Make Your Own Version/Incarnation(s) of Kaiju

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Make Your Own Version/Incarnation(s) of Kaiju

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

There’s already a thread for just Godzilla, figured a thread for fan made versions of other kaiju would be good too. Other kaiju from the Godzilla franchise, Gamera kaiju, Ultra kaiju, what have you. Obviously the only real rule is that it can’t just be an OC, it has to be a pre-existing kaiju.

I don’t actually have anything to start off, but I will likely come up with some ideas eventually and post them here.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Make Your Own Version/Incarnation(s) of Kaiju

Post by Gigantis »

I've been thinking of my own incarnations for the Big Five of Toho for quite some time now, so i'mma list them all one at a time! And in spoilers.. for length reasons-

Godzilla
Spoiler:
My Godzilla takes the "Kujira" part of his name a bit more seriously. His skin is entirely brown, a reference to the ShodaiGoji suit, and his dorsal fins look more like actual fish fins. (think of that one concept art for Godzilla 2014) His heads a blend of the BioGoji, KingGoji, MosuGoji, and sperm whale's. His feet resemble the 98 design, but a big beefier so it supports his body more. Eye's are actually really reptilian, with eye's like that of a snake's, yellow in color. His main body texture in general resemble the skin of humpback whales, and his tail is like that of Mosasaurus. His roar would be the Millennium one, mix with whale calls. Atomic breath is the clasic blue, but the shade varies: light blue when at lesser power, and dark blue at full. Much like Shin, he doesn't have a tongue, and like sperm whales, only has one row of bottom teeth that are connected to holes in the top of his mouth. He also lacks gills, but he doesn't need to really breathe anyway (i'll get to that once i explain his origin story.)
King Ghidorah
Spoiler:
My Ghidorah is mostly a blend of Showa, ROM, and the Shin Ghidorah design from the Evangelion ride. Ghidorah has twelve eye's in total, two on each side of his three heads, red in color and with rectangulr pupils like that of a goats. He sports three jet black mane's like that of a lion, but lacks his crescent horns. Instead of having two separate tails, he now sports a forked tail, ending with massive barbs like that of a sting-ray. All of his gravity beams have a different color: gold for the middle head, blue for the right head, and violet for the left head. Much like Shin Ghidorah, he can freely manipulate gravity to help him fly and pretty much f*ck up everyone and everything around him. He has three separate tongues in each mouth, and two rows of teeth. His roar is like Grand King Ghidorah, but much more high pitched, and with some GMK esc. cackles and elephant trumpets in their. Also like Shin, his blood is glowing blue.
Mothra
Spoiler:
Mothra's eye's are entirely emerald green, but her wing pattern is a lot more varied, with them being striped with dark blue and orange. She sports a stinger near her bum, like GMK and MV Mothra before her, and her antanneae looks a lot like GMK Mothra's as well, though her face is more like MV Mothra, and a body like Showa's. She can fire green energy bolts from the antannae, and can also become intangible via vibrating her molecules. Chirps as how they always are.. yeah not a lot to say here lol
Rodan
Spoiler:
Rodan is more inspired by actual pterosaurs, but keeps the classic look as much as possible. His face mostly resembles the MonsterVerse incarnation, but sports the 56 Rodan's pupiless, black eye's. His body's color is almost entirely red, save for his bellied armor, which is white in color, looking almost exactly like the Final Wars incarnation. Instead of having two or three different horns of his head, he has one long, golden one. Also, instead of having a super short tail, he has a rather long one like long-tailed pterosaurs, ending with a blue spike on it. His tongue is purple, ending with a shape like a shark's tooth, like most depections of European dragons. He can breath a massive stream of fire, orange in color. His roar is the classic cackle, just deeper pitched.
Mechagodzilla
Spoiler:
With Godzilla being mostly inspired by whales, the aliens who built Mechagodzilla took inspiration by the next greatest beast of the sea: sharks. His face is a mesh of Showa, Kiryu, and Great Whites. Skin pure white in color, with two blue eye's, and fingers that are able to grapple properly, but also fire finger missiles like Showa MG. Tail long and ended in fish-like fin, his spine's are almost nonexistant compared to Godzilla's, less you count the bumps in his back. He can fire a green ray of plasma called the "Omega Blaster". He can also make weapons out of his hands and tail, thanks to his liquid nanometal. Roar is a mixture of the Showa screech, Kiryu's howl, and a bit of MV MG's metallic roar in there.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:55 pm I've been thinking of my own incarnations for the Big Five of Toho for quite some time now, so i'mma list them all one at a time! And in spoilers.. for length reasons-

