Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Nagoda »

Hedorah vs Orga
Setting: It’s either a Good, or Bad time to be in UFO Country, as Two Giant UFOs appear to be fighting each other over the skies in mortal combat. A massive rock with a hole that fires glittering gold energy, and a black sludge spewing toxic smog with two crimson eyes.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:55 am Hedorah vs Orga
Setting: It’s either a Good, or Bad time to be in UFO Country, as Two Giant UFOs appear to be fighting each other over the skies in mortal combat. A massive rock with a hole that fires glittering gold energy, and a black sludge spewing toxic smog with two crimson eyes.
Shouldn't this be Round 2?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gigantis wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:57 am
Nagoda wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:55 am Hedorah vs Orga
Shouldn't this be Round 2?
It could be a Round 3 if someone writes fast enough.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Ghidorah(Legendary) vs Hesei era cast.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:10 am Ghidorah(Legendary) vs Hesei era cast.
Which ones? That will be a stomp if Spacegodzilla or Destoroyah are in the match
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:50 pm
Ultragodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:10 am Ghidorah(Legendary) vs Hesei era cast.
Which ones? That will be a stomp if Spacegodzilla or Destoroyah are in the match
This isn't Fantasy Matches, you can hypotactically have Gabara vs. Everyone with Gabara winning.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:28 pm
This isn't Fantasy Matches, you can hypotactically have Gabara vs. Everyone with Gabara winning.
If they are all going up against KG at once, than KG cant really win, considering the Heisei era kaiju are very powerful. Also, we need to know what kaiju.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:37 pm

If they are all going up against KG at once, than KG cant really win, considering the Heisei era kaiju are very powerful. Also, we need to know what kaiju.
Again you are missing the point. We've had Gamera (Heisei) in a one vs. all match and he is a weaker monster than Legendary Ghidorah. Power levels matter less in KWC so long as you can make a good story out of whatever scenario.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:47 pm

Again you are missing the point. We've had Gamera (Heisei) in a one vs. all match and he is a weaker monster than Legendary Ghidorah. Power levels matter less in KWC so long as you can make a good story out of whatever scenario.
But Gamera had help, LPG, Mothra Leo, and the Gargantuas plus Frankenstien helped him in the end. MV Ghidorah is on hs own, and you still have'nt specidied who he's going up against.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:50 pm Which ones? That will be a stomp if Spacegodzilla or Destoroyah are in the match
All of them. Either one at a time or multiple at once.
Hesei Goji, Fire Rodan, Godzilla Junior, Mougera,Mechagodzilla,Mecha-KG(if he wasn't retired) Battra, SpaceGodzilla,Biollante,Destroyah, the Super X vehicles.
I ommitted the retired Hesei characters for the sake of consistency.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I don't know if that will work out, now if KG, Destoroyah, and Space Godzilla teamed up on the rest, that would be an amazing fight.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:40 pm
godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:47 pm

But Gamera had help, LPG, Mothra Leo, and the Gargantuas plus Frankenstien helped him in the end. MV Ghidorah is on hs own, and you still have'nt specidied who he's going up against.
I didn't make this match request, so I wouldn't know lol

And again power levels do not matter in KWC/KWCE stuff.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

The FAQ said keep it within reason, and MZ Ghidorah winning against multiple heisie era kaiju, including Spacegodzilla and Destoroyah is not going to happen.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:30 pm The FAQ said keep it within reason, and MZ Ghidorah winning against multiple heisie era kaiju, including Spacegodzilla and Destoroyah is not going to happen.
We had Maguma beat Shin Godzilla and Gabara beat Monster X.

Just saying I'd sooner trust Legendary King Ghidorah to beat the Heisei lineup over that. And it depends on how the author works it, typically we see some in-fighting in all of the vs. everyone matches so I would expect that to even the odds a bit.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:13 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:30 pm The FAQ said keep it within reason, and MZ Ghidorah winning against multiple heisie era kaiju, including Spacegodzilla and Destoroyah is not going to happen.

Just saying I'd sooner trust Legendary King Ghidorah to beat the Heisei lineup over that. And it depends on how the author works it, typically we see some in-fighting in all of the vs. everyone matches so I would expect that to even the odds a bit.
I would say fair point, but those were before the FAQ said what they did. Plus, didn't Shin accidentally kill himself?

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:18 pm

I would say fair point, but those were before the FAQ said what they did. Plus, didn't Shin accidentally kill himself?
Maybe all the Heisei Kaiju will also accidentally kill themselves. :KingGhidorah64: :KingGhidorah64: :KingGhidorah64:

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

That was more my point, you can write even a mismatch to go the other way with a...creative, flair lol

Besides we've had plenty of upsets before even after the FAQ shift.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:54 pm

That was more my point, you can write even a mismatch to go the other way with a...creative, flair lol

I guess that's true, I'm just aiming from common sense here, but if King Ghidorah wins, I won't complain.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:18 pm
godjacob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:54 pm

I guess that's true, I'm just aiming from common sense here, but if King Ghidorah wins, I won't complain.
In a story based showdown I wouldn't count out the One Who is Many :KingGhidorah64:

Speaking of...

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Now that would be good.