The Gamera Rebirth Appearance Speculation Thread

For the discussion of any Gamera related movies, comics, video games, etc.
LegendZilla
Sazer

The Gamera Rebirth Appearance Speculation Thread

Post by LegendZilla »

Continuing the a tradition of these forums every time a new Godzilla production has been announced, I'd just thought I'd do something similar, only this time for Gamera. So far we only have a silhouette. Based on what we've seen so far, care to predict what kind of makeover Kadokawa has in store for the big turtle's comeback?

I am guessing they are gonna use the design from the 2015 short as a base and update it from there. If the green light emitting from his body is an indicator, I think it's safe to say that he'd breathe green flames like Zilla Jr. In addition, it think it would be cool to see Gamera able to walk on all fours again like in his first three films.

Do you have suggestions of your own? If so, I'd appreciate you sharing them. Peace out. ;)
Last edited by LegendZilla on Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The Gamera Rebirth Appearance Speculation Thread

Post by Gigantis »

It looka pretty similar to hia 2015 short design from what we can tell by the silhouette. I think there's a difference in the shape of the shell however, and also a difference in the size of his claws. I also think they might jave changed the color of his fire breath/fire balls because of how his chest insignia.. thing is glowing green; which mirrors something similar in The Brave, where it glowed orange.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!