Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by Gigantis »

A team up between Super Godzilla and Mega Rayquaza

Orochi, Legendary Godzilla, and Godzilla Ultima all show up in the same vicinity, effectively rendering the entire area demolished in seconds via literally causing destruction just by being there.

Salunga gets in a fight with someone, and keeps using the fake-out death gambit. If his opponent winds up being a Mecha pilot, and Eva pilot, or a Titan shifter, the human inside of it finally winds up shouting WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!?!?!?!

Speaking of Evangelion, the Ultra Brothers (and/or Zone Fighter) encounter the children, eventually becoming their mentor figures.

The Gryphon, via constant eating of lifeforms smarter than itself, tries to use it to benefit his plan to destroy Earth... Only to wind up questioning himself as he realizes that being a malevolent killer only gets him more allies than enemies, and via the genes of animals that usually stick in groups that are now stuck in his genome (like wolves, cattle and the like), finds himself becoming lonely. This eventually leads to him doing a heel-face turn.

Godzilla vs. Everyone, sometime in the future, happens. I don't know whether it'll be featuring Heisei, Legendary, Showa or Ultima, or someone is gonna be extra ballsy and include ALL of them, but the general idea is honestly becoming a rather overdue matchup.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:58 pm A team up between Super Godzilla and Mega Rayquaza

Orochi, Legendary Godzilla, and Godzilla Ultima all show up in the same vicinity, effectively rendering the entire area demolished in seconds via literally causing destruction just by being there.

Salunga gets in a fight with someone, and keeps using the fake-out death gambit. If his opponent winds up being a Mecha pilot, and Eva pilot, or a Titan shifter, the human inside of it finally winds up shouting WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!?!?!?!

Speaking of Evangelion, the Ultra Brothers (and/or Zone Fighter) encounter the children, eventually becoming their mentor figures.

The Gryphon, via constant eating of lifeforms smarter than itself, tries to use it to benefit his plan to destroy Earth... Only to wind up questioning himself as he realizes that being a malevolent killer only gets him more allies than enemies, and via the genes of animals that usually stick in groups that are now stuck in his genome (like wolves, cattle and the like), finds himself becoming lonely. This eventually leads to him doing a heel-face turn.

Godzilla vs. Everyone, sometime in the future, happens. I don't know whether it'll be featuring Heisei, Legendary, Showa or Ultima, or someone is gonna be extra ballsy and include ALL of them, but the general idea is honestly becoming a rather overdue matchup.
My suggestion for this one is use Burning Godzilla vs. Everyone. Gives a sort of ticking time clock where the other Kaiju have to kill Godzilla before he goes critical and destroys the world. Plus gives a power boost to better Heisei Godzilla's chances.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Destroy All Monsters, but taking the title literally.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Need a match to really take advantage of Hollow Earth. Preferably a Kong focused match to show why he is King but the possibilities in that setting are astounding from a writing perspective.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

godjacob wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:53 pm Need a match to really take advantage of Hollow Earth. Preferably a Kong focused match to show why he is King but the possibilities in that setting are astounding from a writing perspective.
I mean, there's a lot you can do since you can essentially have most Earth-based kaiju (outside of mutations like Godzilla and Rodan) live in the Hollow Earth.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Heisei Godzilla only using melee for the entirety of a match to invoke the spirit of Godzillasaurus.

A match set in Hollow Earth that makes use of the change in gravity when entering the Hollow Earth.

Showa Godzilla using MV Kong's axe.

Godzilla Ultima staying in his Aquatilis form for the entirety of a match, even when transforming would really help him.

Ganimes winning against everyone.

Orga absorbing the DNA of the kaiju held in the cryogenic tanks at the end of Tokyo SOS.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:38 pm Heisei Godzilla only using melee for the entirety of a match to invoke the spirit of Godzillasaurus.

A match set in Hollow Earth that makes use of the change in gravity when entering the Hollow Earth.

Godzilla Ultima staying in his Aquatilis form for the entirety of a match, even when transforming would really help him.

Orga absorbing the DNA of the kaiju held in the cryogenic tanks at the end of Tokyo SOS.
Ganimes is tired of everyone's shit! XD

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:38 pm Heisei Godzilla only using melee for the entirety of a match to invoke the spirit of Godzillasaurus.

I got something for the Hollow Earth Gravity use.
_______

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

I'll do you one better: Showa Godzilla flies into the air with Kong's axe, then slams down onto an opponent with it.

Added in 9 minutes 11 seconds:
Gigan is freed from alien control and has a mental breakdown because he remembers how he was converted into a machine.

MV Kong, Showa Godzilla, and Gamera have a knockdown, drag-out fight. I'm talking straight fisticuffs.

Kumsogami reluctantly teams up with Utsuno Ikusagami against someone like Bagan or Destroyah, because if they kill everything, Kumasogami will have no more sacrifices.

Baragon burrows around an opponent to create a hole that opens up into a pit of lava.

MV Godzilla fights Mothra for saving an adolescent Kong.

Zilla and MV Kong have a role reversal, where H.E.A.T. takes care of Kong while Zilla protects Jia

A monster like King Caesar or Jet Jaguar tries to take care of Jia, only to not know what to do because they've never worked with a human before.

A Skullcrawler attempts to eat Varan, only to be impaled by his spines.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Match 500 as either Everyone vs. Everyone Round 2, or King Kong vs. SpaceGodzilla Round 2.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Dunkeeni wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:33 am Match 500 as either Everyone vs. Everyone Round 2, or King Kong vs. SpaceGodzilla Round 2.
Yes to this.

Everyone vs. Everyone being all the monsters that were absent in #100 except the ones now retired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I recall quite a few writers saying that they were working on Everyone vs. Everyone: Round 2... It didn't turn out too well. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Vs Everyone matches can drain a writer.
_______

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Nagoda wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:58 am Vs Everyone matches can drain a writer.
Speaking as a non-writer, the ideal strategy is to tackle this bit by bit. Do a single scene or two then give yourself a break. So on and so on. No rush for when a story of that scale comes out, and would help avoid a feeling of overwork.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

godjacob wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:02 am
Speaking as a non-writer, the ideal strategy is to tackle this bit by bit. Do a single scene or two then give yourself a break. So on and so on. No rush for when a story of that scale comes out, and would help avoid a feeling of overwork.
Especially when most likely that match won’t be a single, or even a double project.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dunkeeni wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:42 pm
Especially when most likely that match won’t be a single, or even a double project.
Hell with ANY matchup that you imagine is gonna be lengthy, I'd say its best to get a co-writer on board . Not only is it good for some teamwork building, but if you're alone, and got other stuff you wanna do, you're gonna be stuck on it for months upon months, maybe even years.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:48 pm
Dunkeeni wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:42 pm

Hell with ANY matchup that you imagine is gonna be lengthy, I'd say its best to get a co-writer on board . Not only is it good for some teamwork building, but if you're alone, and got other stuff you wanna do, you're gonna be stuck on it for months upon months, maybe even years.
Believe me, that's why as soon as I started "Fall of Gods" I immediately searched for a co-writer.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

A group of small Skullcrawlers invade a zoo, fighting an elephant in a homage to Ray Harryhausen films.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 am A group of small Skullcrawlers invade a zoo, fighting an elephant in a homage to Ray Harryhausen films.
That poor elephant lol

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

godjacob wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:55 am
Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 am A group of small Skullcrawlers invade a zoo, fighting an elephant in a homage to Ray Harryhausen films.
That poor elephant lol
Harryhausen did it twice, might as well honor his legacy in the most brutal way possible. I didn't say the elephant had to lose.