Shin Gamera Anime?

For the discussion of any Gamera related movies, comics, video games, etc.
shadowgigan
Futurian

Shin Gamera Anime?

Post by shadowgigan »

Came across this page while looking for Kaiju themed anime series. States they created an anime called "Shin Gamera." I then found this page: Shin Gamera. The poster looks pretty cool.

I've never heard anyone discuss this film, ever. Going to scour the internet and try and find it. My apologies if this has already been posted before.

Edit: I'm pretty sure its fake, but also reading it is some sort of fanime. I don't know.

Edit 2: I didn't read enough of that page. Apparently "Sam Imbecile" is the producer. Dang, I kind of fell for this lol, even if I thought it was some sort of fan produced thing.
Last edited by shadowgigan on Tue May 31, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Re: Shin Gamera Anime?

Post by NSZ »

shadowgigan wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:35 pm Came across this page while looking for Kaiju themed anime series. States they created an anime called "Shin Gamera." I then found this page: Shin Gamera. The poster looks pretty cool.

I've never heard anyone discuss this film, ever. Going to scour the internet and try and find it. My apologies if this has already been posted before.

Edit: I'm pretty sure its fake, but also reading it is some sort of fanime. I don't know.
It's all fake, man. Gamera's never coming back from getting cigarettes.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

NSZ wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:45 pm
shadowgigan wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:35 pm Came across this page while looking for Kaiju themed anime series. States they created an anime called "Shin Gamera." I then found this page: Shin Gamera. The poster looks pretty cool.

It's all fake, man. Gamera's never coming back from getting cigarettes.
Yeah, its clearly fake. I thought maybe some fan made an anime and these people just got all the facts wrong, but it seems to be some type of weird joke.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Edit 2: I didn't read enough of that page. Apparently "Sam Imbecile" is the producer. Dang, I kind of fell for this lol, even if I thought it was some sort of fan produced thing.
There’s some interesting stuff in this page… got something to tell us?

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:54 pm

There’s some interesting stuff in this page… got something to tell us?
I don't know, I posted it here before I really read anything about it lol.