Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: KK vs Logan vs Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: KK vs Logan vs Nagoda

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

KaijuKing101
Galactron (Orb)
Big O
Grigio Regina
Thunder Killer
Big Fau
Big Duo
Five King (Z)
Zetton (Original)
Starscream (DOTM)
Megatron (TF1)
Rodan (Heisei)
Apex
Beast Titan
Gazort (Tiga)
Gallaxhar’s Robot Probe
Genegarg
King Joe Black
Themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3N5tis ... g&index=36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQEttrn6CQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McT6lPMgWhc
Items: Thief in the night, Rose Bio, EMP Protection, Rose Bio, Godzilla Tower, Dessy Aggregates

vs

Logan268
Five King (Ginga S)
EX Red King
King Joe STORAGE Custom
Keizer Godzilla
Skull Gomora
MUTO Prime
Sentinel Prime
Female Titan
Zilla Junior
Cyber Zilla
Golza (Tiga)
Anguirus (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa)
Obsidian Fury
Scylla (MV)
Behemoth (MV)
Rodan (MV)
Minilla (Showa)
Godzilla Junior
Kaiju bOy
Legion Swarm (x5)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yZAqMoKy0

items: EMP, Clone, Rick Roll, Rose Bio, Legion overload, Rose Bio, Legion Swarm, Thief in the night, Hello monkeys! Flare, Rose Bio

vs

Nagoda
Zeppandon
Pedanium Zetton
Mothra Leo
Alien Barossa (Gen 2)
Evangelion Unit 02 (Rebuild)
Mothra (Heisei)
Mothra (ROM)
Mothra (SOS)
Mothra (GMK)
Megaguirus
Blackout + Scorponok
Mothra (Showa)
Mothra (MV)
Antlar (UG)
Galvatron (AoE)
Legion Swarm (x5)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KKkdIODSok&t=10s

Items: Insectoid Investor: Flare, Legion Swarm (Again), Weather selector, Super Trio, Moggy Factory, EMP, EMP Protection, EMP,
Flare team
Destoroyah (Perfect)
Lockdown (AOE)
Godzilla Ultima
C-Rex
King Cobra
El Gusano Gigante
Raijin
Gigantis
King Ghidorah (Showa)

Arena: Who cares? it's going to be nothing in about a minute into the match!

Rules:
Same rules for you all's usual fighters

Will you all use any three items?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: KK vs Logan vs Nagoda

Post by Kaijuking101 »

EMP, Clone and Flare.

Logan doesn’t have EMP Protection so might as well use an EMP.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Kaijuking101 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:41 pm Flare.
And here we go, my headaches have risen from the ashes for the millionth time

the clone has copied King Joe Sc and summoned King Joe Black to aid you!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Time to be the dick to end all dicks! I'll deploy A Legion Overload, Legion Swarm, A Rose Bio, Kaiju Kids, Evolution to turn Red King Into EX Red King and I'll also deploy Free monkeys!
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm I'll deploy A Legion Overload, Legion Swarm, A Rose Bio, Kaiju Kids, Evolution to turn Red King Into EX Red King and I'll also deploy Free monkeys
it's Hello monkeys, and you can only deploy 3 items.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Then I will deploy Evolution to turn Red King into EX Red King, A Legion Overload and Kaiju Kids!

Added in 3 minutes 27 seconds:
The analysis will come tomorrow for this is a BIG clusterfuck

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm Time to be the dick to end all dicks! I'll deploy A Legion Overload, Legion Swarm, A Rose Bio, Kaiju Kids, Evolution to turn Red King Into EX Red King and I'll also deploy Free monkeys!
If all items could have been deployed I would have done so already. Unfortunately, the limit is 3 (apart from a few strange exceptions at times when after 3 items were deployed Cam allowed Grand Finale for usage for example).
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Cam beat you to it when it came to informing me about that. Analysis will again come tomorrow.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I shall use Thief in the Night on that Mothra Larva. Then unleash the Legion Overload, and Clone someone for me.

Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
I’m going to laugh if we somehow lose to Flare Team.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Flare Team sucks, so I think that's one possibility you can write off.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

The clone has cloned Lockdown, and now Galvatron (AoE) will aid Nagoda's team.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

The Legion Swarms will be going after any and all mechanical combatants plus Megaguirus who uses her EMP which gets her eaten alive by one swarm. Big O's shield annihilating anything around it ensures he is safe but the other 2 Bigs aren't so lucky. Big Fau has a shield but it lacks the ability to annihilate anything around him like Big O's shield has. Big Duo having no shield ensures he too gets covered in Legions and incapacitated. The Transformers are powered by Energon so they are sparred from the wrath of the swarm. Like last round The Fusion Monsters go at it with each other but with Pedanium Zetton and the other leaders/powerhouses thrown into the mix. As HillyHulk mentioned, Five King beats Zeppandon regardless of it the Ginga S Five King or the Z Five King. Both Five Kings then cancel each other out until help arrives.

