What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This video. 🐈 🐈‍⬛ 🐱

"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Yesterday was pretty bad. Went home from my boring job, didn't do anything productive. Just smoke some weed, passed out, and woke up a whole 13 hours later. I felt like shit and decided Ive had it. So today I want to try and do things differently.

A silly thing to make someones day, but I had breakfast. Made a salad, which Ive never eaten before, got an egg and fresh fruit to go with it. Gonna have a turkey sandwhich with lettuce and tomatoes, and a side of greek yogurt for lunch. Thats already two meals more than I ususally eat, and way more food groups, as my diet before was almost exclusively meat and cheese, with the occasional fruit and a lot of sugary bullshit. Im not fat and I never have been, thanks to my metabolism: thats not why Im doing this.

Eating the way I did, one terrible meal every other day, combined with sleeping 5 hours or less and doing absolutely nothing all day made me feel awful. I felt my energy draining more and more with each passing week. Its time to end that.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Executive Hamster wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:56 am Yesterday was pretty bad. Went home from my boring job, didn't do anything productive. Just smoke some weed, passed out, and woke up a whole 13 hours later. I felt like shit and decided Ive had it. So today I want to try and do things differently....
Eating the way I did, one terrible meal every other day, combined with sleeping 5 hours or less and doing absolutely nothing all day made me feel awful. I felt my energy draining more and more with each passing week. Its time to end that.
Hell yeah, man. I've been really portion controlling and making a point to eat better foods, and I feel way less crappy all the time. It's not a silly thing to make your day, you're taking steps for a better quality of life! Life is for living, after all.
Keep up the good work!
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:47 pm I had a really good spicy chicken sandwich today.
Did you save any for me? They say it's customary to give your admins a spicy chicken sandwich for good luck.
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:28 am Finding out that Toys R Us is back under Macy's ownership. I discovered this yesterday while going through a Macy's store before going to see Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla in the theatre. The 8 year old inside of me was crying tears of joy. I heard that Toys R Us will be making a comeback earlier this year and I said to myself that if Toys R Us ever comes back, I will do my best to support it, and I did. I bought Connect 4 and a Jurassic Park Monopoly board game that night and I surely will be going back there to buy Christmas presents for my cousins.
Is it really making a return???? God, I would commit a sin to play with those train tables they used to have in that one aisle. One of my fondest memories at Toys R Us as a kid.

Added in 2 minutes 53 seconds:
Oh for what made my day today - after I voted, the place where the polls were had free donuts. I embraced the Homer Simpson in me and took a donut. Civic duty, eh?
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:18 am
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:47 pm I had a really good spicy chicken sandwich today.
Did you save any for me? They say it's customary to give your admins a spicy chicken sandwich for good luck.
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:28 am Finding out that Toys R Us is back under Macy's ownership. I discovered this yesterday while going through a Macy's store before going to see Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla in the theatre. The 8 year old inside of me was crying tears of joy. I heard that Toys R Us will be making a comeback earlier this year and I said to myself that if Toys R Us ever comes back, I will do my best to support it, and I did. I bought Connect 4 and a Jurassic Park Monopoly board game that night and I surely will be going back there to buy Christmas presents for my cousins.
Is it really making a return???? God, I would commit a sin to play with those train tables they used to have in that one aisle. One of my fondest memories at Toys R Us as a kid.
Yep! Only in Macy's stores, though. If you have a Macy's near you, then it should have a Toys R Us section.

By the way, were the toy trains related to Thomas & Friends?
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Sorry, my dog gets the extras, she loves them.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:43 am By the way, were the toy trains related to Thomas & Friends?
They were at my TRU! There was a mixture of Thomas and the cheaper, junkier Brio stuff. My railfan younger brothers would spend every TRU visit parked in front of that table, and didn't even care about looking at anything else. We had a huge collection at home, too, and we'd build layouts that took up the entire living room. We had a roundhouse, and a turntable, a shed, the mountain tunnel, the barrel loader, the signal tower, Henry's Tunnel. All kinds of stuff. We always wanted the Works, a big cargo crane, and the viaduct bridge, but never got them.

