Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by Voyager »

Yes, yes, I'm making the first post already, my tourney's not over, and that's okay. I'm just setting the groundwork, seeing who is interested in dipping their toes into the water. You guys all know the rules. Lemme just give you a plot rundown of what I have planned.

Synopsis: The World and Greater Universe at large is filled with monsters. Alien civilizations seek to use them to destroy and conquer, while humanity's machines defend them. Kaiju of all creeds walk this Earth and countless other worlds. Some fight for their own selfish endeavors will others fight for justice and battle alongside humans. Ever since the first monster was discovered on a remote island in 1933 and the first "kaiju" in 1954, sightings and encounters have grown to such an exponential rate hearing of a new monster has become average news.

The Year is 2029, the 30th anniversary of King Ghidorah's death at the hands of the Earth Monsters. However, this momentous triumph's celebrations are due to be disrupted by a huge surge of kaiju sightings... No one quite knows what this means, but it surely means something.

My first monster of course, is...

Godzilla! King of the Monsters

Height: 90 Metres
Weight: 55,000 Tons
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Godzilla is the King of the Monsters, and as such, he sure acts like Top Dog. He is hot-headed and charismatic, a charmer. Quite intelligent, Godzilla loves to fight strong opponents to not only test his abilities, but also his wit. He is also very protective of the ones he loves, such as family in the form of his son Minya, and his friends like Rodan and Anguirus. However, deep-seated trauma regarding his christening as Godzilla makes him very weary and distrusting about other creatures like him. Godzilla is willing to join forces with anyone who wants to keep the Earth safe.

Abilities:
Physical Prowess: Godzilla is very physically capable, being fast, durable and strong.
Martial Arts: Godzilla somehow knows special techniques stemming from Karate, Kung Fu and Judo.
Atomic Ray: Godzilla can fire a high-temperature radioactive heat beam from his mouth. It is highly explosive and can be fired in quick succession.
Kangaroo Kick: Godzilla can temporarily stand on his tail to perform a double-leg kangaroo kick.
Ray-Powered Flight: By curling like a shrimp and firing his breath in a certain technique, Godzilla can achieve flight.
High Intelligence: Godzilla is a smart cookie when it comes to kaiju.
Electrical Conductivity: With lightning and other sources of natural electricity, Godzilla can harness electricity to use....
Magnetism: Godzilla can ensnare metals with his magnetism.
Regeneration: Thanks to his biology, Godzilla can regenerate large parts of his body rapidly.

Weaknesses:
Extreme Cold
Bright Lights
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by Gigantis »

Okay! Here we go!

Frankenstein! The Modern Prometheus

Height: 100 Metres
Weight: 85,000 tons
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Appearance: The Modern Prometheus is the most horrifying amalgamation of African wildlife one could possibly imagine. His torso and legs are entirely made out of the mighty rhinoceros, the muscles thicker than tree trunks. His arms, however, are a complete mesh between those of a lion and a gorilla; paws stitched together with the rest of the mighty apes arm running towards the shoulders. A thick tail, made entirely from the crocodile, sways from behind and keeps his entire body afloat. But there's nothing more disturbing than the bastardized creation's skull: an elephant skull with the skin of one sewn on top of it, looking like it's getting ready to fall apart. With all of the teeth having falling out of the bones years ago, they were replaced with hippopotamus teeth, the great canines perfect for slicing into the flesh. He was given eyes to replace the ones the elephant skull had lost. Human eyes. Baby blue in color, his lack of ability to blink allows them to stare right into the soul. And while none could see it without powerful x-rays, the uncanniness Frankenstein carries is only amplified by the fact that he carries a human brain..