Sentinel Prime does exactly what I theorized he do against Evangelion Unit 02 in the last round: Casually blast her in the chest with his Cosmic Rust Gun before overwhelming her with his sword and Cosmic Rust gun. Him vs either Galvatron or Lockdown would be an interesting fight even if Galvatron and Lockdown will be busy fighting each other first just to have Sentinel kill them both. Alien Barossa is the weakest leader here and he really won't contribute much. King Joe Black is a problem but considering normal Red King whopped his ass, EX Red King would do the same.

Pedanium Zetton is THE Biggest threat here with his teleportation but Thunder Killer MIGHT be a perfect counter to him plus Keizer Godzilla (Who like Armor Mothra is a kaiju we NEVER see take any damage to the point of getting hurt. FW Godzilla sure but this is KEIZER Godzilla) and his G Spark Ray could come in handy. EX Red King also comes quite useful too considering that Red King vs Galactron happened in a previous tournament and it was stated Red King could actually win albeit with help. EX Red King though is a BEAST considering he took down Armored Darkness with help of course. His Flame Road is said to do damage to even the strongest of opponents ensuring that none of the Bigs, Grigio or Pedanium Zetton will be unaffected.

Grigio Regina has the firepower necessary to take out Leo if no one else has shot him down so by then, She also could be a threat to Pedanium Zetton and Maybe Destoroyah too?

If anything else, if one of the Five Kings fights Zeppandon then Keizer Godzilla just goes after Ultima, dispatching him with not much issue barring the Atomic Breath but I'm willing to bet that a beam clash pitting the G Spark Ray against Ultima's Atomic Breath happens with the former quickly overpowering the latter and obliterating Ultima in the process. Given that we never see the Keizer Energy leave him, Keizer Godzilla was basically permanent so the G Spark Ray being used more than once is highly likely to happen. After taking out his slightly inferior successor, Keizer G joins in on the big powerhouse/leader battle to bail Skull Gomora out.

Given how Sentinel Prime will at least to me give EVA Unit 02 hell anyone a good fight, it won't be long before he too joins the bigger battle and unloads with his Cosmic Rust gun plus the shield saves him. MUTO Prime helping Keizer out against Ultima ensures most of my leaders are all involved in dispatching the opposition in no short order but not without a struggle.

The Five Kings cancel each other out once Zeppandon is disposed of, and it stays that way until help arrives for either one of them. Galactron MIGHT be able to beat Pedanium Zetton and Destoroyah but that's most unlikely, yet he's got a sword to stab Leo with.

So from that analysis, Barossa, Zeppandon, EVA 02 and maybe Leo are dispatched with Pedanium Zetton trying his damndest to hard carry them through the battle. Grigio Regina might be able to defeat him yet PZ could also be able to defeat her considering how easily she was dispatched by Leugocyte of all kaiju.

Then there's Destoroyah who infamously is so powerful that it took the combination of 1190-degree Burning Godzilla and freezer weapons to defeat him. But with all this firepower going around, Destoroyah might be going down a lot sooner than expected especially if Keizer Godzilla ambushes him with the Atomic Breath then the G Spark Ray.

The final battle from this, Keizer Godzilla, EX Red King, King Joe (Back online after the 3 minutes expire), Sentinel Prime, Skull Gomora, and maybe MUTO Prime against Big O, Grigio Regina, maybe KJB if EX Red King or Keizer Godzilla hasn't dispatched him by that point or if the machine hasn't been a victim of the Legion Overload and maybe Thunder Killer vs Pedanium Zetton might be inconclusive and be a war of Attrition at first.

That leads to the lackey battle: Zetton (Original), Starscream (DOTM), Megatron (TF1), Rodan (Heisei) Apex, Beast Titan, Gazort (Tiga), Gallaxhar’s Robot Probe and Genegarg vs Female Titan, Zilla Junior, Cyber Zilla, Golza (Tiga), Anguirus (Showa), Mothra Larva (Showa), Obsidian Fury, Scylla (MV), Behemoth (MV), Rodan (MV), Minilla (Showa), Godzilla Junior and Kaiju bOy vs Mothra (Heisei), Mothra (ROM), Mothra (SOS), Mothra (GMK), Megaguirus, Blackout + Scorponok, Mothra (Showa), Mothra (MV) and Antlar (UG) vs C-Rex, King Cobra, El Gusano Gigante, Raijin, Gigantis and King Ghidorah (Showa)

This is a clusterfuck but I might as well get the obvious out of the way: NO, Mothra (Heisei), Mothra (ROM), Mothra (SOS) and Mothra (Showa) do NOT open their battles with scales/powder. Heisei started fighting by simply ramming and then using her Antennae beams, ROM didn't use her scales for a good minute, SOS didn't use her scales until it got dark and after getting one of her limbs bitten off and Showa didn't use her powder until after getting hit with Atomic Fire. The latter two are going to die really quickly and maybe ROM dies too because there is one thing that screws over Nagoda's theorized strategy and it can be summed up with one word: Starscream.

