Question about Probationary Period

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
scottster422
Young Farmer

Question about Probationary Period

Post by scottster422 »

Hi,

I didn't see a place to ask a question relating to just individual accounts, so I am posting my question on the message board. I joined the forum a year ago on February 16, 2021 and my account is still in the probationary period. I know from reading other comments that there is not a defined timeframe for approvals to full membership, and the approval decision is up to staff discretion. But I am wondering if the time period associated with my probationary period is typical. In other words, do approvals to full membership usually take up to a year or longer?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and reply.

scottster422

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Question about Probationary Period

Post by Maritonic »

scottster422 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:25 pm Hi,

I didn't see a place to ask a question relating to just individual accounts, so I am posting my question on the message board. I joined the forum a year ago on February 16, 2021 and my account is still in the probationary period. I know from reading other comments that there is not a defined timeframe for approvals to full membership, and the approval decision is up to staff discretion. But I am wondering if the time period associated with my probationary period is typical. In other words, do approvals to full membership usually take up to a year or longer?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and reply.

scottster422
I suppose I should update the main post about this.

At this time, we are not approving any members from the probationary period. This is subject to change in the future, but as it is, this is the current procedure.
Last edited by Maritonic on Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

scottster422
Young Farmer

Post by scottster422 »

Thank you so much for letting me know.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

scottster422 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:22 am Thank you so much for letting me know.
Apologies for the inconvenience. It's not an ideal situation.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.