Personality: Frankenstein lead a mostly sheltered life. Created only a couple years after the end of World War II by one Heinrich Frankenstein, he wasn't even always a giant. It was a growth serum that allowed him to grow to the size of kaiju, though the process was definitely not painless. Left alone in a secret cave for years on end, Frankenstein roamed the underground, only feasting on the unlucky creatures underneath for any form of substance. Just like the creatures he was born from, however, Frankenstein was meant to be a social creature, who needed others to hang with and learn from.. Something Heinrich had never realized. But with the mad doctor being arrested and executed in prison due to his constant grave robbing and murder, the amalgamation found himself alone, and with one tactic in mind: kill or be killed. His encounter with many other kaiju in the underground taught him that, and it's truly the only way he knows how to survive.

.. Until, however, the caverns to the world above opens up. Now able to explore a world he barely had any idea of, new opportunities await Frankenstein. Will he continue to be a lone wolf.. Or will this perhaps give him the allies he has been so desperately lacking?

Abilities:
Extraordinary Jumper: Despite being nearly 100 meters tall, Frankenstein is shockingly agile. Not only able to run at speeds faster than any weapon known to mankind can fly, but he can also leap hundreds of feat into the air.
Lightning absorption/Thunderbolt: Being what brought him to life in the first place, Frankenstein can absorb electricity from any source that carries it, and can use it to his advantage. He can either grapple his enemies and shock them with the pent up storage, or release it in an attack called the "Thunderbolt", in which the lightning shoots out of his lion claws. (think Palpatine lol)

Weaknesses:
Stupidity/prone to instinct. Frankenstein really isn't one to strategize. Having spent his entire life basically charging at enemies, the idea of coming up with a plan to catch someone off guard has rarely occured to him, if ever. As such, he's rather easy to fool and easier to overpower should an opponent also have a physical advantage.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Eh, skreeonk it, I'm in!

Godzilla (GMK), the wrathful souls of vengeance!

Height: 110 meters
Weight: 60,000 tons
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Personality: GMK Godzilla is made up of the wrathful souls of WW2 victims, and now seeks vengeance on all of Japan, and who else knows where. GMK Godzilla is also very aggressive, and will not hesitate to engage in a fight with another competitor.

Abilities:
Physical strength: Godzilla was able to easily toss Baragon and Ghidorah around like a ragdoll
Atomic breath: Godzilla is able to charge up and fire a highly destructive atomic blast, capable of wiping out buildings with ease.
Energy absorption: Godzilla can absorb energy from other beam attacks, then redirect it back at them with a powered-up atomic breath!
Intellect: Having multiple human souls in you gives you quite a bit of brains!

Weakness:
If a hole is blown in GMK Godzilla's neck, then an atomic breath can go out through the opening, and blow him up, leaving only his heart.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:36 pm Okay! Here we go!

Frankenstein! The Modern Prometheus
I gotta say this truly lives up to Frankenstein. What a horrifying beast.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Lets go gamers.

Alright, I gotta figure this out..starting with a few questions.

1. Are kaiju girls allowed? Yeah I'm bringing that back lol

2. Is there a specific limit for kaiju we can all have under our belts? Not like that'll apply to me as I'm probably not going to have too many of my peeps running around but, for everyone's sake I'm curious.

3. What's the stat cap? Like the maximum/minimum height, weight, length, etc.

4. Are Ultraman/Ultraman kaiju allowed?

In any case, I'm certainly excited for this.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

GmkGoji wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:07 am Lets go gamers.

2. Is there a specific limit for kaiju we can all have under our belts? Not like that'll apply to me as I'm probably not going to have too many of my peeps running around but, for everyone's sake I'm curious.

Can't exactly answer the first three but I very much doubt there's any limit on what kaiju you can bring in. As long as they're not OP, I think anything's good to go.

Added in 1 hour 49 minutes 33 seconds:
And my first character is complete. Introducing...

ROHANNA
Size:
90.6 meters

Backstory: Tarabak Island was long-known as a land of eternal conflict, and for good reason. Countless kaiju fought for dominance over the island's resources, leaving the smaller fries to live an existence of constant fear. This vicious cycle would suddenly come to a brutal end at the 20th century's climax. King Ghidorah's worldwide assault left Tarabak Island desecrated and desolate, a charred shell of its former glory. However, one kaiju would survive the attack; Rohanna. She took this blank slate and turned it into a jungle paradise. The native humans began to worship her as a goddess due to this, becoming her loyal servants in exchange for her blessings. However, her reach would end up extending far past the confines of one island as she would send one of her botanical servants to track down the King in Yellow, resulting in her indirect participation in the final battle against him. Rohanna herself would enter a dormant state immediately after the world was freed of the dragon's grasp... until now.

Alignment: While she might form temporary alliances to achieve a shared goal, the only thing Rohanna truly sides with is Mother Nature. She is a devoted guardian of the natural world, being so protective of it that some believe Rohanna might be an embodiment of the Earth itself. This isn't known for sure, however. She despises those that come from outer space and will attack any alien on sight, even if it hasn't done anything wrong.

Powers: -
Vine Hand - During combat, Rohanna's primary weapon comes in the form of her left hand, which is made out of multiple thorned vines coiled together. These vines can actually unfurl and wrap around an opponent, embedding its sharp spikes in their hide as a result.
Chlorokinesis - Rohanna can create all sorts of plant matter and use it to her advantage. These constructs don't often last for long, being absorbed back into the ground as quickly as they materialized. But even in that limited time, they can easily turn the tides of battle.
Mace of Malice - From the ground, Rohanna can create a club of thorny vines comparable in size to her own body. With its almost-comical measurement comes great power, as one strike can send a lighter kaiju flying/
Relocation - Despite Rohanna's body not being outwardly built for it, she can burrow quite fast. As she traverses the underground, a bed of flowers is created on the surface. Eagle-eyed opponents can use this to track her.
Summoning - Perhaps Rohanna's most unique boon is her ability to create botanical assistants. Although there could be way more forms they could take, only two have been documented.
______________Pikki - The first, and most common is the house-sized Pikki. They are used for many tasks but in combat, they serve as terrestrial kamikazes. The explosions resulting from contact with foreign material aren't lethal but they can momentarily disorient the target, giving Rohanna an opportunity to strike.
______________Royal Warden - When a situation gets desperate, Rohanna will pull out her ultimate trump card; the Royal Warden. A 100-meter hulking mass of vines and shrubbery, this gorilla-esque behemoth will pummel any nearby enemies with the force of a falling mountain. However, summoning the Royal Warden requires a lot of energy and concentration and thus has to be done sparingly.

Shortcomings:
Just A Plant - Rohanna is, obviously, a giant living flower. And just like any plant, she is flammable. She can naturally withstand more heat than any regular plant but that resistance only goes so far.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GmkGoji wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:07 am Lets go gamers.

1. I’m inclined to say yes, but you gotta like… find a way to naturally have kaiju girls within this world, y’know?

2. I’m gonna say no but just know not to go overboard.

3. I’d say there’s no minimum stats, but for maximum… I feel like 200 metres tall, 300,000 tons, 500 metres long… That sounds about right. It’s subject to change of course, but it seems good for now. I had a boss monster in mind for those stats, btw.

4. Yeah! I’m definitely gonna use an Ultra monster.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So that's three people using Ultra-kaiju? Nice

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (MV): Nature's Fearsome Guardian

Height: 120 Meters
Weight: 99,600 Tons
Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: An ancient protector Godzilla is the embodiment of natural balance, not so much a "friend" of humanity but ensuring that nothing disturbs the natural order and will act in defense of this however it can. Aggressive, prideful and determined Godzilla has ventured through the ages on this campaign combating whatever may threaten the world and the creatures who live upon it. Though it does not care if there is quite the collateral if it means getting its job done.

