What made you huh?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What made you huh?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Just found out that Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey were considered for the voices of Rocket in the MCU.

Unsure if they could have done the voice justice but curious how that would have turned out regardless.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Remembering that CERN is gonna be fired up soon and that the glowies will mess with the timeline again.
Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Surprised Godzilla vs. Ultraman in some form has yet to happen given how close Ultraman's creator was to Toho. From what I know they seem to have a pretty good relationship since Toho even allowed Ultraman to borrow one of their Godzilla suits for one of Ultraman's monsters.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:22 pm Surprised Godzilla vs. Ultraman in some form has yet to happen given how close Ultraman's creator was to Toho. From what I know they seem to have a pretty good relationship since Toho even allowed Ultraman to borrow one of their Godzilla suits for one of Ultraman's monsters.
I'd like to see Skip Peel do a Godzilla vs. Ultraman crossover story as part of his fan fiction storyline The Journal of Dr. Rex Summerall, but Toho won't even let G-Fan mention their kaiju by their names in the stories they do get to publish (anyone else's kaiju (like, say, Daiei/Kadokawa, for example) is another story, however).
Last edited by mikelcho on Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Post by John Pannozzi »

Friends don't lie.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Say it with me kids:
P S Y O P
S
Y
O
P
Resized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Just realised how isolated I am.
For Emperor and Empire!

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:22 pm Surprised Godzilla vs. Ultraman in some form has yet to happen given how close Ultraman's creator was to Toho. From what I know they seem to have a pretty good relationship since Toho even allowed Ultraman to borrow one of their Godzilla suits for one of Ultraman's monsters.
That was decades ago. And it wasn't as simple as "Toho allowed it". Eiji Tsuburaya owned Tsuburaya Productions (obviously) and had a lot of pull at Toho, so he could take what he wanted from storage. Almost 60 years later and that's not really the way things work.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ethan Klein talking about Jordan Peterson being “a gateway to the alt right” when he literally spread Nazi propaganda surrounding the allied bombing of Dresden.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

The fact Brandon Breyer comes off more as if Goku never hit his head or Omni-Man as a kid/The son he had always wanted pre-redemption than evil Superman.

Also, the fact Viltrumites are basically a hybrid of Kryptonians and Saiyans. The tech and powers of Kryptonians but the violent, planet-conquering nature and tendencies of Saiyans. Coincidence?

Edit: Omni-Man is basically the fusion of Superman and Vegeta with JJ Jameson as his appearance.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Saw a show where a dude shot himself in the temple and somehow survived, with him being able to tend to his own wound.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

The feeling of realizing that Teruyoshi Nakano will never accidentally set me on fucking fire and include the take in the finished film anyways cause it looked great.

It's an abstract feeling.
Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

The fact Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) is a rip-off of Howard the Duck (1986).

Hell, the titles are the titular animal characters themselves.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Living in a world where a five-minute video showcasing a relationship between two toads is a better love story than Twilight.

"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Did a preference revealer for common FM fighters from the Godzilla franchise… Godzilla MV came first, bizarrely. Results can be posted upon request.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Russia actually invaded Ukraine. Huh.
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Last night, after I got out of work and was waiting for my dad to pick me up, I heard something coming towards me. I looked over and saw a woman was dragging a bike on its side. She was talking to herself. Knowing that she was another weird person, I ignored her. Then, for no reason, she threw a glass bottle to the ground, shattering it. I was thinking to myself "Oh, God. Am I seriously going to encounter a crazy person at night after getting out of work?" She then left the bike that she was dragging on the road and said out loud "If you want this, you can have it." Of course, I was not interested. I don't even know if that was even her bike. So, I was standing there, trying to ignore her. She walked pass me and I was hoping that would be it. Nope. Around a minute later, she started approaching me! I was really hoping that she wasn't trying to mug me or anything like that. But then she started talking to me like she was trying to be friendly. I didn't want to offend her by saying that I don't want to talk to her or just silently walk away because who knows what she would try to do to me. So, I decided to give in and have a small conversation with her. She was talking to me about....I don't really remember, but I think it was about dope or something like that. When I asked if she could repeat what she said, she laughed and said "Yeah, that's the thing about us women. We talk so fast that guys don't understand what we are talking about. I like that." She then fist-bumped me. She talked a little bit more before finally going away. I'm glad that she was trying to be friendly and that she wasn't one of the violent types of crazy people you'd see in my city and the surrounding cities. She was definitely either drunk or high af. It's kind of funny think about it now, but I was really weirded out at the time and was very cautious because I was unsure if she trying to anything bad to me.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:43 pm Living in a world where a five-minute video showcasing a relationship between two toads is a better love story than Twilight.

That was so cute and funny! I especially liked the part where the submissive toad sticks out its tongue at the dominant one. I even did a "Nyahhh!" when it happened.

Btw, what toad species are these two? American, Woodhouse's, Fowler's, southern?

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

mikelcho wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:45 am
ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:43 pm Living in a world where a five-minute video showcasing a relationship between two toads is a better love story than Twilight.

That was so cute and funny! I especially liked the part where the submissive toad sticks out its tongue at the dominant one. I even did a "Nyahhh!" when it happened.

Btw, what toad species are these two? American, Woodhouse's, Fowler's, southern?
According to the user, they are common toads (Bufo bufo).
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:04 pm
mikelcho wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:45 am

According to the user, they are common toads (Bufo bufo).
I did not know that! But then again I don't live in Europe.