What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

This. This made me the most happiest I'd been in years. Worth watching the Game Awards for.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

SUPERTOHOREMIX wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:42 am
This. This made me the most happiest I'd been in years. Worth watching the Game Awards for.
Beat me to it. At long last we can return to our cockpits. And releasing in 2023 as well! Don't have to wait 2-3 years after the announcement. :D

But when in 2023...hopefully not the winter.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Watching MM and Miguel made my day because Im a drama loving bitch.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Executive Hamster wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:33 pm Watching MM and Miguel made my day because Im a drama loving bitch.
What is this referring to? I must have missed whatever happened.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Forget which thread it was but MM finally snapped at him for constantly saying completely unsubstantiated things that were supposedly "leaks" but most likely he just made up.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Apart from having a nice seafood meal with my parents and getting time saved from having to crunch on a CGI model for college, I always get a kick out of Shin Godzilla's 1st from from the Goro Maki Journal Diary, he's a big CHONKY fish-reptile thing.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I felt a lot of love today. Personally, I don't always get the luxury.
I hope you all felt some love today.
Also, I painted my nails and believe me they look fabulous.
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:32 am I hope you all felt some love today.
If you mean felt loved by someone outside of family or just love someone including family, then I can't relate for option A, and it honestly makes me pretty sad to think about, I've been rejected five times, and now I'm too nervous to even ask the girl I like out, which is probably for the best, because she is really good looking, while I'm not that good looking. The only think keeping me happy is my dog, and I do love her like family, and she does as well.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sometimes in writing a Kaiju War Chronicles match, I hit a point where I just get stuck. I go into a lot of thought over how to write the scene in a realistic fashion, or even if the scene is necessary at all. Such points can last for months, sometimes even taking away motivation to write it, and this one in particular lasted for quite a while. However, recently I returned to that match and managed to find my way around it, and now said match is almost finished.

Maybe while keeping a clear mind, I also need to not overthink everything.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

The past week and a half or so has been pretty rough do to my grandmother really declining rapidly. She just passed away. I would never say it made my day, but the fact her suffering is finally over is a feeling of relief after seeing how she declined to the point she was but a shell of flesh. I look back with some regret I didn't see her more often, especially near the end when she was put in a nursing home, but I know I did what I could and when I could. And I was able to say goodbye earlier in the day, in person. The call came shortly before midnight tonight. It just gives me some comfort that her struggle, and her constant ups and downs she's had for the past decade, are finally over and she can rest peacefully, without the worry of family strugles and drama (my dad's side of my family is nuts). She made it to a point in life she died of old age. Not a sickness, not even cancer that she beat. On her own terms. This is why I'm posting it here instead of the what ruined your day thread. It's a hard pill to swallow when I'm alone to think about it, but I'm glad she didn't suffer at the end and everyone who wanted to see her was able to, for the most part. Those of us that tried, anyway.

And a huge shout out to SpaceG92, Derzerb, Inferno Rodan, Lain and General Greasy for being around to really just hang out with. I'm not a huge people person in real life (imagine that), but having just a good group of friends to vibe with, get high with and binge anything from Ultraman to goofy ass monster movies has been a real help in de-stressing and keeping my mood up and mind straight.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Post by StardustGenius »

Argentina winning the World Cup made me extremely happy :)

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Saw three of my closest friends (who I unfortunately haven't hang out with recently) in a random meme video I clicked on.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Wound up getting my tattoo after all!
And I reconnected with an old friend, we're meeting up after his shift tonight. Good day off over all.
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Got an eye exam and new glasses ordered. My current pair are scratched to hell, so I need the replacements bad.

Also got a bunch of Christmas shopping done, and saved a hundred dollars with my employee Christmas discount.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Yesterday I got to experience The Snowman animated short in a whole new way, with the music performed live to the picture. :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Not trying to self promote or anything but my recent video essay got a lot of positive and encouraging feedback. I'm grateful for it and the discussion from the commenters, I try to create original ideas for these videos and it looks like it's been paying off. Heh, I'll continue this little passion.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Watched Babe for the first time in years, and it took me all the way back to my earliest years in life. When I was but a 2 year old, watching that movie at my babysitter’s house.

The nostalgia was real.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Andrew Tate got arrested for trafficking! I love when shitheads get justice. Hope the charges actually stick.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Happy New Years!
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »