GVK Sequel Fake Spoilers Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

GVK Sequel Fake Spoilers Thread

Post by Gojira1604 »

Godzilla & Kong team up to battle against a swarm of locusts possessed by the ghost of Emma Russell who are trying to end the Earth's human infection.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: GVK Sequel Fake Spoilers Thread

Post by Gojira1604 »

Does anyone know what the title is yet?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I might cry when Gamera shows up in the third act and stands side by side with Godzilla and Kong.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

miguelnuva wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:19 pm I might cry when Gamera shows up in the third act and stands side by side with Godzilla and Kong.
Bro you mention that but not the part where Ultraman comes and says "IT'S ULTRA TIME" and then Ultra's all over everyone? SMH.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

^ That scene was pretty epic.

But not as epic as
Spoiler:
when Gwangi appeared and singlehandedly killed Mechagodzilla. The 17 minute sex scene between Godzilla and Miss Namikawa while Gigan and Megalon made commentary however, I felt was unnecessary.
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’m pretty sure this is pretty obvious but does everybody remember the “leak” script that had Godzilla and Kong fighting the world serpent

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

When Godzilla was worthy of wielding Kong's axe and said "Kaiju, Assemble!" I just lost my mind. I got goosebumps just from reading the script, but knowing that Toho approved that to be Godzilla's first official spoken sentence gives me a lot of confidence in how good the final film will be.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Chrispy_G wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:23 pm When Godzilla was worthy of wielding Kong's axe and said "Kaiju, Assemble!" I just lost my mind. I got goosebumps just from reading the script, but knowing that Toho approved that to be Godzilla's first official spoken sentence gives me a lot of confidence in how good the final film will be.
As cool as the scene was, we all know Battra opening up a multi-dimensional portal drawing in both 70s era and 90s era Godzilla to help Legendary defeat a group of foes from all across the Godzilla-verses will be so much better.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I clapped when Adult Jr came to help Legendary Godzilla but I cried when Shiwa Godzilla returned. The CG looked like Nakajima himself was back.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:36 pm Does anyone know what the title is yet?
2 Godzilla 2 Kong

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Godzilla and Kong: Tokyo Drift
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

That stringer mid credits scene where Shin is now in the MV, can't wait to see where they go from there.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Godzilla and Kong Strike Back

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

I love the character development between Legendary Godzilla and GMK Ghidorah. Godzilla learning to trust a Ghidorah was an innovative choice.
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

Can't believe they killed Madison Russell just to give her dad motivation to create Biollante. Millie Bobby Brown is going to be such a draw from Stranger Things and they are wasting her.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

So....they introduced Anguirus just to kill him three minutes later, huh?

And the Xiliens are in the post-credit scene? Shiiieeeeeet, dawg.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Eel221
GPN Volunteer

Post by Eel221 »

Baby Kong talking (voiced by Seth Rogen) was the next logical step after Kong's sign language and i'm so glad that they did it.

GojiSquid
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiSquid »

Hey guys, I think the WB account accidentally uploaded a promo reel of some of their upcoming films (probably part of their SDCC panels), and they had a bit from the GvK sequel. It got taken down almost immediately, but I downloaded it and reuploaded the GvK 2 parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjMZvYWUdo

Cgi is definitely unfinished, but I really dig the direction they seem to be taking the film. Some surprise fan favs in there for good measure. It will truly be the kaiju movie of all time.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Rather cool when the Kong tribe fought the Godzilla pack that two of the members of godzilla's species were Sonatazilla and Ariazilla. Two OCs created by a fan. Really goes to show how much they care about the viewers: https://youtu.be/jkvtoAbEoFY

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Guys, I found behind-the-scenes footage. It looks like Megumi Odaka and Aaron Taylor-Johnson is going to be in this movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft