. TK is my online home. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everybody!

I've just gotten single digit temperatures and a twelve hour power outage for Christmas so far, but meh. It snuck up on my family again this year and we're not ready, so we're just making it a gradual process instead of a one day thing.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and family.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I have come back to report the rest of my presents!

... 99% of them were clothing. :lol: But I'm not complaining, I needed more long sleeved t-shirts anyway! (or really, any shirt that doesn't have super dark colors and make me look goth. Thank god for the military green and light blue ones I just got)

My uncle also gave me a Nintendo gift card! Guess I could use the cash to try and buy Gigabash!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

dagarah
Ronin

Post by dagarah »

Merry Christmas / God Jul !

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

My haul for this year (minus my older sister's present that I'll be getting tomorrow):

All this plus holiday themed chocolates, two vitamin waters (one, watermelon peach, and the other, pink lemonade), and two Keebler cheese and peanut butter crackers packs from my stocking.
Last edited by Leviarex on Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I like the action figure. What's it from?

Anyways, I've gifted myself a lot this year, mainly Godzilla toys, but my wife got me a lot too. Shoes, a shirt, and this!:

It's a piggy bank! It will now bring holiday luck upon to whoever views this image!

This was exciting because it was my daughter's first Xmas. We got more presents for her (lots of stuffed animals, picture books, and a Rody balancing toy. We had a small party with some friends, and now I'm on my way to Tokyo to meet some other friends to party for the next few days.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Merry Christmas everyone.

I celebrated last night and got the following items:

-Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
-Six months of Game Pass Ultimate
-$50 Xbox Giftcards which I bought Dragon Quest XI and RE8 Winter's Expansion Pass
-Nike Hoodie
-Candy
-Socks and Boxers

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my haul this year.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:14 pm I like the action figure. What's it from?

Neca. It was from my brother and his wife (she and her daughter's flight was not surprisingly canceled). Though when it comes to collecting action figures, I typically avoid any human characters. For some reason, they make me feel a bit uncomfortable. But far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially on Christmas. If nothing else, the box's art makes it cool enough to display.
Last edited by Leviarex on Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Merry Christmas. Hope you all stayed warm. Personally I enjoyed the day at home with my family in my festive sweater.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

A very Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate, and a Happy New Year to all of you.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

canofhumdingers wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:00 pm Merry Christmas. Hope you all stayed warm. Personally I enjoyed the day at home with my family in my festive sweater.

I love it! What store did that one come from?
Last edited by mikelcho on Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.