Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by Voyager »

Everyone on Monster Island just got fucking vaporised :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, Keizer isn't gonna be happy with this one...
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Alright, I'm back from my day off and-
Good lord. (this post is the corniest thing i've ever done sorry)

Added in 14 minutes 3 seconds:
Anyways, my solo plans have kinda gone straight out the window now that the literal final battle is happening. Still figuring out what to do.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I mean, this isn't the FINAL final battle right? Neither George or Frankenstein are here, Ghidorah himself hasn't revived yet, and I think a couple other monsters have yet to do things.

We're definitely getting close tho

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I hate how activity is at its best on days I am busy. My rotten luck lol

Aiming to catch up.

Added in 55 minutes 27 seconds:
Alright, hopefully that reply covers most of my basis.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Hikaru Sakimori, The Zone Fighter

Height: 90 Metres
Weight: 50,000 Tons

Personality: Compassionate, Hikaru has an urge to defend those who cannot defend themselves and fight evil.

Powers:

Transformation/Size Changing
Flight
Meteor Jet
Meteor Missiles
Maser Shot
Meteor Proton Beam
Slice Chop
Proton Cut
Zone Barrier

Jet Jaguar, The Good Android

Height: 2-92 Metres
Weight: 200kg to 51,000 tons

Personality: While more stoic than Zone, JJ is no less heroic, and goes out of his way to save people and fight evil.

Powers:

Flight
Size Changing
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Jaded Godzilla has arrived to Monster Island and so has Godzilla (2002).

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jacob I gotta admit I’m glad you added the monster-speak part. I don’t want anybody to think Godzilla’s literally speaking english or japanese :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Voyager, Zetton is literally trying to block Juggler's sword from getting to his throat, but the blade is starting to pierce the skin.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mechani-Kong tries making friends.

I'll probably also be deciding exactly where Gamera II will go sometime later on today. It seems like there might not be a whole lot of room for him right now.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Ancient Godzilla attempts to charge at Keizer Ghidorah and MV Mothra is on her way.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mechani-Kong has one focus at the moment, but don't think he's forgotten about Keizer X just yet.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Okay EarthNeronga that is going too far. It's one thing to hit around Ancient Godzilla, I'm cool with that, but you have him like auto critically injured now and just kinda made a bitch of Ancient Godzilla on thar reply. Think it's going a touch far.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

godjacob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 am Okay EarthNeronga that is going too far. It's one thing to hit around Ancient Godzilla, I'm cool with that, but you have him like auto critically injured now and just kinda made a bitch of Ancient Godzilla on thar reply. Think it's going a touch far.
Sorry I Didnt want to make you feel bad ill go fix it i am sorry jacob I wont do that again
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:11 am
godjacob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 am Okay EarthNeronga that is going too far. It's one thing to hit around Ancient Godzilla, I'm cool with that, but you have him like auto critically injured now and just kinda made a bitch of Ancient Godzilla on thar reply. Think it's going a touch far.
Sorry I Didnt want to make you feel bad ill go fix it i am sorry jacob I wont do that again
It's fine man, just gotta find that right balance which can be tricky with auto hits. Just don't want Godzilla like left on life support without me having any impute in the situation is all lol

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

godjacob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:12 am
It's fine man, just gotta find that right balance which can be tricky with auto hits. Just don't want Godzilla like left on life support without me having any impute in the situation is all lol
Sorry I Didnt want to make the EX Ultra Oscillation Wave Look weak; It killed Zetton and thats powerful; But it shouldnt put that old man in life support
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am

Sorry Didnt want to make the EX Ultra Oscillation Wave Look weak; It killed Zetton and thats powerful
I get you, I wouldn't sell it as a nothing shot but just yeah would prefer you not describing Godzilla as down for the count. I'll be fair to the move just want a balance is all.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

godjacob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am

Sorry Didnt want to make the EX Ultra Oscillation Wave Look weak; It killed Zetton and thats powerful
I get you, I wouldn't sell it as a nothing shot but just yeah would prefer you not describing Godzilla as down for the count. I'll be fair to the move just want a balance is all.
Understand
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Edit looks good, though you called him Nuclear Godzilla at one point. Either way much better thanks ^^

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

godjacob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:16 am Edit looks good, though you called him Nuclear Godzilla at one point. Either way much better thanks ^^
Ill Fix that and your welcome
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mechani-Kong unlocks a new level! Don't worry, both Keizer and Red King totally survived that. Just didn't want the island itself to get too crowded, so I figured a part where some of the kaiju fought underneath in in the caverns could be a neat change of pace.