Godzilla
Spoiler:
My Godzilla takes the "Kujira" part of his name a bit more seriously. His skin is entirely brown, a reference to the ShodaiGoji suit, and his dorsal fins look more like actual fish fins. (think of that one concept art for Godzilla 2014) His heads a blend of the BioGoji, KingGoji, MosuGoji, and sperm whale's. His feet resemble the 98 design, but a big beefier so it supports his body more. Eye's are actually really reptilian, with eye's like that of a snake's, yellow in color. His main body texture in general resemble the skin of humpback whales, and his tail is like that of Mosasaurus. His roar would be the Millennium one, mix with whale calls. Atomic breath is the clasic blue, but the shade varies: light blue when at lesser power, and dark blue at full. Much like Shin, he doesn't have a tongue, and like sperm whales, only has one row of bottom teeth that are connected to holes in the top of his mouth. He also lacks gills, but he doesn't need to really breathe anyway (i'll get to that once i explain his origin story.)
King Ghidorah
Spoiler:
My Ghidorah is mostly a blend of Showa, ROM, and the Shin Ghidorah design from the Evangelion ride. Ghidorah has twelve eye's in total, two on each side of his three heads, red in color and with rectangulr pupils like that of a goats. He sports three jet black mane's like that of a lion, but lacks his crescent horns. Instead of having two separate tails, he now sports a forked tail, ending with massive barbs like that of a sting-ray. All of his gravity beams have a different color: gold for the middle head, blue for the right head, and violet for the left head. Much like Shin Ghidorah, he can freely manipulate gravity to help him fly and pretty much f*ck up everyone and everything around him. He has three separate tongues in each mouth, and two rows of teeth. His roar is like Grand King Ghidorah, but much more high pitched, and with some GMK esc. cackles and elephant trumpets in their. Also like Shin, his blood is glowing blue.
Mothra
Spoiler:
Mothra's eye's are entirely emerald green, but her wing pattern is a lot more varied, with them being striped with dark blue and orange. She sports a stinger near her bum, like GMK and MV Mothra before her, and her antanneae looks a lot like GMK Mothra's as well, though her face is more like MV Mothra, and a body like Showa's. She can fire green energy bolts from the antannae, and can also become intangible via vibrating her molecules. Chirps as how they always are.. yeah not a lot to say here lol
Rodan
Spoiler:
Rodan is more inspired by actual pterosaurs, but keeps the classic look as much as possible. His face mostly resembles the MonsterVerse incarnation, but sports the 56 Rodan's pupiless, black eye's. His body's color is almost entirely red, save for his bellied armor, which is white in color, looking almost exactly like the Final Wars incarnation. Instead of having two or three different horns of his head, he has one long, golden one. Also, instead of having a super short tail, he has a rather long one like long-tailed pterosaurs, ending with a blue spike on it. His tongue is purple, ending with a shape like a shark's tooth, like most depections of European dragons. He can breath a massive stream of fire, orange in color. His roar is the classic cackle, just deeper pitched.
Mechagodzilla
Spoiler:
With Godzilla being mostly inspired by whales, the aliens who built Mechagodzilla took inspiration by the next greatest beast of the sea: sharks. His face is a mesh of Showa, Kiryu, and Great Whites. Skin pure white in color, with two blue eye's, and fingers that are able to grapple properly, but also fire finger missiles like Showa MG. Tail long and ended in fish-like fin, his spine's are almost nonexistant compared to Godzilla's, less you count the bumps in his back. He can fire a green ray of plasma called the "Omega Blaster". He can also make weapons out of his hands and tail, thanks to his liquid nanometal. Roar is a mixture of the Showa screech, Kiryu's howl, and a bit of MV MG's metallic roar in there.
Very off the wall designs for some of them, but I can dig it.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

King Ghidorah
An human-level intelligent dragon with a personality to boast. His design is generally just Showa's but with hints of RoM3. Other features include his bright crimson eyes, which can hypnotise like a stereotypical snake, and his manes are actually feathers, not fur. These feathers are most of the time, brownish-yellow, but depending on his mood, they can change to any colour on the spectrum. He's very regal in nature, and loves to destroy planets, while strutting his stuff. His powers are boosted up to 11, and he's meant to be just some crazy galaxy-level anime villain. He's a selfish narcissist, and sometimes he values his own looks and image rather than whatever he's doing, whether it be fighting VoyagerGoji (look at other thread mentioned in the OP) or laying waste to civilisations.

My idea for this thread is to present 7 kaiju representing the deadly sins. As you may have guessed, Ghidorah is meant to represent pride.
For Emperor and Empire!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:55 pm I've been thinking of my own incarnations for the Big Five of Toho for quite some time now, so i'mma list them all one at a time! And in spoilers.. for length reasons-

Godzilla
Spoiler:
Is he an actual whale in your version?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

LegendZilla wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Godzilla
Spoiler:
Is he an actual whale in your version?
Eh... sort of. Much like the Heisei version of Gamera, my Godzilla's a genetically engineered creature who was born by fusing the DNA of tons of animals, which did include whales, but also includes dinosaurs, land mammals, and a couple of alien species.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gonna also post this here.

King Ghidorah

Height: 160 meters
Weight: 150,000 tons

Origins
When the universe was born, with a great expansion of new matter from the Big Bang, the void was made painfully aware of its own non-existence. As the cosmos formed and the abyss was suffocated by new existence, it experienced pure anguish. Anguish begat hatred, and driven by the loneliness and spite, the void took from creation and gave birth to something to inflict this suffering on others. From the womb of oblivion emerged an entity, shimmering like the brilliance of the forming universe. It moved through the new universe, purposeless as if feasted on stars before they could form. Until eventually, chemical concoctions birthed life, and the entity remembered its torturous birth as the lifeforms began to experience things like pain and fear. It was at this moment the blazing being solidified, becoming a colossus of flesh and bone, draped in scales as golden as the stars. To make all things feel terror and agony, that was its new purpose. To submerge all in dread like its parent had felt, like it had felt as it was birthed.

