Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:22 pm Jacob, the war is going down in Tokyo, not Osaka.
Son of a...I'll edit lol
You're good.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:17 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:04 pm Who controls Gigan? I have a way to connect him with upcoming characters so I’d like to propose something.
I do, and am curious what you have in mind.
Is Gigan free from any sort of mind control or other being? If so, I have a cool idea.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:31 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:04 pm Who controls Gigan? I have a way to connect him with upcoming characters so I’d like to propose something.
Is Gigan free from any sort of mind control or other being? If so, I have a cool idea.
He is actually under the command of the M Space Hunter Nebula Aliens from their Earth base in the new World Children's Land. I introduced them before I had them call for Gigan to deal with these space threats that hurt their "claim" to Earth.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Big Duo Inferno is attacking Ancient.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm Big Duo Inferno is attacking Ancient.
Also far as ignoring attacks go that is actually a fuck up on my side lol

I made my post to follow Voyager, to attack Fau while it was on the ground hence why Ancient Godzilla crawled on the ground to claw and bite on it. Somehow I missed your follow up reply in-between these.

May take a couple posts to get back on my game lol so sorry.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:55 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm Big Duo Inferno is attacking Ancient.

I made my post to follow Voyager, to attack Fau while it was on the ground hence why Ancient Godzilla crawled on the ground to claw and bite on it. Somehow I missed your follow up reply in-between these.

Keep it as it is, lets Alan show that maniacal side more ;)

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:49 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:31 pm

He is actually under the command of the M Space Hunter Nebula Aliens from their Earth base in the new World Children's Land. I introduced them before I had them call for Gigan to deal with these space threats that hurt their "claim" to Earth.
Ooh, ok! I have a backup idea that still works! I’ll tell you when I get home.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:56 pm

Alright noted. I will say I am a bit annoyed how your guys not only don't sell any attacks on our side, but mock us and then we have to sell your attacks. Makes it feel too one sided and honestly not super fun lol

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:18 pm

Alright noted. I will say I am a bit annoyed how your guys not only don't sell any attacks on our side, but mock us and then we have to sell your attacks. Makes it feel too one sided and honestly not super fun lol
Sorry, going off of feats here.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:19 pm

Feats shouldn't apply in a RP, for one thing. If I took say Gurren Lagann and killed everyone in the galaxy, don't think anyone would put up with hat shit lol

Also your guys seem like regular punches look like they effect them, least in your gift you highlight. And it isn't like MV Godzilla is some pussy you can keep ignoring lol

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 pm

Feats shouldn't apply in a RP, for one thing. If I took say Gurren Lagann and killed everyone in the galaxy, don't think anyone would put up with hat shit lol

Also your guys seem like regular punches look like they effect them, least in your gift you highlight. And it isn't like MV Godzilla is some pussy you can keep ignoring lol
A: Who is Gurren

B: If you are talking about my Signature, well, Big O's Sudden Impact destroyed a massive satellite, and it couldn't do much to Bonaparte, while Big Fau ripped through it with a few hits, so of course it did damage to Big O.

C: I acknowledged that King knocked him over

D: I never ignored Ancient or said anything I actually meant, I was acting like the characters, because, it's a RP, you know.

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
E: Big Duo Inferno isn't that durable compared to Ancient, you haven't seen him fight, so don't go assuming I'm exaggerating his power.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:26 pm

B: If you are talking about my Signature, well, Big O's Sudden Impact destroyed a massive satellite, and it couldn't do much to Bonaparte, while Big Fau ripped through it with a few hits, so of course it did damage to Big O.

D: I never ignored Ancient or said anything I actually meant, I was acting like the characters, because, it's a RP, you know.

E: Big Duo Inferno isn't that durable compared to Ancient, you haven't seen him fight, so don't go assuming I'm exaggerating his power.
A. Gurren Lagann, a mecha anime where by the end of it Simon's Mecha was literally the size of like the universe, tossing galaxies around as it fought the Anti-Spiral.

B. Ancient Godzilla's atomic breath is able to cleave into the center of the Earth, destroy meteors and turn an entire Apex Facility to ashes. Yet you don't even pretend it is a minor annoyance in your replies, not to mention the Big G being big and physical enough to slam around MV King Ghidorah who is no lightweight.

C. A step in the right direction.

D. Was more referencing this "Big Fau stood still at the mere attempt to damage him. Alex yawned as Ancient tried to hammer away at him." Which was narration, not a character talking shit. Contrast with "Ancient groaned in pain, for something made of metal, it sure could hit harder than most things it had seen." and it is a bit too one sided for my liking, wanking up your fighters and making Ancient Godzilla seem pathetic which is...disheartening is all.

