I submitted two PMs but they just sit in my outbox and do not move to Sent items!

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Gojira69
Yojimbo

I submitted two PMs but they just sit in my outbox and do not move to Sent items!

Post by Gojira69 »

Any ideas?

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: I submitted two PMs but they just sit in my outbox and do not move to Sent items!

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Messages will remain in your outbox until the person you sent them to responds/reads them.

RIP Evan.

Gojira69
Yojimbo

Re: I submitted two PMs but they just sit in my outbox and do not move to Sent items!

Post by Gojira69 »

Thank you! Makes sense!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I wonder; if you, say, send a KWCE match through the PM's and they eventually vanish from your outbox, is whoever you sent it to usually supposed to let you know whether or not it's been accepted?

On November 2019, back before the new mailing system was implemented, I sent a particular K.W.C. match
Spoiler:
That being Godzilla (Reiwa) vs MUTO,
to Shippersdreamer, and while it did vanish from my outbox I never got a response on whether or not it was accepted. A part of me tells me to simply be patient, while another part of me fears that match has been lost.

(Though I don't blame her one bit. Keeping track of all those matches must be hard AF.)

Added in 4 minutes 5 seconds:
And now another part of me wonders if this particular thread wasn't the place for such a statement.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:49 pm I wonder; if you, say, send a KWCE match through the PM's and they eventually vanish from your outbox, is whoever you sent it to usually supposed to let you know whether or not it's been accepted?

On November 2019, back before the new mailing system was implemented, I sent a particular K.W.C. match
Spoiler:
That being Godzilla (Reiwa) vs MUTO,
to Shippersdreamer, and while it did vanish from my outbox I never got a response on whether or not it was accepted. A part of me tells me to simply be patient, while another part of me fears that match has been lost.

(Though I don't blame her one bit. Keeping track of all those matches must be hard AF.)

Added in 4 minutes 5 seconds:
And now another part of me wonders if this particular thread wasn't the place for such a statement.
I believe the protocol is they send you an acceptance/rejection PM.

I know things got switched around with the KWCE submissions dealio, maybe double check with GVR and shipper about it.

RIP Evan.