Abilities:
-Atomic Ray: Godzilla is able to weaponize atomic energy into powerful and destructive blasts.
-Physical Bruiser: Godzilla is a naturally physical powerhouse, able to overpower even other giants and at times even overpower larger titans such as King Ghidorah. From its sharp teeth & claws to its sheer muscular mass to its flexible tail it is quite well versed in melee combat.
-Nuclear Pulse: Godzilla can use stored up nuclear energy and fire it in a 360 pulse striking targets all around it.
-Can become "Fire Godzilla" when overflowing with nuclear power. Though requires a stabilizing agent of sorts (Such as the energy of Mothra) to prevent this from being a fatal boost.
-Adapt Swimmer: Godzilla is quite comfortable and can swim at impressive speeds for its size underwater, able to easily handle the pressures of even the deepest trenches of the sea and stay submerged for extended periods.
-High Intellect: Godzilla is smarter than its monstrous status would suggest, having been a guardian for generations it is quite experienced and wise able to discern tactics of its foes and identify weak points to strike.
-Healing Factor: Godzilla is able to recover and regenerate damaged tissue rather quickly though much more sever wounds can take longer periods to recover from.
-Titan Call: Godzilla can produce quite the vocal roar, which can either cause the spirits of beaten Kaiju to bend its knee to it (Should their will be weakened significantly) or call fourth allies the world over to take action.

Weaknesses:
-Pride: While Godzilla's duty is to uphold the natural balance, it is often a creature of pride who can and sometimes does prioritize showing its supremacy over its duty, such as ignoring the threat of Mechagodzilla for the sake of trying to make its rival Titan Kong submit to its will.
-Piercing: The armored plates of Godzilla are a strong defense all around, but they seem to be more vulnerable to piercing strikes such as the MUTO's appendages or Kong's axe than blunt force blows.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Looking nice, everybody! We’re gonna keep it here for a little more then I’ll start it off!
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I'm probably gonna call MV Godzilla "Ancient Godzilla" to avoid confusion with the other Godzilla we have present lol

Also probably gonna claim a few more guys. One nice "underdog' good Kaiju like George from Rampage (If allowed). Then a couple baddies. But will work on that tomorrow.
Last edited by godjacob on Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ancient Godzilla sounds neat. He is the primeval God-King of Nature after all. He may as well be old as the Earth itself, and as steadfast and wise. This is contrasted by the youthful, and charming Godzilla who also has a softer side to him. What they do share, however, is their pride. I can definitely see heads butting in the future. And of course, there is Cam’s Godzilla, who is pretty much here to cause trouble. Also what’s interesting is that my Godzilla is a smaller than both of the others, and by a large margin in the case of Jacob’s.

For my baddie, I’m going to finally leave Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla alone and choose somebody else.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:12 pm Ancient Godzilla sounds neat. He is the primeval God-King of Nature after all. He may as well be old as the Earth itself, and as steadfast and wise. This is contrasted by the youthful, and charming Godzilla who also has a softer side to him. What they do share, however, is their pride. I can definitely see heads butting in the future. And of course, there is Cam’s Godzilla, who is pretty much here to cause trouble. Also what’s interesting is that my Godzilla is a smaller than both of the others, and by a large margin in the case of Jacob’s.

For my baddie, I’m going to finally leave Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla alone and choose somebody else.
Well even in the world of Kaiju size is not everything. Regardless I agree, our 3 Godzillas are interesting different ends of the spectrum and should make for some fun dynamics and conflicts. Look forward to this adventure.

For now I also need to decide if I go Ghidorah again or try something new for the big baddie. Either way best of luck dude.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Not sure whether I should submit Geronimon and King Moa's bios or wait.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Can I make a new form of a kaiju/mech?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:04 pm Can I make a new form of a kaiju/mech?
I suppose, but it’s gotta be realistic for that character. Eg, I wouldn’t give Destoroyah to become some ultra demon thing who is possessed by literal Satan.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voyager wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:13 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:04 pm Can I make a new form of a kaiju/mech?
I suppose, but it’s gotta be realistic for that character. Eg, I wouldn’t give Destoroyah to become some ultra demon thing who is possessed by literal Satan.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Alright, I guess I'll go ahead and reveal another character.

Hyper Apex: Cyborg Reborn!

