Vanguard Scout Force 138 - Book 1 - A Tokusatsu Novel

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
H-Man
G-Grasper

Vanguard Scout Force 138 - Book 1 - A Tokusatsu Novel

Post by H-Man »

Hello, fellow G-Fans!

My friend and colleague, Michael Lauck, has just published a tokusatsu novel called We Are 138. It is Book 1 of a proposed series called Vanguard Scout Force 138. The obvious inspiration are the Super Sentai series from Toei.

The official plot synopsis:
Eighteen years ago the great war between the League of Civilizations and the Klaang Empire came to sudden end leavingn the Hecuba System has been cut off from the rest of the galaxy. For eighteen years the people of Hecuba have gone on alone but finally enjoying peace... a peace which has come to an end.

A warlord has claimed Hecuba for the cornerstone of her restored Klaang Empire. An empire built with fear, brutality and her small fleet of warships. Alone and remote, the Hecuba System has no defense against her terrible reign... until a mysterious alien offers five young people Vanguard Scout Systems, the battle suits of the League of Civilizations' elite special forces.

Will five determined fighters be enough to stand against the terror of the Klaang Empire with its warships, mutant shock troops and ferocious giant monsters? Join Vanguard Scout Force 138 and find out if courage, teamwork and high powered martial arts are enough to face down the evil of Queen Zurka and the Klaang Empire!
Currently, it's available on Kindle.

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Re: Vanguard Scout Force 138 - Book 1 - A Tokusatsu Novel

Post by StardustGenius »

I'll try to give this a read when I have free time. Seeing this kind of stuff is great. I wish you success on your project!