K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can Maleficent be characterized as her live-action incarnation, or are we just sticking with the original for that one?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:59 pm Can Maleficent be characterized as her live-action incarnation, or are we just sticking with the original for that one?
That should be fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

How do you guys imagine GMK Godzilla would act when he's in a country outside of Japan? Since his entire reason for existing is to destroy Japan specifically because they shrugged their atrocities from WW2 under the rug, and he's comprised of a bunch of soldiers from the Allied Powers, I was thinking maybe having him act like a straight up patriot and have him defend other countries with his life, but I'm not sure if that would be OOC or something like that.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:35 pm How do you guys imagine GMK Godzilla would act when he's in a country outside of Japan? Since his entire reason for existing is to destroy Japan specifically because they shrugged their atrocities from WW2 under the rug, and he's comprised of a bunch of soldiers from the Allied Powers, I was thinking maybe having him act like a straight up patriot and have him defend other countries with his life, but I'm not sure if that would be OOC or something like that.
That's...actually a really good question.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
I'm no staff, but if I had to take a guess; I think as long as GMKGoji never puts up an American Flag at any point in the match, I think you should be good to portray him in that kind of versatile manner.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:35 pm How do you guys imagine GMK Godzilla would act when he's in a country outside of Japan? Since his entire reason for existing is to destroy Japan specifically because they shrugged their atrocities from WW2 under the rug, and he's comprised of a bunch of soldiers from the Allied Powers, I was thinking maybe having him act like a straight up patriot and have him defend other countries with his life, but I'm not sure if that would be OOC or something like that.
He's still the vengeance of all souls lost in the Pacific Conflict, so it isn't bound just by Japanese--Chinese, Americans, and many more lost their lives and became the entity we see in GMK Godzilla. So even if GMK Godzilla went off elsewhere, the other countries would also face Godzilla's wrath. It'd prolly be too far OOC to have that Godzilla defend any nation since he's a mixture of pain, anguish, and wrath.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:56 pm He's still the vengeance of all souls lost in the Pacific Conflict, so it isn't bound just by Japanese--Chinese, Americans, and many more lost their lives and became the entity we see in GMK Godzilla. So even if GMK Godzilla went off elsewhere, the other countries would also face Godzilla's wrath. It'd prolly be too far OOC to have that Godzilla defend any nation since he's a mixture of pain, anguish, and wrath.
Ahh, okay. Just wondering because beyond him being tied together by souls and going after Japan, GMK Goji is kind of vague to when it comes to what he wants.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can there be more than one Krayt Dragon species in a match?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:07 pm Can there be more than one Krayt Dragon species in a match?
Yes
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

What color is Atomic Rex's Atomic Wave, and how fast does his regeneration work? I'm planning a match with him but I need a bit more info
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm What color is Atomic Rex's Atomic Wave, and how fast does his regeneration work? I'm planning a match with him but I need a bit more info
His Atomic Wave is blue in color, and as for his regeneration, it depends on the level of damage; generally he can heal pretty quick from lesser injuries, but severe wounds take a bit longer; there was an occasion where he had his throat cut open and needed a boost of radiation to heal from it.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 pm
Gigantis wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm What color is Atomic Rex's Atomic Wave, and how fast does his regeneration work? I'm planning a match with him but I need a bit more info
His Atomic Wave is blue in color, and as for his regeneration, it depends on the level of damage; generally he can heal pretty quick from lesser injuries, but severe wounds take a bit longer; there was an occasion where he had his throat cut open and needed a boost of radiation to heal from it.
Thank you!

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I want to do a story where it’s a couple of characters against a horde of different kaiju. Question is how much is too much? I don’t want to overstuff it and at the same time I want to make it a large scale battle.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

TyrantGojira wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:31 pm I want to do a story where it’s a couple of characters against a horde of different kaiju. Question is how much is too much? I don’t want to overstuff it and at the same time I want to make it a large scale battle.
There's no limit to how many monsters can be in a single match, you can go as wild as you want.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we have George and King Kong (any version) be related?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Can Belial control monsters outside of the Ultra franchise, or can other monsters be turned into capsules even if they are not from the Ultraman franchise?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Can we come up with our own Fusion Monsters for Fukuide, like a fusion between Zetton and Greeza?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:39 pm Can we come up with our own Fusion Monsters for Fukuide, like a fusion between Zetton and Greeza?
No. Stick to what is seen in the show and Ultraman Fusion Fight.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Is it okay to have Godzilla 2000 with the classic blue atomic breath? Kind of like the pachinko game.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Hey, staff. Forgive me if I’ve already asked this at any point and time, but regarding this image of MechaGodzilla (Berserk):

What exactly are the holes in his knees and shoulders? Are they weapons of some kind, and can they be portrayed as such in the KWCE?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gigantis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:05 am Is it okay to have Godzilla 2000 with the classic blue atomic breath? Kind of like the pachinko game.
Sure.
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:08 pm Hey, staff. Forgive me if I’ve already asked this at any point and time, but regarding this image of MechaGodzilla (Berserk):

What exactly are the holes in his knees and shoulders? Are they weapons of some kind, and can they be portrayed as such in the KWCE?
Depicting those as missile ports is fine, we don’t know what they were intended to be but going off the precedent of Mechagodzillas, probably Missile ports.
KWCE Administrator