Height: 90 meters

Weight: 45,000 tons

Appearance: Apex has been colored white and light blue, to match the regular Drone Jaeger. Apex has also been giving two shoulder cannons, which the drones also possessed in Pacific Rim: The Black.

History: After he "died" saving Boy from the Sisters of the kaiju, Apex was found by the Sydney base and brought in to undergo repairs, and they gave him two drone jaeger cannons for ranged combat, and this time, they come with jet thrusters, gifting Apex the ability to fly!

Powers:

Flight: Why not give the fastest PR character flight? used via the jet thrusters on his shoulder cannons
Claws: easily capable of tearing through PR Kaiju
Core Beam, Apex's core can be revealed, and then launch a beam that can open a breach when combined with other drone beams.
Drifting: Apex can enter a drift with another being.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

I'm throwing my hat in into this little reboot. Next batch will come tomorrow ;)

Mothra, Goddess of Infant Island

Length: 180 meters (larva), 80 Meters (Imago)
Weight: 15,000 metric tons (larva), 20,000 metric tons (imago)
Alignment: Divine Good

Personality: Mothra is a benevolent creature concerned with preserving the natural order of Earth. Nevertheless, Mothra is a kind and benevolent creature, causing destruction only when acting as protector to the tribe of natives that worship her on Infant Island or her egg. Her preference to co exist with Humanity and the unexpected passing of the Shobijin not long after the death of King Ghidorah resulted in the 3rd Generation Mothra leaving Monsterland for her old home, passing away in a self imposed exile. However, Mothra managed to lay an egg before her own death, an egg that is being watched over by her worshippers who pray day and night for their goddess to return....

Abilities:
Flight: Mothra can fly at Mach 3 in her imago stage. Her speed becomes handy in combat and against immobile objects.
Silk: In her larval form, Mothra has the ability to spit a stream of silk from her mouth which is capable of covering an opposing kaiju from head to toe over time. When she's not using the silk as a weapon, Mothra will use the silk to create a cocoon around her body and slowly transform into her imago form after a long period of time.
Durability: Like all kaiju, Mothra is immune to conventional weaponry and is perhaps more durable as a larva then her adult form given that the Second Generation Mothra survived a blast of King Ghidorah's Gravity Beam.
Hurricane winds: In her imago form, Mothra can produce powerful gusts of wind that can reach up to 500 meters per second, by flapping her wings. These winds are capable of knocking down and destroying buildings as well as knocking Godzilla off his feet.
Claws: In her imago form, Mothra uses her small claws to scratch and claw at the head of her enemy. They are also able to hold things in a tight grip.
Strength: In her larval stage, Mothra is able to destroy structures simply by plowing through them, even a large and dense dam while her imago stage has quite the physical strength which was well documented during the 1st Generation Mothra's clash with Godzilla 65 years ago.
Poison Powder/Scales: Mothra's last resort attack is a Poisonous yellow powder but only the 1sd Generation Mothra was the only Mothra capable of using such a powder while the Second Generation Mothra reportedly had the ability to unlesh scales instead of powder, nevertheless both Mothras ended up perishing not long after using this attack. It is unknown if the 3rd Generation Mothra was capable of using either powder or scales.
Mandibles: In larva form, Mothra can use her mandibles to bite down on a unsuspecting kaiju which was documented after the 2nd Generation Mothra's battle with Godzilla after her predecessor's demise.
Reproduction: Mothra is said to be immortal by the natives and long deceased Shobijin and lives on through the next Mothra, it has also been claimed that the new Mothra retains all the memories of her predecessor. It's been confirmed that Mothra is indeed capable of asexually reproducing.