Physical Description
Golden scales coat its massive form, bright and pristine despite being far more durable than any Earth material. Tremendous wings which shine brilliantly due to being made of energy extend from the King of Terror’s back, looking as though they were carved from stars. Three necks erupt upwards from its body, serpentine coils with the power to turn bones into dust. Three heads, each with an ornate grouping of horns and antlers which would put any human king’s crown to shame. Their maws, the lower jaws splitting in two when need be, filled with perfectly sharp teeth like scythe blades, leading down into throats which are a dark void except when the harsh glow of annihilation fills them. Each head bears three eyes, the top one nestled in the forehead, crimson pools with ebon slits for pupils. Toned, muscular legs support the entity, with wicked, curved claws perfectly designed to tear into flesh like knives. Twin tails extend behind the destroyer, tipped with serrated blades which cut through anything they strike no matter what.

On the King of Terror’s chest, the very center, the gold is interrupted by a small, black orb, with a diameter of 10 meters. A miniature singularity, it absorbs anything that strikes it, except for when the destroyer’s signature weapon is charging. But when that happens, it glows bright to the point where most beings have their eyes burnt out if they stare at it.

Personality
King Ghidorah only desires to cause destruction, fear, and dread. Its mind is only devoted to suffering, all the cosmic devil dreams of is agony and torment. It is capable of higher thought and reasoning in the midst of combat, usually forming complex strategies when its simple brute force does not overwhelm a foe.

The idea of King Ghidorah forming alliances seems impossible, but it has been considered a potentiality given the other similar creatures that haunt the universe with similar builds and mindsets, likely beings born of its shed flesh and limbs severed in combat over an eternity of haunting existence.

Powers
A vast array of powers is at the King of Terror’s disposal, ensuring its uncontested dominance over the universe until it encountered Godzilla and the Earth’s other monsters, and even then it remained supreme for most of the battle.

Flight: Using its stellar wings, King Ghidorah can fly at immense speeds, giving even the fastest flying kaiju of Earth close competition.

Space Travel: Encasing itself in a glowing comet and utilizing tears in the fabric of reality, King Ghidorah can travel light years in a matter of days, ensuring nowhere in the universe is safe from its grasp.

Gravity Beams: The destroyer’s primary weapon. Its entire body will glow brightly, before its maws discharge hellacious levels of gravitonic energy in the shape of golden bolts. Buildings are erased, mountains become powder, and kaiju are butchered as the gravity of a star crashes against them in condensed form.

Antigravity Rays: King Ghidorah’s wings can release bolts of crimson energy that destabilize gravity in a localized area, lifting things like buildings and boulders upwards and allowing the destroy to hurl them as projectiles using this power as well. The bolts can even focus all on one target and lift something as heavy as a mountain, or in most cases, an opposing kaiju.

Wing Shockwaves: Any kaiju with colossal wings can beat them rapidly to assail an enemy with powerful winds, however, King Ghidorah’s star-like wings means that these winds are superheated. The King of Terror does not even need to fire upon a settlement to destroy everything in sight, a simple flyby reducing most of it into molten slag.

Singularity Bomb: King Ghidorah’s ultimate attack, it was stopped before being fully executed on Earth, but its capabilities are still clear. The black hole on its chest will disconnect and rise above its heads, at which point King Ghidorah will fire its Gravity Beams into it fervently, causing the size of the anomaly to increase dramatically. The effect of a black hole of any size touching the planet is self-explanatory.

Telepathy and Life-Sense: King Ghidorah possesses an immensely complex mind despite the simplicity of its usual machinations. When on a planet, King Ghidorah can sense any and all lifeforms on it, allowing the destroyer to hunt down each and every individual. Psychics and others with similarly advanced minds can be corrupted by being near the demon, its hateful philosophy slamming into their minds and twisting them into berserk lunatics who will never recover. The King of Terror can also induce this on purpose if it focuses on a life signature, regardless of the mental state of said life signature, though kaiju connected to spirits such as Godzilla are immune to this.

Energy Absorption: King Ghidorah is essentially made of energy, just wrapped in a shell of flesh and scale. So, in order to regrow destroyed body mass, King Ghidorah can absorb energy from others, either directly from other kaiju with its bite or ambiently from the planet. This even extends to parts of its body that have been severed, which will slowly grow off the energy they ambiently absorb. Energy used offensively against King Ghidorah cannot be absorbed unless it strikes the singularity within its chest, as King Ghidorah learned the hard way against Godzilla and allies, and energy absorbed ambiently is incredibly slow to repair damage, making it nigh-useless mid combat.

It’s a mashup of just about every version of King Ghidorah, with some additional weirdness thrown in because I like cosmic stuff like “the void before creation” and black holes. The star wings and chest black hole are intended to make it close to Anime Ghidorah without going full into cosmic God territory. It is also from the same universe as the Godzilla I came up with in the make your own Godzilla thread, not the one in the General Toho Films forum but in this forum.
KWCE Administrator

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I will like to inform you guys that I just did my own redesign of Ultraman in time for the character's 55th anniversary! For some odd reason, These forums only accept certain formats when you want to share an image and Deviantart is not one of them. If you want to see it, look at my Deviantart page : https://www.deviantart.com/guyverman

It takes a ton of pressure to finally get this off, since it's a project I've wanted to do for a while now. Please, feel free to critique. If you have suggestions on how I could improve this piece, let me know. ;)
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Monsterverse Gabara: A fauna discovered deep in The unique ecosystem of Hollow Earth, Gabaras are a Pack hunting group of EX-TITANS [Term for smaller and less powerful Titan] that act similarly to lions. The females hunt down prey and take care of the pups, while the males in return protect the group from incoming danger. The commons trait they share between their sex are turquoise scales, hunch appearance like a gorilla, extendable claws, baboon like Face, and fangs, The rest can be distinguish
Females: They can grow from 7-12 meters in height, doesn’t have the brownish yellow hair, horn are more curve then males and are generally faster than the males, this makes them perfect creatures to hunt down any fast running prey. Despite having scales they can give live birth to pups, making the species mammal.
Pups: small when birth 2-4 meters in height, they are generally weak they always go to their mother or father for protection, They are often grab hold of their mothers, like some species of monkeys in India
Males: They can grow up to 14-23 Meters in height, A little more bulkier, amore straighten horn, have a brownish yellow hair, slower but more powerful making them useful for protection, they are often to eat first of the meal. An interesting recent find that rarely younger males would be abandoned by the Group they were born in and have to find and fight the elder male for Dominate for the group, while fighting one another we are first shown that the males have electricity claws, to stun and damage prey or other males of the species. If One of the males have lost to the fight, they would leave the group in groups so they could find another group to find for their dominant or die alone.

If you have any criticisms please note them below

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

New and completely revamped version of my previous KG.

King Ghidorah, ‘Imperatoris Diaboli’

Height: 172 Metres (564 Feet)
Weight: 110,000 Metric Tons (121,254 Short Tons)

Origin: A manifestation of all the evils in the vast cosmos, centred around a black mass in the middle of the universe. For billions of years, it gained strength at a steady pace, waiting for the right moment to hatch. As more types of mal entered into the mass, a consciousness studied each type, fascinated with the art of forcing suffering upon others. This warped the consciousness into dark places, twisting the impressionable mind.

After many years of knowledge, the mass finally disappeared, revealing a bright orange fire, burning in space, against all laws of science. The fire took the shape of a dragon, and with all his cursed knowledge, unleashed hell upon the universe.

Design: The large body is completely covered by gold scales, with smaller ones running on the backs of the necks and body, with large, smoother ones on the underside of the necks. His wings remain at his sides most of the time, like a bird, or on the ground, using them like arms to vastly travel across the fields of plains of targeted planets. The backside of his wings are like sheets of pure gold, shining brighter then any known substance. The underside of his wings are seldom seen, only used in a threatening posture. The underside of the wings are not a pristine gold, but rather a cosmic view of space, with it appearing like a portal into the void of space itself. It shines blue and purple, with stars speckling the void, constantly shining. His necks sprout from his body like weeds, and loom high over any opponent. Three horned crowns sat upon their heads, decorated with 2 curved antlers and a crescent horn. Their maws are filled with cone like teeth, and thin forked tongues. Their snout is long and flat, bumped with various lumps. The 6 large eyes illuminate a crimson red, with strong black pupils. The tails of the beat are two in number, and end with a flat ‘racket’ at the end, edged by spines. His legs are like stumps of trees; Thick and short, each with toes ending with blunt Talons.

When idle, it stands like a perched bird.

Personality: Sadistic, focused on giving pain to anyone and everyone. An intelligent evil, calculating the best ways to give kaiju and small beings suffering. He is deeply hateful of his arch nemesis, Godzilla. It has a persevering dream of a universe where King Ghidorah rules, and those who do not accept must be terminated. In the worst ways possible.

Powers:

Gravity Beams: Immensely powerful bolts of energy that can destroy matter and also alter gravity. They can also track and lock onto opponents, even being able to hit targets at a range of 1000km (≈ 621mi)

Flight: Can fly at Mach speeds easily.

Space Travel: Can travel through space at incredible speed.

Cosmic Camouflage: The aforementioned wings that depict space can be used as camouflage to get the jump on prey. Ghidorah sails from above, using the spacial wings as a disguise.

Pyscho Bomb: When focusing hard on a specific space, it can manifest an explosion roughly equal of 400kg (≈ 882lbs) of TNT.

Radio Interference: Ghidorah’s mere presence disrupts radios. Ghidorah can also hijack and transmit false messages.

Radar Silence: Even the best radars even devised by man or other alien species can not detect King Ghidorah.

Hurricane Winds: By either flapping his wings or simply flying over an area, the beast can generate hurricane force winds that can even bulldoze buildings.