Also posted.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:30 pm

A. Gurren Lagann, a mecha anime where by the end of it Simon's Mecha was literally the size of like the universe, tossing galaxies around as it fought the Anti-Spiral.

B. Ancient Godzilla's atomic breath is able to cleave into the center of the Earth, destroy meteors and turn an entire Apex Facility to ashes. Yet you don't even pretend it is a minor annoyance in your replies, not to mention the Big G being big and physical enough to slam around MV King Ghidorah who is no lightweight.

D. Was more referencing this "Big Fau stood still at the mere attempt to damage him. Alex yawned as Ancient tried to hammer away at him." Which was narration, not a character talking shit. Contrast with "Ancient groaned in pain, for something made of metal, it sure could hit harder than most things it had seen." and it is a bit too one sided for my liking, wanking up your fighters and making Ancient Godzilla seem pathetic which is...disheartening is all.

Also posted.
A: Ah, that anti spiral thing, gotcha

B: That was powered up, it took him about 15 seconds building up extremely powerful radiation

D: I said it could hit harder than most things It had seen, it beat Big O's Sudden Impact in a clash, I'm not exaggerating things, and I said most things, referring to MUTOs and Scylla and anything else Ancient has ever fought, It's not stronger than MG or Ghidorah.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:35 pm

Also posted.

B: That was powered up, it took him about 15 seconds building up extremely powerful radiation

D: I said it could hit harder than most things It had seen, it beat Big O's Sudden Impact in a clash, I'm not exaggerating things, and I said most things, referring to MUTOs and Scylla and anything else Ancient has ever fought, It's not stronger than MG or Ghidorah.
A. Yeah, shit was wild lol but my point was I couldn't just go "the feats" with it and do the crazy shit here to undermine other RPers characters. Would be a bit degrading and spoil the fun.

B. Still was the feat, and it did give one of those mega powered up blasts and your Behemoth didn't so much as have a slight dent to it. Its standard atomic blasts are not weaksauce and feel you don't give it the fair due on how you word your replies is all.

D. King Ghidorah wouldn't be no selling all of Ancient Godzilla's offense the way your two mechas have. Which combined with the condescending narration (I specific the narration) paints the picture that he is being portrayed as a chump compared to them.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Also posted.

A. Yeah, shit was wild lol but my point was I couldn't just go "the feats" with it and do the crazy shit here to undermine other RPers characters. Would be a bit degrading and spoil the fun.

B. Still was the feat, and it did give one of those mega powered up blasts and your Behemoth didn't so much as have a slight dent to it. Its standard atomic blasts are not weaksauce and feel you don't give it the fair due on how you word your replies is all.

D. King Ghidorah wouldn't be no selling all of Ancient Godzilla's offense the way your two mechas have. Which combined with the condescending narration (I specific the narration) paints the picture that he is being portrayed as a chump compared to them.
B: Didn't you say "couldn't just go "the feats"

D: You haven't even tried to hit Big Duo Inferno yet

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:43 pm
godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:40 pm

B: Didn't you say "couldn't just go "the feats"

D: You haven't even tried to hit Big Duo Inferno yet
B: Only was bringing it up because you wanted to make this about feats lol

D: Am trying now, just pointing out how me trying to fight your mechas has generally gone in this RP is all. Nothing more nothing less.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Adding to D, Big O literally lifted Behemoth, Big Fau was absolutely demolishing him, of course Big Fau is strong, nothing to complain about, it's a RP, find a way to just stand up and blast Big Fau in the damn face, I even said the marks left from an indirect hit barely even affected both King and Ancient (And believe me, if we went by actual feats on that one, Ancient and King would be lucky to have half of their bodies).
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:46 pm Adding to D, Big O literally lifted Behemoth, Big Fau was absolutely demolishing him, of course Big Fau is strong, nothing to complain about, it's a RP, find a way to just stand up and blast Big Fau in the damn face, I even said the marks left from an indirect hit barely even affected both King and Ancient (And believe me, if we went by actual feats on that one, Ancient and King would be lucky to have half of their bodies).
That attitude is the main thing I am concerned over lol

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:49 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:46 pm Adding to D, Big O literally lifted Behemoth, Big Fau was absolutely demolishing him, of course Big Fau is strong, nothing to complain about, it's a RP, find a way to just stand up and blast Big Fau in the damn face, I even said the marks left from an indirect hit barely even affected both King and Ancient (And believe me, if we went by actual feats on that one, Ancient and King would be lucky to have half of their bodies).
That attitude is the main thing I am concerned over lol
My attitude? Let's talk about yours during Shin Resurgence then.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

guys cmon no fighting please :?
For Emperor and Empire!