Weaknesses:
Grows weaker with age

Agamo, The Living Monolith

Height: 82 Meters
Weight: 52,000 Tons

Personality: Agamo's massive stone structure is believed to be the work of a civilization that vanished eons ago which might have been the work of the Mu continent. The fire burning in it's eyes and head hint at the rage that has engulfed it's soul. Agamo can effortlessly control the molecules binding it's rock body together and create a large boulder of massive destructive capabilities. The shaman of a remote tribe brought fourth an offering of a strange liquid to the stone deity his people pray to. The radioactive properties of said juice however awakens this stone titan who frees his body from the earth's bonds walking to the horizon with a new found purpose: Assert dominion over all that the light touches

Abilities:
Head can attach and detonate to send an opponent backwards or daze him/her/them
Regenerative capablity to grow a brand new head
Can spit out rocks from his mouth.
Rock Armor
Shockwave Attacks

Weaknesses:
He has rather slow movement but makes up for it with agile jumping

Magmo, The Living Volcano

Height: 82 Meters
Weight: 49,500 Tons
Personality: Magmo came into being when an atomic bomb crash-landed into an active volcano. Said nuke however didn't detonate upon impact, it's radioactive properties mixing with the magma, creating a living, mobile volcano. A monster protected by the cooling of its molten hot lava on the outside but a literal tower of flames on the inside, Magmo sprouts four arms and a deep desire to scorch the Earth. When it unleashes its furious firery wrath upon the nearest piece of civilization, a hail of lava and fire will come pouring from the sky.

Abilities:
Eruption
Molten Blasts
Armored Skin
Heat Resistant
Shockwave Attack
His true fire form will be unearthed if his armored skin is completely destroyed.

Weaknesses:
Like Agamo, Magmo's mobility is a bit slow to say the least but he makes up for it by having agile jumping.

Jikiro, The Magne Terror Beast

Height: 98 Meters
Weight: 95,000 tons

Personality: An inorganic beast of destruction, Jikiro was the second of many Terror Beasts that did battle with Zone Fighter back in 1973. However even after being upgraded into Super Jikiro, the mechanical dragon still couldn't get the job done and seemingly disappeared with the rest of the Garoga empire after the demise of Grotogauros. Until now however, Jikiro has been sent to the Solar System to take out the planet his creators want to conquer and this time there would be no Zone Fighter to stand in their way.

Abilities:
Magnetic Ray: By channeling energy into its right hand, Jikiro can fire a yellow bolt of pure energy. This lightning-like bolt was capable of delivering a painful shock to Zone Fighter while, shortly after, being used to detonate a fuel container. Its tail briefly flashes before the electric current is fired.
Magnetism: Jikiro's left hand has the form of a blocky metal magnet. With it, the robot can generate extremely powerful magnetic waves. These waves allowed Jikiro to draw in distant metal objects, including a passive airliner and a radio tower. It was also able to use this magnetism to draw in and throw Zone Fighter around. Its right hand also has some magnetic influence, though its left hand has the stronger pulling force. Jikiro will often move its right hand in slow circular motions while magnetizing objects.
Magnetic Ray Gun: Jikiro's right hand is in the form of a four-barreled Gatling gun. On top of having some magnetic properties, this hand is capable of firing concentrated energy in the form of a lightning-like ray or, after being resurrected, as a barrage of light bullets.
Parachute: After being deployed by a Terror-Beast Missile, Jikiro was able to gently drift to the ground thanks to a massive parachute that emerged from its back. Upon landing, this parachute detached from its back and quickly soared from sight. The parachute deploys both times Jikiro is released from its Terror-Beast Missile.
Light Bullets: Jikiro's Gatling gun hand is capable of firing multiple destructive light bullets, which it used against Zone Fighter prior to him turning giant. This new ability was granted to the monster much later after its revival for a new plot by the Garoga.
Can become Super Jikiro upon getting upgraded and repaired after an initial battle.

Weaknesses:
It's magnetism could spell its defeat and lead to a disadvantage

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

First post is up!
Spoiler:
Godzilla & Co are chilling on Monsterland. However, the King spots a mysterious item falling from the sky…
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
Frankenstein awakens at last! Well sort of. He was already awake, but the people above ground don't know that..

For anyone wondering, the caverns collapses due to the effects of the meteor getting closer to Earth, though I don't think it has crash landed quite yet.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!