This decipiticon is going to be bombarding the whole battlefield and shoot down whoever is in the air with him which includes all of the Mothras and Ghidorah. Megatron goes after Blackout for stabbing him in the back, the EMP causes Cyber Zilla and Obsidian Fury to get shut down for the first 3 minutes and virtually ignored, Beast Titan kicks Female Titan's ass until she uses her last resort crystalization attack to take him out, Minilla, Godzilla Junior and BOy deal with Apex, Heisei Rodan goes after Heisei Mothra while MV Rodan and Mothra have a reenactment of their battle in KOTM and lastly Zilla Junior takes on some old foes but with backup in the form of Scylla and Behemoth.

Gigantis dies first and doesn't contribute much to the battle with Zetton dying not long after, Gallaxhar's Robot Probe was taken out via a piece of the Golden Gate bridge regardless of the shield so any and all physical attacks that involve slicing will do damage to him. Genegarg and Antlar will go after each other with the former winning via firepower and he also takes care of Raijin. Golza kicks Gazort's ass, El Gusano dies the very second he's exposed to any and all heat, OF and CZ come back online after the 3 minutes have expired with the former taking out Raijin and Apex if the Kaiju kids haven't dealt with the latter and the Legion Swarms deployed by Nagoda, matter not when Zilla Junior's got atomic fire to burn any and all of them to a crisp if none of them go after the mechanical leaders/powerhouses. Plus he outclasses virtually EVERYONE in terms of the lackeys due to having the experience and tenacity plus burrowing too.

I will suffer casualties of course with Minilla, Mothra Larva, Cyber Zilla, Female Titan and maybe Anguirus being the ones to fall but the rest hold out when it comes to abilities and advantage in melee and durability. Ghidorah (Showa) and that damn Probe will be the last of the flare lackeys to fall and while Ghidorah DID and will beat Anguirus and Mothra Larva, those are just the weak links. Genegarg and Megatron try their damnedest but considering the latter died by being burned by the All Spark, He's gonna hate life when Zilla Junior or Cyber Zilla fire their Atomic Breath at him. Really Most of my lackeys lacking firepower actually saves me since that's what Nagoda's team tends to rely on, no energy-based attack to be deflected off scales. Mothra (MV) and Heisei will be the last of Nagoda's lackeys to die and just like last round, any surviving lackeys get quickly dispatched by any of our leaders and powerhouses.

And from there, the writing is on the wall. Zilla Junior, Golza, Scylla, Behemoth, Rodan (If only because he survived getting stabbed by Mothra's stinger and was back up minutes later) Obsidian Fury, Godzilla Junior and BOy join in on the bigger picture and help Ginga S Five King in kicking Z Five King's ass before all of them aid KG, EX RK, KJ SC, SG, Sentinel and MUTO Prime in turning the tide against whoever's left but even then, casualties will be plenty. Overall this is going to be a PAIN in the ass kind of fight but having EX Red King AND Keizer Godzilla on the same side and knowing how powerful they both are along with just the rest of my team in general ensures a hard-fought win in spite of the lack of aerial coverage on my part.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Big Fau also has a shield Logan.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

I know he does but it lacks the annihilation aspect of Big O's shield and it can't stay up forever, once it goes down and if the shield is coated in Legion, then he'll get swarmed with no real way of getting them off. Big Duo lacks the shield so he too is going to be incapacitated.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The swarms probably won’t target Megaguirus, as unlike the machines, she doesn’t have a massive electrical power source like a power grid inside her body. I’ll return later to give thoughts.
_______

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Then that's a minor problem but also good because that means All of the Legion swarms will just go after the machines that are electrical in nature which includes the probe. Megaguirus has agility but she likes to feed off of energy too, Zilla Junior however also has atomic Energy and that is a fight that ends with the latter ultimately prevailing over the former thanks to having agility too. Golza being here also handles Megaguirus considering how easy she died from firepower of which there is a LOT. Heck Genegarg could take care of her with his own firepower

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You know what? I don’t even care if I win or lose. I made it to top five with mainly Moths. I’ll probably vote for one of you two.

Added in 33 seconds:
Also what does Galvatron do?
_______

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Nagoda wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:35 pm You know what? I don’t even care if I win or lose. I made it to top five with mainly Moths. I’ll probably vote for one of you two.

Added in 33 seconds:
Also what does Galvatron do?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

About Keizer Godzilla, saying that we never see him get hurt means that he can’t get hurt is flimsy at best.

If we’re being honest, it wouldn’t even surprise me if Keizer was just an energy boost that bolstered his atomic breath and his health. The strength feats are in line with his feats pre-boost and we don’t really see Keizer Ghidorah attack him afterwards for some reason sans one time. And that one time was a single beam in a short burst.

The beam and it’s affects on Godzilla are also in line with pre-boost Godzilla. A single, short burst was able to dislodge Godzilla off Keizer’s neck and make him stumble back.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Oh he's gonna get hurt for sure but it's nothing he can't handle.