If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Alright, this contains spoilers for Singular Point so be warned.
Spoiler:
Anguirus (Singular Point). This is a no-brainer to add the spikey good boi for there are multiple reasons how this could work. We have smaller monsters or monsters that can vary in size (Destroyah, Jet Jaguar (Showa), Skull Crawlers, Gororin, Gyaos, Kusamagami, Hedorah, Rathalos, Attack Titan, Ultraman, Ultraseven, Armored Titan, and Colossal Titan) It was stated in the show that Anguirus was growing at a rapid rate, being bigger than his first appearance. We also need some more Red Dust representation, I love Salunga ALOT but we need more. The Red Dust needs more than one confirmed and one being up in the air. He is also the first Anguirus on-screen (Rip 2001 Angurius never seeing the big screen) to have POWERS. Being able to deflect bullets, his size altering, burrowing and his spikes shooting out (in a video game so that one could be in or not). A very unique combatant, one of the few monsters of the series that we know how they fight, and a great third Anguirus. Also, this is Anguirus, you know the first monster to ever fight Godzilla. A really popular Kaiju and from what I can gather here, everyone wants this new version. Also, he is a good boi and if you don't want him you are wrong :P
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

I think the only thing holding SP Anguirus back is the fact Anguirus 2001 was such a recent addition.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I think I was one who said they would add Ultima to KWC, I take that back. We have enough Gojis as it is.
*Should add
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Being honest, the Kumongas, Zabunga, Hanega and Kamanga from Singular Point are also a good choice. Unique enough from the normal Kumonga to justify being in and plenty of creative uses in fighting

RIP Evan.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

M, Komodithrax, Heisei Manga Zigra, Zetton, Vagnosaurus, Mecha Mothra, Mecha Gomora, Warbat, Wolfman & new Daimajin. I would hybridize 04 Anguirus, Singular Point Jet Jaguar & Hyper Mecha King Ghidorah with their current versions.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gojira1604 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:42 pm M, Komodithrax, Heisei Manga Zigra, Zetton, Vagnosaurus, Mecha Mothra, Mecha Gomora, Warbat, Wolfman & new Daimajin. I would hybridize 04 Anguirus, Singular Point Jet Jaguar & Hyper Mecha King Ghidorah with their current versions.
I think M and Mecha Mothra could depend on-

1. If the scripts they were set to appear in get revealed and seen so we know their appearance and power-set.
2. Well, this one's just for M, but it also depends if everyone finds him too similar to Sanda, Gaira and the Titans without anything to make him stand out.

And i think HMKG is already being added as a skin for MKG! The other's here just depend on what the future brings (Zetton and Daimajin) or are probably never gonna show up (Vagnosaurus, Wolfman and Mecha Gomora)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:28 pm And i think HMKG is already being added as a skin for MKG!
Correction:

HMKG won't be a MKG skin. Even though he has the powers, HMKG will be avoided. However, you can use the Godzilla Island MKG, where he just has 3 mechanical heads.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

So when the hell do we get Wargligar back?

Because I just started watching Zone Fighter and truly feel how much we lost with his retirement

RIP Evan.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

KaijuX wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:57 pm
Gigantis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:28 pm And i think HMKG is already being added as a skin for MKG!
Correction:

HMKG won't be a MKG skin. Even though he has the powers, HMKG will be avoided. However, you can use the Godzilla Island MKG, where he just has 3 mechanical heads.
Question about this: Is this version of MKG still a cyborg, or is it pure robot a la Mechagodzilla(Heisei)?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:39 pm Question about this: Is this version of MKG still a cyborg, or is it pure robot a la Mechagodzilla(Heisei)?
It's still a cyborg, so it still has organic legs and tails. Just the three heads are mechanical.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:28 pmSo when the hell do we get Wargligar back?

Because I just started watching Zone Fighter and truly feel how much we lost with his retirement
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

...wait did they seriously skip Gore Magala when adding Rathalos?

This should be fixed.

Like, not including Black Diablos, fine, Rathalos kinda does it's role as 'wyvern that shoots fire'.

No Nerscylla? Okay, the movie did them dirty anyway so I wouldn't want that one in there anyway.

But man, Gore Magala would be radical to see added, imagine what could be done with the Frenzy Virus! That could take on some interesting stories, also Gore would just, in general be very cool to have around the roster, not a lot of kaiju have the ability to use microscopic life to their advantage to attack their opponents.
Spoiler:
Seriously if Gore has already been approved for the KWC please inform me, I have an idea that revolves around it and the frenzy virus.
Last edited by Moth on Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Moth wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:30 am ...wait did they seriously skip Gore Magala when adding Rathalos?

This should be fixed.

Like, not including Black Diablos, fine, Rathalos kinda does it's role as 'wyvern that shoots fire'.

No Nerscylla? Okay, the movie did them dirty anyway so I wouldn't want that one in there anyway.

But man, Gore Magala would be radical to see added, imagine what could be done with the Frenzy Virus! That could take on some interesting stories, also Gore would just, in general be very cool to have around the roster, not a lot of kaiju have the ability to use microscopic life to their advantage to attack their opponents.
Spoiler:
Seriously if Gore has already been approved for the KWC please inform me, I have an idea that revolves around it and the frenzy virus.
Less that we didn't consider him and more just waiting to get the full picture first, mostly with the Japanese movie brochures and the like since he was in the movie so briefly. But as you can see from the bio, we got the information we could get, so... Yeah. ;)

Pair of kings.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

The winking face means he's in, right? Right?!

I know Gore did jack and shit in the film but if we're supplementing our Monster Hunter additions, both fighter, non combatant, and setting with elements from the main series games, Gore has a very wide pool of things to work with. I admit, this was mostly brought upon by me just noticing Gore got his bio on the main site, but man I love Gore Magala a lot.

... Besides, haven't cameos of distributed monsters been used to add some before?
Last edited by Moth on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I wouldn't say no to adding a Terrible-Monster or two...
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 am I wouldn't say no to adding a Terrible-Monster or two...
Are we talking unretirement or new guard? Because if it's new guard i feel like this guy could be a good add on.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:53 am
MoarCrossovers wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 am I wouldn't say no to adding a Terrible-Monster or two...
Are we talking unretirement or new guard? Because if it's new guard i feel like this guy could be a good add on.

No, not a Terro-Beast, a Terrible Monster, or as most people probably know it instead, a Choju.

Toho distributed the first episode of Ultraman Taro, which has Oil Drinker, and apparently and more importantly, the fifth episode of Ultraman Ace, which has Aribunta.

KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 am Toho distributed the first episode of Ultraman Taro, which has Oil Drinker, and apparently and more importantly, the fifth episode of Ultraman Ace, which has Aribunta.

Well if those are the only one's with a Choju in it, we only got two options and Aribunta sounds like the more.. well, original choice compared to Oil Drinker.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Considering that Toho distributes the Pokemon movies, That's totally a good enough excuse for Rayquaza to show up, right? :P
In a more serious suggestion, since Toho had a couple of Ultraman-Zone Fighter style TV shows back in the day, some of those monsters could be cool, like Tsunojiras or Zaninga
Moth wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:30 am Like, not including Black Diablos, fine, Rathalos kinda does it's role as 'wyvern that shoots fire'.
Did they really make Black Diablos breathe fire in the movie? God I hope not.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Oh I meant the role in the most literal sense, they kept some integrity for most of the monsters.

Man, I kept wanting to add a Pokemon and apparently if Rayquaza did show up in Detective Pikachu he was going to be likely to be added, the main thing holding a Pokemon back is the art style for banners.