Mind Control: Ghidorah can use it’s psychic abilities to force others to do it’s bidding. The dark energy the beast is made of infiltrates the target’s mind and poisons it. Victims of this, when released, become deranged and sickened. This often leads to them doing horrendous crimes, and later ending their own lives.

Mechanised Intervention: An evolution of the radio interference ability, Ghidorah can take full control over machines, forcing them to do his will, overriding all contingencies. He often uses this to turn armies of the worlds he tortures against their commanders.

This Ghidorah is a nice balance of brute force and intelligent malice. His posture and stance is very influenced by birds, so I though a more elegant Ghidorah could be cool.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Anguirus

Height: 90 meters (Upright) | 60 meters (All fours)
Weight: 70,000 tons

Origins
Anguirus are ancient creatures, purely natural colossi. Nuclear testing merely awoke the members of the species present in the modern age, not mutated. The first Anguirus to show itself to the world battled Godzilla in a brutal conflict, eventually being slain. Other Anguirus have been more benevolent towards Godzilla, most likely due to the fact that the one the King of Destruction killed was a hyper-aggressive male that attacked members of his own kind just as much as others, though they are no less tenacious than he was. Some speculate that they are partially the inspiration of the myth of dragons due to appearing throughout human history sporadically.

Physical Description
An ebon shell covers their backs, a rough carapace coated in hundreds of ivory-white spikes. The spikes on the front of the shell are conical and thick, slowly getting thinner as they go further down the organic fortress until becoming needle-like at the back. On every individual seen so far, their rough, blackish-brown skin is marred by numerous scars. Thick, powerful legs support their bulky frame, yet remain sleek enough to allow for incredibly fast running and leaping. Their heads are coated in bony, black plates, almost resembling an organic version of a war-horse’s armor, down to the holes for their yellow eyes to peer through. A crest of spikes adorns the top of the head, and a huge, rhinoceros-esque horn protrudes from the snout. Serrated teeth fill their crocodilian maws, accompanied by some of the strongest jaw muscles ever witnessed.

A mass of bone and spikes rests at the end of the tail, like a medieval mace. One particularly long spike protrudes from the top, allowing it to double as a spear when need be.

Personality
Tenacity and stubbornness. These words describe each and every individual seen so far. In the midst of battle, even as their own flesh is torn, their armor cracked and broken, they will fight. A broken bone will barely slow them down, the first Anguirus having continued to limp forward and bite at Godzilla even as his forelegs were broken and his tail was ripped off.

The first Anguirus, the first monster seen battling Godzilla, was a hyper-aggressive creature. He attacked any lifeforms in his sight, including other members of his species. He refused to relent to Godzilla or stop trying to take the titan’s life, even as his flesh boiled and his body was broken. If the Atomic Ray being fired down his throat had not instantly killed him, he would have continued to attack.

The other members of the species that have been discovered are much more benevolent, attempting to stay away from human settlements whenever possible and being open to alliances with other kaiju and even military forces when greater threats present themselves. The most consistent ally of the King of Destruction has even been one such Anguirus, who has formed the closest anyone has ever seen to a “friendship” with Godzilla.

Powers
Though they do not possess as many powers as most kaiju, Anguirus have their fair share of abilities to utilize in combat aside from their brute strength and tenacity.

Spike Propulsion: Anguirus can shoot the spikes on their shell outwards, acting as potent projectiles. The spikes will regrow in a matter of minutes, meaning Anguirus can utilize this attack multiple times per battle. The back of their shell actually splits in two, and can be split and flipped upwards to launch the needle-like spines directly forward into an enemy. The spikes are shot with enough force to punch through titanium.

Ultrasonic Roar: The roar of an Anguirus is a powerful and booming noise, even more so than most kaiju’s roars. Buildings will crack apart, enemy monsters will flinch and be briefly deafened, and enemy armor can crack at higher intensities of the call. Sometimes, the lungs of the prehistoric dragons will expand beyond their typical capacity as they suck in excess air, before letting loose a roar so strong it can lift another kaiju off its feet and hurl them backwards.

Fire Breath: The tenacious carnivores are capable of releasing a jet of fire from their mouth, burning foes and landscapes alike.

Superheated Roar: In desperate situations, the fierce prehistoric dragons will combine their ranged attacks into one assault. Expanding their lungs to the point where the ribs crack, Anguirus will let loose a burst of superheated air as loud as a volcanic eruption, containing the force to hurl creatures heavier than themselves backwards, and the heat to melt stone. This ability comes with severe drawbacks however, as the Anguirus is greatly drained and weakened after this, meaning a foe that has survived this can easily execute them.

Regeneration: Though not nearly at the levels of Godzilla, Anguirus have a level of regeneration better than most living things. Wounds that would take weeks to heal given proper treatment on most creatures are sealed shut in hours.

I didn’t have anything too crazy to come up with for Anguirus. The fire breath is inspired by how he was originally gonna have a beam like Godzilla in Raids Again, and the chest puffing up before a huge roar is inspired by Tigrex from Monster Hunter.
KWCE Administrator

Al Diplodocus
Interpol Agent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and occasionally Brossard, Quebec and Chicago, Illinois

Making your own Anguirus, Mothra, or Rodan

Post by Al Diplodocus »

Well we already have these kinds of threads for Godzilla and Ghidorah, so why not the other big 3 of Godzilla? Make your own version of the three kaiju listed.

