MCU Humans vs Godzilla (G:TS)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

MCU Humans vs Godzilla (G:TS)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Iron Man
War Machine
Rescue
Ant Man
Wasp

VS

Godzilla

Rules: Iron Trio are wearing their Endgame armors; Ant Man and Wasp are scaled to Godzilla's height; Ant Man and Wasp cannot shrink.

Battleground: Manhattan.

Verdict: I find myself abstaining on this one. For one, Scott and Hope might be able to keep Godzilla busy in melee while the Iron Trio help wear him down with their beams. But on the other, Godzilla's speed, agility and tendency to burrow might tip things in his favor. And if his atomic breath strikes home, even Scott and Hope will be hating life at best if not outright killed.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: MCU Humans vs Godzilla (G:TS)

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

If Scott and Hope can get inside Godzilla and destroy a vital organ, they win, which is unlikely because the Ziller (What that one hunter from the series called him) will prbably fire an atomic breath, killing them unintentionally. Zilla Junior has also took a lot more punishment then his parent has, so he coan prbably last long enough to finish Tony Pepper and Rhodes off. Interesting battle though.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

The Pym tech duo get eviscerated. Like a JP Velociraptor would murder an average human. After that the battle just depends on how strong the repulser rays are. If they're anywhere near as powerful as the Tachyon lasers that killed El Guano then GodZilla Jr dies fast. I kind of doubt that's that case though. Not an MCU scaling expert. Betting on GodZilla Jr for now.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Considering Ant Man and Wasp can't shrink, giving this to Zilla.

As we see, Giant Man is rather slow when he is big while Zilla is extremely agile, strong and tenacious. Wasp and Ant Man will be in for serious trouble if/when Zilla gets to them.

As for the armored trio, I can't see them doing much damage. Everything they can throw Zilla has tanked and then some. Now, Tony's brains and the team's tenacity may lead to an unorthodox win, but I see Zilla overcoming them more often than not.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Ant man is no match for the faster and more agile Zilla. Wasp will find Zilla a hard beast to fight, and the giant humans are easier to injure. Zilla's atomic breath will do a number on them.

I don't think the armored trio can defeat Zilla just by firepower. It won't do enough harm. If they can come up with some clever plan, they could trap Zilla, but otherwise they can't beat Zilla.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Never thought I'd say this... but Zilla STOMPS! :)
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.