The Godzilla Universe's Most Powerful Monster (barring the obvious)

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Re: The Godzilla Universe's Most Powerful Monster (barring the obvious)

Post by Thatguy4683 »

MV Godzilla (108,000 tons) is easily won the more stronger incarnations of Godzilla that has came out recently, continually running around at a fast paced, it is pretty durable as well, taking MV MechaGodzilla Proton Scream I fucking love that name which can cut through a mountain at Max power, and just gets burnt by it even though it must’ve hurt a lot for the Big G, He isn’t good with Piercing weapon (Mutos Claws, and Kong AX) and harm around the gills. Not to mention he’s an expert in close combat, using everything as his inventory to defeat his Enemies (Bite, Claws, and Tails,) can drag around a female Muto (60,000 tons) and stop MV King Ghidorah (141,000 tons) at full speed, dead in it place. His atomic breath is indeed impressive can cut down buildings within seconds and drill into the middle of the Earth to the Hollow Earth in a matter of minutes.

Added in 52 minutes 54 seconds:
Oh yeah I forgot that MV Godzilla also has a burning form that can literally melt buildings just by standing next to it, can take down MV Ghidorah Who can with stand MV Godzilla Atomic breath With only 3 pulse, in Burning Form
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Honestly Orga doesn't get enough credit for his potential. He has easily one of the best regenerative powers in kaijudom. He can also apparently assimilate mass and powers from other monsters. Obviously we don't know the full extent of this ability.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

There is a reason Organ can be terrifying at times in say the KWC. His potential is no joke.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

It's easy to forget, but the Millennians themselves were horribly crippled at the beginning of the film, and yet despite this, one ship pretty much posed a doomsday threat against humanity. It was only one ship, presumably of a civilization that was once super powerful*.Orga itself, in the film, is sort of a sad and pathetic last ditch effort to survive, which almost succeeds but ends tragically just due to G2K being there.

It's a somewhat understated fact of the Millennians, but it seems like they could hack/disable any technological civilization with pretty much ease. We never see it because minus a few of those full-metal missiles, G2K takes place in contemporary Japan, but imagine what would happen if the UFO/Millenians showed up and hacked/disabled Mechagodzilla and/or Moguera/all the other military vehicles and weapons; or even took over a nuclear base.

I don't think Orga is that strong still, but I think in it's own film it's a bit understated and although it shows how dangerous it is by hacking and regenerating we really never see how much havoc it could do.

*I like how unknown the millennians are. Sort of scary to think "what happened to them/what made them be desperate". Fun head cannons include a G2K King Ghidorah destroying their ships/civilization. Partially joking here but it raises a lot of questions.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Sounds like Godzilla needs to fight Barugon since he has ice powers. :P
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Janjira-York
G-Force Personnel

Post by Janjira-York »

shin is over rated with all of the god of destruction gibberish it is strong but that more grounded world makes it look absolutely apocalyptic to people but not as abd when compared to other movie's universes , monsterverse godzilla is strong and has steadily power creeped from absolute unit to one of the strongest godzillas there are but surviving an oxygen destroyer in that wack ass movie doesnt mean it could have survived the original one different universes and all

My vote goes to the crawling evolving goo fuckers.

Hedorah at the top, it just keeps growing from pollution and it goes from a dangerous monster, to not sell anything godzilla throws at it, closest thing to kill godzilla in the showa era besides mechaG and it isnt doing anything fancy it just grows larger and larger, and I pick it above destoroyah since destoroyah is made out of small crustaceans, yes these fictional ugly prehistoric crabs can use a form of micro oxygen but at the end of the day its a living organism, much like Shin that evolves it isnt made of some anomalous shit like hedorah

I would put destroyah just under there, I have no doubts it would have keep growing and getting stronger same for shin but neither have this sheer potential of this is not only a planet destroyer but a consumer

I also agree with LSDJellyfish about the millenials the one in the film is some guys in a can sealed for 65 MY, with a gone wrong a cellular absorption of Gcells
gone wrong and it still almost fucking won against godzilla, and I believe the millenians were also terraforming earth, and controlling technology its an absolute busted enemy and you can only wonder about a planet or planetS filled with a civilization of these things

now My weird pic of things that are probably not up here with hedorah and the maybe millenian empire but are nonetheless kinda busted are actually TWO G:TS one is the more commonly remembered nanotech creature and the other is the Techno-Sentient that grows absorbing metal and technology/information

both can continually grow and are smart to a degree

who knows if the Nano creature collective could ai could rewrite itself as a smarter version or being able to ingest other materials, its only real weakness that wasnt programming was electricity much like hedorah but this thing could consume at least part of hedorah and it is never really made clear if it has some organic parts since sometimes its called a microbe but also its mostly a mechanical AI going rogue, it can regen by getting its mass together again to make up for poor durability , it can smother more normal kaiju and probably other body horror thing tbh you dont want these thing near your insides and even when weak to the heat or radiation of the beam of jr it just retreated from the mouth and covered it again its a really horrible thing that flies under a lot of people's radar

and the Techno-Sentient is basically what if orga but a cyborg, this thing is a weird alien life form that eats metal and electronics, it like all the other blob monsters it snowballs quickly into a large thing, much like the millenials its smart and basically searches the web for information on humans it no sells the millitary attacks and goes to a nuclear facility the damn thing wants to pull off a SKYNET WW scenario and I dont think we ever get the reasons as to why.

it is an unnerving episode this alien comes out of nowhere and makes a lot of other aliens in the franchise seem reasonable and not as threatening with the implications, and heres the kicker while both of these are low on the power scale physically for being a GTS monsters the techno fucko could easily snowball harder on the toho universes with mechas, it grows from a squishy alien jello to zilla jr size and can fight with him by eating normal electronics if this thing comes into contact with late heisei japan it would just absorb MOGUERA, SMG, or the super Xs its one of those one off villains from a cartoon but when you think about it its rather horrifying

then there is the DNA mimic that is a better dna copycat than orga but can be beaten by just a mutagen the heat people made in like an afternoon but still a fairly dangerous thing.

bottom line to my rant Goo evolving monsters are spooky and get out of control FAST