Mothra - An alien which resembles as opposed to being a moth. She was sent by another alien race to help improve humanity for preparation for contact with another alien race. She's basically a good counterpart to Ghidorah. She can communicate by sending mind control spores into beings and controlling them to communicate her thoughts with earth life.

Anguirus - A giant horned crocodilian built for running, and highly big catlike in build. In fact, in silhouette he highly resembles the mishipeshu of certain native tribes mythology, especially of Petroglyphs Park in Ontario. He emerged from the plains of the southwestern US after millions of years in hibernation and would roam across the continent, inspiring fear and awe from the natives, even inspuringf much cultural change.
Size - 65 metres tall, 120 metres long

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Making your own Anguirus, Mothra, or Rodan

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Oops! Hehe, weren’t meant to see that here. :lol:
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

We are being flooded by these threads :lol: . There’s a general “Make your own version of Kaiju” thread in the fan art section, and all these other ones in General Toho is clogging it up, in my honest opinion.

Maybe we should get a mod or admin on this. See what they think.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:37 pm We are being flooded by these threads :lol: . There’s a general “Make your own version of Kaiju” thread in the fan art section, and all these other ones in General Toho is clogging it up, in my honest opinion.

Maybe we should get a mod or admin on this. See what they think.
They’re in the fan art section?!

Skreeonk, I missed it. :lol:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Yup, right here. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31811
Covers every kaiju that isn’t Godzilla, because there’s also a thread for just Godzilla in that same section.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Rodan (Radon; ラドン)
“Sora No Daikaiju.”

Origins: A giant species of Pteranodon awoken inside Mt. Aso by a 7.3-magnitude earthquake, triggered by an accidental hydrogen bomb detonation off the coast of Japan. The creature later emerged from the mountain, causing a Mt. Saint Helens-like Plinian eruption as he began to do so.

Design: A hybrid mix of the 1956 design, with dark eyes, volcanic brown skin, ivory horns and a beak filled with small, pointed teeth; and Shinji Nishikawa’s scrapped female Rodan design from GvMGII, with sturdy legs and feet and sharp, pointed talons.

Roar: Mostly those of the 1956 Rodan; frequently uses the shorter “base” screeches and bellows that the ‘56 Rodan used, particularly the “Varan” roar. Sometimes uses the Showa, Heisei and Millennium Rodan roars; uses the MonsterVerse roar when he yawns.

Height: 121.2 meters (400 feet).
Wingspan: 330 meters (1089 feet).
Weight: 50,000 metric tons (55,100 short tons).

Personality: Fearless, untamable, and packs a temper even shorter and more easily lit than Godzilla’s own. Despite his short fuse, though, Rodan possesses a savagely fierce devotion to those lucky enough to earn his affection—most of all his mate, Radon.

Powers/Weapons:

Supersonic to Hypersonic flight: When on the wing, Rodan can rocket through the skies at speeds averaging Mach 4, but easily capable of reaching Mach 7, up to 5370.884 miles per hour, faster than a hypersonic North American X-15.

Fury of the Shock Waves: Either by simply flying at the near-unimaginable speeds he does, or by clapping his gigantic wings together, the Giant Monster of the Skies can produce horrifically powerful sonic booms capable of decimating the Empire State Building and pulverizing the hardest minerals and tearing into the strongest Kaiju hide. If he flies over the ground fast and low enough, Rodan can tear massive fissures into the ground, ripping open the earth’s crust with a force the planet has never seen.

Hurricane winds: By repeatedly flapping his wings, Rodan can unleash a typhoon’s worth of devastating winds upon a city or an enemy Kaiju with a force anywhere between 130 to 172 miles per hour, as strong as a Category V hurricane. Such a force can devastate even the largest cities; smaller cities can be completely wiped off the face of the planet simply by Rodan flying over them.

Cyclone Breath: By inflating his huge lungs with air and roaring at an especially intense volume, the King of the Skies can breathe forth a concentrated blast of wind reaching a force of 184 miles per hour. Such an attack can knock Godzilla off his feet, stagger the heaviest monsters and mechas, and send lighter Kaiju flying.

Exceptional Durability: Out of all the recorded Earth Kaiju, Rodan shatters the record as the most durable of them all, and one of the most fortified monsters of all time. Nuclear weapons and Godzilla’s atomic ray do not so much as scratch him; King Ghidorah’s gravity beams knock him back, but only make him angrier; Mothra’s antennae beams all but phase him; the Super X’s laser cannons are only useful for grabbing his attention. Only Godzilla’s Spiral Ray, Mothra’s reflective powder, King Ghidorah’s Supercharged Gravity Beams, Destoroyah’s laser horn and MechaGodzilla unloading every one of his weapons at once have been recorded injuring him—and even those were needed to be used repeatedly for a terrifyingly decent span of time in order to defeat him. Some of them didn’t even succeed to begin with… … …

IT HAS A MATE: When Rodan first appeared to the world, he did not emerge alone; as it later turned out, there were two Rodans flying about the world, a male and a female. At 120 meters (396 feet) tall, a wingspan of 328 meters (1082.4 feet) and a weight of 49,000 metric tons (53,998 short tons), this female Rodan—or “Radon” as she is often named—is slightly smaller than her mate and her temper is not quite as short.

