Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (Showa) & King Kong (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Plot: Mechagodzilla lands for what is deemed a "test run" of its new fined tune design. Its goal, to find and kill the "god" of Faro Island the great King Kong. However, as Kong prepares to do battle to defend its home the arrival of the Space Cyborg draws in the attention of its organic rival and the most unlikely alliance of former foes.

Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Godzilla Ultima
Plot: Shin Godzilla stood frozen in a city, defeated but with an ominous presence that kept tensions high. This made the arrival of this blood red mist and within it another Godzilla who perhaps was even more unearthly than Shin all the more concerning. As Ultima begins to attack the city, the presence of this dimensional being caused the blood in Shin's frozen heart to beat once more, and a most unexpected of confrontations proves inevitable.

Axor vs. Mechagodzilla (Legendary)
Plot: In desperate need of energy after the failures of the Hollow Earth campaign, Apex Cybernetics decide to take matters to their own hands sending their unit directly to a presumably uninhabited island where tremendous power within these mysterious pyramids was detected. However, a lost society and its own ruler is not keen on having its resources taken and Axor rises to confront the mechanical invader.

Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla Junior & Rodan (Heisei) vs. Krystalak, Obsidius & SpaceGodzilla
Plot: SpaceGodzilla was beaten by its Terran counterpart, btu managed to survive the battle and flee to heal its rounds and stupor in that humiliation. Revenge would be swift and aggressive as SpaceGodzilla's crystals produces a pair of allies as he leads an attack while Godzilla and Junior prepare to defend their home; the latter not the same helpless child it was before. To make things more interesting, Junior's "uncle" Rodan arrives to lend a hand against the trio of invaders.

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
Plot: Having successfully hijacked it, the Futurians aim to travel to the past and once more try to bring Japan to its knees. In response, the JSDF and G-Force deploy their ultimate anti-Kaiju weapon in Mechagodzilla sending it to dispose of the threat from the future once and for all.

Bagan vs. Godzilla (Legendary)
Plot: The Demon Beast has awakened once more, unleashed upon humanity by a foolish cult as Bagan sets about to bring ruin to humanity and claim absolute dominion over it. With the Earth in danger, its ultimate bringer of balance emerges as a Titan stands to face this Dark God and Godzilla prepares to make a stand against the embodiment of evil.

Cyber Godzilla vs. Kiryu vs. Zilla
Plot: The Leviathan Aliens, having managed to recover the slain corpse of Cyber Godzilla and escaped with their lives, retooled and relaunch a new campaign to take the Earth. Nick and HEAT are quick to peruse the initial attack, with Zilla ready to meet its "father" for battle, but the JSDF decide to lend a hand deploying Kiryu to the scene. But the spirit of Godzilla within this cyborg awakens, turning this to an ever chaotic free for all.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (Reiwa, 2nd form) vs Kamoebas

Godzilla (Reiwa, 3rd form) vs Gorosaurus

Godzilla (Reiwa, 3rd form) vs Rodan (Legendary)

Varan and Godzilla Amphibia vs Godzilla (Reiwa, 3rd form)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

King Ghidorah (Heisei) Vs Mechagodzilla (Legendary)

Spyler & Wargilar Vs Mechagodzilla (Legendary)

Mothra(Heisei) & Mothra Leo Vs Bagan & (Desghidorah or Dagarah)

Dagarah Vs Bakan

Godzilla(Heisei) & Mothra(Legendary) Vs Ultraman, Gamera, King Kong & Frankenstein

Baragon(Showa) Vs Ultraman

Godzillasaurus Vs Godzilla(Showa), Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla(Reiwa) & Godzilla Aqualitus
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:30 pm King Ghidorah (Heisei) Vs Mechagodzilla (Legendary)
Godzillasaurus and Heisei Ghidorah are retired.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:33 pm
Gojira1604 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:30 pm King Ghidorah (Heisei) Vs Mechagodzilla (Legendary)
I mean, they ARE allowed for the multimedia now. Not really too sure if the request thread could be used for that though.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:54 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:33 pm
I mean, they ARE allowed for the multimedia now. Not really too sure if the request thread could be used for that though.
I’d say that would be fine if you specify it to be a Multimedia match, unless someone else makes a Multimedia Match Request Thread.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Godzilla(Reiwa) vs Mechagodzilla(Legendary)

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Some multimedia ideas, cuz why not.