For anybody too young or otherwise unaware, I'm talking about the nice, expensive wooden trains they used to make, not the plastic shit you see at Walmart nowadays. Back in the '90s, when Thomas & Friends was still good and used all practical effects. It became a much dumber, uglier baby show in the 2000s, animating the trains' faces and eventually everything. It's in the same boat now as something like SpongeBob, but even sadder.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 pm It's in the same boat now as something like SpongeBob, but even sadder.
You can say it’s in the same… carriage!

I only ever knew the CGI version :shrug:
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:49 am
JAGzilla wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 pm It's in the same boat now as something like SpongeBob, but even sadder.
You can say it’s in the same… carriage!

I only ever knew the CGI version :shrug:
Junction Malfunction Podcast on YouTube has the entire series in both UK and US versions. George Carlin was always my favorite narrator. It was bizarre hearing his stand-up comedy for the first time, when I'd only known him as a Thomas narrator for twenty-some years...

EDIT: And I just rewatched the first few episodes, which I hadn't seen in who knows how long. That made my day. :lol: Some of the best kids' TV ever produced, especially the god-tier music.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

JAGzilla wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:43 am By the way, were the toy trains related to Thomas & Friends?
They were at my TRU! There was a mixture of Thomas and the cheaper, junkier Brio stuff. My railfan younger brothers would spend every TRU visit parked in front of that table, and didn't even care about looking at anything else. We had a huge collection at home, too, and we'd build layouts that took up the entire living room. We had a roundhouse, and a turntable, a shed, the mountain tunnel, the barrel loader, the signal tower, Henry's Tunnel. All kinds of stuff. We always wanted the Works, a big cargo crane, and the viaduct bridge, but never got them.

For anybody too young or otherwise unaware, I'm talking about the nice, expensive wooden trains they used to make, not the plastic shit you see at Walmart nowadays. Back in the '90s, when Thomas & Friends was still good and used all practical effects. It became a much dumber, uglier baby show in the 2000s, animating the trains' faces and eventually everything. It's in the same boat now as something like SpongeBob, but even sadder.
Whenever my parents buy me Thomas toys, it was mostly from Toys R Us. The toys I had the most fond memories playing were the sets and motor trains made by Tomy. Out of all the areas at my local Toys R Us, the Thomas & Friends section was the one I would look through the most. Man, all those motor trains, all those set I could've had.

And yeah, I agree 100% on the show becoming shit since the 2000s. Season 7 was the last decent season.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Damn, I didn't know George Carlin narrated Thomas! That kinda made my day. What an interesting guy.
I had a few Thomas tapes I watched religiously as a kid (including the movie of course) usually with Ringo as the narrator IIRC. I think I still have plastic Brio trunk full of Thomas and Brio stuff from the late 90s/early 00's. I wonder if they'd be worth any money?
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:57 pm
Sorry, my dog gets the extras, she loves them.
Ah, well I can't compete with that!
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:43 am

Yep! Only in Macy's stores, though. If you have a Macy's near you, then it should have a Toys R Us section.

By the way, were the toy trains related to Thomas & Friends?
Awesomeness, I'll go check out my local Macy's! Hopefully this leads to a full revival in the future.

Yes! The trains were indeed Thomas & Friends, along with some other lines from what I remember.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

I discovered that this nice little restaurant I frequent will sell their awesomely delicious gumbo by the pound. They said I can bring a pot from home, they'll fill it up and charge me by weight. I intend to do just that very soon.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I finished watching another anime series in its entirety. Secifically 1974's Hurricane Polymar.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

In my ever growing quest to find more hobbies I can't afford, I finally decided to buy an electric guitar and attempt to learn it, it should be on its way to my house this week and I'm excited. I figured I'm 22 now, I'm not getting any younger, and college courses have been pretty stress free these days

Here's some pics I found online, it's a Squier Phantom Series Toronado :shingodzilla:

Now it just comes down to learning the damn thing lol

Now it just comes down to learning the damn thing lol
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Enjoying my birthday and just having a nice chill day.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Went to Applebee's with my friends, one of them took us to go bowling, another one of my friends won, I came in close second, but it was a fun night.

DynomikeGojira
G-Grasper

Post by DynomikeGojira »

The ousting of Bob Chapek

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Just discovered DmC (2013 Devil May Cry, aka the only Devil May Cry) was written by Alex Garland of all people.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

DynomikeGojira wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:59 pm The ousting of Bob Chapek
Not that Iger’s any better.