And by that, we mean her fuse is as short as Godzilla’s, and if treaded on, will yield the exact same devastating results as those of her mate.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, I was just gonna add, this is getting excessive fellas lol.

Now that this has been notified, I'll just merge this.

RIP Evan.

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

To hell with it, might as well try my hand at this.

Prismatic Mothra

Origins: A giant currently unknown species of what appears to be a butterfly or a moth. This particular species of Mothra is most likely found in isolated, tropical environments deep within the jungle as opposed to islands with worshipers.

Design: Resembles the standard Showa Mothra/Heisei Mothra design but with a few critical differences. Her wings are a bright, incandescent shine of rainbow and light. It's unclear if her wings are actually made of light refracted from the sun or if her wings are just that colorful, but they seem to shine as a beacon for lost travelers and weary souls on dark and lonely nights. Her eyes also resemble this color-infused evolution, glittering like multi-colored gemstones.

Roar: A blend of Showa and Heisei's chirps, although she's known to screech like a banshee when truly enraged

Height: 100 Meters
Wingspan: 300 Meters
Weight: 60,000 tons

Personality: This Mothra prefers isolation more than her other kin, often preferring being a helpful presence than a direct ally. Being a Mothra however, she is unfaltering in her path of good and will always fight to defend the Earth, or even a single human life if she can save it. She often brings lost travelers who wander into her jungle home safe and sound, leaving behind a single scale as evidence.
Powers:

Prismatic Scales/Pollen: Mothra sheds glittering rainbow-colored scales and pollen from her wings, engulfing the target with an energy-dampening effect and leaving them unable to fire non-ballistic projectiles of any kind. Her scales are also collectors items, fetching a high price for their beauty and energy-absorbing nature.

Reflective Prism Eyes: Similarly to the guardian of Okinawa, Prismatic Mothra can reflect and redirect beams of energy from her large, gem-stone like eyes.

Rainbow Antennae Beams: Mothra's able to fire twin beams of rainbow-colored energy from her antennae. Although not particularly strong, they're still powerful enough to take an unassuming opponent off guard.

Prism Wing Laser: Primarily used as Mothra's final/last ditch attack. She flies directly in front of the sun, eclipsing it from her enemies before firing a massive rainbow-colored beam of raw energy that will decimate the ground underneath her.

Added in 1 hour 5 minutes 6 seconds:
Battra: Herald of the Sun

Origins: The ancient Inca had a myth about the creation of our universe. A creature, born of mighty fire and terrible fury flapped its wings and ignited the sun that gave us life and burns away the afterlife. A creature with the appearance of a golden caterpillar that would erupt in a plume of fire into a golden moth of such fury that it shall burn like the Sun. This is the creation Myth around Battra, a similar counterpart to Mothra, but it's first recorded appearance in history was during the various conquests and expeditions Spain and other European countries at the time sought to the New World.

Design: While similar in appearance to Heisei Battra, this Battra's a bright and searing orange color. Its wings burn with an unending and deadly fire, and it can glow brightly enough to turn the night into day. It's larval form is a deep red color, with a jagged orange horn and burning black eyes.

Height, Weight, and Wingspan: All the same as Heisei Battra.

Personality: This Battra has a temper that is said to be as hot as the Sun itself, and has sworn to protect the Earth from any and all kind of threats, both manmade and natural. Despite having a temper even greater than the original's, this Battra lacks the sworn hatred for humanity, instead replaced as a begrudging protector, particularly the people of the Andes Mountains where it's known to live. It has a seething, unending hatred for those that threaten the Earth, and is often the first to fight against any aliens, provided they're unfriendly. He will also be the first to welcome any under his protection if he deems them worthy.

Powers:

Burning Prism Beams: In both his Larval and Imago forms, Battra can fire extremely hot orange prism beams from his eyes and his horn. The heat of the beams is enough to melt rock, and will catch anything aflame if it hits. Legends and rumors say that nothing can put out the flames Battra has created, although no one has dared try.

Fire Whip: In his Larval form, Battra is capable of turning his giant horn into a burning whip of pure fire. Capable of setting anything it touches on fire, it leaves a deep burning gash that's said to never heal properly.

Burning Wings: In his Imago form, Battra's wings are wreathed in an eternal, burning fire. Battra himself doesn't seem to mind the heat, but the air itself shimmers and bends around his wings, and he frequently uses them as melee weapons against unsuspecting foes.

Fire Absorption/Immunity: Due to Battra's affinity with fire, he is completely immune to its negative effects and is capable of absorbing fire in any form to further power himself up.

