Lost Projects Discussion: Misc. Pre-GvSG Concepts

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Lost Projects Discussion: Misc. Pre-GvSG Concepts

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

With updates on proposed drafts for the project that would eventually become Godzilla Vs SpaceGodzilla cropping up on the main site; and most of them not seeming to be as “meaty” in terms of info so to speak as a lot of the GvD ones, figure it’d be better to just lump them into one thread. I suppose this’ll cover Godzilla vs Qilin, Godzilla vs King Goku, Godzilla Super Wars, and Godzilla 6 as they come since every other proposal has a dedicated thread.

Oh yeah and the one we’re starting with, Godzilla vs Cthulhu.

Yup. Someone at Toho actually floated this proposal way back in the day. In some alternate universe, Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla was Godzilla vs Cthulhu instead. What shocks me is that Cthulhu was even known enough in Japan at the time for the idea to occur.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: Lost Projects Discussion: Misc. Pre-GvSG Concepts

Post by miguelnuva »

Some of these unmade films sound really awesome at least on paper.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Man, I'd love for that to have happened, just for the idea of C'thulhu being a part of the Godzilla franchise. Curious as to how much he'd be used in future media, and what powers and such he'd be given.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Oh damn this thread exist? How did I not notice that? I probably wouldn't have made Godzilla vs. Cthulhu a separate thread if I did. :lol:

Uhh mods, can we do a merge?

EDIT: Also, I wanna just talk about how batsh*t that Godzilla vs. Godzilla proposal was. Like, somehow the original 1954 Godzilla comes back to life, somehow there's five more Godzilla's that are also all simultaneously a different color, and somehow the Heisei Godzilla and Little Godzilla weren't there even though a ton of their relatives were running around?
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!