Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

godjacob wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:19 pm Okay I feel like we need some restraint on auto controlling other characters. My guy literally just got pulled from this fight to another fight off the whims of a Rper and I had no say in it lol
Trust me, Phantom Godzilla will be joining the fight against Behemoth, probably for the better.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

It's also a bit out of character to be honest. Why would AG help PG against Fau? He's got no reason to abandon KG in his fight against Behemoth.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:24 pm
godjacob wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:19 pm Okay I feel like we need some restraint on auto controlling other characters. My guy literally just got pulled from this fight to another fight off the whims of a Rper and I had no say in it lol
Trust me, Phantom Godzilla will be joining the fight against Behemoth, probably for the better.
And if we talked it out here, I might agree. But this just feels like Ancient Godzilla abandoning his current fight to leave KG to fend for himself to go randomly fight someone else and I didn't even get a say on the decision.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

There, I deleted the post, are you happy now?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Another post coming later on today, hopefully maybe

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Solely Mechani-Kong centric post today. Waiting for Jacob before I do anything with Frankenstein. Anyway, monke man is acting like a troll and having his foes play bumper cars with each other.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:37 pm Solely Mechani-Kong centric post today. Waiting for Jacob before I do anything with Frankenstein. Anyway, monke man is acting like a troll and having his foes play bumper cars with each other.
Didn't I respond last with George?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:40 pm
Gigantis wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:37 pm Solely Mechani-Kong centric post today. Waiting for Jacob before I do anything with Frankenstein. Anyway, monke man is acting like a troll and having his foes play bumper cars with each other.
Didn't I respond last with George?
.. Oh wait you did.

Alright, I'll just add onto my previous comment when I get the chance. My mistake lol

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

It's okay, I'll probably work on a reply tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Frank tries to find prey. Mechani-Kong just tries to beat the shit out of everyone.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Forgot to post in the hub, but Behemoth is underground, Big Fau is demolishing Phantom Godzilla, BDI is going to fight Maga Basser, and a figure is flying in the dark clouds.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Ancient Godzilla is getting pretty upset that everyone he fights seems to run away from him. First Frankenstein, now Behemoth lol

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Edited my Rohanna post to include a teaser. A teaser for who? Only time will tell.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Apologies for lack of activity, will try to get something up tomorrow at the latest.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I just read through the RP again and it seems a slight change of plans is needed when it comes to my second character. Nothing too major but it makes me glad I decided to spread out his introduction over multiple posts.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Gamera has joined the fight, and a cosmic being has sensed trouble in the Milky Way.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Introducing the Bewilderbeast!

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Height: 80 meters (Top of back)

Length: 195 meters

Weight: 75,000 tons

Origin: The Bewilderbeast had traveled north after a ferocious war, and it was there where he met thousands of lesser dragons that breathed ice, so he made use of them, used his ability to control them, and made an absolutely giant kingdom of ice that floats on the water, the only way to get in being underwater, through a massive hole, or on the top of the glacial roof, made for lesser dragons. Now the beast sleeps undisturbed, but when someone disturbs it, all hell could break lose in the Arctic Sea.

Abilities:

Tusk regeneration: Bewilderbeast's tusk was blown off by a black dragon of mysterious descent, but over time, the tusk restored itself.

Mind Control: The Bewilderbeast can command lesser dragons to do as he says.

Ice Breath: Bewilderbeast can breath ice upon his enemies, or on surfaces to create glacial structures
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

TBH I've been kinda holding off to post because I wanted Voyager to before I did, but I might just make another relatively soon.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Wondering if I should go ahead and update my mystery second character or wait 'till I know who Space G has his eye on.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:41 pm Wondering if I should go ahead and update my mystery second character or wait 'till I know who Space G has his eye on.
I'm waiting for the creatures which I already know about to do something.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.