Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Logan268 vs Randomized team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Logan268 vs Randomized team

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Logan268
Five King (Ginga S)
Grande's Red King
King Joe STORAGE Custom
Keizer Godzilla
Skull Gomora
MUTO Prime
Sentinel Prime
Female Titan
Zilla Junior
Cyber Zilla
Golza (Tiga)
Anguirus (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa)
Obsidian Fury
Scylla (MV)
Behemoth (MV)
Legion Swarm
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yZAqMoKy0
Items: EMP, Legion Swarm, Clone, Rick Roll, Rose Bio, Legion overload, Kaiju Kids, Rose Bio, Thief in the night

vs

Randomized Team
Zeppandon
Godzilla (Showa)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Evangelion Unit 02 (Rebuild) (Beast)
Thunder Killer
Biollante
Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)
Crimson Typhoon
King Kong (Showa)
Megaguirus
Amhuluk
Gundam (RPO)
Mothra (FW)
Knifehead
Archetype (Big O)
Gargorgon (R/B)
Theme:

Arena: San Fransisco (Minions: The Rise of Gru)

Rules:
Same rules for Logan's fighters
Orb feats for Zeppy
Mari is piloting Beast EVA 02
Geed feats for Thunder Killer
KK can be charged up
Gundam has his time limit
R/B feats for Gargorgon
Heisei scaling

Logan, will use use any three items?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Logan268 vs Randomized team

Post by Logan268 »

I will use one of my Legion Swarms

The biggest threats on the Filler team are Zeppandon, Thunder Killer, Megaguirus, and maybe Gargorgon. Zeppandon is Jugglus Jiggler in kaiju form so he'll boast about how no one on my team can harm him only for Keizer Godzilla to immediately go after him first. The shield would only be delaying the inevitable since Keizer Godzilla vs Zeppandon happened in the last tournament. With Keizer Godzilla aiding Five King/doing Five King a solid by fighting Zeppandon, that leaves Five King to either help Keizer Godzilla out by taking Zeppandon down or go after one of the leaders instead aka Biollante. The vines are a problem sure but Five King possesses the plant beast's greatest weakness: Firepower. Unfortunately, Megaguirus will waste no time in flapping her wings to generate the EMP that renders King Joe, Cyber Zilla and Obsidian Fury offline. The good news is that Megaguirus generating the EMP results in her getting swarmed and eaten alive by the Legion Swarm even if it means my machines are still down for the standard 3 minutes regardless.

MUTO Prime will go after either Godzilla although given that Showa's gonna be occupied with fighting Red King in the greatest melee fight of all time, KiryuGoji's free to be targetted and casually slaughtered by MUTO Prime who then goes after Showa to give Red King some backup. King Ghidorah's gonna beam spam but Five King has the slight edge in firepower and has the means to deflect the gravity beams back at the mutant Dorat. Plus Keizer Godzilla can deal with Ghidorah if the dragon decides to try and bail Zeppandon out. Skull Gomora and Thunder Killer will go after each other but considering both are powerful fusion monsters, it could be an inconclusive fight at first until Thunder Killer absorbs and reflects the Skull Oscillatory Wave to turn the tide.

Evangelion Unit 02 in Beast Mode is quite scary but was easily taken out by Zeruel so the fighting pattern will go like in the movie in which the EVA charges forward and Mari screams in rage just to get casually blasted in the chest by Sentinel Prime who then overwhelms her with that massive sword and the Cosmic Rust Gun. Oh, and he's got a shield and is one of the best fighters I have given how he almost killed Optimus and would have succeeded if not for a last-second betrayal.

From there, Keizer Godzilla goes after Showa Godzilla shortly after/at the same time as MUTO Prime unless King Ghidorah attacks him. Once the 3 minutes are up, King Joe comes back online and joins in on the attack against whatever leaders are left to deal with.

Meanwhile with the lackeys, Megaguirus is a threat but given her EMP, the Symbiotic Legions swarm and take care of her so that's one issue dealt with. The biggest threat besides her is Gargorgon but it's the weaker R/B version and it retains the Petrification beam. Fortunately Zilla Junior outclasses all of the lackeys and he has the speed and experience advantage plus the atomic Breath or Golza's Ultrasonic Ray can destroy the eye to free whoever gets turned into stone beforehand.

As for the rest of the lackeys, Gundam can't really do anything to anyone that isn't Mothra Larva and the time limit does him in, King Kong won't really be as big of a factor until a storm gathers to make him charged up but Anguirus will be his first target. Amhuluk and Behemoth have their rematch, Female Titan takes care of Crimson Typhoon, Scylla is strong enough to deal with Knifehead and Archetype but the numbers game lackey wise might give the filler team the edge until the 3 minutes are up which is when Cyber Zilla and Obsidian Fury come back online to clean house. Mothra (FW) is a problem but considering she exploded when using her scales against an energy projectile and turned into a flaming moth, that's not gonna work against Golza.

I'll suffer casualties with Mothra Larva, Cyber Zilla, Female Titan and maybe Anguirus falling but my leaders are powerful enough to deal with any of the lackeys in the event that Gargorgon turns Zilla Junior and Golza into statues at the start. Keizer Godzilla being the ace of the team and THE most powerful of the leaders only ensures a victory more than not.
Last edited by Logan268 on Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

My Team comes out on top albeit with casualties as Keizer Godzilla has now been unleashed.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The major problems are EVA, Biollante, and Zeppandon. History supports Zeppandon losing to Five King. EVA beast might live up to its name, but kaiju like Godzilla and Red King will even the odds between them. Biollante would be a bigger menace if it wasn't for the firepower aiming at her like Godzilla's atomic ray. Logan268 wins.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I'd agree with Logan's assessment. He has the best leader and plenty of great lackeys to win this random bout.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Giving this to Logan.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »