K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

It’s fine, looking for any other takers?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

If anyone is willing to co write with me, it will be a huge help since I’m stuck with writers block.

Added in 1 day 21 hours 8 minutes 58 seconds:
Anyone?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

soulgodzilla wrote:If anyone is willing to co write with me, it will be a huge help since I’m stuck with writers block.

Added in 1 day 21 hours 8 minutes 58 seconds:
Anyone?
Scratch my back and I’ll scatch yours :P
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Since no one has written a Shin Godzilla match yet, now, I feel, is the time to try and draw appeal for a large project I wanna write which will need assistence on if I wanna finish it this year.

This match is Trilopods vs. Shin Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Jet Jaguar vs. Red King.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Since I’m gonna be busy for the week, anyone willing to help me on co writing a story that im working on?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

soulgodzilla wrote:Since I’m gonna be busy for the week, anyone willing to help me on co writing a story that im working on?
I might be willing to help you out! What did you have in mind? Feel free to shoot a message with what kind of help you're wanting, etc. If I can help out, I'm sure I'd love to if you're willing to take the chance on the unknown new guy.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Crocartes wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Since I’m gonna be busy for the week, anyone willing to help me on co writing a story that im working on?
I might be willing to help you out! What did you have in mind? Feel free to shoot a message with what kind of help you're wanting, etc. If I can help out, I'm sure I'd love to if you're willing to take the chance on the unknown new guy.
Well, Birdman just texted me and wanted to lead me a hand. Bit tad late there.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

soulgodzilla wrote: I might be willing to help you out! What did you have in mind? Feel free to shoot a message with what kind of help you're wanting, etc. If I can help out, I'm sure I'd love to if you're willing to take the chance on the unknown new guy.
Well, Birdman just texted me and wanted to lead me a hand. Bit tad late there.[/quote]

No worries! Glad you were able to find someone so fast. Best of luck with it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Anyone wanna help out with Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei)? i have the first draft completed but i'm gonna be honest and say it wasn't really the best. if i could get some help on it i'm sure it will be 10 times better!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

tyrantgoji wrote:Anyone wanna help out with Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei)? i have the first draft completed but i'm gonna be honest and say it wasn't really the best. if i could get some help on it i'm sure it will be 10 times better!
Send it to me via google doc and I'll take a look. Sent my email your way! ;)
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Struck with writer’s block again, so anyone wanting to co-write on this long match with me, I would appreciate it.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Hello, everyone. This is Zeb here. You may know me as the guy who made Match 264. While I did write the match, it was Greyshot151 who did the hard part, as he did a lot of editing to it.

Now if you are wondering why I am posting on this topic, it is because I have been told that my matches need more work. So I’m asking for Co-Writers to help me edit my matches. With your help, we can get these matches to be apart of the KWC.

The matches are....

-Gamera (Heisei) vs Kiryu (Finished by tyrantgoji).
-Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Kiryu (Finished by GmkGoji).
-Jet Jaguar vs Gezora (Finished by soulgodzilla).
-Godzilla (Heisei) & SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah, Gyaos (Heisei), & Kamacuras (Millennium) vs Legion & Megaguirus vs Gamera (Heisei).
-Godzilla (Shin) vs Bemular (Finished by Birdman).

If anyone is interested in helping me with one of these matches, let me know and I will pm you the match.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:07 am, edited 11 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Shin Godzilla vs. Bemular interests me greatly.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Birdman wrote:Shin Godzilla vs. Bemular interests me greatly.
Thanks! I'll have the match sent to you. :D

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Venom 2009 wrote:Hello, everyone. This is Zeb here. You may know me as the guy who made Match 264. While I did write the match, it was Greyshot151 who did the hard part, as he did a lot of editing to it.

Now if you are wondering why I am posting on this topic, it is because I have been told that my matches need more work. So I’m asking for Co-Writers to help me edit my matches. With your help, we can get these matches to be apart of the KWC.

The matches are....

-Gamera (Heisei) vs Kiryu.
-Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Kiryu.
-Jet Jaguar vs Gezora.
-Godzilla (Heisei) & SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah, Gyaos (Heisei), & Kamacuras (Millennium) vs Legion & Megaguirus vs Gamera (Heisei).

Now I do have Heisei King Ghidorah matches. But since he’s going back into retirement, the matches may end up going to the KWCE.

-King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mechagodzilla (Showa).
-Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), and King Ghidorah (Heisei).
-King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Gaira and Sanda.

If anyone is interested in helping me with one of these matches, let me know and I will pm you the match.
I'll give you a hand with Jet Jaguar vs Gezora,

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
send it via google docs, plz

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

kaijufanforever wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Hello, everyone. This is Zeb here. You may know me as the guy who made Match 264. While I did write the match, it was Greyshot151 who did the hard part, as he did a lot of editing to it.

The matches are....

-Jet Jaguar vs Gezora.

Now I do have Heisei King Ghidorah matches. But since he’s going back into retirement, the matches may end up going to the KWCE.

-Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), and King Ghidorah (Heisei).

I’ll PM the match to you.

By the way, to let you know the fight is taking place at SeaWorld.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Venom 2009 wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:

The matches are....

-Jet Jaguar vs Gezora.

I’ll PM the match to you.

By the way, to let you know the fight is taking place at SeaWorld.
that sounds amazing

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Well turns out I need more help on Jet Jaguar vs Gezora. If someone can help me out on this match, I will be grateful and we can make this story part of the KWC.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Venom 2009 wrote:Well turns out I need more help on Jet Jaguar vs Gezora. If someone can help me out on this match, I will be grateful and we can make this story part of the KWC.
sorry I wasn't much help, kinda new with this, hope to get better soon. hope the match gets in

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

so uh... little help? Titanosaurus vs. Black Moth and King Caesar (Showa) vs. Kumasogami need a bit more work.

EDIT: Nevermind,Zebs gonna help out.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!