NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Re: NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

Post by master_of_monsters »

yeah I was referring to the bigger one, are they still making that?
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your source of self destruction

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

master_of_monsters wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm yeah I was referring to the bigger one, are they still making that?
yes, I was attempting to figure out if the promo pic was for the big one or the toon line.

It is still being made, we just have no photos of it.

RIP Evan.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:41 am
master_of_monsters wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm yeah I was referring to the bigger one, are they still making that?
yes, I was attempting to figure out if the promo pic was for the big one or the toon line.

It is still being made, we just have no photos of it.
nice, I plan to use it as a megalodon in my jurassic park collection so I was curious if it was still being made
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

RIP Evan.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

American Werewolf in London i believe. Looks pretty sick.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/13 ... 82305?s=19
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SoggyNoodles2016

NECA, I forgive you for killing the Godzilla line, just take all my fucking money.

GodDAMN.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I don't care about American Werewolf in London, that said I might need that. I need at least one good monstrous werewolf figure in my collection.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

About damn time we get a good, articulated werewolf figure. And from one of the best werewolf movies to boot. Really glad NECA has been showing off more horror stuff. Been growing tired of the non-stop TMNT and BTTF stuff.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:02 am American Werewolf in London i believe. Looks pretty sick.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/13 ... 82305?s=19
might use that for a fenris wolf

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

This "new" line sucks.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

O.k so Neca announced the Pterodactyl and lizard crawler creature pack set from the '33 Kong movie and no one said a thing....

Fake fans.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

goji89 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:26 pm O.k so Neca announced the Pterodactyl and lizard crawler creature pack set from the '33 Kong movie and no one said a thing....

Fake fans.
It was already posted in the King Kong toys thread + they didn't announce it, they only teased it with a single pic and didn't reveal anything else about it.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltramanGoji wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:32 pm
goji89 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:26 pm O.k so Neca announced the Pterodactyl and lizard crawler creature pack set from the '33 Kong movie and no one said a thing....

Fake fans.
It was already posted in the King Kong toys thread + they didn't announce it, they only teased it with a single pic and didn't reveal anything else about it.
Damn..... and here I thought I was bringing in new news lol. Oh well always a bridesmaid never the bride.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

I'm hoping for a reissue of the Queen Alien, or an AVP variant, plus a 1/4 AVP xenomorph.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Anguirus wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:09 pm I'm hoping for a reissue of the Queen Alien, or an AVP variant, plus a 1/4 AVP xenomorph.
I imagine we'll get AvP stuff around 2024, for the film's 20th.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Just scored one of the rainbow Kong figures on clearance at Walmart. $20. Not too shabby. I never got the standard Kong; I kind of prefer the more colorful version. I just realized that the '33 head on mine has a big black smear across the muzzle, but I was planning on displaying it with the '17 head anyway, so no big deal.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:32 am Just scored one of the rainbow Kong figures on clearance at Walmart. $20. Not too shabby. I never got the standard Kong; I kind of prefer the more colorful version. I just realized that the '33 head on mine has a big black smear across the muzzle, but I was planning on displaying it with the '17 head anyway, so no big deal.
Yup me too. So I bought two, one in box the other to fool around with ( 8-) ) ..... but yeah, I kinda like it it's not something to scream for just another color variant like any other figure they try to milk money from.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Anguirus wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:09 pm I'm hoping for a reissue of the Queen Alien, or an AVP variant, plus a 1/4 AVP xenomorph.
I imagine we'll get AvP stuff around 2024, for the film's 20th.
Awe dang, that's too long for me!
Thinking about getting the Ultimate Big Chap figure. Currently, Alien wise I have the AVP Xeno, the Ultimate Aliens Xeno, and the Prometheus Trilobite/Engineer pack.
Also from Neca, I have Caesar, the bonobo, Luca, and the Orangutan Apes figures.
I also have many Neca Pacific Rim and Godzilla figures, with their King Kong on its way.

SoggyNoodles2016

NECA GARGOYLES MOTHERFUCKERS

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:
Also, surprised it wasn't mentioned here but MacReady figure announced with hopefully a corresponding line.

RIP Evan.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:27 pm NECA GARGOYLES motherskreeonkers

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:
Also, surprised it wasn't mentioned here but MacReady figure announced with hopefully a corresponding line.
Fuck the Thing.......

Give me the Goliath figure... Jesus dude. SoggyNoodles you bastard. Why did you show me this? Now I want tje entire damn clan......

NOOOOOOOOOO

I DONT WANT TO COLLECT ANYTHING ANYMORE