Blinding Flare: Using his burning wings in conjunction with the position of the sun, Battra can make his body into a blinding flash of light that will temporarily blind any kaiju he fights against. Humans and other smaller creatures who are witnesses to this attack often experience permanent eyesight damage or blindness.
Last edited by shippersdreamer on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Kong

Height: 85 meters
Weight: 45,000 tons

Origins
Long ago, there was a race of mighty apes, colossal hominids who ruled over the burgeoning human race with firm yet gentle hands. One day, a great cataclysm happened, reducing the human race to a population of merely 10,000 and confining the colossi to one island. Skull Island was a harsh and brutal land, but the Kongs endured until eventually only one remained, the one crowned King Kong for being the greatest of them all.

King Kong presides over the villagers of Skull Island, a mysterious and hardy people who give him drink formed of berries native to the island and perform elaborate dances and chants for his amusement. In return, he guards them from the horrors on and outside of the island.

After encountering Godzilla for the first time after the colossus came to Skull Island in search of challenge, and nearly losing his life in the gruesome beating he received, King Kong has become bonded with a warrior spirit, much like the leviathan’s destruction spirit. Formed of humanity’s collective drive to push itself further and further, the might of the entity granted Kong the power to defeat Godzilla in their second battle after an arduous and brutal showdown. It is currently believed the spirit was attracted to him due to his species’ role in bringing humanity to where it is today, protecting them and ensuring they built a civilization.

Physical Description
Black, thick fur coats the colossus, a humanoid ape rippling with muscles. His arms are long and powerful, reaching down to his knees when at his sides. A maw of teeth designed to eat plants and meat in equal measure is displayed when he roars with a call that strikes fear into the brave and gives bravery to the fearful, sharp daggers right alongside flat, coarse molars.

Scars are all across his body, causing splits in his coat of fur where the hair can no longer grow. Ever since bonding with the warrior spirit, these scars will glow brightly when in the midst of a tense battle.

Personality
King Kong is a rather introverted creature despite his status as a village’s god. Although he enjoys the occasional company from them, he spends most of his time alone, gazing up at the sky and over the sea. Being the last of his kind has deeply affected him, having only the faintest memories of his parents before they died trying to protect him.

He is a kind being, helping animals and people whenever he can. To see those who cannot protect themselves in pain tears at his soul, for it reminds him of his own childhood, a painful time with little good to remember.

It is this kindness that makes him an absolute terror to those who draw his wrath. Kaiju that come to Skull Island seeking to cause trouble are dealt with swiftly and gruesomely, blood flying and bones breaking as he delivers an efficient assault that targets weak points without remorse.

Despite what would be assumed from its title, the warrior spirit has not actually made him more aggressive towards those he favors. It has, however, made him far more proactive in assuring those who would seek to do harm are stopped swiftly. As well, it seems to have increased his intellect, or at least taught him things he would not have known before, to the point of forging a weapon from the colossal bones littering Skull Island before his second battle with Godzilla.

Powers
Initially, King Kong’s only powers were his high strength, skill, and agility. And while against most foes these proved enough, against a beast of Godzilla’s caliber they fell immensely short. However, with his enhancement from the mighty spectre…

Electricity: King Kong’s body can now generate high levels of electricity when under duress, allowing him to supercharge his strikes and channel the power into foes for a deadly shock. His muscles become stronger, allowing him to lift and throw foes he could barely move before.

Spear of Monstrous Bone: Forged from the remains of many kaiju scattered across Skull Island, this is a weapon utilized by Kong, a staff of bones ending in an Anguirus’ nasal horn. After driving Godzilla away, he replaced the horn with one of the leviathan’s spines, granting it energy absorbing capabilities and further piercing power.

Thunder Clap: A shockwave generated by the king of apes bashing his hands together, used to disorientate foes. Electricity can be added to this to make it deal true damage to an enemy.

Aura: The warrior spirit granted him an aura of energy, capable of shielding against attacks and healing moderate wounds swiftly. This was able to nullify the Atomic Ray enough for him to withstand multiple shots of it, when one nearly killed him in his first battle with Godzilla.

Earth Break: By slamming his fists into the ground and sending his power into the earth, a burst of electricity and whatever composes the ground beneath his foe’s feet will erupt upwards in a powerful blast.

Energy Sphere: King Kong can fire a ball of electrical energy from his hands, which travels swiftly through the air to detonate against targets.

Electrical Ray: King Kong’s strongest attack, used only in desperation. By channeling every ounce of the warrior spirit’s power into his hands, he can unleash a powerful stream of electricity from his palms. This proved enough to force Godzilla unconscious, granting Kong victory. This power is greatly draining, and leaves him unable to utilize the spirit in any way for several days.

Supernatural Senses: Much like Godzilla, Kong’s bonding with the spectral realm has given him senses beyond the typical five. Anything approaching Skull Island with ill intent is noted hours before it arrives, a hunting party of his people running into trouble they cannot fight is sensed across the island, and a foe’s weak points are detected and internalized almost immediately.

Mixture of MV and Showa Kong, essentially. I like Showa Kong’s longer arms (when he has them). The warrior spirit thing is to parallel my version of Godzilla’s destruction spirit, as I felt it fit. Kong is all about fighting and overcoming deadly foes through his intellect and skill. Makes more sense than “he just absorbs electricity for no reason”. Yes I gave him a Hadouken, I almost made the Electrical Ray like the Kamehameha, it was tempting.
KWCE Administrator