Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by godjacob »

Alright I think I covered everything in that post. Hope it was okay.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Really I'm just waiting for the dust to settle a bit so I can start the ritual.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

If anyone wants to know where Big Fau and Big Duo Inferno are at, you will learn soon, this post should be a big one.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:41 pm If anyone wants to know where Big Fau and Big Duo Inferno are at, you will learn soon, this post should be a big one.
How foreboding. I wish you well with said post.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

So funny thing, I had a massive post introducing the eight shifters for the hub, but it got erased on accident (I hate myself), no it isn't the shifters from AOT, but yes, I am claiming all the Titans from AOT, here are the shifters:

Attack: Mark Russel
Female: Akane
Armored: Captain Gordon
Beast: Randy Hernandez
Cart: Elsie Chapman
Jaw: Nick Tatapolus
Warhammer: Monique
Colossal: You'll have to wait and see.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Not gonna lie, my brain farted and made me think that was referring to the Lizard Slayers when I first read your post.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Uhh Earth... Godzilla is on Monster Island?????

Also not sure I feel about having the main event about to begin only for him to beaten to a bloody pulp.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^I think he meant Monster Island.

But seriously, Earth, you need to be less controlling of other people's characters when they haven't given you permission to beat their kaiju down like that.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:05 pm ^I think he meant Monster Island.

But seriously, Earth, you need to be less controlling of other people's characters when they haven't given you permission to beat their kaiju down like that.
Oh god I wasn't the only one thinking this lol I felt like my fight with him escalated since he keeps really trying to brutalize my creatures when he takes control of them and I feel compelled to answer which is...not how I prefer to fight in RP ^^"

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I wasnt trying to do that and I am sorry if it sounded like that; I wanted it to have Godzilla get stunned but get back up; Ive changed it to having him only Getting attacked by nackle and him killing Dorako; Also Voyager I give you full permission to have King Godzilla kill as many of my Kaiju as you want so the plot can move along; Just make it sorta like what optimus prime did in his rampage in DOTM

but ill also stop being so violent in my fighting and I wont be so brutal anymore; Im sorry and I wont do that anymore; Im sorry Jacob and Cam and Voyager and ill never be as violent again and ill try and be less controlling on the beatdowns;I wont do them anymore and Im sorry for them and I hope you can forgive me
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

EarthNeronga wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:26 pm I wasnt trying to do that and I am sorry if it sounded like that; I wanted it to have Godzilla get stunned but get back up; Ive changed it to having him only Getting attacked by nackle and him killing Dorako; Also Voyager I give you full permission to have King Godzilla kill as many of my Kaiju as you want so the plot can move along; Just make it sorta like what optimus prime did in his rampage in DOTM

but ill also stop being so violent in my fighting and I wont be so brutal anymore; Im sorry and I wont do that anymore; Im sorry Jacob and Cam and Voyager and ill never be as violent again and ill try and be less controlling on the beatdowns;I wont do them anymore and Im sorry for them and I hope you can forgive me
Hey it's fine, honest mistake. Just gotta find that right middle ground with these auto hits. I'm sure we'll all improve with practice.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Starting to wonder if I should wait until the arc's over for my sorta-revealed IGA race to do their thing.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I just have a couple battles to wrap with Earth then we can be set up for whatever the main plot is.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, think I'm effectively caught up with that post! Cyber-Anguirus finally makes his way to the battlefield, but it seems like Gamera II still needs a bit more time.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Pretty sure Dorako just died a couple posts ago.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:46 am Pretty sure Dorako just died a couple posts ago.
..... FU-

Hold on, let me edit it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Also Voyager you can Have King Godzilla go on a murder spree with all the kaiju facing him; you can keep some alive though but you can kill them if you want

But Voyager I got a question?
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:35 am Also Voyager you can Have King Godzilla go on a murder spree with all the kaiju facing him; you can keep some alive though but you can kill them if you want

I'm very conservative when it comes to using other people's monsters, but maybe I'll delight myself in a little bit of dead monster :P

Anyways, what is your question?
For Emperor and Empire!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Voyager wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:35 am Also Voyager you can Have King Godzilla go on a murder spree with all the kaiju facing him; you can keep some alive though but you can kill them if you want

I'm very conservative when it comes to using other people's monsters, but maybe I'll delight myself in a little bit of dead monster :P

Come on man; King Godzillas from the showa era were they ripped kaiju apart; and im fine with it

but my question is?

if Showa King Ghidorah gets revived how would he be a threat?
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:49 pm
Voyager wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm

Come on man; King Godzillas from the showa era were they ripped kaiju apart; and im fine with it

but my question is?

if Showa King Ghidorah gets revived how would he be a threat?
That is for everyone to find out ;)
For Emperor and Empire!