King Ghidorah (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Grand King Ghidorah, King Ghidorah (Legendary) and Desghidorah.

Gotta suck being the only two members of your species that aren't aliens. :P

Baragon (Showa) vs. Baragon (Millennium). Was kind of hoping we'd get this one before Showa retired from the writing side of things. Maybe we can get it in animation/audio drama form?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Destoroyah vs. Monster X

Based on the survey image on the front page

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Multi media: Godzilla (Final Wars) vs Godzilla(IDW Rulers of Earth version)

Two of the toughest versions of Godzilla duke it out.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:29 pm Multi media: Godzilla (Final Wars) vs Godzilla(IDW Rulers of Earth version)

Both of them are not on the roster, and thus cannot be utilized in matches of any type on the KWC.

Added in 1 minute 58 seconds:
The retired Monsters are now becoming exclusive to Multimedia for those who wish to utilize them still outside of Written Matches. This included animation, audio, or artistic formats like comics. As such you can request matches with them, but not with monsters who aren’t on the roster.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

In short

Active Monsters: Can be used for Written or Multimedia matches.
Retired Monsters: Can be used for Multimedia with other Active Monsters.
KWCE Monsters: Keep in the KWCE
Last edited by godjacob on Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:29 pm Multi media: Godzilla (Final Wars) vs Godzilla(IDW Rulers of Earth version)

godjacob wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:19 pm In short

godjacob pretty much summed it up. Currently, there are no plans to have true Multimedia exclusive monsters (the idea crossed my mind, but not in the calling cards rn); I just wish to give the Multimedia section more accessibility for the sake of general access (plus, in terms of stop-motion / SFM animations, Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon are all very easy to access). It's my personal answer to the Retirement system, because while I do believe people should have the choice, it's still left with us to choose what we hopefully feel are the best "all-stars" in the Toho branch (not just Godzilla) and phase out those that may no longer be needed. At the very least, making the Retirees open to Multimedia still allows those combatants to be used in a different format and giving the KWCM matches it so desperately needs.
Last edited by KaijuX on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:08 pm

godjacob pretty much summed it up. Currently, there are no plans to have true Multimedia exclusive monsters (the idea crossed my mind, but not in the calling cards rn); I just wish to give the Multimedia section more accessibility for the sake of general access (plus, in terms of stop-motion / SFM animations, Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon are all very easy to access). It's my personal answer to the Retirement system, because while I do believe people should have the choice, it's still left with us to choose what we hopefully feel are the best "all-stars" in the Toho branch (not just Godzilla) and phase out those that may no longer be needed. At the very least, making the Retirees open to Multimedia still allows those combatants to be used in a different format and giving the KWCM matches it so desperately needs.
Here's hoping it gives a needed boost to KWCM matches as this seems like an ideal compromise and do love the work that goes into those matches.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

KaijuX wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:08 pm

Ah, I missunderstood the 'multimedia' thing. My bad.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Greater Rathalos vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium)

Based on the new title card.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Godzilla Ultima vs. Destoroyah

Arena: Tokyo

Plot: The Catastrophe is near, and Jet Jaguar has been destroyed. Yun Arikawa can not do anything to stop Godzilla now, and as it seems like all hope is lost, one last hope for the world rises to fight Godzilla, once and for all, Destoroyah.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Based on this pic.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kong (Legendary) vs Zilla
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:38 pm Based on this pic.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kong (Legendary) vs Zilla
The Kaiju version of patriotic pride I suppose lol

This would be fun.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Anguirus (Reiwa) vs. Anguirus (Showa) vs. Anguirus (2001) vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Godzilla (Showa) vs. Godzilla Ultima vs. Jet Jaguar (Showa) vs. Jet Jaguar (Reiwa) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) [If you want to do this in multimedia] vs. Mothra (Millennium) vs. Mothra (Legendary) vs. Mothra (Heisei) [again, as multimedia] vs. Kiryu vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Legendary) vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Rodan (Legendary) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Kong (Legendary)