Titanic Creations

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
SoggyNoodles2016

Titanic Creations

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Seemed like a good time to make this lol.

Titantic Creations is an independent kaiju toy company who has done a couple of original kaiju figures.

However, they've recently made a splash with their announcement that they've acquired the Gorgo license and have a articulated figure of everyone's favorite British behemoth coming soon, on top of a original comic and a animated short they're workshopping.

Between this and them teasing going after Giant Claw, Yonggary and Reptillicus next, seemed like a good time to make a thread lol.

RIP Evan.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Titanic Creations

Post by GigaBowserG »

Most certainly looking forward to their Gorgo figure, as well as their graphic novel sequel to the original movie. Hoping they're able to get the animated pitch off the ground as well. Really enjoyed the monster Gorgo/Ogra when I was younger. This year has been the revival of dormant monsters, it seems.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

After a couple of back-and-forths on Twitter, I'm not convinced that these guys know what they're getting into with respect to the articulated action figure business. They haven't shown off an articulated render yet, but they initially gave estimates of getting the figure into people's hands by May/June. Only after a couple of interactions did they say that early September was more realistic, which is a significant push from May/June. If they are getting them made overseas, I doubt we will see anything in 2023 (if Super7's timelines are anything to go by). If they are getting them made domestically, I anticipate the price tag to be substantial.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

After doing their Gorgo figure, they should start doing articulated figures for Harryhausen monsters.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

They announced they're doing their main monster Titanicus fully articulated version next.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

LegendZilla wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:18 pm After doing their Gorgo figure, they should start doing articulated figures for Harryhausen monsters.
Think Yongary and Gappa were said to be next. Rhedosaurus maybe too? Thought I heard something about it.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Last edited by miguelnuva on Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

I’d rather they actually get Gorgo into the hands of the customers before even fathoming touching another release.

They want people to sign up so they know there’s interest in Titanicus, but how could anyone know whether they want one or not if the first figure in the line hasn’t even reached them yet?
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

^Who dafuq is Titanicus?

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

LegendZilla wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:06 pm ^Who dafuq is Titanicus?
My guess is he's the company's monster mascot, similar to Gfantis being G-FAN's.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

mikelcho wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:55 pm
My guess is he's the company's monster mascot, similar to Gfantis being G-FAN's.
You are correct.

RIP Evan.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:10 am
mikelcho wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:55 pm
You are correct.
Yeah, I thought so.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:12 pm https://mailchi.mp/7683300029bb/articul ... 7VZNWHKJbD

What they plan to do next.
It seems like this has been in the works for quite some time. At least since G-Fest 2019, if I recall correctly.

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

This guy.

Also in the kaiju figure news. It's been put out there that Titanic Creations has been pursuing the rights to South Korea's own Monster of the Deep, Yongary. More specifically, the Showa Era version of the Korean daikaiju. Probably already known also, Titanic Creations also has nabbed the rights to make a figure based on the North Korean kaiju, Pulgasari. :shock:
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.