Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Alien Pedan has hacked into the drones, and made them open up three breaches, how did he know? Voyager could probably create some explanation for that, he's got possession of Alien Pedan and KJB, but I will gradually introduce Pacific Rim kaiju, the starting ones are confirmed to be Knifehead, Leatherback, and Raiju. They won't cause any major problems, they will just go their own ways and cause chaos.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’ll get something out soon :)
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I'm actually surprised nobody has taken him yet, so I guess I will

Gamera (Heisei): Guardian of the Universe!

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 100 meters

Weight: 80,000 tons

History: Gamera was made by the Atlanteans to kill their defective creation: the Gyaos, but Atlantis was destroyed in the fight. Gamera has fought multiple tough opponents, including the Super Gyaos, Mother Legion, and Iris. Now Gamera has returned, detecting an evil heading straight towards Earth!

Powers:

Elbow spike: Gamera has a sharp elbow spike, for, well, spiking kaiju.

Fireballs: Gamera can shoot fireballs from his mouth, this attack can be spammed.

Flight: Gamera's arms and legs can act like jet thrusters for flight

Mana Beam: Gamera can gather all the Mana in the world to use this highly destructive beam, takes time to charge

Banishing Fist: Gamera can light his arm on fire, completely destroying it in the process, but will gain an explosive temporary arm in the process.

Fire absorption: Gamera can be healed and strengthened by absorbing fire.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Phantom Godzilla is going for the Bigs, which is going to be trouble, he's going to need help.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

And now my first proper villain. :twisted:

Destoroyah

Height: 40 Meters (Aggregate), 120 Meters (Perfect)
Weight: 5,000 metric tons (Aggregate and Flying), 80,000 metric tons (Perfect)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Personality: Unlike monsters that kill and destroy unintentionally and act only out of instinct or while under mind control, Destoroyah seems fully aware of the death and destruction he causes, and takes pleasure in causing it. He seeks nothing else than the total annihilation of all life forms in existence barring himself.

Abilities:
Division and Recombination: Destoroyah is a composite lifeform formed from trillions of near-microscopic organisms, and as such he possesses vast capacities to adapt and regenerate. The base organism resembles a miniature horseshoe crab barely larger than a speck of sand. Trillions of these creatures would later combine to form Destoroyah's Juvenile Forms, which manifested as several man-sized crustacean monsters. Once in his Perfect Form, Destoroyah can switch between that form as well as his Aggregate and Flying Forms.
Micro-Oxygen Beam / Oxygen Destroyer Ray: In all of his forms, Destoroyah's primary offensive weapon is his ability to expel Micro-Oxygen from his mouth. Destoroyah's Juvenile Forms spewed a whitish blast of Micro-Oxygen from their mouths that could penetrate metal and disintegrate organic matter, shown when it passed through the bodies of humans after they were hit by it. Once he reaches the Aggregate form, Destoroyah gains a more powerful variation of this ability called the Micro-Oxygen Beam. This attack takes the form of a purple helix-shaped beam which possesses incredible destructive potential and becomes more powerful in Destoroyah's perfect form. The Micro Oxygen Beam can also be produced from Destoroyah's stomach on occasion
Energy Draining/Energy Absorption: Destoroyah's Juvenile and Aggregate Forms are equipped with a secondary set of jaws inside of their mouths, from which he can fire his Micro-Oxygen beam. Destoroyah can also use these secondary jaws to directly inject Micro-Oxygen into a victim's bloodstream or drain their energy. Destoroyah's Perfect Form is able to drain a victim's energy through his tail. Destoroyah can absorb the DNA of creatures he attacks by dissolving their cells with Micro-Oxygen.
Variable Slicer: The horn protruding from Destoroyah's forehead in his Perfect Form has the ability to generate a blade of energy powerful enough to cut through Godzilla's flesh, an ability named the Variable Slicer also known as the Horn Katana or Laser Horn.
Spikes and Pincers: Destoroyah's Aggregate Form is equipped with spiked claws similar to those of a praying mantis, while his Flying and Perfect forms possess a tail tipped with a grappling pincer that can drain energy and release an energy discharge.

Weaknesses:
Extreme temperatures can destroy the Micro-Oxygen in Destoroyah's body and seriously injure him.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:29 am And now my first proper villain. :twisted:

SpaceGodzilla, The Bio-Quartz Beast
Um, Logan, I called dibs on SpaceGodzilla.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

After being notified that my good friend Cam already dibbed SpaceGodzilla, I changed it to Destoroyah. BTW, I'm calling dibs on Godzilla 2004.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Question, can I use a SpaceGodzilla from a fan animation? If so, this is going to be very interesting.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Frankenstein reaches out.. literally. Meanwhile, Mechani-Kong encounters King Joe! Or, the pieces of him anyway.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:12 pm Question, can I use a SpaceGodzilla from a fan animation? If so, this is going to be very interesting.
It's allowed, granted you don't go too OP with it.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Since it's allowed, I'm doing SpaceGodzilla from this video.

