Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A match that takes place in the Team Fortress 2 verse, and features the Medic Ubercharging a teammate to battle a monster summoned by a kaiju like Legion or the Grimm Dragon.
-Critical Mass Super Godzilla empowered by the Power Surge crystals, Heisei Rodan's life energy, and the IDW angels, while wearing his Power Up gear.
-Orga absorbing the DNA of King Godzilla and Powered Gyaos to become a huge amalgamation of kaiju.
-A match taking place in Antarctica, with the humans having to deal with John Carpenter's the Thing on top of whatever kaiju's around.
-A match that takes place in the Dinosaurs Attack! verse, and has dinosaur kaiju pulled from the Mesozoic and doing battle with modern kaiju while dinosaurs rampage around the world.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:-Critical Mass Super Godzilla empowered by the Power Surge crystals, Heisei Rodan's life energy, and the IDW angels, while wearing his Power Up gear.
*Super Godzilla takes a single step forward before exploding from the sheer amount of power inside his body.*
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:-Critical Mass Super Godzilla empowered by the Power Surge crystals, Heisei Rodan's life energy, and the IDW angels, while wearing his Power Up gear.
*Super Godzilla takes a single step forward before exploding from the sheer amount of power inside his body.*
This but all his enemies are power absorbers who take that power and also explode in a line like the end of Kingsmen, ending the match

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
TitanoGoji16 wrote:
This but all his enemies are power absorbers who take that power and also explode in a line like the end of Kingsmen, ending the match
10/10 would read this match again.

On a more serious note though, i want a scenario where Evangelion Units have a kaiju's powers melded into their frame, and they begin to mutate like them. Kinda like the Godzillion Units but worse depending on which one.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A team up between Hanna Barbera Godzilla and Zilla Junior (and by extension the crew of the Calico and HEAT).

An alternate Showa timeline with the Heisei King Ghidorah instead of Showa Godzilla (due to, obviously, time travel shenanigans).
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:A team up between Hanna Barbera Godzilla and Zilla Junior (and by extension the crew of the Calico and HEAT).

An alternate Showa timeline with the Heisei King Ghidorah instead of Showa Godzilla (due to, obviously, time travel shenanigans).
that's a storyline I have planned

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I've said it once and I'll say it again, we need to have Showa Godzilla finish off a foe by flying backward into them and impaling them with his spines.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Heisei Gamera teaming up with a serpent kaiju back in the old days of Atlantis, implying he and *insert monster here* were the black turtle and... the snake guy i don't remember the name of.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I just thought of this right now; Baragon grabbing Siren Head between his teeth and swinging it around like a dog with a stick, It'd be hilarious.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

A match explaining how Godzilla got in that cave on the Red Bamboo Island.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

If we are using matches to explain things, then one to explain why Godzilla was underground at the start of Mothra vs. Godzilla.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote:If we are using matches to explain things, then one to explain why Godzilla was underground at the start of Mothra vs. Godzilla.
Do believe that one was his body washed ashore from the hurricane, then the water was dumped out. ;) Heavily implied that he was still unconscious after Kong.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The Heisei Ultramen joining forces as a team à la the Ultra Bros.

Zanon, with his army of Showa Gamera monsters, attacking Monster Island.

Ark Survivor(s) taming a dinosaur kaiju.

Kaiju being infected with Frenzy Virus, and subsequently some going Apex.

Ben 10 copying the DNA of aliens from the Ultra series onto the Omnitrix and becoming them.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Uruuru and The Last Dinosaur Rex switch places though reasons.

The T. rex is just nomming on his confused minions as Uruuru screams psychic insults at Billy and Thrust before he goes to beat up the rex for stealing his life.

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

A match where a bunch of kaiju are fighting atop Godzilla Earth, who's in the middle of a fight with another big kaiju.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Greeza goes on a kaiju absorbing spree and begins using their powers ad nauseam, thanks to Ultraman Z making that a thing.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

KaijuX wrote:
godjacob wrote:If we are using matches to explain things, then one to explain why Godzilla was underground at the start of Mothra vs. Godzilla.
Do believe that one was his body washed ashore from the hurricane, then the water was dumped out. ;) Heavily implied that he was still unconscious after Kong.
I think you're right, but he was also covered with a thin layer of sand during the hurricane after he was washed ashore, and I think he wasn't unconscious, just either asleep or more likely in hibernation for the two years between the two films.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Again, implied, not stated per se. Mostly because the older draft of Mothra vs. Godzilla was more explicit that Godzilla was unconscious / dead after his bout with Kong. But in the final film, it's reasonable to assess that he's just sleeping.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Is there a reason a fall off the cliff/high elevation into water is so deadly to Godzilla? Pretty sure he lost at least 5 or more fights in the series off falling into the sea.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

godjacob wrote:Is there a reason a fall off the cliff/high elevation into water is so deadly to Godzilla? Pretty sure he lost at least 5 or more fights in the series off falling into the sea.
A fall at terminal velocity would be rough on something that big, and it’s always after a long, rough fight, so he’s not at peak form when he falls.
KWCE Administrator