Height: 140 meters

Weight: 140,000 tons

Alignment: Neutral Good.

History: SpaceGodzilla was a cosmic being that descended upon Earth to stop the dreaded Destoroyah. Together, he, Godzilla, Kong, Rodan, and Mothra finally put the Oxygen Destroyer down.

Powers:

Levitation: SpacegGodzilla can make himself levitate.

Gravity Tornado: SpaceGodzilla can lift other kaiju or objects into the air.

Corona Beam: SpaceGodzilla can fire a cosmic beam that can be bent to change direction, or even split into two separate beams.

Homing Ghosts: SpaceGodzilla can fire the crystals he grows from the ground like missiles

Crystal Generation: SpaceGodzilla can grow crystals from the ground, these will power him up. If SpaceGodzilla is on the Moon, then his crystals will be bigger than the ones on Earth, and will power him up more.

Photon Barrier: SpaceGodzilla can create a shield capable of withstanding multiple different attacks (not impenetrable, can be broken if enough power is used)

Future Sight: SpaceGodzilla can see into the future, and also show other potential outcomes of the future.

Weakness: If SpaceGodzilla will lose power if his shoulder crystals are destroyed.

Added in 8 minutes 20 seconds:
I also might claim an Ultra kaiju soon, while I'm at it.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:43 pm Since it's allowed, I'm doing SpaceGodzilla from this video.

History: SpaceGodzilla was a cosmic that descended upon Earth to stop the dreaded Destoroyah. Together, he, Godzilla, Kong, Rodan, and Mothra finally put the Oxygen Destroyer down.

Powers:

Corona Beam: SpaceGodzilla can fire a cosmic beam that can be bent to change direction, or even split into two separate beams.

Homing Ghosts: SpaceGodzilla can fire the crystals he grows from the ground like missiles

Crystal Generation: SpaceGodzilla can grow crystals from the ground, these will power him up. If SpaceGodzilla is on the Moon, then his crystals will be bigger than the ones on Earth, and will power him up more.

Photon Barrier: SpaceGodzilla can create a shield capable of withstanding multiple different attacks (not impenetrable, can be broken if enough power is used)

Future Sight: SpaceGodzilla can see into the future, and also show other potential outcomes of the future.

Weakness: If SpaceGodzilla will lose power if his shoulder crystals are destroyed.

I'm assuming this guy is another dimensional transport, ala the Bigs? Otherwise, that backstory might be a bit...

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:55 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:43 pm Since it's allowed, I'm doing SpaceGodzilla from this video.

History: SpaceGodzilla was a cosmic that descended upon Earth to stop the dreaded Destoroyah. Together, he, Godzilla, Kong, Rodan, and Mothra finally put the Oxygen Destroyer down.

Powers:

I'm assuming this guy is another dimensional transport, ala the Bigs? Otherwise, that backstory might be a bit...
His origins are unknown, but we will just assume he is a guardian monster created by the universe, like Battra being created by Earth.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

George is making a friend, Ancient Godzilla is fighting with King, and Gigan is closing in on the space crew.

And now I head to bed.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Behemoth is pissed, knocked down Ancient Godzilla, now heading for King Godzilla. Phantom Godzilla is about to attack both Bigs, he's definitely going to need some help (Maga Basser). And unless Hulu ads the next episode of WWE Smackdown in the next 10 minutes, I'm going to bed.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I make my grand return! Rohanna's gotten quite the rude awakening but will she teach those pesky military men a lesson or does she have higher priorities elsewhere?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Frankenstein begins his transformation into the kaiju version of Vin Diesel. Meanwhile, Mechani-Kong does an oopsie.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Got some posts up, Ancient Godzilla continues to fight Behemoth, George is prepared to kick a plant's butt with his new buddy, and Gigan has joined the fight.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Behemoth and King Godzilla are now fighting one on one, while Ancient Godzilla goes to save Phantom Godzilla from the massive hands of Big Fau, who wanted it to be a two on two, but of course, Alan being the reckless guy he is, decided to go fight Maga Basser. So basically the fights are:

King Goji vs Behemoth
Ancient and Phantom Godzillas vs Big Fau
Big Duo Inferno vs Maga Basser.

Added in 1 minute 39 seconds:
Wait, I'm, missing something, my friend Logan said that Agamo was still in Tokyo, and Magmo or whatever the name was is coming to Tokyo.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Okay I feel like we need some restraint on auto controlling other characters. My guy literally just got pulled from this fight to another fight off the whims of a Rper and I had no say in it lol